SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
ELVIS & "Get Low" (2009) & "This Is It" (2009) - FELIX vs Michael -
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Photo-montages ALBUM

Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 09:20:35 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

LOL, who is that old guy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
LOL, who is that old guy?
I wrote in the article who he is. Read the article. The link is in my first post here^^
It's the main actor of the movie "Get Low" - Robert Duvall - who plays the role of Felix Bush. This character was based on a real person named Felix Breazeale who arranged his own funeral back in 1938! So the 2009 movie is based on a real story!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When accepting the role, Robert Duvall said that it reminded him of the film that gave him his first break: the American classic "TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD", based on a beloved Southern Gothic novel about the power of prejudice by Harper Lee.

Michael used the word prejudice very often when talking about his media and trial problems  Some of you, beLIEvers may have already seen the video of MagicalXscapism: To Kill A Mockingbird and Michael Jackson Thriller 2 Part 8 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y17Me8uL6mA[/youtube]

Photo-montages ALBUM
: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:24:44 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I copy paste here what I had posted on facebook, months ago, about this incredible film, extremely connected to MJ & Elvis' hoax, for those who don't access facebook.

ELVIS & "Get Low" (2009) & "This Is It" (2009) - FELIX vs Michael

PART 1

Wandering on a Romanian site about Michael Jackson's death hoax ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) I came across an astonishing article, talking about a movie: "GET LOW" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login A movie spun out of equal parts folk tale, fable and real-life legend about the mysterious, 1930s Tennessee hermit who famously threw his own rollicking funeral party... while he was still alive!! I did some more research on it and here's what I could find until now. I will update this article whenever I find something new, so you know...

I. FILM CONNECTIONS TO MICHAEL'S DEATH HOAX :

The movie DIRECTOR is Aaron Schneider - here's some interesting stuff taken out of his biography on this site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "Upon graduation, he began a decade-long career working in commercials and music videos, encompassing such clients and artists as: Nike, Mercedes, L‘Oreal, Whitney Houston, Gwen Stefani and Michael Jackson"

Featuring 3 of the finest actors working today, Get Low is the kind of film that you rarely see anymore—intelligent storytelling that's awash in humanity, warmth, insight, and wit. Director Aaron Schneider places his humorous fable in 1930s Tennessee, and his attention to period detail is extraordinary. Bill Murray and Sissy Spacek are exceptional, but it's Robert Duvall's masterful performance as Felix that brings everything together in this heartfelt story about guilt, loss, and forgiveness. The film is loosely based on a true story that took place in Roane County, Tennessee in 1938. Robert Duvall's character, Felix Bush, was based on a real person named Felix Breazeale. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When accepting the role, Robert Duvall said that it reminded him of the film that gave him his first break: the American classic "TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD", based on a beloved Southern Gothic novel about the power of prejudice (Michael used the word prejudice very often when talking about his media and trial problems) by Harper Lee.

Some of you, beLIEvers may have already seen the video of MagicalXscapism: To Kill A Mockingbird and Michael Jackson Thriller 2 Part 8

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

The movie PLOT ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )
 versus
The STORY behind the movie: (read the story here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:46:31 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You're amazing.........I thank you once again for a montage that brings yet another possible glimpse into an area of history that may have inspired Michael's brilliance. 
BTW......you mentioned the crow, as in scarecrow...ture.  Could it also be a raven...as in The Raven.  I have always felt a pull towards Poe's work throughout this.  I wrote about The Pit and the Pendulum a long time ago.  I also believe The Fall of the House of Usher is a prominent thought.  Michael is sheer genius with his life and career...that we know.  I think there is a marriage of history and classic fiction throughout it all.
Thank you again......I am still un-facebooking, lol!!

LOVE & Blessings! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
These photo-montages compare the similarities/"coincidences" between the 2 funerals: Felix' funeral & Michael's funeral.
I had gathered all the written info from various internet articles.
In the text, you can see in the brackets and in italic letters, my own comments related to the respective info.

PART 2

~~~ The movie"Get Low" was inspired by the true story of Felix “Bush” Breazeale of Tennessee who, in 1938, arranged a “living funeral” for himself a so that he could hear what would people say about him after his death while he was still very much alive.
(How about that!? loll MJ's also having a good time watching on us! lol :p )
- As many as 12,000 people are said to have attended Breazeale’s funeral, which attracted nationwide attention.
(There were 17.000 sold tickets, on raffle, for MJ's Staples Center memorial, broadcasted worldwide).
- In the real life story, related at the web site GetLowTheFilm.com, the funeral plan was first reported by the Roane County Banner, and the story was picked up by the Associated Press and United Press wire services and LIFE magazine.

~~~ When the event was held on June 26, 1938, (what a resemblance ! MJ was pronounced dead on June 25th, 2009), the crowd was estimated at 8-12.000 people.
- Cars from 14 states were backed up 2 miles to the 2 Cave Creek Baptist Churches where the event was held. An enterprising John Cook charged 25 cents per car to park in his neighboring field, and he was reported to have made $300.
- Vendors of soft drinks and hot dogs did a flourishing business. Flowers were sent from Knoxville and Chatanooga. (just like in "modern times" lol).
- The funeral cortege was late due to traffic along the road. (Mj's funeral cortege was late, too!! Funny thing is that Elizabeth Taylor's cortege was late too!!)

~~~ In Schneider’s film, Felix Bush (Duvall) is a hermit who has lived alone in the woods for some 40 years. He is almost entirely cut off from the rest of the world. The sign posted at the entrance to his property reads “No Damn Trespassing.”
- When Felix feels his life coming to an end, he decides it is time to “get low,” that is, to get down to business. Like the real-life Breazeale, he goes to town to arrange for a living funeral.
- Felix knows that everyone in the town has heard stories and rumors about him (well the same for MJ's case), and he wants them to come tell the stories during the ceremony (Remember the stories told at the memorial by Brooke Shields and MJ's brother!).
- Some in town say Felix killed a man (they also said MJ molested a child) in a fist fight years earlier. Virtually all the rumors make him out to be some sort of a monster. (well what a "coincidence"! HeeeHeee! :) :p

~~~ Even though he is willing to pay a large sum of money, the town’s church refuses to participate in Felix’s unusual ceremony ( just like Liz Taylor refused to participate to MJ's memorial! lol).
- Frank Quinn (played by actor Bill Murray - LOoOL like Conrad Murray?? lol), however, the owner of the local funeral parlor, whose business is about to fail in the midst of the Depression (what about the 2009 world crisis? :p), is eager to take part.
- Quinn and Felix begin to make arrangements, but their partnership is an uneasy one. It’s left to Quinn’s young assistant Buddy (Lucas Black), who takes a personal interest in Felix, to help him see his plan through. (lol Quinn's name makes me think about Quincy Jones and Buddy's name makes me think about Teddy, Teddy Riley, Michael's buddy !! ;) )

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@wishingstar: yesss ! good idea about The Raven! ;) and I also think that he mixed up history, literature, movies, etc... with real life and his own life/career experience!! Very original! true work of a genius!

PART 3

~~~ As the organization of the event proceeds, it soon becomes evident that Felix is less interested in what people have to say about him than in what he has to say for himself. (familiar? loll) He’s harboring a decades-old secret that he finally wants to expose. Thousands will come to hear him speak.
- This is an interesting film. It is intelligently made, and the seriousness of the filmmakers is never in doubt. Approaching 80, Robert Duvall, in particular, turns in a fine performance.
- The mystery contained in the film, about Felix’s real character and what drove him to live in isolation (MJ on the PAlm Island? loll), is engaging, and the viewer is allowed the time to find his or her own way through it.
- A number of subtle, but amusing moments (heeHeee!! loll) can be found in the work (read: hoax! :p loll). Among the more memorable are those in which Felix speaks to people in town who admit they’ve heard “wild things” about him. When Felix asks what they’ve heard, they can only gulp and change the subject, too afraid to repeat the rumors to his face. One also recalls Quinn’s reaction to Felix’s initial proposal for a living funeral. When Buddy says they can’t possibly hold a funeral while Felix is still alive, Quinn, his mind on Felix’s large wad of cash, corrects him quickly, saying, “It’s a detail we can look at.” (similar to the "sharks" surrounding MJ and hunting his money and music-catalogue!!)

~~~ While Felix is the film’s central figure, the film’s handling of undertaker Quinn is worth nothing. The latter is anxious about money, perhaps willing to sacrifice more than he might of himself in order to stay afloat.
- When Felix has doubts about going through with the ceremony, (like MJ's concern for the 50 concerts!!), Quinn tries to convince him to carry on and one can see his only concern is for himself. Unlike Buddy (friend Buddy makes me think of Teddy, Teddy Riley! lol), the funeral arrangements have become nothing more than a way for Quinn to make a fast buck. (very familiar!!)
- Aaron Schneider (the film-director) and Bill Murray (the actor) could easily have made Quinn into a caricatured villain, but, to their credit, they avoid this.
- In fact, they don’t make him into a villain at all (just like Conrad Murray never received clear accusations or insults from the Jackson family! LaToya clearly insisting on the fact that Murray is "just the fall guy").
- The viewer is able to see how certain pressures are working on Quinn, changing him and shifting in the sand the line that he might not otherwise have crossed. We are never asked to condemn Quinn (MJ's doctor -Murray) in the way many of the townspeople denounced Felix (meaning that Michael was torn to pieces by the media and those who believed those lies during his 2005 Trial, while Conrad Murray gets a softer "treatment" during the "MJ's murder" case).

~~~ The film’s “moral,” if it has one, is summed up in the brief remarks of Reverend Charlie Jackson (like Rev. Jessie Jackson from MJ's funeral/memorial?? lol), an old friend of Felix’s, during the funeral. “We like to imagine good and bad, right and wrong are miles apart,” he says. “The truth is, very often they are all tangled up with each other.”

~~~ The film comes down on the side of taking a more complex and compassionate view of one’s fellow human beings. There are genuinely healthy impulses at work here.
- In this light, the town—and the viewer—are asked throughout the story to reconsider Felix, the “monster” who is said to have done so much wrong. He has made his mistakes and some of them have been costly, but he is also capable of much more.
- For Reverend Jackson, Felix once constructed the most beautiful sanctuary he had ever seen (just like MJ had constructed so many hospitals and donated so much money to charities).
- An old flame, Mattie Darrow (Sissy Spacek), describes Felix (MJ) as having once been the most beautiful man she’d ever seen, a person of great depth and talent. (hahahaha can you recognize Brooke Shields' speech here? lol :p)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

PART 4

~~~ We are asked to empathize with the pain Felix has experienced in his life. (Familiar, huh!!?) The secret he now wants to reveal has not been an easy one to live with. The decades he spent withdrawn from the world have not been happy ones. “I built my own jail,” he says at one point, “and I put myself in it and I stayed there for 40 goddamn years.” (can this be the Neverland ranch that MJ built to isolate himself from massmedia and all the curious people?)

~~~ One gets a sense that with this film, Schneider and his collaborators are responding, in part, to the culture of hypocritical moralizing promoted by the American media in which one bogeyman after another is cultivated then destroyed (LMFAO!! like in MJ's song "Blame it on the booggie"!?? loloooll) and a law-and-order mentality prevails. (remember MJ's phrase "The truth always prevails!")

~~~ There are so many instances of desperate, socially distressed individuals—whether a drug addicted celebrity (MJ's so called "Propofol -addiction"? lol) or the perpetrator of —raked over the coals (OMG!!! they couldn't have been more explicit!! could they? LMFAO!!), whose private lives are opened up for all to judge (MJ's lyrics-"respect my privacy!", "before you judge me/Try hard to love me!") and who are browbeaten until they issue an on-camera apology (like MJ tried to defend himself with that TV declaration during the '93 allegations).

~~~ A great deal of money is made from the tabloid industries that promote such backwardness. Get Low is a small film, and it is certainly a film that leaves a great deal more left to say on the subject (I agree!! lool as MJ said: "The Best is yet to come!" lol).
- At times, it is more of a “tall tale” than it needs to be. But it is a good film, and a work that seeks to develop a more humane and enriched view of one’s fellow human beings. It is a film that acknowledges the “moral high ground” so often taken by certain figures is very shaky ground on which to set foot.

~~~~~~~ I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did! In fact I laughed hard for some parts of it lool!
For more similar connections like those that I have highlighted in this text above, READ carefully this text: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You'll notice many more references to Michael's hoax.~~~~~~~

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

PART 5 [ final part ]

II. FILM CONNECTIONS TO ELVIS:

25th June 2009 - MJ "died"
26th June 1977 - Elvis' last concert
26th June 1979 - Elvis' father died
26th June 1938 - Felix “Bush” Breazeale - arranged a "living funeral"
for himself ("Get Low" movie)

Interesting „coincidence” : Elvis just „happened” to have a dog named Get-Low (between 1972-1976, just one year before 1977 when he „died”), Get Low - the exact name of the movie released in 2009! (the year Michael "died"!), a movie based on a real-life story which happened in 1938 ! whose main character just „happens” to fake his funeral !! And the director’s first name is AARON !!!

Linda Thompson - Interviews for EIN by Alanna Nash & from CNN - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Linda Thompson Remembers Elvis Presley + Elvis' chow, Getlow - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 4. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

III. FILM INFO'S:

1. Release date(s): September 12, 2009 (TIFF) AND July 30, 2010 (United States) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    2. Movie Trailer : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    3. Full Cast and Crew - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    4. VIDEO gallery - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    5. PHOTOS - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    6. Movie KEYWORDS: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    35mm print provided courtesy of Sony Pictures Classics. Rated PG-13. Running time: 100 minutes.
    7. OFFICIAL site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    8. REAL STORY - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    9. article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IV. FILM-RELATED INTERVIEWS:

1. Actor Robert Duvall Talks about 'Getting Low' - CBN.com - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    2. Robert Duvall and Sissy Spacek Interview- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    3. Robert Duvall on "Get Low," Bill Murray and Marlon Brando - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    4. Get Low Movie Premiere-Robert Duvall, Bill Murray, Lucas Black- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
A video by esprit467

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEzDEaft-0E&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love that Get Low video.......everything is indeed connected. 
The numerology you posted prior to that is great as well....71! 
Some of the more interesting gematria matches for 71 include:
spider
opus
tinman
hidden hand
orion
apollo
john doe
I'm alive

Just sayin'.....LOL.....thanks for the great video :)  You always make me smile!
Love ya!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Wishingstar, thank you for your comment ! :)
I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you meant with "gematria matches".
the words that you connected to 71? is that it?
It's interesting that according to this gematria thing, those notions can be connected to no. 71, but those terms do not connect to the movie at all... I'm sorry I'm trying to understand your message, pls help! lol  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wishingstar, thank you for your comment ! :)
I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you meant with "gematria matches".
the words that you connected to 71? is that it?
It's interesting that according to this gematria thing, those notions can be connected to no. 71, but those terms do not connect to the movie at all... I'm sorry I'm trying to understand your message, pls help! lol  :lol:

Hey there.....
I was just going off the number 71 because of your reference to it in the pictures and the numerology you pointed out......that's really the only thing.  I'll explain gematria a little better if folks don't know....

Gematria is a system of assigning a numeric value to a letter:
a=1, b=2, c=3 etc.....
there are different variations of gematria, but I have always paid attention to the basic matches like what I gave as example.
The words I listed all have the numeric value of 71.....all their "letters" add up to 71........

I always thought it was interesting that the gematria match for "This Is It" matches propofol...

113 = This Is It = propofol

Here is the main website I use now for this.  It's not the very first one I found early on....that site quickly disappeared after I first posted about gematria and linked to it.  It was run by a guy name of William.....in the back of my mind I had always thought of
Will i am.....weird, I know.  But, here is the link to the site now:

I hope that helps describe it better....let me know, I will try again, lol!  : ) I will help you any way I can Sis! Here is a link to my first post about it all:

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions