Re: Talking about Maura/Brandi
July 05, 2012, 05:09:43 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Those are nasty accusations to make against some one. I need more than just words (from some one is clearly not to keen on her) to believe something like that. Throwing accusations like that around, especially without offering any proof (not saying you don't have it, I'm sure that accusation didn't just fall from the sky) is blasphemous. But why should I believe anything I haven't seen or heard myself? Has this hoax not taught us anything??

No matter how I or any one feels about Brandi, this hoax and this forum is so much bigger than her and too important to MJ and spreading his message. Dragging her name threw mud serves no purpose. No one has to praise her, or explain why the don't like her, but if she wants to leave this behind on focus on her life or what ever the fuck, good for her.

LoveneedsExpression - I don't see where anyone was really attacking Brandi and I'm sorry that you feel that way. I do have to say that either you've watched a lot of Brandi's videos and have adapted your speech to hers or you express yourself the same way because your sentence structure is somewhat similar. Especially the last line.

I think we've said that Brandi has some great videos it's just unfortunate that she's gotten herself caught up in the distraction of drama. And, I do believe we are all concerned about what happened to Michael. We've discussed this many time.

I hope things get better for you.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

July 05, 2012, 05:31:15 PM
To shamone. I get completely get what your saying. I'm not questioning peoples creditably on that matter. I was just saying I refuse to believe something that I can't prove myself, but if others know better than me, that's fine. Other than a rogue accusations being thrown out, there wasn't anything to make me believe that was true, and again no one has to prove anything to me. But I'll take for your word on that.

But I'm done with this topic, it seems to be turning into a smear campaign, and now the content of her videos are being twisted. But thanks for the response, Shamone.

You don't seem to care about Pearl being outed for what she is...

My mother is white, and my father was black. Excuse the language, but she's a fucking clown. Is MJ a black man? Was his wives white women. Did Pearl never buy his music? His MJ's children not bi-racial? (Those ARE his kids imo) She's an absolute hypocrite. As bi-racial person, she just make my light-skin CRAWL.

I have been the victim of smear campaigns for 3 years. I have had worse stuff thrown at me then the two combined, I can promise you that. I don't go threatening people, I'm not a racist and I never earned a single penny off of this site. I don't make YouTube videos whining about the whole damn hoax world hating me either. I have been nice for three years, I'm done with being nice. If one is a racist, she can hear my thoughts on it. If the other is causing useless drama for the tenth time because she doesn't get enough attention, she can hear my opinion as well. Others have opinions about me too and I don't give a fuck. They need to grow up and stop making this about themselves. It's pathetic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2012, 05:36:46 PM
Like I said she made many unpleasent comments, but in this case 2 wrongs make a right, I guess.  Bullying is bullying. A mean comment is a mean comment.  Im not defending some of the behavior I have witnessed and at times have been on the receiving end of.  All Im saying is the same stuff people are mad at her about are doing it right here.  She did this, she said that,blah blah blah.
A human being? :screaming-7365:
If Mike felt compassion for Hitler. Brandi should aleast get some benefit of a doubt thrown her way.
Then again I could be wrong about that too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 05, 2012, 05:49:50 PM
Maura already had the benefit of the doubt from those who were on the receiving end of HER bullying. She's a freakin' hypocrite and a drama queen. I also think this is giving her way too much attention again so I'm going to lock this thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions