Seriously Pearl?

• 1 Replies

Offline Liberian Girl Heehee

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Seriously Pearl?

• on: August 21, 2011, 07:37:50 PM
I agree with the fact that her music does drive me nuts and how she starts off every video promoting her book.  I don't have a problem with her trying to recuping expenses but then again, no one asked her to write it, and how much money and time did Souza and other hoax investigators put into all this without asking for a dime.  She would have shown more integrity if she sent her book out for free to all who wanted to read it and asked for donations or to make donations in Michael's name to his children's charities or something like that.  And her latest youtube video is a joke, with scary movie music that overpowers the interviewers....shamone!  And yes, she was there for Michael in 2005 and obviously, has some really good pictures of her with family members.  Great!  We can certainly respect and admire all the good she has done, but still vent when we have had enough of her "investigative journalism."  crash/  :roll:

We should all be together in our search for the truth, but after a while, she does make you want to scream!  :-O

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal