Rest in Peace Princess Diana
What a beautiful gift you were from God
Your existence proved that God truly does love this world

I love you very much
For sacrificing your life to speak out and expose the evil hearted people of this world
You were my hero when I was a little girl
And you still are

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was also surprised at the lack of media attention.  I'll never forget Diana...even if 'they' do...I'll always remember exactly where I was when I heard of her death. 

I watched clips of her funeral yesterday with my kids...and explained who she was and all the amazing things she did.  They LOVED that she was a friend to Mike  ::P

Here's my favorite part of the entire funeral....her brother's speech:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VUy-wBwBvw[/youtube]

She'll always be missed.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Aside from my parents....there are 3 people in the world when they passed away, I knew exactly where I was, what I was doing and my reaction:  Elvis, Diana and Michael.  I was devastated with each.  My life was turned upside with feelings of guilt, hurt and pain....though I had never met them.  That's why I have such passion for this hoax.  I don't want to feel that anymore about Michael.  Diana was an incredible, amazing woman.....I have very good Brit friends that have a very different opinion.  They say, I only saw the fantasy of a fairy tale.......burst my bubble!!!  I still love them though : )

Anyways....good to see her remembered here......so beautiful with her children  :cry:  God Bless them and her.......

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorela

I always thought that Diana and Michael would make a great couple - they had some much love in their hearts. Well, one still does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

LoveShyMichael  (taken from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Diana, Princess of Wales was killed because she planned to expose senior members of the British arms trade involved with land mines, a leading lawyer claimed today.

Michael Mansfield QC, who represented Mohamed al-Fayed in the inquest into the death of his son Dodi and the former royal, said Diana claimed she had an ‘exposure diary’ in which she was going to unmask the people most closely involved with the British manufacturing of land mines.

He told the Hay Festival in mid Wales: ‘I think everyone remembers she raised the profile of the land mines.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Update

7/8/2012 7:54 AM PDT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

Princess Diana's Death Controversial Documentary
AXED Permanently

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The controversial documentary about an alleged cover-up surrounding Princess Diana's death is being shelved indefinitely by the film's producers.

The docu-film called "Unlawful Killing" raised some You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginabout the circumstances surrounding the deaths of Princess Di and the car's other passenger Dodi Al-Fayed ... even placing a lot of blame on the Royal Family.

The film -- a 4-year project financed by Al-Fayed's father -- sold last year to several foreign markets at the Cannes Film Festival for 2012 distribution (not in the U.K. of course) ... but has now been shelved permanently.

A producer for the film told You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the problem was the uninsurable nature of the documentary -- no company could guarantee protection from losses stemming from lawsuits that might occur due to the film's controversial content.

The producer says, "It became undoable. We are all disappointed."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Andrea

I think they don't want the public to see this...probably too close to the truth for their comfort.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I think they don't want the public to see this...probably too close to the truth for their comfort.

Agree with you Andrea.....many bla bla  :icon_e_confused: ... the truth is not always easy to know , and it is not simple and productive to talk about ... :icon_rolleyes: :Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Update

7/8/2012 7:54 AM PDT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

Princess Diana's Death Controversial Documentary
AXED Permanently

The controversial documentary about an alleged cover-up surrounding Princess Diana's death is being shelved indefinitely by the film's producers.

The docu-film called "Unlawful Killing" raised some You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginabout the circumstances surrounding the deaths of Princess Di and the car's other passenger Dodi Al-Fayed ... even placing a lot of blame on the Royal Family.

The film -- a 4-year project financed by Al-Fayed's father -- sold last year to several foreign markets at the Cannes Film Festival for 2012 distribution (not in the U.K. of course) ... but has now been shelved permanently.

A producer for the film told You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the problem was the uninsurable nature of the documentary -- no company could guarantee protection from losses stemming from lawsuits that might occur due to the film's controversial content.

The producer says, "It became undoable. We are all disappointed."

Thank you for sharing this. I am surprised that they can't find some loophole to air this without backlash just like so many other controversial topics. I think they've either been threatened or told by the PTB that the movie will never be released. period.  That raises even more suspicion in my book.

I have wondered what Dodi's dad has been up to since he put up that big statue of Michael that doesn't look much like Michael.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Not a mention of it here on the news.  Strange to say the least. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

everlastinglove_MJ

Posted by: Andrea
« on: 3 hours ago »Insert Quote

+1

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I also find it surprising that this one documentary is not able to make it through the Big Screen. Maybe the Establishment continues to see Lady Diana as "Trouble" even in death and pressure is being applied to prevent this documentary to air at all costs!
This is one to keep an eye on!  :animal0017:

You may be interesting to know that Chariots of Fire will be re-released in the UK on July 13, 2012, 2 weeks prior to the start of the Games. I am mentioning this as Chariots of Fire is a 1981 film about 2 runners at the 1924 Paris Olympics; it was financed by Mohamed Al Fayed and had Dodi Al Fayed as its executive producer.
The film's title was inspired by the line, "Bring me my chariot of fire," from the William Blake poem adapted into the popular British hymn "Jerusalem"; the hymn is heard at the end of the film. The original phrase "chariot(s) of fire" is from 2 Kings 2:11 and 6:17 in the Bible.

Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-7Vu7cqB20[/youtube]

Chariots of Fire is an interesting "coincidence" if coincidences do exist!
The Paris Olympics (Also known as the Game of the VIII Olympiad) started on May 4 1924 and ended on July 27 1924. The London Olympics will start exactly 88 years after Paris ended on July 27 2012.
The 1924 games were the last Olympics Games held in Paris
Paris is where Lady Diana and Dodi died on August 31, 1997 under the "Pont de l'Alma". BAD is XXV on August 31, 2012

The Flame of Liberty above the Pont de L'Alma has become the memorial for Lady Diana. Ironically it reminds me of the Olympic torch!
The London Games are also known as the game of the XXX Olympiad. Thriller is XXX this year.
The Logo of the London 2012 Olympics has been said to look more like ZION than 2012. I cannot help thinking of William Blake and his Poem "The New Jerusalem"!

William Blake's The New Jerusalem: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

'Nuff said for now!  :icon_e_wink:

With L.O.V.E

TheRunningGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

RK

That must have been some major threats to stop this in it's tracks. Actually, it doesn't surprise me that 'they' have silenced this. TPTB have worked hard at pushing Diana's murder to the back burner in everyone's mind by giving them a new Princess to ooh and ahh over in Kate......along with the queen's diamond jubilee and the olympics. Couldn't allow something like this to stir up all the murky past when they've worked so hard at an image revamp now could they? Their day of exposure is coming though. Can't hide the truth forever. I hope it will get leaked on the net and go viral all over the world. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I also find it surprising that this one documentary is not able to make it through the Big Screen. Maybe the Establishment continues to see Lady Diana as "Trouble" even in death and pressure is being applied to prevent this documentary to air at all costs!
This is one to keep an eye on!  :animal0017:

You may be interesting to know that Chariots of Fire will be re-released in the UK on July 13, 2012, 2 weeks prior to the start of the Games. I am mentioning this as Chariots of Fire is a 1981 film about 2 runners at the 1924 Paris Olympics; it was financed by Mohamed Al Fayed and had Dodi Al Fayed as its executive producer.
The film's title was inspired by the line, "Bring me my chariot of fire," from the William Blake poem adapted into the popular British hymn "Jerusalem"; the hymn is heard at the end of the film. The original phrase "chariot(s) of fire" is from 2 Kings 2:11 and 6:17 in the Bible.

Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-7Vu7cqB20[/youtube]

Chariots of Fire is an interesting "coincidence" if coincidences do exist!
The Paris Olympics (Also known as the Game of the VIII Olympiad) started on May 4 1924 and ended on July 27 1924. The London Olympics will start exactly 88 years after Paris ended on July 27 2012.
The 1924 games were the last Olympics Games held in Paris
Paris is where Lady Diana and Dodi died on August 31, 1997 under the "Pont de l'Alma". BAD is XXV on August 31, 2012

The Flame of Liberty above the Pont de L'Alma has become the memorial for Lady Diana. Ironically it reminds me of the Olympic torch!
The London Games are also known as the game of the XXX Olympiad. Thriller is XXX this year.
The Logo of the London 2012 Olympics has been said to look more like ZION than 2012. I cannot help thinking of William Blake and his Poem "The New Jerusalem"!

William Blake's The New Jerusalem: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

'Nuff said for now!  :icon_e_wink:

With L.O.V.E

TheRunningGirl

And this is creepy :errrr:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thankyou everyone for resurrecting this thread once again and for the great contributions! @TheRunningGirl, your research astounds me!!! Respect!  :bowdown:

Wow!  My head is reeling right now!

First of all, from Mohamed Al Fayed’s website, he comments on the Olympics and the resurrection/remastering of the original film, Chariots of Fire.  He also clearly identifies KEY involvement in the original film, by Dodi and himself.

An article from The Sun (April 19, 2012), speaks about the film and interviews Lord Putnam, Producer of the original film.  No mention of either Al Fayed in his extensive dialogue about the film.  Also, just to note, when watching the trailer for the remastered version of the film, Dodi Al Fayed DOES appear at the end credits.  Don’t blink, or you’ll miss it!

So, in just checking the film’s Wikipedia page, there is no mention of Dodi Al Fayed, when he USED to be there! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The edit page from the Wikipedia above, shows that Dodi Al Fayed was “removed” from the credits for the film, on May 27, 2012.  The words “Royal Command Film Performance” were also added to the Wiki page to indicate that the British Monarchy chose this film for this annual event. This film was their film “pick” for 1981.  And who made these Wikipedia changes?...

… this user!

(As reference):

Dodi Al Fayed exists still on the film's IMDB... @ present:

The plot thickens!

love~
mjintrigue2012
Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 11:41:30 PM by mjintrigue2012
friendly