Re: TIAI 01/02
January 03, 2011, 05:31:55 AM
Ok first off I have not read through the thread yet so if there are repeat thoughts... my apologies!

Secondly,  I haven't really thought this through to come up with anything really coherent... by thought I would share my random thoughts anyway.

With the new Oprah Winfrey Network, OWN, which makes me think of a few things, she has control to put out there whatever she wants without being tied to a network's programming demands.  This could be a good thing if she's on MJ's side, or a bad thing.

The few things it brings to mind:
OWN - Almost like not so subliminal subliminal messaging LOL I own you and your minds little people of the world bah ha ha ha (evil laugh)  :D
OWN/NWO - The opposite/reverse of NWO, man in the mirror, or part of the NWO - who knows!
V for Vendetta - how V hijacked the network to broadcast.... could Oprah be for MJ and allow him to use her network to do the same? OR with Oprah against MJ, could MJ have somehow known OWN was in the works and could be planning to hijack OWN like V?

Not sure what side Oprah is on - to me, for or against Michael is possible both ways.  You never know if Oprah had a change of heart, or she may have sold out to the quest for power at all costs.  We really don't KNOW her. Could MJ have forgiven her or is he on a vendetta to expose her and the media?  We don't know.

You see... I really have no conclusive thoughts and I really haven't made up my mind which way I think things are going... I'm still seeing all scenarios as being... possible.

Lastly, there is yet another poll and as of the time of posting this the results are as follows:
Coincidence?
76%No
24%Yes
Total Votes: 59,981

Interesting that majority of people say this is not a coincidence.  There is obvious media conspiracy to take MJ down.... so why do people believe the lies?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 03, 2011, 07:51:02 AM
I don´t trust Oprah; although we don´t know what´s going on behind the curtain, if she´s on the "good or the bad side" and what the relations are, as long as I don´t see anything positive from her I´ll stick to not believing her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

January 03, 2011, 10:11:12 AM
Here’s where my imagination goes when looking at the redirects over the past month -- I know it’s corny :).      
Is it possible that this is the earth-shattering  “Breaking News":    “Behind The Mask”, MJ has been a “Blue Gangsta” (an undercover enforcer like Elvis.  How far should we take the parallels?  The DEA have blue jogging suits,  which Elvis owned.  What does the blue jog suit guy represent in Back‘s posts?)  Or, MJ’s helping to identify ‘blue gangstas’ -- the rogue cops…  in order to expose “Where Your Children Are”  in “Hollywood Tonight.”   So, here the “Monster” come, (to save the day.)  Protecting the children is a Vendetta ordained by God…

This redirect makes me think over the last month focused on further clarification of MJ/Elvis parallels, biblical teachings, the Murray trial and Michael’s revenge (vendetta.)   I’m not crazy about Oprah especially because of the way she’s treated MJ in the past, but it’s difficult to figure out the role she's playing until more cards are dealt.  I vacillate from one extreme to the other.  All we know for sure is that she’s linked to this somehow.   What I can’t quite get is MJ wanting to ‘expose’ Oprah by first allowing her access to his precious children and mother.  Oprah’s been awful yet so much so that MJ has the time and energy to spend being vindictive towards Oprah even if there’s no love for her and he puts his family in the middle of it?   Is she worse than TMZ had been in the past even though they are obviously helpful now? Surely there are bigger fish to fry in media, entertainment and the judiciary -- especially in LA.

While Oprah reaches millions, any news outlet can do that where MJ is concerned. Larry King will be back with news specials so why not give the BAM to him -- someone who has never been dishonorable to Michael.

It could be that MJ did forgive Oprah.  It could be that she is aware of her grave error and has asked or even begged for his forgiveness either directly to him (if she knows he’s alive which is plausible),  or through his family (if she doesn’t know he’s alive.)  Maybe she said, I’ll tell everyone I was wrong and MJ said, “here’s what you can do…” Thus goes the plan for interviews and even the show on molestation, a few days before MJ3, to keep people talking about this and raising new questions.   It could be that he recognized or she explained that through her woundedness she was so damaged and defensive, ( given her background of  abuse),  she could not see her way clear of it when it came to MJ.  Understanding this, maybe he forgave her because when you really look at it they do have a common goal: to rid the world of anyone who would abuse/misuse/bring harm to a child.  Hasn’t this been important to Oprah through the project she had where she would help find molesters and bring them to justice?

In reviewing the many parallels between Elvis and MJ,  Elvis was involved with “undercover” or law enforcement work.  Is there an analogy there too?    Why would the parallels not extend this far as well?  Elvis helped bring down a group called ‘The Fraternity’ and exposed them as an organized crime ring.   Perhaps MJ has done/is doing something similar to expose organized crime of some sort be it with doctors and prescription drugs and/or something like child sex trafficking rings where children are abused and molested.   Of course, we know this problem exists all over the world.  In California the entire state has some of the largest child sex rings in the country.  Back in 2007 there was a big sting, but the fight to stop these rings is ongoing.   Maybe Oprah and MJ have now joined forces in this way?  And I don’t think it’d be far-fetched to think that maybe Oprah has agreed to help persuade Chandlers and Arvisos to come forward now that she may know the truth and wants to redeem her own reputation?

(Now, if Oprah was really courageous, not only will it be grandly revealed that she was  wrong about MJ but,  maybe she’ll also have a show on Scientology and their alleged role in child abuse. That’s a huge story too…)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 03, 2011, 12:26:55 PM
I've been thinking more about this re-direct...the one before this was Michael's Vendetta...now this one to the TMZ article with "No Coincidence" in the title.  Could it be that this re-direct following the vendetta one is no coincidence?  Lisa Marie said to Oprah that Michael is a master at manipulating the media and it's possible that Oprah herself is being manipulated by Michael.  Now, she could be aware of that and lashed back by airing the molestation episode before the one with Katherine and Michael's children.  But she really has no choice but to go along with it, no one would ever turn down interviews with LMP or Katherine and the kids.  I certainly sensed a bit of "attitude" from the children towards Oprah, and rightly so.  They just seemed a bit defensive or something.

I think those who have wronged Michael must see the error in their ways in order for Michael to forgive them because what is the point in forgiving someone unless they are truly repentant?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 03, 2011, 01:11:03 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I thought about it some more... We had the Vendetta video for a few days. Maybe Oprah is the first this year who will 'get her share'? Oprah exposed?
I agree that O is in for a huge awakening. I believe she is only one of many who have their share of karma coming back to bite them in the jugular. Yes you can always forgive someone in your heart but, you will never forget what they did.  8-)
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
8-)

Re: Why does MJ want low numbers for the hoax?
by BlackJack » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:20 am
Quote from: "BlackJack"
It's pretty clear that BAM is meant to be an event, not like snapping fingers or playing with people such as the release of an album or video/online games. Some people have said that BAM will be a 'surprise'.... really!!; would anyone on this site be 'surprised' by the return? I wouldn't think so (more like excited), it's what you're here for isn't it, because you beLIEve in it. An event of such significance, that has been thoroughly planned and executed in detail will require at least a short notice to prepare people for something magical. MJ suddenly popping up in a street would have the element of surprise and yes, would shut the street down, but this is not having a simultaneous global impact around the world is it? Something like this wouldn't be a BAM it would be a trickle down while half of the world was asleep. MJ does not do things by halves. Imagine something like his previous sit down with Oprah, so that everyone knew when it was going on. That will make the world stop whether you're a fan or not you'll be tuning in. Audience on masse is fitting for the Return of the KIng and treats all of the fans in every corner of the world at the same time.     LMP's blog should tweak interest given the words that were selected to start with a capital letter. Pay particular attention to the last paragraph you highlighted and look at the letters in capitals.... remind you of someone? I beLIEve there's a connection.
I see you got IT!
Now that is some good prophesy going on there BlackJack, lol

I would agree that Michael is behind these shows airing on O's show. However I do not believe she is in on the "hoax" she is being used for her audience only. She has a huge following and she is greedy for ratings. Having shows about the dirty little secrets or not so dirty secrets about Michael Jackson guarantees her huge ratings. She is a backstabber. Her opinion of Michael has not changed one bit. Fake ass O. Sellout O.That thread below has some good reading material on O and her fake ass attitude. Dumb broad.  8-) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is Michael using her to tell his truth. That is the only reason I watch her show. I hadn't commented on the show with his Mom and kids because I was not wanting to speak on his family. I kinda like to at least save some things sacred. However I am going to say this: I thought Katherine did a great job telling us about her son. I think the kids were great. I especially loved it when Blanket wiped his nose before shaking O's hand, lol

Prince was a prince and a protective big bro. Paris is absolutely adorable. She is going to make a great actress. Oh wait she aready is. At the end of that interview the thing I liked was how it looked as if the Family was surrounding O and looking down on her. I loved that image.

So I am going to watch this show. I am glad this family is telling how Michael really is. I am glad that his image is being repaired slowly but surely.

I still don't like O and her talk of the pedo shows before airing shows about Michael. That is dirty pool. I felt that way when I commented on it in this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

8-)  
A spade is a spade no matter how many years have gone by!

I have waited to comment on this crapola...
Because something wasn't right about all of this so I waited for O to expose her true self and gee tada whatta know:
Wolf in Sheep clothes.

Oprah has NOT changed her mind or attitude. I wouldn't blame Mike one bit if he set these interviews up with LMP, and his fam to do PAYBACK to O.
LMP is another opportunistic broad. The truth hurts sometimes.

For real O?  you have the show about a Boy who killed his molester the very same week your gonna run the interview with LMP?

Bull shit O...
Your a hypocrite and you will do anything for money.
[youtube:1rrd9amm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeyCc7XHC0Y[/youtube:1rrd9amm]
Sorry people it is what it is.
I did enjoy reading the boy who had cancer story.

Does anyone else here know or have any additional info on O being in The Committee of 300 club?
Some good info on this subject but, it is so much I couldn't find names. I do remember reading O's name on this list.

She is definetly apart of the elite or aka NWO.
She is a sellout.
Don't fall for the Illusion she protrays.

See Comment Below from this link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Posted: Tue 10/19/2010 11:02 AM  
cookie006 : Oprah, please move this show to the following week. What are you trying to insinuate, lining up MJ after two consecutive shows on paedophiles like it's a series?

8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)
Peace
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
interesting. revenge or a player on michael's side? that is the question.

while oprah's ignorance to michael's innocence has left a bad taste in my mouth, there is a lot of attention on her. more specifically, she's been focusing on michael's surrounding (public?) circle- lisa marie, jackie, katherine, joe, the kids, the cousins, etc. it's all very confusing as to whether this is a obvious vindication or smoke and mirrors for something else.

michael's good at this game.
..i'm still scratching my head.

i guess all we can do is "keep watchin'" and continue to string these clues together. for me, it's too early to draw conclusions on oprah. at this point, this hoax is making me look at every "power player" as two faced. scary.
Michael needs someone to be his voice since ya know he is still dead btw, to para phrase Larry King. Seriously though he does need his family to drop clues, and plant seeds of doubt over his "death" and redemtion for Michael. This thread has my theory on why Michael's children are allowed to be in the media.
This thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has the comment of Arnie Klein being on the De-Klein. That is a post from BACK.
Back wrote:Calm thy nerves.......
Arnie IS on the de-Klein
He's desperate and scared sh*tless
Because he knows it's just a matter of tImE.......

Tables are meant to be turned!
And lying backstabbers shall reap what they sow.

Keep WATCHIN'.......

This thread has some eye opening info.

This thread below has info on factions and undercover work. I agree with SoldierofLOVE that Michael is involved with law enforcement (deep under cover) and he is on a mission to clean up the corrupt Government in the USA and at the same time warn others of the shady stuff their Govts. are doing to them also.

Now back to the “MJ Conspiracy” book and video. Quite obviously, there was a conspiracy against MJ, even though it wasn’t a murder conspiracy. And the testimony from Aphrodite shows that people involved in a conspiracy may not even know it themselves (only the upper levels understand). And even after she recognized the conspiracy, it seems that she only saw media and money as the source of the conspiracy—not the NWO powers controlling the media.

The conspiracy did succeed to the extent of damaging MJ’s reputation; but it did not succeed to the extent of the court finding him guilty. At the end of the video clip, Aphrodite asked a very appropriate question: “Why are we still crucifying this man? He was found not guilty.”
Only a few key people in the know are needed to pull off this payback.
MJ has been planning this hoax for many years; and he had the time and influence to get a few key people in the right positions to pull it off—and yes, even government agencies still have some good people in them. Look at history: many times people in high positions have stood up against the corruption in their own system (government, or church, etc).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 03, 2011, 01:27:03 PM
I don´t know why TS pointed out at this article again.
Would be easier just to make a post in the forum, as any of us, to understand his/ her point about Michael-Oprah-Molestation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

diggyon

January 03, 2011, 05:08:14 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Ok first off I have not read through the thread yet so if there are repeat thoughts... my apologies!

Secondly,  I haven't really thought this through to come up with anything really coherent... by thought I would share my random thoughts anyway.

With the new Oprah Winfrey Network, OWN, which makes me think of a few things, she has control to put out there whatever she wants without being tied to a network's programming demands.  This could be a good thing if she's on MJ's side, or a bad thing.

The few things it brings to mind:
OWN - Almost like not so subliminal subliminal messaging LOL I own you and your minds little people of the world bah ha ha ha (evil laugh)  :D
OWN/NWO - The opposite/reverse of NWO, man in the mirror, or part of the NWO - who knows!
V for Vendetta - how V hijacked the network to broadcast.... could Oprah be for MJ and allow him to use her network to do the same? OR with Oprah against MJ, could MJ have somehow known OWN was in the works and could be planning to hijack OWN like V?

Not sure what side Oprah is on - to me, for or against Michael is possible both ways.  You never know if Oprah had a change of heart, or she may have sold out to the quest for power at all costs.  We really don't KNOW her. Could MJ have forgiven her or is he on a vendetta to expose her and the media?  We don't know.

You see... I really have no conclusive thoughts and I really haven't made up my mind which way I think things are going... I'm still seeing all scenarios as being... possible.

Lastly, there is yet another poll and as of the time of posting this the results are as follows:
Coincidence?
76%No
24%Yes
Total Votes: 59,981

Interesting that majority of people say this is not a coincidence.  There is obvious media conspiracy to take MJ down.... so why do people believe the lies?
I like your first idea. Oprah has her own network now. This means she is not controlled anymore. She can do whatever she likes.So no control means she might be on Mj's side now since the controlled media tried to destroy him.
She is free now.
I hope I'm right on this!!!!!!
So TS help us out here. Noone seems to know exactly what Oprah's intentions are!! :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 03, 2011, 05:31:15 PM
I wish TS redirected to the post which could be the right opinion about Oprah and this redirect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 03, 2011, 05:36:59 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I wish TS redirected to the post which could be the right opinion about Oprah and this redirect.
As far as I recall TS never made real statements about people's intentions, who knows and who doesn't etc. besides TMZ. I don't think it will be different this time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 03, 2011, 05:45:33 PM
This is in it's simplest forms a message of Michael (Jackson's) vendetta(s).

TIAI Redirect 12/31 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
[youtube:1tw7oczq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYKIR_0XgAc[/youtube:1tw7oczq]
At the 4 min and some second mark The Dave Dave um I mean Michael interview with Larry King "The thing is what people fail to realize he was a Human." Then next when Evey asks V what happened and V says "There was a fire along time ago." (PEPSI BURN) "Ancient history for some."

But, not for V or Michael. That is very easy to understand wanting a lil payback for the shit people did.
After a few days of the redirect staying on Michael Jackson's Vendetta vid, the redirect goes to (up first in line for a can of whoop ass) is Oprah and her real agenda of running those shows that way. Remember there are no co-incedences in this damn rabbit hole of a "hoax" lol
Quote from: "~Souza~"

MJ Fans: Oprah's Molestation Show Is No 'Coincidence'
11/3/2010 4:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

An official MJ fan group ain't buying Oprah's "purely coincidental" excuse -- telling us, they are "angry and disappointed" that she's airing her interview with MJ's kids days after a special on child molestation.

A rep for the Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California tells TMZ, “We are both angry and disappointed in Oprah’s constant need to reference child molestation shows prior to airing Michael Jackson related episodes.  Her tone seems to speak volumes.”

Oprah called the whole thing "purely coincidental" ... but MJ fans aren't convinced. The rep adds, “How can something so obvious be a coincidence?"

As we previously reported, Oprah's big interview with Michael Jackson's children is scheduled to air next Monday -- three days after Friday's big show ... entitled "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."
The video from the 12/31 redirect did have Michael's kids in it. It also showed them in V masks. The video had his kids from when they were on this show that TS just redirected to. Hmmm

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 03, 2011, 05:48:32 PM

The video from the 12/31 redirect did have Michael's kids in it. It also showed them in V masks. The video had his kids from when they were on this show that TS just redirected to. Hmmm

Peace

Yes, quite the "coincidence", isn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 03, 2011, 06:01:11 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

Peace

I agree Im_convinced. That is how I look at it too. I guess it's pay-back time. Popcorn anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 06:21:56 PM

Peace

Yes, I also thought of that.  Well, it's good for my mind to be leaning back to the original intent of seeing Oprah as a sanctimoneous....woman.  Her psydo-mental health stance is so annoying so someone who really is in the trenches with the seriously mentally ill.

One thing that would fall in line with this was the talk that Oprah at first was not interested in doing the Katherine interview and that the kids were thrown into the deal to sweeten it.  I had, at the time, wondered why in the world the family would expose the children to the dragon lady- but it all makes sense looking at it from this perspective.  Hm....  I also loved that image of the family looking down on O.  And Blanket wiping his nose, then shaking hands was PRICELESS! I think the reason they keep Blanket away is more that he would be quite spunky when let lose (just like his Daddy)- whereas Paris and Prince are more controlled due to their maturity and their age.  I also agree that Paris' attitude toward O (which I loved!- the attitude, not O)- was defiant - she definitly had that fire in her eyes.  LOVED how Prince stood behind his sister- guarding her.  Ok, seems like I am leaning toward Michael dishing out some just desert for O now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

angel

January 03, 2011, 08:22:36 PM
Again, Im_convinced, good post.  The children are an extension of Michael, at the heart of the hoax and fueling his motivation for restoration, Imo.  If Oprah is first, I'm just waiting to see who's second in line for that can you were referring to. Lol.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 03, 2011, 09:54:30 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"

Peace

Yes, I also thought of that.  Well, it's good for my mind to be leaning back to the original intent of seeing Oprah as a sanctimoneous....woman.  Her psydo-mental health stance is so annoying so someone who really is in the trenches with the seriously mentally ill.

One thing that would fall in line with this was the talk that Oprah at first was not interested in doing the Katherine interview and that the kids were thrown into the deal to sweeten it.  I had, at the time, wondered why in the world the family would expose the children to the dragon lady- but it all makes sense looking at it from this perspective.  Hm....  I also loved that image of the family looking down on O.  And Blanket wiping his nose, then shaking hands was PRICELESS! I think the reason they keep Blanket away is more that he would be quite spunky when let lose (just like his Daddy)- whereas Paris and Prince are more controlled due to their maturity and their age.  I also agree that Paris' attitude toward O (which I loved!- the attitude, not O)- was defiant - she definitly had that fire in her eyes.  LOVED how Prince stood behind his sister- guarding her.  Ok, seems like I am leaning toward Michael dishing out some just desert for O now.

Yes, I agree, I think your analysis is correct. The assholes always expose themselves if given enough opportunity. Oprah just needed plenty of room to stretch out and get comfortable so she could show her true colors. Maybe there's more coming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions