MJ is such a genious: The hoax
March 28, 2010, 01:30:43 PM
First of all: I'm new here so I don't know have guys spoken of this before. I haven't search the whole forum yet. So sorry if I am repeating some of you. :)
Now lets get to the hoax..

You all have read about number theories which are great..so this prooves MJ really is a genious. But someone had to help him out with all these numbers right? I think we should find out who he/she was.

LAX going closed down:
When MJ was headed to the hospital (not. more on this later), hospital was closed down because some issues. Now..isn't this strange? MJ is "suffering cardiac arrest" and all of a sudden hospital is closed down. Helicopters were circuling above the hospital (well..thats not strange because MJ was all over the news already) so it is possible MJ is transformed with one of the helicopters to the airport.

The airport:
Airport was also closed down on June 25th. It is said they were expecting very important guest (never told in public who he/she was)My opinion is they were expecting MJ.
Jermaine: "When we were heading to the airport...I mean hospital" - big slip up. I think he said this on purpose. But one more thing!! Since when Jermaine was with MJ during his arrival to the "hospital"?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  also listen to TII bacmasked

The memorial & funeral:
His whole family was there. No tears. Nothing. But there was a man sitting in a second rowe. I guess he was very important to the Jackson family when he was sitting there.
No one heard of him before. No one heard of him after. Odd.
At the funeral I've heard many people laughing. On the funeral? Common!
And since when funeral is aired live? Of course Larry King was covering it. Larry King has something to do with the hoax.
 Larry King:"(...) MJ is still dead by the way." - talking to some man. Why he needed to say "He is still dead by the way"?

We all know MJ attended LKL dressed up as Dave Dave. No need to say more.

And there are so many thing that I haven't mentioned..
MJ wants us to believe. He will be back.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

Re: MJ is such a genious: The hoax
March 28, 2010, 02:30:01 PM
too right ...too right.......way to go.....xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2010, 02:34:31 PM
Brilliant post. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2010, 12:04:48 AM
God bless you for re-examing the pieces of the jigsaw.  Excellent reminders of the pieces.  Thank you, MJ_Bad, for stringing the pieces together again! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

LunaCielo

April 11, 2010, 05:08:26 AM
Before 18 gennaio 2010...
 "I think that Michael points to "hear" his fans 100% convinced of his innocence in relation to defamatory allegations which have damaged and hurt yourself in your career, so as to restore the truth about his reputation, and also obtain officially everyone, everyone, that recognition of its strangeness to the facts that he lacked after the acquittal of all the charges.
We would take a step back in memory, in November, when the TNZ among other things (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) cited a survey:

"A survey of the New York Gallup Poll" shows that 48% of Americans is not d 'Agreement' s acquittal of pop star Michael Jackson and all charges for harassment, only 34% agree.
A clear majority, 62% believed that Jackson's celebrity status was an important factor in the verdict.
Almost half said they were surprised by the verdict, and 24% described themselves as angry.
Exactly one in four said that still has fans of the singer.
Many said they stopped being his fans.
THIS WORLD did not give him another chance 'to die. "

It ' s a slice of reality, raw and naked.
Negotiate, that is to pay the large sum of money has not been decided by Michael.
Michael wanted to continue to go to court to prove his innocence.
It 'was the insurance.The doubt has crept in people. Doubt has crept into the fans.
Perhaps it was a big mistake not making it clear, pointed. Or maybe it was not to be.
And 'unpleasant memories, but it's true.
Many fans abandoned him, and Michael was hurt further by posting this.
I think now he is keen to re-establish once and for all, and so triumphant, the truth "real" and finally heal this rift first to start living again with due respect and appreciation of his person and then he'll decide.
I hope that January 18 is really a date that marks the beginning of "strong" for something, or maybe another day of this month.
But if it is not, we must not give up and make us feel powerless: he knows what is right to do, especially for its time, for the overall success of this "operation".
And like all things that concern him, this time will be spectacular.
We must to patience, to respect its decisions, welcome the many clues and signs that left us.
He IS ALIVE ...that is what counts. Everything else will when the time is right. ;)

After 18 gennaio 2010:

On 18 January passed without the desired "BAM" and prompted me to reconsider the issue.
There are connection   more complex, more structured, disquieting reasons having to do with the nefarious New World Order and the powers that govern us as subjects.
Death threats? Strategy of disintegration  physical and psychological ? It 's very likely, unfortunately.
Michael attracted billions of people, he could have become a sounding board of protest and rebellion ... He has tried to wake us all with her songs from the hidden messages. But we were not ready to accept the reality that we showed.
"They" had damaged  him before he could implement our "awakening", I think ... :roll:

He IS ALIVE ...that is what counts. Everything else will when the time is right. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 10, 2010, 01:53:55 AM
This is all so confusing, I think Michael is alive, this meaning he's coming back for sure, but when I see nothing happeneds I so start to loose my faith...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

June 26, 2010, 03:42:44 PM
 :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: MJ is a true genius, or a mad scientist, the likes of which, it is TRUE, we have NEVER seen in all of history, and I dare say will ever see as long as all of us live. It boggles the mind, how completely HUMBLE he appears to be---- 365/24/7---NO one EVER says he has "The Big Head" or massive ego, as one would expect with such a towering intellect over so many, and such massive fame and fortune.

Many many people become twisted or damaged by too-much-too-soon, and their handlers/mangers/advisors controlling them---but MJ resisted ALL such control--at first mentally, because a minor can only DO so much, and then, as a young adult, breaking free and controlling him SELF, being inner directed, I believe, ONLY by God.

:icon_arrow: :icon_arrow: I believe one of the MAJOR points of this entire charade (the HOAXED death, and subsequent "messages") IF WE GAIN NOTHING ELSE FROM THIS , is to return FREE- THINKING, and automatically, FREE-DOM ,(DOMINION over Self) to EVERY single person he is able to influence by this Adventure.

The NWO and Illuminati , and all other such evils have been public knowledge since and actually the reason, America was formed, at least. And maybe prior to that. The Internet just brought it instantly home, to your house, where anyone could learn about it, instead of just you trying to convince them from books you got from some Underground group.

I believe, take it or leave it, THINK and BE FREE, that most of the information and theories on this site, which have informed and entertained us, and compelled us to interact with one another, while waiting for HIS NEXT MOVE , are NOT the point of the HOAX; only exercises in THOUGHT, for our formerly Tell-A- Vision-aenesthetized minds.  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:   

Souza, has said it continually, HE IS TRYING TO WAKE US UP, AND MAKE US SEE.   

I just don't believe he's trying to make us see things which he KNOWS  "are WRITTEN" as Prophecy, and therefore, WILL come to pass, as some believe. God has plans for everything He created, even the ones who twisted all his beauty into something evil, and RUIN everything they touch. Some things will come to pass, in order to "separate the sheep from the goats", (sheep sleep, and goats: "But---??!" ) and DEAL with the evil trying to drive this ship into the ground with all of us, asleep, on it. Just sayin'. We have been warned---many times. 

That said, what I am about to tell you, IF you can believe it, will make you SPEECHLESS, as it did me. You will appreciate him MORE and love him MORE than "more"---  :icon_lol: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: (as if THAT is possible). I'm going to show you his magic, a trick, which you already sort of knew---that he's impregnated his music with his very heart, and GOT you to be obsessed with him--yeah, even though you were sort of, now, done with him as a love interest in the 90s, happily married, a Grandma  or even gay! Yes, he IS doing this to us, and I'll tell you how I believe I know for a fact. 

THINK. Everyone of us has wondered WHY this guy has gotten SUCH a stonghold on us, SINCE he "died". Yeah, we loved him before---but, THIS IS IT. It's too much. It's over the top. Yeah, he IS all that and more. That's why we simply shook our heads and accepted that our love just ran deeper than we realized (he being the household word he was all through some of our lives), and decided to just see where this takes us.

ONE place he is taking us, is the most loving, the most profitable thing, he could have imagined!  :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:  Before he "retires" from the business he thinks he taken as far as he can go with it,  he is letting two more generations of people, who weren't even born when the Adventure started and MISSED practically everything,  :'( :'( :'( :icon_cry: actually TAKE PART in all of it, freshly---"THE MICHAEL JACKSON EXPERIENCE", including, falling madly in love with him, and wearing his T shirt to bed for sweet dreams---and NOT letting them simply  listen to their mom's old scratched records and read the CRAP in publications slamming him...and, for the old-timers----this interactive "Ride" and SWEET time- trip....  ;D ;D :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:

He truly IS alive, and he truly IS the GREATEST ENTERTAINER WHO EVER LIVED.

But, he's even more than that. He's someone who has devoted his life to God's purposes (doing good and healing, as Jesus did), and he really IS doing more than entertaining, to provide temporary escape, and pull us up out of our problems (some, really tragic ones, and some just everyday irritations). 

It is ALL for LOVE (which, incidentally, is a word which can be totally interchangeable with the word "God", in the Christian "New Testament" scriptures, just FYI,  ;) :icon_e_geek: try not to resist me---I am harmless and I don't want to offend ANYone) 

I believe that it is going to take a certain something specific   :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:  to even get him to come back to us, as everyone knows--and someone recently coined the apropos phrase for me (THANKS, Girl--I laughed SO hard I cried--because it is tragically true): some folks will be SO offended and SO upset and angry at the arrogance of  MJ DARING to deceive the world and hoax his death, that ANY public appearance (Official, or televised or otherwise PUBLIC comeback) will result in him being "Tarred and Feathered", if not outright lynched. (It's NOT funny, because it COULD happen. It is funny that WE KNOW how hair-triggered and egotistical people are, in that a GAME would offend them SO!  NO, sense of humor; NO being a "sport".)

It is dangerous to come back,  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_pale: and anyway, he really doesn't have to, if things go REALLY sour and South on him, he can just abort and go on with the life he's had for years, now.

:icon_arrow: :icon_arrow: :icon_idea: :icon_idea: I really believe he is LETTING us decide how this thing ends!!! Omg---if you saw that "V" movie, "V" lets the gal who loves him, DECIDE whether to pull the lever or not, at the end.

There are SO many MJ-isms in that movie, I wish I had the time to strip it.  :icon_bounce: :bowdown: :bowdown: One of you guys said a few things, here, but I wish some one would do more, and I'll add what I found, to yours!!!  ;D

I submit to you, that MJ was a boy who, shut in pretty much by his fame, exposed his mind to letting thousands of great classic movies from a more innocent WONDERFUL time, shape his future, and life. He wants to share this with us, and bring us back to that. I appreciate THIS more than anyone can know.  It is priceless what we have lost...
 :'( :'( :'( :-\

When I was a child, my mother KEPT me out of school regularly for tea and sandwiches, and the Noon Movie.  (TRY keeping your kid out of school for that, now! You know what? I GOT your N.W.O.... you, my fellow hoax investigators,  invent any excuse you can to circumvent their Control! Remember, one does not have to tell the truth to one’s enemies  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink: .)

I’ve seen thousands of movies they never show on TV, because they are not P.C., or , perhaps are just too pregnant with the truth…that, and, have NO subliminal messages in them, and would ALL have to be purposely re-dubbed for their controlling pleasure...

On this thread, I am going to strip a movie probably no one ever heard of, that I only saw it once---decades ago, WAY before the internet was a spark in someone's mind, and as I didn't have the correct title, I could not watch it again until I found it on Amazon, this year.  Omg.  HOAX, for real?  Yup.

Conspiracy?  Oh, yeah,

he has a STAFF of conspirators, ALL for LOVE. Check this out!

This movie is about a Broadway showman, named Flynn, who meets a kid who has a dancing worm, in a shoebox, named Curly. He partners with this boy to save his theater from foreclosure.

This is how the guy, who is a GENIUS promoter, and IDEA man, talks:   :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim:

“Man’s soul, struggling through the turmoil---- what does he NEED in times like these? ESCAPE! Escape through beauty.

I’ll give him (“Curly”) significance. Importance. Greatness.

By the time I get through telling the public what he MEANS, they’ll beLIEve anything I want them to beLIEve…

I’m a SHOWMAN. I know that in that box, I’ve got

The GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME!

I’ll build Curly up into a DANCING GOLDMINE!”  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised:  :thjajaja121:

He calls a press conference, to which no one shows. No one wants to see his “Act”. (Remember when MJ invited Rolling Stone to a few minutes of his time, breaking, I think, THRILLER loose on the public, when they said “No, thanks”?)

One journalist gives him a chance and then the others follow the breaking news (TYPICAL!).  They say:

“ A PHENOMENON HAS BEEN BORN—ONE OF THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!”

“Jerry Flynn,  A MAN OF GREAT IMAGINATION---HE SAW A FAIRY TALE COME TO LIFE!”

Someone says: “But, I have seen him DANCE!" (the worm stands upright—a little personal pride there, eh?!!)  "Perhaps Curly is telling us that we all have something to look up to; STOP LOOKING AT THE GROUND. Despite grief and turmoil, there is still great beauty in the world. Look UP. Look UP. LOOK UP.” (movie was filmed in 1944—wartimes)

His business partner exclaims: “Our Curly (OUR Michael Jackson!!) not only DANCES, but he has a MESSAGE!”  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_cool:

But Flynn is in serious financial straits and fear compels him to sell Curly out from under the child who owns him, to DISNEY,  :icon_e_surprised: who has been looking for a way to make a motion picture using live actors and ANIMATION—in 1944!

The papers are saying Flynn is a GENIUS, a 20th Century Aladdin (MAGICIAN!!).  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised:
The Disney rep sent to look at Curly, dickers on price with Flynn. Flynn says:

“ WHAT IS THE MARKET VALUE ON A FAIRY TALE?” (Oh, uh…BILLIONS, obviously)
The rep says Flynn’s price is too steep, “FANTASTIC”.  Flynn counters with, “FANTASY is DISNEY’s BUSINESS.”

Meanwhile Curly is being called: “THE FRED ASTAIRE   :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_e_surprised: of the insect world” in the media.

Flynn meets the guardian/ older sister of the boy who owns Curly. This is a young woman who already has found fools gold everywhere, :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :-\ :-\ , and is very disillusioned about dreams. She tells him, “Every fairy tale can’t have a happy ending”. But then, later, even SHE gets on board with the excitement, and exclaims:

“IT’S AMAZING, HOW THAT CATERPILLAR HAS CHANGED OUR LIVES!!”  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim:

Scientists from either the government or some University want to observe him, saying they cannot allow Flynn to perpetrate this HOAX on people. Worms can’t dance.

However, once they see that he indeed is a DANCING MACHINE,  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_e_wink: they want to CUT HIM INTO PIECES (Hmmm…sort of like the media, these days, eh?) Flynn says, “Heck, NO, Joe” and runs out with him.

They admit Curly is, “THE GREATEST THING KNOWN TO SCIENCE!”  They exclaim:

“WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TO, WHEN A GUY FROM BROADWAY TELLS SCIENCE WHAT TO DO??!”
(Anyone Googled Michael Jackson and Science lately? Apparently, HE and his ideas have permeated the scientific world and are being taught for college credit all over the globe!!  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:  I saw a list…)  :th_bravo:

The scientists ask:

“IS A CIVILIZATION OF SELF-INTEREST, AND NON-SACRIFICE  FIT TO SURVIVE????” (InDEED…   :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused:)

The press, again: “CURLY HAS GOT THE WHOLE WORLD EXCITED!” (Say! I just “saw” this: <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->  Remember Michael’s beautiful CURLs in the eighties/nineties?????? I wonder if anyone EVER called HIM “Curly”? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

When Curly comes up MISSING, even the COPS, who are looking for him begin to sing HIS SONG---the one he DANCES to---“YES-SIR, THAT’S MY BABY”.

Even the tones on the telephone which happen before the TIME is announced by the “Time-lady’s voice”, are changed to belt out,

“At the tone, the time will be, “YS, TMB!”, 8 o’clock”. (HEY! I just realized that this is eerily like the musical hits we have as RINGTONES today!!!!!  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_lol: :icon_e_biggrin: )

Flynn proves to be a selfish jerk and he and the boy have a falling out.  But “THE COPS ARE IN ON IT”  someone says, the conspiracy with the kids of the neighborhood to reconcile Flynn and the boy. Someone says: “KIDS HAVE THEIR OWN (WISER?) WAY OF HANDLING THINGS”

Flynn , beside himself with regret and guilt, waits for the kids to bring the boy, Curly’s owner, to him.

Suddenly Curly reappears.

Someone says: “Hey! CURLY DIDN’T RUN AWAY AFTER ALL! HE WAS IN THE PIANO, ALL THE TIME!”

Curly FLIES out, an ANIMATED BUTTERFLY!  (!!), they exclaim,

“HE’S MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER!”

“CURLY IS WITH US, AGAIN!”

Flynn says: “WE’VE GOT TO LET HIM GO—WE CAN’T KEEP HIM , ANYMORE”.

The kid says, “NO…” But someone—maybe the sister, IDK, says,  “HE BELONGED TO US---NOW HE BELONGS TO THE WORLD”  He knows WE’LL ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM.”

And…he flies out the window, and away, while everyone happily (HUH????????????????  ??? :'( :'( ) waves and says, “GOODBYE, CURLY!  THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!”

The name of this film is, “ONCE UPON A TIME…”. After everyone is gone, it ends with a card flipped up for us to read, which says: “ WHERE REALITY IS SO GRIM, FANTASY BECOMES A WELCOME RELIEF”.

Now, I didn’t make this sad $#!* up.  And we KNOW there are NO SUCH THINGS AS COINCIDENCES, so…..?

I say MJ CREATED “MICHAEL JACKSON—The Act”, and we can tell which one is “the CREATION, the FICTION” , Because the character he created, has a COMPLETELY  fictional life. Actually most of the things we thought we knew about MJ are ONLY true about his magnificent creation, “MICHAEL JACKSON”. How far he actually took this, I’m not sure---yet. All I know is:

No REAL HUMAN being would put up with NO personal life and such isolation for 45 years.

No REAL HUMAN man would put up with NO love life for most of his adult life.

NO REAL HUMAN  loves everybody, judges NO body, 365/24/7 for 45 years.

No real human man, who meticulously spent ALL his time crafting a STELLAR career and absolutely UNIQUE LEGACY, would ruin his reputation and trash this legacy, throwing ALL his gifts down the toilet---ESPECIALLY before impressionable CHILDREN, by killing himself with drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :icon_exclaim: :icon_mad: :icon_mad:

And, this is something which puzzles me to THIS moment---how everyone from 10 to 60, on the internet, at least, seems to act like they think he’s still 25---they’re expecting a 25 year old to come back and dance for us for another fifty years, as if TIME HAS STOPPED!!!!!!!   :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_eek:

Human being, child of God, MJ, hasn’t been 25 for decades. But MICHAEL JACKSON HAS!  Time stopped for Michael Jackson, at least 25-30 years ago, as he began, with his collection of magicians, to make his REAL self disappear, and sow his very soul into all his music, and that peacock's dazzlingly, HYPNOTIC visual display (gawd  :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim: :icon_eek: )...Just like your books, of  PETER PAN, or, Superman;  your movies of Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck---he lives forEVER young.

REMEMBER,  at his memorial, this 29 year old beauty, striking a pose, and what was inscribed next to his picture, words the congregation had to LOOK UP to see:

I AM ALIVE AND I AM HERE FOREVER   :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

God’s word says, it is appointed unto humans once to die. He can’t lie. It is the truth. All living men die. Yet---MJ WASN'T lying, either!

MICHAEL JACKSON,
CREATION,
SCINTILLATING, BULLETPROOF, 

IDEA

of the human MJ, has never taken a single breath, here.  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :suspect:

As an IDEA, he is alive and will be here forever. Just as he said. 

I’ve written a long time and need to stop for a while.  But, I’m going to strip the 80s movie, “The Elephant Man” next time I post. Just a taste:  This has puzzled me since he “died”.

WHY would THAT MAN, THE MOST BLESSED MAN IN HISTORY, KILL HIMSELF??

Oh,YES, he did.  He did or he is thinking he will, as I write this.

Not only that, but he himself is ALL over that Spike Lee Tribute video , I don’t care WHO is being credited.

Have you seen that??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :ghsdf:

I haven’t been able to get past the fireplace scene without bawling.  :icon_cry: :icon_cry: More power to you, if you can make it to the part where all that’s left of him is a glove and a fedora at the end.  :'( JEEEEEEEEEZ, MJ. Rip my heart out.

HE DID THAT.

HE memorialized his own “child”, the loveable son of his IMAGINATION, exactly as he envisioned, with all his customary Michael Jackson drama and flair. Make NO mistake.

He killed off Michael Jackson;  putting him “to bed” to die, JUST LIKE the Elephant Man (in the 80s movie)

OR, as I HOPE, 

I hope with all my heart,

that he’s going to let US decide….  :affraid: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_e_confused: :icon_question: :icon_question:

NONE of the people I’ve researched on the web has ever mentioned that he died JUST LIKE THE ELEPHANT MAN—ON PURPOSE, AFTER A ROUSING DAY AT THE THEATER. This was my second thought, as soon as the news mentioned the details, the sleeping drugs and being so happy at rehearsal all his last day!! But to this day, I've heard NO one say as much--connecting them. I know I’m right about this.  Ever the poet, breathing theatrics, HE is planning THIS to be IT for Michael Jackson....

For now, I would just like to say, to MJ, the human one, who can actually hear me:

Please, let’s NOT do THIS –and just SAY we did---eh?  ??? :icon_albino: :icon_albino:  :icon_e_smile:

We SEE you, now, I think.  I guarantee you, we will applaud like nobody’s business, just the same, for your cleverness, promotion and invention…

Please don’t do this.  I don’t care if you let him EVER perform again---we have his "remains", anyway, for years of new albums… Just please, please don’t kill him off this way. Quoting another movie, FOR all OF US, here :

“I DON’T WANT YOU TO DIE!”

YOU are not the only one who gets to do LOVE, Dude.

Let us show you how WE (generations) will love that 99 (or 9900 more) year old Michael Jackson, for all time.  Disney didn’t kill Mickey  >:( :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim:  How many children would even enjoy Mickey Mouse or, Peter Pan, EVER, AT ALL, if they knew they had been MURDERED by their “Fathers”?????

Let me ask you: Do you REALLY love the DRAMA, the poetic IRONY, the REVENGE,  upon a sweet guy, who never did anything to you but make you obscenely wealthy and loved more than ANY entertainer who EVER existed... MORE than you love me (Us)?

I know I sound controlling, but, you pulled my heartstrings SO hard, they almost came off, and I cried, when I wrote this!  Dang!  It’s not a good game if the main piece gets destroyed at the end.  :-\ :-\

Just sayin’.

But ...it's all good, I guess. I appreciate this RIDE distracting me, and helping me escape some personally tragic circumstances and memories, this last year. You done GOOD and HEALED, Baby. A big tip of the hat to ya. Yeah...  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:
So this is what it's come to:

Yessir,THAT's my Baby---the OTHER Elephant Man. The one who once upon a time... owned an elephant and pulled off the greatest hoax EVER.    :icon_eek: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:    Jackson...  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :th_bravo:
Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:51:37 AM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

June 27, 2010, 09:44:54 PM
WOw I am speechless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 04, 2010, 10:46:40 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
:o  MJ is a true genius, or a mad scientist, the likes of which, it is TRUE, we have NEVER seen in all of history, and I dare say will ever see as long as all of us live. It boggles the mind, how completely HUMBLE he appears to be---- 365/24/7---NO one EVER says he has "The Big Head" or massive ego, as one would expect with such a towering intellect over so many, and such massive fame and fortune.

Eloquently written! So true that all is for love/God. God is LOVE! I totally believe God speaks also through history, literature, and movies. His thinking is woven throughout, like veins of gold, sprinkled with diamonds. I homeschooled my 3 kids, 21 years of discovering together, outside the mainstream method of education. I highly recommend it. MJ and his kids also have benefitted from that freedom as well-- MJ on a higher level altogether. I'm always amazed, that on this forum, people from all walks of life and background knowledge are contributing to this MJ education/awareness/adventure. We're all drawn here, unable and unwilling to leave. He is alive, in the flesh!

"Come together, over me." MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions