~Souza~Topic starter

Seriously Pearl?
August 21, 2011, 05:44:13 AM
I never comment a lot on other hoaxers but I just heard an interview Pearl has on her website and it pissed me off. Seriously Pearl, what are you thinking? The first  thing that pissed me off that your audio player with the interview is not working, as in you can't pause it or skip parts, but you also quite conveniently put the Google ad right behind it, while the rest of your site is centered. So when I tried to pause the interview, I clicked the fucking ad! How much are you forking in with that?

Also, you need to stop promoting your stuff like that without mentioning to people that if they do NOT want to pay for your bad edited 'documentary', that they can read all about it on the many hoax forums out there where after all, YOU got your info from as well.

Also, STOP talking about this hoax as if it's ONLY one big prank, a marketing plan to make more money. It's bigger than just that and the interviewer actually gave you 2 chances to bring up the seriousness behind this hoax. How could he justify all this? By helping others, by waking them the fuck up and by exposing the truth. Missed chance Pearl, although I don't think you really informed yourself about all that, because it's not FUN, is it? Maybe when you would bring that stuff in, people won't buy your book or 'documentary' anymore. Stop making money out of this and stop portraying Michael as a money and fame hungry person. How is it important that he is straight? Who the fuck cares? Is that the message he tried to get out there all his life? You make us look like desperate housewives looking for a hobby and a new husband, like lunatics. You know what I hope? That people who listened to the interview forgot the name of your book, documentaries (although that is hardly possible since you are very good at promoting yourself) and website, and that they will simply type "Michael Jackson Death Hoax" into Google, and end up right HERE, where they can get the same and MORE for free.

I'll end my rant quoting Jermaine:

@Pearljr you shld be ashamed of yourself -- irresponsibly fanning the flames with your nonsensical speculation & false premise. that's all
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry for the rant quys. I normally ignore her, but I am fed up with the crap. If I ever find out under which username or IP address she visits here, I will make sure she will never have access to this site again. Let's see if she will still be able to 'investigate'. Ugh!
Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:47:00 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Seriously Pearl?
August 21, 2011, 05:58:12 AM
Well said Souza. This is the ONLY forum I follow now. I feel that she is only in it for the "fame" and the money especially. She does not take this seriously. Its not just a game. We are talking about Michaels life, the planet, and our lives also. Piss off Pearl.
 >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2011, 07:33:24 AM
Only one I'm on too!! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2011, 07:47:53 AM
I agree Souza I am fed up of her too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2011, 07:55:15 AM
I never comment a lot on other hoaxers but I just heard an interview Pearl has on her website and it pissed me off. Seriously Pearl, what are you thinking? The first  thing that pissed me off that your audio player with the interview is not working, as in you can't pause it or skip parts, but you also quite conveniently put the Google ad right behind it, while the rest of your site is centered. So when I tried to pause the interview, I clicked the fucking ad! How much are you forking in with that?

Also, you need to stop promoting your stuff like that without mentioning to people that if they do NOT want to pay for your bad edited 'documentary', that they can read all about it on the many hoax forums out there where after all, YOU got your info from as well.

Also, STOP talking about this hoax as if it's ONLY one big prank, a marketing plan to make more money. It's bigger than just that and the interviewer actually gave you 2 chances to bring up the seriousness behind this hoax. How could he justify all this? By helping others, by waking them the fuck up and by exposing the truth. Missed chance Pearl, although I don't think you really informed yourself about all that, because it's not FUN, is it? Maybe when you would bring that stuff in, people won't buy your book or 'documentary' anymore. Stop making money out of this and stop portraying Michael as a money and fame hungry person. How is it important that he is straight? Who the fuck cares? Is that the message he tried to get out there all his life? You make us look like desperate housewives looking for a hobby and a new husband, like lunatics. You know what I hope? That people who listened to the interview forgot the name of your book, documentaries (although that is hardly possible since you are very good at promoting yourself) and website, and that they will simply type "Michael Jackson Death Hoax" into Google, and end up right HERE, where they can get the same and MORE for free.

I'll end my rant quoting Jermaine:

@Pearljr you shld be ashamed of yourself -- irresponsibly fanning the flames with your nonsensical speculation & false premise. that's all

Sorry for the rant quys. I normally ignore her, but I am fed up with the crap. If I ever find out under which username or IP address she visits here, I will make sure she will never have access to this site again. Let's see if she will still be able to 'investigate'. Ugh!

What are you talking about????? :?
I'm so sorry to tell you this but I dont agree with you ,not this time.She is a wonderful woman,who has the power to go on TV and internet to tell people Michael faked his death,knowing she will be ridiculed by everyone.Remember she stood by Michael during 2005 trial,defending him,from people who called him child molester.She was there LIVE and NOT BEHIND A COMPUTER.Everyone was against him and there were not many who be by his side.SO MAY I ASK,WHERE WERE YOU THEN??????Why are you so against Pearl?? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 21, 2011, 08:14:16 AM
I agree Souza   >:(....TOTALLY
Unfortunately, there are a lot of bad and envious  people..... as we well know .. >:( :(...the truth is that the hoax is very important and these people know it and so.... ::) :P

I and, I think, everyone are here can not do anything except that thank you for all your work  bearhug    bow/

We are a family.... :)...these people never will experience the love and the emotions that we have  here.... ;))....So....

SHAMONE

We are the best !!!!   :) beerchug michael-jackson/

moonwalk_/
Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 08:16:18 AM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

~Souza~Topic starter

August 21, 2011, 08:21:22 AM
I am not complaining that she seeks the attention of the media, I would be tha LAST person to do that. I am sick of her ever lasting hungry for money and the Google ad behind the fake media player did it for me. I clicked that ad 3 times because I wanted to pause the interview and I thought I didn't click right. And the fact that she keeps ignoring questions about the message behind the hoax, tells me that she doesn't want to bring that up because she might lose audience, which means less $$$ coming in.

I know about her covering the trial in 2005 and I don't think I said anything about that. I also don't think you asking me where I was back then, is fair. We don't all live in the US, some of us have jobs and I for one, never followed Michael Jackson's life. Does that mean I didn't support him? BS. But there are many people who are supportive of him for their own gain, sad but true. And don't forget that while you, me and everyone else on here have sleepless nights to investigate the truth, she is forking in the $$ with our ideas and theories, while she conveniently forgets that there is an important message behind all this.

You don't have to agree with me, but attacking me for not being in Santa Barbara during the trial is a little unfair, don't you think? I wrote a very long article about the trial and the 1993 accusations last year, so don't tell me I am not supportive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2011, 08:26:58 AM
Well said Souza! and I really do not like the way she "promotes" the hoax.

If I remember correctly Pearl was NOT a believer from the beginning. I either watched an interview with her when she was like, seriously? what are you talking about?, hoax? ... or it might have been radio interview.... will try to find it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

grossomodo

August 21, 2011, 08:41:53 AM
What I don't like about this is proving a point in an INAPPROPRIATE manner. Besides the money making, of course... which wouldn't matter so much after all... All that is disrespectful to Michael, his family, his fans. Proving your point unscrupulously is worse than doing nothing. If we're talking about such a wonderful person why isn't that proven now, just by being modest?! A serious MJ supporter if not a fan or a close person would have considered that from the very beginning.

respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OVERALL MOONWALK!

all4loveandbelieve

August 21, 2011, 08:43:50 AM
Souza, do you really think she comes into our forum and get all the information, so she can write a book and make money, after we did all the investigations? Wow! that is absurd. Is there a way you can block access to people who are snooping around, who are not members? There are some forum you need to join in order to read. Maybe you should consider it!

I feel Pearl has 2 face.(hyppocrite) If you noticed everytime she does a youtube video, she has the commercial of her book. haha.. Why should we buy her book when she wrote all the clues we found here. 

Souza you  know what to do if you see her IP number. blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~Topic starter

August 21, 2011, 08:47:46 AM
Souza, do you really think she comes into our forum and get all the information, so she can write a book and make money, after we did all the investigations? Wow! that is absurd. Is there a way you can block access to people who are snooping around, who are not members? There are some forum you need to join in order to read. Maybe you should consider it! .

That's not an option, because I want this forum to be accessible tor anyone, because I want people to read what we investigate. We are not a secret society you have to join in order to read the info, and I don't want people to pay for the info. It should all be freely accessible to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

August 21, 2011, 09:06:10 AM
I was curious to see what was said...or rather apparently NOT said (re: Souza's missed opportunity comment) but the vid won't even load for me.  Oh well...maybe someone can enlighten me to more details.  From what you stated Souza...it sounded like more personal hype than substantive hoax information.  Sad if true yet again.  We need people representing the facts responsibly...NOT out for self-promotion.  If she dodged all the important questions it makes the beLIEver community lose credibility (yet again) with an audience of people who may be new to the subject.  SMH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

all4loveandbelieve

August 21, 2011, 09:07:58 AM
Souza, do you really think she comes into our forum and get all the information, so she can write a book and make money, after we did all the investigations? Wow! that is absurd. Is there a way you can block access to people who are snooping around, who are not members? There are some forum you need to join in order to read. Maybe you should consider it! .

That's not an option, because I want this forum to be accessible tor anyone, because I want people to read what we investigate. We are not a secret society you have to join in order to read the info, and I don't want people to pay for the info. It should all be freely accessible to everyone.

This was in response to your post, that she took information from this forum. It was just a suggestion Souza, It is your forum and you can do what ever you want with it. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 21, 2011, 09:28:24 AM

Just know that you are doing an excellent thing by keeping this forum free and accessible to the public or the majority of us may have never wandered on here. I have been starting to get a little impatient with Pearl myself and its a bit hard for me just for the fact that she had supported MJ during the most trying time of his life and as a fan and fellow human being I am forever grateful that she had the guts to do that. But now, she is just a copy and paste phony and I don't like saying that at all. She is taking any oppurtunity to cash in on MJ's hoax and its a bit of a slap in the face because MJ fans had taken her in. The Jackson fam has, too. I don't know what she's doing anymore. I don't go on her site anymore, I don't watch her YT vids. I just come here where I know folks are genuine and there's no hidden agenda or BS with any of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2011, 10:04:01 AM
I was curious to see what was said...or rather apparently NOT said (re: Souza's missed opportunity comment) but the vid won't even load for me.  Oh well...maybe someone can enlighten me to more do this,etails.  From what you stated Souza...it sounded like more personal hype than substantive hoax information.  Sad if true yet again.  We need people representing the facts responsibly...NOT out for self-promotion.  If she dodged all the important questions it makes the beLIEver community lose credibility (yet again) with an audience of people who may be new to the subject.  SMH

No,No people have to listen to this.I am now there and let me tell you she is telling alot of good things.I dont know what Souza is talking about,but Pearl is a very good inverstigator and I admire her very much.She is talking about Elvis hoax,about 8 ocomber 1994,about Michael middle name,about This is it movie,about Sony,about Beatles catalog,about the hoax- book that was on internet on 24 june 2009,about Marlon Brando island,about his comeback and alot of things I didn t knew before.She is not depreciatingly at all,in fact this interwiev,makes me love her even more.I'm very sure she is in the HOAX,she knows to much things that only a family friend can know.She already spoke one at one with Jermaine,Mesereau,Brandon Howard,Smokey Robinson ,Kenny Ortega,Joseph Jackson and who knows,maybe with Michael himself ;) :lol:..
And about gaining money from this hoax,by writing a book,please dont make me laugh ok,I'm sure she will become a bilionare,lol :lol:.This book is not an offense and is not a disrespect to anyone,not to his family,not to his fans and for sure not to Michael.Why this book has to be an offense for people,if is THE PURE TRUTH????? Is anyone afraid of what's the TRUTH may be??????
And why people have to attack Pearl,for writing a dam book ,when all his familly and friends,even his enemys,are doing this???? Where were they when Michael nedded all the support and the good words from them,to tell the press:LOOK THIS IS THE REAL MICHAEL AND WE ARE HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILLY!!!!!!Now all of them wants to be in the spot light ,to write books and make money,nothing more ;).
Pearl Junior has gain my respect and admiration,by writing this book about THE HOAX.She had the guts to do it ,to tell the world Michael faked his death,meantime the rest did nothing but write about his life and how "poor him ",died alone :x.

IT'S ALL FOR LOVE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions