14 years ago today, August 31, 1997, Lady Diana was in a fatal car crash.  Michael lost a very close friend that day.  There is very little in any of the online newpapers today to commemorate Lady Diana.  The Huffington Post did an article today that COULD be considered as neutral, but otherwise, there hasn’t been much more!
Reference:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

14 years after-the-fact, is Diana still a threat to the Establishment? Has the "People’s Princess" already been forgotten? It hasn’t been that long! Why THIS silence?

Diana was a close friend of Michael and he was very distressed when she died.  The Bashir interview may have been a way for Michael to bring the focus back on Lady Diana and seek Justice for her friend.  This video from The Michael Project supports this perspective.  It's approximately mid-way through the video that the focus turns to Lady Diana.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlaJEcG18EA&feature=share[/youtube]

I agree with TheRunningGirl that the Cardiff ForeverTribute concert points towards the monarchy and possibly seeking justice for Diana. Here is the link to TheRunningGirl’s EXCELLENT post:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

love~
mjintrigue2012

Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 07:44:27 PM by mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Thank you for posting this mjintrigue.  I hate to admit this but...I forgot today was the anniversary of her death.  :|   When I saw the title of this thread, my hand literally flew to my mouth in shock that I didn't remember.  You're right - I didn't see anything in the media about this and I regularly check news sites every morning at work.  I'm sure there was the odd mention, but not that I saw.

I'm wondering if the media silence has anything to do with the film documentary Unlawful Killing - like they don't want to remind people about Diana and this film by association, considering this movie talks about how she was killed.  Was this movie ever released?  I believe it was screened at Cannes this year but I haven't heard anything since that.  I would be interested to see it, although I know it will depress me.

The video you posted is great and makes a lot of sense the way it ties the Bashir interview with Diana and the message Michael may have been trying to relay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for this post, and reminding us that today it is Princess Diana's death anniversary. The day she passed, I remember so clearly, I felt numb couldn't speak, I was in shock. I knew that there was something wrong. When the queen spoke to the public, I felt something not to kosher. I felt that she and prince Charles were involved in some sort of way in the death of Diana. She was still alive in the ambulance, they waited 5 to 10 mins before bringing her to the hospital. Why? When she arrived it was too late, she passed. There was a movie  called  Murder of Princess Diana   done in  2007,http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1051910/ It will explain everything if you have a chance try to watch the movie..  I love Princess Diana, she has done so much to the world. Hope she sees how wonderful her sons are doing, and hope she is very proud of them.

P.S. Would anyone thing, she could have hoaxed her death, meaning she is under the witness protection? After seeing this movie, I just wonder.. I know she was in danger, and maybe she knew and she got protected. Can it be?? THIS IS JUST A THOUGHT PLEASE  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

It is true, i do not remember :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coco

I feel so sad that she wasn't able to attend her oldest son's wedding... I wonder what she would have looked like... Beautiful as always.
Maybe, next year the media will make more noise about it (because it will be 15 years since)... Rest in peace, Princess Di. Always in my thoughts.
Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:51:45 AM by Coco
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I didn't forget, but what I did notice that there was indeed no coverage at all in the media. I also can't believe another year already passed. Time flies.

Diana is missed by many and will always be missed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I did forget. Thanks for this post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

lorela

The best movie IMO about her murder is Unlawful Killing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She was a great woman, butin medias defence; if every person that have died should have their face of the frontpage and a dubble spread in the magazine... well  there would be 2-3 every day.  People, I think, don't want to me reminded of that everyday.
I do agree that she was a sweet person, and she shouldn't have passed that day in the way she did... but at some point it must be ok to let go.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

~Souza~

It's not ok to let go, not until the truth about her death is being made public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorela

It's not ok to let go, not until the truth about her death is being made public.

I think that this will never happen, because that would destroy the monarchy.

I just hope Kate survives.

But one thing I will never understand - what are Will and Harry thinking? How can they keep up with all that? Do they truly believe that fake story of her death? The ambulance taking 1,40 hour to the hospital, when 11 minutes are enough ... That's a riddle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes! It was all so quiet, it just feels like the media who hunted her for years is just not interested in keeping her memory alive.  Even the Diana memorial fund, the charity that was set-up after her death to continue her charitable legacy is due to close in 2012.

Controversial Diana memorial fund to close after 14 years
It handed out £100million to 350 good causes
By REBECCA ENGLISH and DEBORAH SHERWOOD
Last updated at 9:21 AM on 20th July 2011

It began with an outpouring of grief around the globe, as the elderly dipped into their pensions and children donated their pocket money to honour the memory of Princess Diana.
But the controversial Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund set up after her death in 1997 is to close after donating more than £100million to 350 good causes, the Daily Mail has learned.
Despite reports in 1998 that the influential fund would continue indefinitely, a spokesman last  night said it was ‘never intended to last for ever’.

Carer: Diana championed many causes. In 1995 she was feted as Humanitarian of the Year for her compassion over the previous 15 years

The fund described itself as ‘a resolute and influential champion of disadvantaged people on the margins of society’ and said it would concentrate on spending its remaining £13million before closing at the end of 2012.

It has faced censure in recent years, with critics accusing it of turning its back on issues close to Diana’s heart, despite having her elder sister Lady Sarah McCorquodale as president.
A strategy announced in 2007 focused on certain initiatives – namely care of the dying, refugees and asylum seekers, prison reform, mental health and landmine victims – at the expense of other issues such as child bereavement.

Campaigner: Eradicating landmines was a cause close to Diana's heart

The fund also fought and lost a disastrous legal battle to stop the manufacture of Diana dolls by the U.S. souvenir firm Franklin Mint in 2000.
It ended up paying £1million in legal costs and £13.5million to American charities as part of an out-of-court settlement.
As a result, cash awards from the fund were frozen in 2003, leaving many voluntary organisations in the UK fearing bankruptcy.

Costs: Cleaning and maintenance of the Diana Memorial Fountain costs taxpayers an estimated £140,000 a year

Altogether, the fund – launched in September 1997, four days after Diana was killed in a car crash in Paris – received donations of  £72.2million, and generated a further £42.2million from its commercial programme.
A fund spokesman said: ‘It will close its doors by December 31, 2012. Until then, it is continuing to work with its partners to ensure that it leaves a lasting legacy of social change.’
The same public reaction that led to the Diana fund being established also resulted in the creation of the £5million memorial fountain to her in Hyde Park.
But like the fund, the fountain too has been beset by problems since it was opened – late and £2million over budget – in summer 2004.
It was funded primarily by private donations. But the Royal Parks and the Department for Culture, Media and Sport had to provide extra cash when it ran over budget.
It has been estimated the fountain costs taxpayers almost £250,000 a year – £140,000 for cleaning and maintenance and £100,000 for security.

Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

paula-c

Yes! It was all so quiet, it just feels like the media who hunted her for years is just not interested in keeping her memory alive.  Even the Diana memorial fund, the charity that was set-up after her death to continue her charitable legacy is due to close in 2012.

Controversial Diana memorial fund to close after 14 years
It handed out £100million to 350 good causes
By REBECCA ENGLISH and DEBORAH SHERWOOD
Last updated at 9:21 AM on 20th July 2011

It began with an outpouring of grief around the globe, as the elderly dipped into their pensions and children donated their pocket money to honour the memory of Princess Diana.
But the controversial Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund set up after her death in 1997 is to close after donating more than £100million to 350 good causes, the Daily Mail has learned.
Despite reports in 1998 that the influential fund would continue indefinitely, a spokesman last  night said it was ‘never intended to last for ever’.

Carer: Diana championed many causes. In 1995 she was feted as Humanitarian of the Year for her compassion over the previous 15 years

The fund described itself as ‘a resolute and influential champion of disadvantaged people on the margins of society’ and said it would concentrate on spending its remaining £13million before closing at the end of 2012.

It has faced censure in recent years, with critics accusing it of turning its back on issues close to Diana’s heart, despite having her elder sister Lady Sarah McCorquodale as president.
A strategy announced in 2007 focused on certain initiatives – namely care of the dying, refugees and asylum seekers, prison reform, mental health and landmine victims – at the expense of other issues such as child bereavement.

Campaigner: Eradicating landmines was a cause close to Diana's heart

The fund also fought and lost a disastrous legal battle to stop the manufacture of Diana dolls by the U.S. souvenir firm Franklin Mint in 2000.
It ended up paying £1million in legal costs and £13.5million to American charities as part of an out-of-court settlement.
As a result, cash awards from the fund were frozen in 2003, leaving many voluntary organisations in the UK fearing bankruptcy.

Costs: Cleaning and maintenance of the Diana Memorial Fountain costs taxpayers an estimated £140,000 a year

Altogether, the fund – launched in September 1997, four days after Diana was killed in a car crash in Paris – received donations of  £72.2million, and generated a further £42.2million from its commercial programme.
A fund spokesman said: ‘It will close its doors by December 31, 2012. Until then, it is continuing to work with its partners to ensure that it leaves a lasting legacy of social change.’
The same public reaction that led to the Diana fund being established also resulted in the creation of the £5million memorial fountain to her in Hyde Park.
But like the fund, the fountain too has been beset by problems since it was opened – late and £2million over budget – in summer 2004.
It was funded primarily by private donations. But the Royal Parks and the Department for Culture, Media and Sport had to provide extra cash when it ran over budget.
It has been estimated the fountain costs taxpayers almost £250,000 a year – £140,000 for cleaning and maintenance and £100,000 for security.

Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With L.O.V.E

How sad that all that complete. And the media that never tire of fuck now do not remember it,no longer be profitable for them,$$$$ this kind of news does not sell :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Diana, Princess of Wales

The Aftermath - Enquiries and Conspiracy Theories

The French government carried out a lengthy enquiry headed by Judge Herve Stephan, into the cause of the Paris car crash in the early hours of the morning of Sunday, 31st August, 1997 in which Princess Dana, Dodi al Fayed and Henri Paul lost their lives. It lasted for eighteen months and involved 30 police officers, 6,000 pages of evidence and 200 witnesses. Herve Stephan and his colleague, Judge Marie-Christine Devidal, concluded that Henri Paul, the driver of the vehicle, had well above the French legal limit of alcohol in his system and that their deaths were the result of a tragic high speed accident. The photographers arrested on the scene were released without charge. Some questions, however, remain unanswered, the driver of a white Fiat Uno known to have been involved in the accident, has never come forward, or been traced, although scratches of its paint were found on the wreckage of the Mercedes.

Mohammed al Fayed, the father of Dodi, refuses to accept the the conclusions of the French enquiry, he continues to assert that his son and the Princess were murdered by the British establishment and conspiracy theories, which range from the plausible to the incredulous, abound on the subject.

Operation Paget and the Inquest

As a result of unabated conspiracy theories about the Princess' death, a Scotland Yard enquiry known as Operation Paget and headed by Lord Stevens, was carried out in Britain to look more deeply into the matter of the death of the Princess and that of Barry Manakee. The enquiry found that the crash was an accident, but these findings are disputed by Mohammed al Fayed.

An inquest into the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed commenced on 8th January, 2007, at the Royal Courts of Justice presided over by Dame Elizabeth Butler-Sloss, but in April she stepped down claiming an inquest with a jury was beyond her experience. The role of coroner was to be transferred to Lord Justice Scott Baker , Assistant Deputy Coroner for Inner West London, who formally took up the role on 11th June.

A list of 20 likely issues has been compiled by the inquest (from the Inquest website):-

1. Whether driver error on the part of Henri Paul caused or contributed to the cause of the collision
2. Whether Henri Paul's ability to drive was impaired through drink or drugs
3. Whether a Fiat Uno or any other vehicle caused or contributed to the collision
4. Whether the actions of the Paparazzi caused or contributed to the cause of the collision
5. Whether the road/tunnel layout and construction were inherently dangerous and if so whether this contributed to the collision
6. Whether any bright/flashing lights contributed to or caused the collision and, if so, their source
7. Whose decision it was that the Princess of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed should leave from the rear entrance to the Ritz and that Henri Paul should drive the vehicle
8. Henri Paul's movements between 7 and 10 pm on 30 August 1997
9. The explanation for the money in Henri Paul's possession on 30 August 1997 and in his bank account
10. Whether Andanson was in Paris on the night of the collision
11. Whether the Princess of Wales' life would have been saved if she had reached hospital sooner or if her medical treatment had been different
12. Whether the Princess of Wales was pregnant
13. Whether the Princess of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed were about to announce their engagement
14. Whether and, if so in what circumstances, the Princess of Wales feared for her life
15. The circumstances relating to the purchase of the ring
16. The circumstances in which the Princess of Wales' body was embalmed
17. Whether the evidence of Tomlinson throws any light on the collision
18. Whether the British or any other security services had any involvement in the collision
19. Whether there was anything sinister about (i) the Cherruault burglary or (ii) the disturbance at the Big Pictures agency
20. Whether correspondence belonging to the Princess of Wales (including some from Prince Philip) has disappeared, and if so the circumstances

Henri Paul

The conclusion that the driver Paul was drunk was arrived at due to an analysis of blood samples, which revealed his blood to contain a level of alcohol three times over the French legal limit. Pictures captured by the security cameras at the Ritz, taken just before their departure from the hotel, were released in response to these claims and appear to show Henri Paul to be walking straightly and seemingly unaffected by the large amount of alcohol he was claimed to have consumed.

The blood samples also revealed an alarmingly high level of carbon monoxide, so much so, that it has been claimed it would have rendered Henri Paul unable even to stand, let alone drive a car. This is claimed by some to be evidence that the samples had been tampered with. As a result of these and other question marks which hung over the blood samples, the parents of Henri Paul sought permission to carry out their own independent tests on them, along with DNA tests to conclusively prove or disprove they are his. Fueling further controversy and conspiracy theories, permission was denied them. It was reported on 10th December, 2006, that DNA testing had confirmed that the blood tested was that of Henri Paul. Experts attending the inquest have expressed doubts as to the authenticity of the results of French tests.

The press have highlighted the fact that inexplicably large sums of money, far in excess of his £20 000 per annum salary he earned at the Ritz, had been deposited in Henri Paul's several bank accounts and that this money came from sources in Britain. Suggestions of MI6's involvement in the accident have been put forward. Claims have been made that Paul was an agent in their employ and was set up as a stooge.

Richard Tomlinson

Richard Tomlinson, a New Zealand born ex MI6 officer, has put forward claims that whilst in their employ of he had knowledge of a plan in 1992 to assasinate Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic, using a bright light to cause a traffic accident in a tunnel. He has suggested that Britain's Secret Intelligence Service was monitoring Diana before her death, which mirrored that planned for Milosevic.

Sir Richard Dearlove, former head of MI6, and director in charge of operational work in SIS at the time of Diana's death, was asked at the inquest if MI6 was stationed in Paris and replied, "I think we can acknowledge that." but went on to deny Mr Al Fayed's allegations one by one. He added that he was "outraged" at the suggestion Diana was an assassination target simply because of her landmines campaign. He conceeded that the plan raised by Mr. Tomlinson had been drawn up by an agent to kill a Balkan leader in 1993, but he said the proposal was immediately dismissed as out of touch with the ethos and practices of the secret services.

The white fiat uno

From traces of paint later found on the wreckage of Diana's mercedes, it was deduced that the vehicle had at some point been in collision with a white fiat uno, Some of the witness statements also refer to such a vehicle pursuing the mercedes as it entered the tunnel.

It was discovered that James Andanson, a Paparazzi photographer, who was known to have been covering the Princess' Mediterranean holiday in the week leading up to to the accident, owned a white fiat uno, the paint from which matched the samples found on the mercedes, when questioned by the French enquiry he explained damage to his car as having occured at a collision on a roundabout and produced a reciept for fuel purchased at another location in France at the time, they accepted this explaination and he was therefore eliminated from their enquiries. The car was repainted shortly after the Alma tunnel crash, and was sold by Andanson in October 1997. He was known to have boasted to friends of having secretly taken "explosive" photos of the crash scene.

Intriguingly, In May, 200, James Andanson was found dead in the burnt out wreckage of his car in woodland near Montpellier, the doors were locked and no trace of the car keys was found. Andanson's body was so badly burned that it took police nearly a month before DNA and dental records confirmed his identity. The French authorities concluded this was suicide, however, Christophe Pelat, a French fireman, who was the first to arrive on the scene, revealed emphatic claims in July, 2007, that he saw 2 bullet marks in Andanson's head. Jean-Michel Lauzun, the first judicial police officer to be appointed to work on that case, has given evidence to the inquest that when he arrived while the vehicle was still ablaze he saw the corpse alight at the steering wheel with a two inch hole in his left temple. Leading to claims that Andanson knew too much and had to be silenced.

Diana's fears for her life

Diana's ex-butler, Paul Burrell, added to the furore by revealing a handwritten letter sent by the Princess in October 1993, 10 months after her separation from Prince Charles was announced, in which she stated that she feared an attempt on her life was being planned through a staged car accident, leaving the way clear for her husband to remarry. During her lifetime, Diana had expressed concerns that the traffic accident in which her ex-bodyguard and lover, Barry Manakee, was killed, was not an accident, but was staged to get him out of the way.

Lord Mishcon, the Princess' divorce lawyer, had taken down a note after a meeting with her in October 1995, which outlined her fears that there was a plot to kill her in a car crash. Following the crash which lead to her death, Lord Mishcon passed it on to police following a meeting with the then Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Paul Condon. The note was not passed on to the French enquiry under Herve Stephan, but after Paul Burrell produced a note from the Princess making similar allegations, the note was sent to the coroner in December 2003. Ex-Metropolitan Police chief Lord Condon strongly denied claims of a cover-up, stating "It would be an absolute betrayal of everything I stood for". He added that the Metropolitan Police's relationship with Diana had been "tense and difficult" during the break-up of her marriage to Prince Charles as officers tried to remain impartial on the subject they had walked a "tightrope" between both parties, but the relationship had deteriorated so badly that the Diana had complained to a senior officer that she believed police were bugging her calls and had put a tracking device in her car. He gave evidence to the effect that the note delivered to him by Lord Mishcon in 1997, had not been made public in an attempt to spare any pain that could be caused to her two sons.

Solicitors Maggie Rae and Sandra Davis, who were on Diana's divorce legal team, said the Princess often spoke of her fears that she would be killed, both have given evidence at the hearing. Of Diana's fears for her life, Rae stated: "My view was pretty much the same as Lord Mishcon. I didn't really see that it was possible but, having said that, this is only my view and I'm not in a better position to judge than anybody else."

The Verdict

The jury of six women and five men reached a verdict of nine to two that Princess Diana and Dodi al Fayed were unlawfully killed, citing the "gross negligence" of their driver Henri Paul and the paparazzi, they also felt that Mr Paul's driving while under the influence of alcohol and the fact that they were not wearing seatbelts were contributory factors in their deaths. The verdict of unlawful killing, deemed by the coroner to be equivalent to manslaughter, was the most serious that they could have delivered and the first to implicate the paparazzi photographers who followed the mercedes. An earlier French investigation had previously cleared the photographers of responsibility for the death of the Princess.

Diana's sons, William and Harry have stated they they agreed with the verdicts and thanked the jury for the thorough evaluation of the evidence. In a statement released on their behalf they are recorded as saying "We agree with their verdicts and are both hugely grateful to each and every one of them for the forbearance they have shown in accepting such significant disruption to their lives over the past six months." They also thanked the coroner, Lord Justice Scott Baker, for his "unfailing courtesy and for all the consideration shown by him and his staff not only to us but to all those involved in this hearing. We are particularly grateful to Trevor Rees (the bodyguard), and to others who came forward to give evidence -- in many cases reawakening their painful and personal memories. Finally, the two of us would like to express our most profound gratitude to all those who fought so desperately to save our mother's life on that tragic night."

Mohammed al Fayed was reported to be "disappointed" by the verdict, but claimed it vindicated his view that their deaths were not an accident. A statement released on his behalf said the verdicts would come as a blow to millions of his supporters around the world. It continued: "For 10 years I have endured two police investigations. The French and the Scotland Yard inquiries were wrong. These inquests prove it. They said it was an accident and their findings are now dismissed." Mr al Fayed is said to be considering his options over whether to continue his legal fight over the deaths. His spokesman Michael Cole said he would be having discussions with his family and lawyers.

Sole survivor of the crash Trevor Rees said a brief statement: "I agree with the jury's verdict, and welcome the end of the inquest process. I hope that this now represents a point from which everyone involved can move on." No comment on the verdict was made by Diana's sister, Lady Sarah McCorquodale or her brother, Charles, Earl Spencer.

French prosecutors have ruled out any possibility of the photographers being tried in court. A legal source said: "Their conduct has been investigated and they were found not guilty. The process won't be repeated."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Thankyou very much to everyone who has shared their thoughts on this thread.  I am still shaking my head that next to nothing was reported in the media about Diana yesterday, on the 14th anniversary of her death.  So very sad!  There are signs, however, that the French judicial system continues to look into the events leading up to the death of Lady Diana, and that the TRUTH may yet emerge.

It also appears that Unlawful Killing will be distributed in a number of countries.  This may help to change some common beliefs of the events surrounding Lady Diana’s death.

The new trailer for Unlawful Killing, Keith Allen's controversial documentary about Princess Diana, was unveiled exclusively on Digital Spy on July 1st 2011, the day Lady Diana would have celebrated her 50th Birthday.

To quote @TheRunningGirl from July 25, 2011:
It is the same Mohamed Al Fayed who financed Unlawful Killing, the documentary that examines an alleged cover-up over the death of Princess Diana and first aired during the Cannes Film Festival this year.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzmk1E6QmE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKmaNKDB5GI&NR=1[/youtube]

On the 22nd July 2011, the Express (A NON MURDOCH Newspaper) published an article stating that “TWO of Britain’s leading former police officers are wanted for questioning over allegations that they withheld crucial evidence about the car crash which killed Princess Diana.  A French judge wants to ask ex-Yard chief Lord Condon and Sir David Veness why they failed to disclose the existence of a note in which she predicted her assassination.”

Express Article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Reference:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

love~
mjintrigue2012

Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:43:31 PM by mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike