GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI August 29
August 30, 2011, 04:04:33 AM
I don't see why girls would be interested in dinosaurs.
I know my son is, but he's a boy geek/

Actually, the tweet is not about dinosaurs, but about how people believe they are extinct.

But we all know real dinosaurs are really extinct (unless a mad scientist cloned some is his lab afraid/ ).

So the true meaning of this tweet is about what people believe, using dinos as an example.

OK I could see it also as a sarcasm because 99,99% of the people think  real dinos can't be back, not in 2012 and not ever. Please some help, I don't want this to haunt me.
Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:08:03 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2011, 04:49:42 AM
Hi TS , first lemme giva ya a ginormous  bearhug

Now... i'm not one to focus on "BAM" dates at all except for the one time i thought to myself "well what possible date would MJ choose to come back if its his choice and not dependant on anything or any one else, and my conclusion was december 21 2012 formally known as "the day the world (it all ) will end. That would be HUGE.
The worlds going to be on the edge of their seats waiting for armageddon and then there'll be kinda like an important message on TV's and radio's all over the world, simultaneously that' ll start off sounding like something out of war of the worlds and it's going to be the BAM we've been waiting for . With this whole Paris retweet about dino's and bamming and 2012 i'm starting to think i may have something here lol.
To MJ , take your time , we love you and allways will no matter what bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 30, 2011, 06:27:34 AM
So you guys still say that Paris' RT which contains the words BAM and 2012 and which  is about the dinosaurs to BAM in 2012 is just a random RT? And also you still say the TIMING of this RT is also just a coincidence? Because she made this RT right after TS wrote that Michael will BAM till the end of 2012. Well, NOTHING can convince people as long as they keep their minds and eyes closed.

The RT of Paris is also another slap on the face for the ones who still do not believe Paris is giving out clues about the hoax. I don't know why people underestimate her and think that she could not give any clues. This is Michael Jackson's daughter we're talking about, HELLLOOOOOOO!!! Don't you see how mature and smart she is? Do you forget that she made almost all of us cry with the speech she made at the memorial? She was just acting there but she got us all. Why wouldn't she give out clues about her dad's hoax? She is a part of it and I bet she's enjoying it. She is acting in her dad's new Ghosts movie which is the Thriller II. Why would it be depressing for her to give out hoax clues? I'm sure she's enjoying to play the game. She is her father's girl.

So, the ones who still hesitate to jump into the rabbit hole, do not hesitate no more. Jump in. Some of us are waiting for you there. TS is our flashlight to show us the way in the dark hole. And at the end of the tunnel Michael is waiting for us all. There is nothing to be nervous about, there is nothing to be scared. This is a GREAT ADVENTURE. Do not allow your fears and skepticism stop you. Trust and believe Michael. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 30, 2011, 06:35:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So you guys still say that Paris' RT which contains the words BAM and 2012 and which  is about the dinosaurs to BAM in 2012 is just a random RT? And also you still say the TIMING of this RT is also just a coincidence? Because she made this RT right after TS wrote that Michael will BAM till the end of 2012. Well, NOTHING can convince people as long as they keep their minds and eyes closed.

The RT of Paris is also another slap on the face for the ones who still do not believe Paris is giving out clues about the hoax. I don't know why people underestimate her and think that she could not give any clues. This is Michael Jackson's daughter we're talking about, HELLLOOOOOOO!!! Don't you see how mature and smart she is? Do you forget that she made almost all of us cry with the speech she made at the memorial? She was just acting there but she got us all. Why wouldn't she give out clues about her dad's hoax? She is a part of it and I bet she's enjoying it. She is acting in her dad's new Ghosts movie which is the Thriller II. Why would it be depressing for her to give out hoax clues? I'm sure she's enjoying to play the game. She is her father's girl.

So, the ones who still hesitate to jump into the rabbit hole, do not hesitate no more. Jump in. Some of us are waiting for you there. TS is our flashlight to show us the way in the dark hole. And at the end of the tunnel Michael is waiting for us all. There is nothing to be nervous about, there is nothing to be scared. This is a GREAT ADVENTURE. Do not allow your fears and skepticism stop you. Trust and believe Michael. 

I agree it's clear to see that these aren't coincidences and that this is all part of the hoax, however I can't get my head around the fact that someone else tweeted this (as it was used in the context of the hoax).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:38:26 AM

Michael's waiting  bounce/ ? I'm in lolol/ .

...who am I to make a king wait  geek/ ...
Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 09:02:35 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 30, 2011, 06:40:31 AM

...who am I to let a king wait  geek/ ...

OMG your so funny Gina  ::P
Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:48:41 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Adi

August 30, 2011, 07:09:59 AM
When I first read this retweet by Paris my face went   ;D ...I couldn't stop smiling.

To me it was a huge shoutout to us hoax believers...and now thankyou TS for cementing it even more in my brain. It's certainly lifted my spirits as lately I've been trying to have a break from all things hoaxy but once Michael's birthday came around I knew I couldn't stay away.

Thank you Michael & your beautiful daughter Paris for this special gift to us on your own birthday...it is a treasure :)

Thank you TS as well for still hangin' around after all this time!!!!!  bounce/  and I've been trying my hardest with my endurance, patience and understanding in this great adevnture...sometimes my brain cells lapse though!!!!  :lol:
Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 08:04:15 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 30, 2011, 07:12:27 AM

I agree it's clear to see that these aren't coincidences and that this is all part of the hoax, however I can't get my head around the fact that someone else tweeted this (as it was used in the context of the hoax).

We do not know who the person is who made that tweet. Even if that's someone who is not hoax related, it is obvious that Paris RTed it on purpose for sure. IF that person didn't make that tweet, I'm pretty sure that Paris was going to find a way to mention 2012 and BAM in one of her tweets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:13:32 AM

...who am I to let a king wait  geek/ ...

OMG your so funny Gina  ::P

We're all funny...just ask Michael 8-)
I bet he's laughing his breath out to our posts :lol:
Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 07:15:20 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2011, 07:14:56 AM
Genius. Pure and simple.

"The greatest education in  the world is watching the masters at work"  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 30, 2011, 07:36:23 AM
I think that yes it's a pretty big clue. First because of the meaning and because if we add all the "coincidences" together it makes this re-tweet something important. The fact that LaToya conveniently authenticated Paris' account just before looks like she paved the way for us to take the RT seriously... because if LaToya had not done that, no one would really believe it's Paris' account and many would have even more doubts as to the validity of this RT and its significance.

Now I understand the objection in regards to this being just a RT from another account.  It's not really possible to know if the person behind this account was asked to tweet this specifically but one has to wonder given the meaning of this tweet and how well it fits the hoax. It seems to me the fact that it's "only" a RT by Paris makes it also a little less obvious because if Paris tweeted that herself ... well I find that it would maybe be too big of a clue and people would ask her what she means and maybe harass her on twitter for that, so I see it like a little protection and I keep in mind that this is a clue for us the hoaxers, so we should understand the "subtlety", JMO of course.

Of course the mention of BAM and 2012 ... I think it cannot be clearer than that. At this point we cannot believe in coincidences.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Adi

August 30, 2011, 07:37:17 AM

Everyone thinks dinosaurs (giants in music, MJ and Elvis) are extinct (dead); but I bet they are just playing an epic (look this word up) game

I have posted the adjective definition of the word epic and ALL definitions when used in this way this are very interesting as it pertains to the hoax:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1.    noting or pertaining to a long poetic composition, usually centered upon a hero, in which a series of great achievements or events is narrated in elevated style: Homer's Iliad is an epic poem.

2. resembling or suggesting such poetry: an epic novel on the founding of the country.

3. heroic; majestic; impressively great: the epic events of the war.

4. of unusually great size or extent: a crime wave of epic proportions.

8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 30, 2011, 07:41:46 AM

!!PureLoooooove!!1 i think you are right ... lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:48:11 AM
There are objections that Michael wouldn't involve Paris because she's just a child but who could be more fit to announce the BAM than a child's voice....I remember the 3 children in Moonwalker
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 30, 2011, 07:52:57 AM
I agree that the words BAM and 2012 are what's really important (and the hide and seek too - we are definitely seeking!!).  We know La Toya is one of the hoax's biggest supporters, although she does it in a subtle manner.  This retweet by Paris is subtle as well as only we interpret it the way we do.  And remember, Paris has been acting perfectly, ever since the Memorial.  She's a smart girl, loves her Dad and wants to do her part.  Yes, she's young but that shouldn't be a reason to discount her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions