titania

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She went to Europe? It can be...as long as Omer lived in Sweden?..Maybe the blond woman that they claim she's his mother : she could only be his nanny at that time...(?)...I can't say no or yes to these news...but i can put it aside for some other times...

Omer has a Norwegian background, not a Swedish one.

Titania

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

Here is the latest bombshell from the National Inquirer:

The National Inquirer!!!!  Yea right!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lolol/
Onthewingsoflove you made my day,thank you very much ,I LOVE YOU GIR  :)L!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

who is this "JAMES" person???? is there any photos of him ????? just curious   xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I don't understand why such a fuss who are the parents of this child.. Let him be. Isn't his mother's name Pia ? The national inquirer is the worst tabloid you should not believe anything, of what they write. It is all lies, lies, lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

who is this "JAMES" person???? is there any photos of him ????? just curious   xxxx

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
•:*¨¨*:• Heal The World •:*¨¨*:•

08/27/11 11:22am  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I got a kick out of the National Enquirer cover story this week. Janet Jackson’s ex mother in law says that Janet and her son, James, are the parents of Michael Jackson barnicle Omer Bhatti. I don’t know the mechanics of these things: does the Enquirer go to these people and pay them to make up stories? It’s all a lot of fun, I guess. Omer Bhatti, of course, has actual parents in Norway. Their names are Riz and Pia Bhatti.
I’ve written about this a lot over the years. When Omer was 12, they dressed him up a like a mini Michael and brought him to Tunis, where Michael was performing in 1996. Omer did a little moonwalking in the lobby and Michael invited him to his suite. He liked the kid so much that he added the Bhattis to his tour. Then Riz and Pia went to work for him at Neverland.
Over the years, Omer stayed at Neverland even after his parents returned to Norway. When he joined them at home, Omer became a Michael Jackson imitator and made money from it. He let people think he was Michael’s kid. Jackson liked to tell intimates that Omer was his secret illegitimate son; none of it was true. It was just Michael’s fantasy and it was sad.
As far as Janet Jackson goes, I do feel bad for her. For years a persistent rumor circulated that she had a secret child that been raised by her sister, Rebbie. Now it’s this thing. Janet has no children, and I’m sure it’s frustrating to keep reading these crazy stories. Omer Bhatti quite likes it, though, because it perpetuates his connection to Michael Jackson.
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:39:09 PM by CyanMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
•:*¨¨*:• Heal The World •:*¨¨*:•

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Omer was sitting next to the family at the memorial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't believe Omer is related to the Jacksons, but I find it strange that he is in so many family portraits (photoshoots with Michael, Prince & Paris, a big family portrait that is in the memorial booklet (?) as well) and he was sitting next to the Jacksons during the memorial. Did the Jacksons just like him a lot?

And also, what is the deal with Donte Jackson? They say Jermaine is his father, no, Randy, no, he's adopted, but there's... I think it was an interview with Oprah somewhere in late 2003/beginning 2004, after the accusations against Michael. Some Jackson children were interviewed and Donte was one of them. He must be between 10-13 there and there's a very big resemblance with the Jackson 5 when they were around that age. He is a Jackson for sure. But why do they keep the father secret?

Strange family sometimes  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: JANET JACKSON’S SECRET SON IS OMER BHATTI?!
September 01, 2011, 12:03:10 AM
Here is the latest bombshell from the National Inquirer:

The National Inquirer!!!!  Yea right!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lolol/
Onthewingsoflove you made my day,thank you very much ,I LOVE YOU GIR  :)L!!!!

Yea, God's word says "A merry heart does good like a medicine: but a broken spirit dries the bones (saps up your strength)." (Proverbs 17:22) And I tell I am in the best of health lately and I attribute it to reading a lot of the stuff, and I do mean stuff, that has been posted on this site lately! They simply bowl me over!  :lol: I don't see how anyone can take the National Enquirer seriously! I'm so glad that this hoax is winding down because my funny bone can't take much more! ::P

And I'm so glad that I brightened your day! I love people who have a sense of humor! Love you Applehead, Love you Michael!
 bearhug

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

September 01, 2011, 03:31:17 PM
I love Omer ! He has so much talent. I'm a very big fan of his. #TeamOBee (:
& i never knew whether to believe he was Michael's son or not. He looks a LOT like Michael, (eyes, cheeks, nose, mouth), he was with Michael a lot in the 90s, in photoshoots, etc. He is a phenomenal dancer, he treats Michael's kids as if they were his younger siblings, front row at the memorial.. so I'm not sure. If he his Michael's son, I DO understand why he would hide it. Maybe he wants to get famous on his own, and not become famous just because hes "Michael Jacksons Son" and so that media wont be all over him like they are on Michael and other celebrities. I saw this on a tabloid at the store, and it shocked me. I don't know whether to believe it or not. Because all those things above that made me wonder if he was Michael's son or not, could also apply to Janet. So who knows. It doesn't really matter to me, I mean it's obviously human nature to be curious and have your own opinion, but whoevers child he is, he has amazing talent.

And also, what is the deal with Donte Jackson? They say Jermaine is his father, no, Randy, no, he's adopted, but there's... I think it was an interview with Oprah somewhere in late 2003/beginning 2004, after the accusations against Michael. Some Jackson children were interviewed and Donte was one of them. He must be between 10-13 there and there's a very big resemblance with the Jackson 5 when they were around that age. He is a Jackson for sure. But why do they keep the father secret?

Strange family sometimes  :lol:

I thought he was Randy's son.
If I'm not mistaken, Jermajesty, Genevieve & Jaafar are Jermaines kids.. right ? (or is Genevieve Randy's daughter?)

I had heard that Donte was adopted, but then I read somewhere that he was a twin of his brother (I can't remember his name!). But Donte does look a lot like Omer. I had a picture of the two up, and my Mom walked by and asked if they were twins. So I explained to her that they "arent related". Donte looks like a jackson though.. ? Anyone else have the real answers? Lmao
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

September 18, 2011, 03:03:21 PM
if someone will just help me clear something up in my head. has michael relationship with omar always only resulted in speculation that he is michaels and not any accusations of anything inappropriate?

Suspicious mind you dont have to worry because there was never something inappropriate related to Omer and Michael.They are very good friends and they are like father and son.I dont think they are related and who knows maybe what is written in this picture is THE TRUTH?????

AMERICAN HOTELIER GERRY INZERILLO WITH MEGA STAR MICHAEL JACKSON WITH HIS PARENTS KATHERINE AND JOSEPH JACKSON AND SOUTH AFRICAN PRESIDENT NELSON MANDELA WITH JACKSONS MANAGERS SON AT THE PRESIDENTS RESIDENTS BEFORE THE WEDDING. PIC CREDIT(C)WENN/BENNY GOOL +44(0)171 607 2757

MICHAEL JACKSON IN A RELAXED MOOD WITH HIS MOTHER AND THE SON OF HIS MANAGER AT THE TABLE BAY HOTEL IN CAPE TOWN. PIC CREDIT: (c) WENN/BENNY GOOL

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 18, 2011, 04:58:32 PM
Omer could be Mike's, Janet's, Joe's, Jermaine's, any of the other Jacksons or not blood related at all.

He could be my fathers´s son  :lol: (he looked similar in pics when he was young)

However...
-Joe Jackson said about Omer "He is a Jackson"
-Omer sings that he has the King´s blood
-Omer never answered when asked, so the controversy is there

Being blood related or not is not crucial to call someone a son, father or brother.

I understand people´s curiosity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

September 18, 2011, 09:20:17 PM
But why would Michael never mention about Omer as his son, admit publicly, and go out as with Prince, Paris, and Blanket? Michael is NOT the kind of person/father who would hide existence of the son he had. All of a sudden, after his "death" Omer is Michael's son. I don't believe that. If Joe said he is Jackson, then perhaps he is Janet's or simply carries the same common last name. As to Omer sings like Michael, I would say Jason Malachi also sings a lot like Michael & don't like him for that.  >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

September 18, 2011, 11:32:32 PM
In that interview with Joe, the  reporter asked if Omer was Michael's son, and Joe said, "I always knew he had another son." That's exactly how he  said it, not simply that Omer was a Jackson. Though I know the mother of Blanket may have been found (another thread), I've wondered if Pia might be Blanket's surrogate mother, because the boys look very alike, and that would make Omer and Blanket half brothers, which would make Omer part of the family by blood indirectly. Otherwise I think Omer is an "adopted" son of MJ's. Omer singing he has king's blood in him may simply be to fan flames of controversy. That controversy has helped his career and keeps Michael's name out there as well. I don't think MJ minds at all, all. /cook/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 18, 2011, 11:35:32 PM
Well with Joe Jackson, anything to attract attention.. If Omer is the son of Janet, or Michael big deal, no skin off my nose.. It will not bring food at my table.. If he is Michael son, it is up to him to let us know, if he didn't up to now, we should just let it be.. Honestly, I do not find any resemblance to Michael.. Anyone with practice can move like Michael.. This boy just has it that is all.. blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal