curls

Re: TIAI August 29
August 31, 2011, 05:02:34 AM
I have a bit of a problem with linking MJ to a dinosaur! Ok, extinct may be like 'dead', but to refer to someone as a dinosaur is to allude to them being old, out-of-touch, 'stuck in the dark ages', living in the past - all of which the superbly innovative MJ is anything but!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

August 31, 2011, 05:20:33 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Finally: is this hoax a prank, or a Thriller II reality movie, or an ARG, or a sting operation, or a Vendetta, or an NWO/EOW warning, or a wake-up call to the gullible public (don't believe everything in the media), etc--which is it?  And the answer is: all of the above! 
But then again this is an MJ ARG so he makes the rules and can do whatever he likes with it!!

Exactly!!

The picture above on the new logo, that they hung at the memorial service out all his thousands of pictures to choose from tells me yes the hoax includes a movie. TS asked in one of his posts is this a sting, a conspiracy, hoax or a movie. He then answered his question and said it was all of them!  I tried to find that post to give the link but I can’t. Maybe someone else remembers which one it was.In a video posted here where an acquaintance of Michael was talking about his wanting to make movies he said, “It’s the process between the beginning and the end.”  And as I mentioned in that post we are in that process now. You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAlso Kenny Ortega once said, “I think Michael wanted the world on stage…” Well because of this hoax it is on stage all right, and he’s filming the entire act.And again I mention that some where on this sight someone stated that they had read where Michael wanted to make a movie where the people of the world would be the actors! And as I said in that post, if that is a true statement, I believe that Michael is fulfilling that desire as we type! The world of the non-believers and believers are his actors! This goes hand in hand with what Kenny Ortega said!
There is a movie in the making. Maybe it’s for his on private collection, but there is a movie!Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove

I can't agree more!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

August 31, 2011, 06:10:11 AM
There are rumours that Jurassic Park IV will be released in 2013. May be Paris is doing auditions for this movie 8-) 

Jurassic Park IV is the upcoming sequel to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that will be directed by either You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It is slated for a 2013 release.
This article is protected until the film's first teaser trailer is released. Thank You! -- Park Pedia Staff

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

August 31, 2011, 07:17:22 AM
Hey This is Fun! Thank You TS!

I enjoy your riddles!
 penguin/
penguin/ penguin/

The NEW Batman film, The Dark Night Rises (Release date 20th July 2012) is not only filming in Wales, it is also filming in Pittsburg! Pittsburg is no stranger to dinosaurs, it had over 100 "roaming" the streets of the city during the Dinomite Days in 2003!!! And Frank Dileo was born there. (@mjintrigue2012 ;) )
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Dinosaur is one of Batman top ten trophy with the Joker, the Penguin artefacts and the Giant Dime. This may be the one Michael dropped from his pocket some years back! :) :)

penguin/ penguin/ penguin/

With L.O.V.E

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Andrea

August 31, 2011, 07:38:25 AM
There are rumours that Jurassic Park IV will be released in 2013. May be Paris is doing auditions for this movie 8-) 

Jurassic Park IV is the upcoming sequel to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that will be directed by either You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It is slated for a 2013 release.
This article is protected until the film's first teaser trailer is released. Thank You! -- Park Pedia Staff

This past weekend, there was a Jurassic Park marathon on one of the channels, may have been AMC but I can't remember.  I watched some (I love dinosaurs - I even have a fossil!).  Maybe that girl Paris retweeted saw JP over the weekend and went to twitter about it.  Who knows, maybe Michael will have something to do with the new JP movie. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

August 31, 2011, 08:42:58 AM

This past weekend, there was a Jurassic Park marathon on one of the channels, may have been AMC but I can't remember.  I watched some (I love dinosaurs - I even have a fossil!).  Maybe that girl Paris retweeted saw JP over the weekend and went to twitter about it.  Who knows, maybe Michael will have something to do with the new JP movie. 

This thought crossed my mind too.

Spielberg says new 'Jurassic Park' is coming soonYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAP – Fri, Jul 22, 2011     
  • tweet56
  • Share3
  • Email
  • Print
    Related Content   
  • Producer-director Steven Spielberg speaks during the panel for his new movie, "The …
   SAN DIEGO (AP) — Dinosaur fan alert: Steven Spielberg says a fourth "Jurassic Park" film may be only a few years away.
Spielberg told an audience at the Comic-Con fan convention Friday that he has a story and a screenwriter 8-)  for the next installment of his blockbuster franchise about prehistoric reptiles brought into modern times through cloning.
The filmmaker directed the first two "Jurassic Park" adventures but would be overseeing as a producer this time. He says the film hopefully will come together in the next two or three years.
It was Spielberg's first trip to the sprawling Comic-Con event, where the director and his producing partner, Peter Jackson, showed off footage of their action story "The Adventures of Tintin." It's due in theaters late this year.
Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 08:44:57 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

August 31, 2011, 01:39:20 PM
The adventure continues.  lolol/

I think we still can enjoy this tour.
But I believe that after the trial of Murray, the fate of the hoax will be traced.
I hope we can get answers from next month and answers that are exciting for the believers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

angel

August 31, 2011, 09:12:49 PM
@MJonmind, speaking of other dinosaur connections, the royal motto of Wales is "The Red Dragon Leads the Way".   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 31, 2011, 09:28:31 PM
Here it is, onthewingsoflove, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Finally: is this hoax a prank, or a Thriller II reality movie, or an ARG, or a sting operation, or a Vendetta, or an NWO/EOW warning, or a wake-up call to the gullible public (don't believe everything in the media), etc--which is it?  And the answer is: all of the above!  It is something that people have never seen before, at least not the combination of these things and on this scale.

Thanks Bec that's the exact post!  ;) I maybe old but my memory still somewhat works!  8-) I didn't get the entire list correct, but I knew that it being a movie was one of the things on the list. Many of us had come to that conclusion way before TS posted this. So those of us who do believe that TS is "the real deal" as I do, should understand that a lot of what is going on in this hoax is scripted and is not a coincidence! And that family and certain friends of Michael have their part in the script, just as we do!

And as far as the ARG, as we can see, it was on the list as well!! So all of the discussion back and forth about whether or not it is an ARG, should be put to rest! But then again, that's only for those who as I said, believe that TS is "the real deal."

I still can't wait to see the blockbuster movie, [/color]"It Was All For Love!"[/size] I've never gone to a movie premiere in my entire life, but come hell or high water I will go to this one, I guarantee!

[blink]Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima,[/blink]

[/color]OnTheWingsOfLove[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

bec

August 31, 2011, 10:11:39 PM
@onthewingsoflove, yes he did straight up tell us...

There are going to be some long faces when BAM hits. A lot of people really missed the boat when it comes to TS. And the things some of them say... man. Man o man there are going to be some sorry, sorry souls come bamsday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 31, 2011, 10:16:54 PM

There are going to be some long faces when BAM hits. A lot of people really missed the boat when it comes to TS. And the things some of them say... man. Man o man there are going to be some sorry, sorry souls come bamsday.

Couldn't agree more bec. There'll be many who will be so sorry for not believing TS. They will also be so sorry for missing everything. We're so lucky to be the witnesses of this ONCE IN A LIFETIME experience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 31, 2011, 10:39:59 PM
On another note...since the tweet indicates that the BAM will take place in 2012 then how come we had all these clues involving the rabbit...because 2011 is the year of the rabbit, so then what was the point of all that?

TS mentioned in the previous redirect that MJ will BAM in 2012 at the latest, not specifically IN 2012. Keywords: BAM and 2012. I think Paris just did a search for tweets containing these two keywords, and picked the one that fitted best, just like TS picked forum posts for redirects that fitted best, although not everything in that post was accurate. I hope you get what I mean, lol.

@TS You have proven yourself many times. Those that still not accept you, never will. They will never be satisfied. This is again a coincidence? If so then I am Napoleon.
 bearhug

Thanks Souza, I get it now  ::P

On another note...since the tweet indicates that the BAM will take place in 2012 then how come we had all these clues involving the rabbit...because 2011 is the year of the rabbit, so then what was the point of all that?

I think we're talking about different rabbits. :lol: I'm talking about this one.

Rabbit is not about the rabbit year but it is about Alice in Wonderland.

Thanks, I always thought it was about the year 2011...is that dumb or what...and AWKWARD...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 31, 2011, 10:43:45 PM

I think we're talking about different rabbits. :lol: I'm talking about this one.

Rabbit is not about the rabbit year but it is about Alice in Wonderland.

Thanks, I always thought it was about the year 2011...is that dumb or what...and AWKWARD...lol

No of course it's not dumb. Many thought that it was about the year 2011. That wasn't only because of the rabbit year but also because of "See you in July 2011" signature of Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 31, 2011, 11:08:36 PM
The white rabbit also stands for a magician's trick and for Propofol, dancing with the white rabbit. Alice in wonderland was a side tangent.

It's not dumb or awkward to say the white rabbit stood for the year of the rabbit/2011 at all. That's perfectly legitimate. 2011 is/has been a big year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 31, 2011, 11:14:12 PM

If there ever was a time that we have come to a total agreement, "This Is It!"  ::P

That is one of the reasons that I can't wait for Michael to return! There is going to be a lot of pie in the face and people having to eating crow around here! I too, cannot believe what some people say on this site not only about the family and friends, and TS, but blatantly about Michael himself. Duhhhh! geek/

Blessings!
[/color]OnTheWingsOfLove[/b]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions