SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Dr. HOUSE vs. Dr. HOAX ~ MJ & Elvis connections
September 18, 2011, 04:08:28 PM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:20:43 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 19, 2011, 05:46:47 AM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:20:53 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 19, 2011, 08:25:50 AM
Sim,

I might have missed it among all the information you wrote here but are you watching Doctor House? I've never watched it and I was wondering if you have found any similarities btw Michael and him or clues about the hoax in the series, not only in pictures? Anything significant with the main character, doctor House?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 19, 2011, 09:22:22 AM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:21:04 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 19, 2011, 12:00:54 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I might have missed it among all the information you wrote here but are you watching Doctor House?
For that, you need to read my previous posts ^^
[...] I've never watched it and I was wondering if you have found any similarities btw Michael and him or clues about the hoax in the series, not only in pictures? [...]
I think the photo-moontages I did are self-explanatory as to the similarities. And watching the film would help you a lot more, of course!
- I don't know to which extent they wanted this film to give clues related to the HOAX in itself, but the connections between all 3 of them are blatant. Maybe we are still to be directed to what was the real purpose of all these connections and why the HOUSE-series was made for!

I'm sorry but I can't be any clearer than I've been in these photo-montages and the messages I've been posting in this topic. [and I will be posting some more]. If you still find yourself lost in this topic, then maybe you should really watch the film. It's also House's attitude, what he says, how he behaves... the general purpose/moral of the film [healing people: both physically & spiritually! direct hint to Michael'smessage HEAL the WORLD]; I can't possible reproduce in writing all 7 series [each series has more or less than 1 hour- 24 episodes].

What I do in my photo-montages is just to show the most OBVIOUS connections:
1. between HOUSE [film + character/actor] - Elvis [man/artist] - Michael [man/artist]
and respectively
2. between HUGH LAURIE [man/artist: singer] - Elvis - Michael

I hope I could help you with my answer....

No, I'm definitely not lost in this thread of yours. :) Sorry I missed to read that you didn't watch the series. The pictures are too interesting and I can definitely see the connection. What makes me question is, can we find these kind of connections with this series or another with other celebrities. You know what I'm trying to say? I mean if we find a walking stick picture of a celebrity and we find another one with the walking stick, does it mean that the two are connected? You found several connections but I'm just trying to explain it with an example. Pls try to bare with me. I admire what you're doing with your posts, I do. I'm just trying to understand if it is possible that we can find connections with everyone and everything if we deep hardly?

That was the reason why I asked you if you watched the series because I did wonder if there're hoax related things in it too. Thank you so much for your reply and for your informative and very interesting posts. Blessings.
  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 19, 2011, 12:56:09 PM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:21:14 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 19, 2011, 11:15:51 PM
I have been reading and watching/listening for hours (blows my mind /scream/ bearhug !! Thanks again!!

The rest of the world has no clue what they're missing. :-\

Anyway I just wanted to say that unfortunately I'm not much of a TV watcher aside for the odd glimpses of AI and AGT.
But seeing your inclusion of House or Hugh Laurie is intriguing. My only exposure to him are 2 movies with him. Stuart Little 1 & 2, and one of my family's favorites (watched many times), The Flight of the Pheonix (kinda symbolic name right there).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 20, 2011, 06:09:11 AM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:21:28 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 20, 2011, 11:26:08 AM
[...] Sorry I missed to read that you didn't watch the series. [...]
Sorry , but I think that either you made a typing mistake by writing  the negative form "you DIDN'T watch" or you you really didn't understand that I DID in fact watch ALL the episodes from ALL the 7 House series that were done to this day. And I can't wait to see the 8th series which starts on October the 3rd this year.
If you read my first messages here, you would see my post in which I replied to AppleHead, where I explained more on how I loved this TV-series for so long and I came to see the connections only a few months ago.... So unless it's a typing mistake ^^ I can't imagine how you got the idea that I didn't watch the serial, I couldn't have been able to come up with all this unless I watched House!
Are you testing me or something? I really don't get it lol If you have more direct questions to ask me, please do it DIRECTLY, I will bear with you as you asked me, but just know that I don't like going around in circles like this until you finally tell me what you really want to know.

[...] I mean if we find a walking stick picture of a celebrity and we find another one with the walking stick, does it mean that the two are connected?
You found several connections but I'm just trying to explain it with an example.[...]
I'm just trying to understand if it is possible that we can find connections with everyone and everything if we deep hardly?
Ok , I understand where you're pointing at with the stick/cane-question! Yeah , you mean any celebrity can have a medical problem like that and use canes at a certain point, without this implying that they are connected or something. You had this in mind when you asked me that question, is that right?

Well , I would agree with you 100% on this ^^, unless we weren't talking about Michael and Elvis!!
I mean how many celebrities of their magnitude have you seen to share that much in common, namely:
1. a faked death; [with all the details IDENTICAL]
2. Numerology;
3. Family (Lisa);
4. you name it! the list is endless....
5. they BOTH had problems with their RIGHT leg [exactly like House! although I sense that Michael could have faked on purpose, that particular "right-leg" issue, to draw attention on this or maybe he really had right leg problems!], and they BOTH had to use canes [exactly like House!]
6. And it's not just this one singular similarity, as you can see from all my photos ^^

I mean could any celebrities share all this ^^ [and so much more that wasn't put on this short list] and could it be ALL only a coincidence at the same time ??
I very much doubt it!

[...] That was the reason why I asked you if you watched the series because I did wonder if there're hoax related things in it too.[...]
Have you watched "V for Vendetta"? I suppose you are already aware of all the connections between this movie and MJ's hoax, no? The same goes for other movies like "2012", Matrix, "Avatar", some cartoons like "Megamind", "Blue", etc...etc...
We all know that Michael's big passion was to make movies, which he stated himself so many times.

What's so difficult to imagine Michael as a "shadow-director" behind the HOUSE TV series too? With of course some Elvis-implications, especially since i suspect he must have met the British actor Hugh Laurie, while he stayed in England, Hugh is known for his very developed sense of humor! I definitely picture them together having pleasant funny talks! I also suspect Hugh Laurie being a huge ELVIS fan! after what I've recently discovered....Now my question lol! --))  Is it that hard to imagine that Michael could be behind this film too?

And maybe HOUSE series wasn't necessarily made to give hoax-clues! Maybe it's done only in the purpose of spreading Michael's message of LOVE...compassion.... Doctor HOUSE is presented as a GENIUS and the absolute HEALER, he solves the most difficult cases, that no one was able to cure before him! and mostly with the power of his GENIUS mind and his creative original solutions!!! and his team that he manages to unite around every particular case he has to solve! The human aspect of this all is also thoroughly debated, besides the scientific one! Dr. House is famous, he's controversial, he's also a very solitary individual, he has problems in finding himself a life partner... [does this sound familiar to you by any chance?] from the preview of the 1st episode from the 8th series, House has AGAIN a patient with LUPUS disease! [hmmm???] And the list could go on and on...

This series has received all possible awards for its category! BEST .. BEST... BEST.... in everything! Do some research! and it has also drawn attention to some very serious incurable disease, thus making possible for charities to help people in this condition! Doesn't this all sound like something MICHAEL would DO??? ;)

Simm,

I think you got my posts like I was opposing to the idea that Michael could have a connection with Doctor House series. I just asked the connection about the main character and Michael as I never watched the show. I was wondering if the connections you showed with the pics are also in the series as well. You are a new member and you do not know us well yet and you do not know what we personally believe and think. I watched all of the films that are hoax related like Rio, Megamind, 2012 etc. And I can offer you to watch "When In Rome" which is another hoax related movie. So, it is definitely NOT hard for me to imagine that Michael could be behind this series. I was trying to learn more about it. And when I gave the stick example, I was talking about Michael and dr house only. I wasn't talking about Michael and Elvis similarities. I do see them very well and I'm aware of all of their similarities. Hoodfella is also making amazing hoax videos about Elvis&MJ similarities. I posted some of them on the hoax videos section if you would like to see.

Thank you for the info you gave and sorry for the misunderstanding about you watch it, and sorry for making you feel like running in circles! I'll be researching more about the series. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 20, 2011, 12:56:40 PM
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 05:28:37 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2011, 04:19:07 PM
[...]The rest of the world has no clue what they're missing. :-\
[...]My only exposure to him are 2 movies with him. Stuart Little 1 & 2, and one of my family's favorites (watched many times), The Flight of the Pheonix (kinda symbolic name right there).
^^ You kind of anticipated my next post about Hugh Laurie by mentioning the films!!

Both of these 2 films are symbolic in meaning:

1. Stuart Little - the "main character" - the White MOUSE - makes me think of Michael and his song BEN !!

2. Interesting coincidence with the 75th Anniversary and the name of BEN !! [Elvis' grandson !]

This photo-montage below is not really related to HOUSE, but starting from "Stuart Little" and the mouse , BEN song and the 75 Anniversary, here's how I came to make this montage. I think it's very interesting!!! especially the BEN connection! I really believe that BEN can be Michael's  secret son with LISA! [I might be wrong, but I can't help it! I have this suspicion for quite a while now!]

3. And as you very well notices, @Mjonmind - another "coincidence" with the movie "Flight of the PHOENIX" in which Hugh Laurie played - especially since we know what significance has the PHOENIX bird both for Elvis & MJ! ;)
In the photo-montage below there are also other films that he played in...

I'm sorry SymPattik but I have to say this agian,lol:YOU ARE BRILLIANT GIRL  8-) and you shirt is sexy  lolol/ !!!
I have to admit that I saw almost all your posts,because you are different,your are smart and you have alot of imagination.You will never believe this but because of this post of yours I discovered and remembered in the same time,something I would say IMPORTANT!!!!Do you know who is that guy with Laurie  afraid/ ?????

He is Stephen Fry, aka Gordon Dietrich from the dystopian thriller V For Vendetta   :shock: 8-).I knew it,OMG this is a BIG PUZZLE and piece by piece we will complete THIS.Something more,now I'm sure that Michael has something to do with Vendetta movie,look here in this video,from 2000, Michael is with Elyzabeth Taylor and guess who,lol,Stephen Fry!!!!!!!!Oh my I really LOVE this HOAX with all my heart!

Michael Jackson & Elizabeth Taylor A Musical Celebration 2000
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTWJU8q-jpc
[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 20, 2011, 04:24:13 PM
Thank you so much for your detailed reply Simm. I'm so much interested in these movie and series connections. My job is feature film scriptwriting and films are my fave topic to discuss about. Therefore I was asking you questions about the series. Thank you for telling me more about Mr House. I watch so many series but I think I'm going to add this one to my list too. Even if MJ is not behind this series, it is so obvious that they are inspired by Michael. Maybe it is the lead actor who is inspired or the director or producer. I don't know who it is but it is obvious that this is somehow related with Michael.

If you would like to read about one of the movies which is related with the hoax, I had made a thread about it. It is When In Rome and this is the link to the thread. I'm not good in making graphics like you but I got some screenshots from the movie. Check it out.
:)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 20, 2011, 07:26:16 PM
I’m beginning to believe that NOTHING was ever wasted in Michael’s life.
--every time he wore a T-shirt
--every VIP he posed for a pic with
--every book he read was somehow had key relevance
--all music he listened to was a well-selected choice
--special costumes he wore and stage stunts had deeper double meaning
--every word he said in interviews, elsewhere had some OTHER significance
--every piece of art he created or had commissioned or collected
--every involvement with some project whether large or small

The rest of us had 24 hours per day for 365 days a year for as many years as we have lived, and none have accomplished what he has.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:07:58 AM
Thank you all for your replies here ^^ Interesting points of view!!  bounce/ :)
I will reply to you as soon as I can ...

kisssssssss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 21, 2011, 07:41:30 PM
moonwalk_/ elvis_/ michael-jackson/ mj_dance/

My Newest VIDEO ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewSq-cwqqIA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike