Re: Michael's Birthday
August 22, 2011, 11:11:25 AM
I love you Michael! Happy almost 53rd and all your birthdays to come! We here celebrate your life and all of the MAGICAL and EXCITING things you have shared with the world. I will continue to follow you and hope that you are happy and ok. You have many friends here so never feel alone in anything. We love you, I love you!

Happy Birthday, Happy Michael Day!!

And as for a birthday present, how about we all donate to a charity and post it here to bring awareness!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2011, 02:11:45 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm listening to Earth Song while I write this, and I will be honest here, the song sometimes makes me cry. Not because I miss Michael, but because this song has been written on behalf of Mother Nature, as a cry for help, but it feels like no one is listening. I try so hard to "make that change", but I feel so powerless. My friends don't listen to me when I try to get them to be kind to other people, no matter what they did to them first. They think it's okay to, oh I don't know, throw a mandarin at someone (this actually has happened  lolol/ ) because they were being annoying. They laugh at me for thinking that Michael isn't dead, even though the only proof they have is the media reporting it. They just say, "He's dead, get over it". I try to explain the hoax to them, but I guess that's when it's complexity comes in. They can't understand it unless they want to understand it.

On the lighter side, I guess it shows how much I have changed, how much Michael has changed me. I clearly remember waking up early to watch the memorial service. I didn't know about the hoax back then, but I did write down the two 'possibilities' about what happened on 25/6/2009: either he really died, or he faked his death. I don't what I was thinking then, maybe I was in denial, but I'm so glad I didn't give up on the hope that he still might be alive. And then, oh happy day, I found this forum. If my friends won't believe what I say about MJ, then I know all the wonderful people here will.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I feel we need Michael back to lead his Army of L.O.V.E. I still try to get my friends to be kind, and I won't give up on spreading the love, but I want Michael to come back to show us how it's done. Maybe then my friends will listen. Maybe then, EVERYONE will listen.

speeddemon you are not in this boat alone. Many of us are made fun of. Each and every day matter a fact. I have only afew i confide in and even they only listen to me. few think he is really alive. Hopefully we will all be right in the end. Hugs to you my special MJ friend. We all have to stick together!!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 22, 2011, 02:26:40 PM
Michael is a wonderful 53 years old boys   bounce/ ......Is wonderful now as years ago.
 bearhug            Beautiful   beautifulllll !!!!!
[/size]
[/size]                                  [/color][/size] The king of all !!!!! [/color][/size]   [/color] mj_dance/ michael-jackson/ geek/ rr/
[/size][/color][/size][/color]
 moonwalk_/
[/size]      [/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

August 22, 2011, 05:10:38 PM
"I'm listening to Earth Song while I write this, and I will be honest here, the song sometimes makes me cry. Not because I miss Michael, but because this song has been written on behalf of Mother Nature, as a cry for help, but it feels like no one is listening. I try so hard to "make that change", but I feel so powerless. My friends don't listen to me when I try to get them to be kind to other people, no matter what they did to them first. They think it's okay to, oh I don't know, throw a mandarin at someone (this actually has happened   ) because they were being annoying. They laugh at me for thinking that Michael isn't dead, even though the only proof they have is the media reporting it. They just say, "He's dead, get over it". I try to explain the hoax to them, but I guess that's when it's complexity comes in. They can't understand it unless they want to understand it.

On the lighter side, I guess it shows how much I have changed, how much Michael has changed me. I clearly remember waking up early to watch the memorial service. I didn't know about the hoax back then, but I did write down the two 'possibilities' about what happened on 25/6/2009: either he really died, or he faked his death. I don't what I was thinking then, maybe I was in denial, but I'm so glad I didn't give up on the hope that he still might be alive. And then, oh happy day, I found this forum. If my friends won't believe what I say about MJ, then I know all the wonderful people here will.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I feel we need Michael back to lead his Army of L.O.V.E. I still try to get my friends to be kind, and I won't give up on spreading the love, but I want Michael to come back to show us how it's done. Maybe then my friends will listen. Maybe then, EVERYONE will listen."

Speed Demon1987 thank you for this post,it is wonderful and made me become very emotional.Believe me I feel your pain perfectly :( ,it's very hard to MAKE THAT CHANGE.I try this every single day of my life ,but it's very,very HARD especially when you see that after 2 years ,people didnt learn NOTHING.Even on this forum,a place we ALL CALL HOME,and where we say we are THE ARMY OF LOVE of Michael,people still use the word HATE,and they start fighting and make accusations whithout a little bit of research.This is the sad part for me,because this is not Michael used to teach us ,NO, NO.Sadly I have to say things will never change ,if we go on like this.PLEASE PEOPLE let's start showing some REAL LOVE here,let's make MICHAEL PROUD of us,this is all I'm asking from you all.I know this is not easy for anyone of us,we are here for 2 years now and we don't know EACH OTHER,all we have is what we write down on this forum.But more than that,I KNOW THAT BEHIND EVERY COMPUTER its a member of this forum,and behind every member is A HEART :oops: .Remember the interwiev with Ed Bradley :-*  from 2003 where Michael told us how bad the police treated him,after he was arested???? Does anyone here remember what Michael told us,HIS  FANS,when Ed asked him?????

Does anyone here still care that Michael told us he LOVED us,even if he was ridiculed by the police? He was a man capable to still FEEL LOVE and say "It's Ok",even he was mocked by people,but how many of us can do that :cry: ???I never heard Michael say the word HATE,NEVER EVER in my life.In fact Michael is the only HUMAN BEING,who I heard to say MORE THAN A HUNDRED TIMES THE WORDS "I LOVE YOU"!!!!!!!! And if some people want to learn to sing or dance like him,I personally dont want that.All I want to learn from MISTER MICHAEL JACKSON is to say I LOVE YOU,a milion  times more than he said!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
August 22, 2011, 05:43:10 PM
I might get me and my friends to do a flashmob thriller style :P thats if I can gather them up before school starts, if I can I'll be sure to film it and put it up on youtube, but on his birthday I shall wear my fedora,glove and mj t-shirt with white socks and black loafers  rr/
Keep on Believing Yall moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

grossomodo

August 22, 2011, 06:18:40 PM
OMG applehead, you are soo right! Thank you so much for your post, it made me cry. There's so much heart into this that only a fan would be able to understand. I'm so grateful to have you guys to share my MJ "addiction" with! This is an adventure for all, not just for Michael. Whether it is sometimes hopeless or painful we should stay together and try to make the world a better place. 

Of course other people disregard us, or mock at us, I got used to that but not only we are helping the world by making a tiny difference, but we are also helping ourselves; by fighting for a cause, ignoring mischevious interfferences we are going in paralell with making a change and making Michael proud, by pushing our own limits. Personally, I thank Michael for giving me this opportunity!

Applehead, we should use "I LOVE YOU" on Michael's birthday! Nothing would make him happier than that! Let's share love!

I love u all! I really do! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OVERALL MOONWALK!

August 22, 2011, 10:05:37 PM
Wow....I am so thrilled this thread has turned into such love for Michael.  Souza....thanks for not deleting it right off!
I have been really moved by all the wonderful posts.....applehead, that post and video made me tear up :cry:   Every single time I read or watch anything associated with that time, my heart gets crushed all over again.  I wish I could take it away for him and just give him never-ending happiness.  That's why I love this thread.  I feel happiness, through the tears, through the heartache....in the end there is only Michael.
With his birthday fast approaching, my mind races to think what on Earth do you give a man like Michael?  I loved the thought from TheMoonIsDancing about donating to charity.  I will do that for sure.....I am going to put together a doggie-care-package of sorts.....food/toys/treats/etc and take it by the local animal shelter.  I will do that this week.  They are always in need of things for the animals there....it's a "no-kill" shelter too : )  It's not much, but it's a start.  This Christmas I will collect my crayons for kids once again...it was great last year.  I imagine the best thing we can actually give Michael is our love, loyalty and kindness to each other.  We are one people, divided by a million aspects of life.  To come together like we do here is truly amazing. 
So next Monday will be his birthday.......what to do, what to do?  I will raise my glass and toast to his creativity, his magic, his wisdom.  I will spread love where go and defend his good name always.  It's not much, but it's a start.......

Happy Birthday Michael....with LOVE, always with LOVE
Blessings to you all.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2011, 12:28:00 AM
Hey Michael, this birthday wish is special, just like you!  Sending blessings your way, on your special day!!!
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:37:21 AM by onthewingsoflove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

all4loveandbelieve

August 23, 2011, 12:37:19 AM
Sometimes we have to go through so many bumpy roads in our lives, in order to appreciate life and what we have. Michael never took anything for granted, what ever he had he shared with the less fortunate. He did concerts and never took a penny he gave it to the charity. Now that is a wonderful human being in my book.

Michael is very different person, no matter how much he got hurt , he got up, with a smile and I never heard him bad mouthing anyone, what did he do, he forgave. That is the hardest thing any one can do. The first thing a human would do after he is wounded, is counter attack. I am sure we all listened to Michael's music, and felt his pain, but we also took him for granted. I know I did, I thought he was invincible just like his cd. It took this hoax to make me realize how important Michael Jackson is in our lives. I was a big huge fan of Elvis, when he passed I was only 16. I did dwell on his passing, but not more then 6 months at the tops,just to explain the difference between Elvis and Michael..  I feel so close to Michael when I am in this forum, I feel as if he is watching us, every move we do. I do mean literally, watching us. I feel a connection, I do not know if any of you feel the same way. I wonder if he really knows how much he is loved and missed from all over the world. (I am certain he knows) ;) Micheal if you read this I wish you a wonderful Happy birthday, May God bless you and grant you another hundred years to come. I love you very much, and please come back, even if you don't want to sing anymore it is fine with me, as long as we know you are here with us. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 23, 2011, 01:20:38 AM
@all4loveandbelieve....wow...you took the words right out of my mouth.....I am so not kidding.  After I wrote my last post here, I thought to myself how we (or I) took Michael for granted...that he'd always be around, much like Elvis.  I came back here to post something about it, and then saw your post :shock:   
Thank you for putting into words, exactly what I was going to say.  Perfectly said!

BTW.....that's a great sig picture you have, I love the use of colors and light....very nice.

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2011, 02:36:17 AM
Maybe in honor of MJ's birthday, we can all go down to our local children's hospital, orphanage, burn unit, anywhere and visit a child and make them smile.

Give them a hug, spend some time with them, read them a story....

Or even a elderly person in a home with no local family....

Let's just find a way to spread love.

Now we should be doing this EVERY DAY  ;D but I'm just sayin' let's make a special effort to do it on his birthday.... thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

August 23, 2011, 04:57:12 PM
For MICHAEL on his BIRTHDAY!

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved
By Titania James

LOVESTRUCK NOT STARSTRUCK

A fragment written in the early hours of the morn......

She looked him deep in the eye from afar,
the world¨s most beloved superstar
there he was -so beautiful in motion
pouring his heart out,
causing cosmic comotion!

She gazed and gazed and gazed again
and suddely all was clear-
he was all lost and stranded,
a whale upon the beach
dehydrated, short of breath,
abandoned
at the mercy of fans,
and other strangers
masquerading as doctors, friends
and other dangers

She bent down and gently stroked his chest,
she blew a puff of air into his ear'
lay down and put her arms around his chest
She rocked his body to and fro, to and fro,
humming I will never let you go!

Suddenly he opened his eyes in fear
then relaxed and secretly smiled
and felt the life return
a sense of knowing this is it!

She saw that one in the mirror
And rescued him right back!
She was no stranger-
she was love and passion
a blissful lollipop of endless flavours
to quench his thirsty restless soul!

Titania
party/

Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:56:18 AM by titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

August 23, 2011, 05:15:24 PM
When I witness so many tragic things in life, I have to stop and thank God for sending a very different human being to us 53 years ago who gave many of us a reason to hope.  I am one.  bearhug  Michael I am so glad I have lived in your lifetime.  I am so glad that I recognized an angel amongst us when I saw him.  And I am so glad that we are all still here today honoring and loving you.  Your love is amazing and it still rocks my world and leaves me speechless.

I am making a single wish for your birthday.  But I cannot tell you what it is because then… it won’t come true.  Come 8/29/11, I’ll just wait and see. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

August 27, 2011, 04:56:44 PM
Hy!!!
Last year Spike Lee,the director of They dont really care abour us,did a wonderful event for Michael birthday called" Brooklyn Loves Michael Jackson ".Here are 2 videos from that event:

Brooklyn Loves Michael Jackson
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVBwficWR1o&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

MJ 52nd Brooklyn Birthday Party
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CloI8KJlWYw&feature=related
[/youtube]

I cant wait to see what Spike Lee has done for Michael this year.It seems there are people who really cares about Michael.This is what I found on internet about this year event:

Unfortunately this year,the event was postponed because Hurricane Irene :(.Please keep in mind that every year the event was FREE.We complain about the family use tributes to fill their pockets (rightfully so!!!!)...Spike Lee (not a even a family) is doing this for free. We need to support this as much as we can so he keeps bringing it back EVERY SINGLE year for generations to come.Thank you very much Spike Lee for CARING about Michael  :-* :)!!

For the past couple of years, Spike Lee's production company 40 Acres and a Mule has been throwing a big free birthday party for the late Michael Jackson. The mural of Michael on 40 Acres' Fort Greene production office's garage door has been a popular photo spot for locals and tourists ever since it went up.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2011, 04:15:00 PM
Michael your BIRTHDAY is here!!!!
I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY,but most of all JOY AND HAPPYNESS!!!!
Thank you for all the LOVE you gave us,all this years, and that most of us took it for granted :(.Thank you Michael for teaching us to NEVER GIVE UP,to stand for the one we LOVE ,even if the whole world is against us!!!!
Thank you for show me what REAL LOVE is and to always try to be loving and humble with everyone  :-*.This 2 yeas were a REAL ADVENTURE for me, and even if sometimes it was hard to keep up ,I promise you I'LL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOU.
To Katherine Jackson :
Thank you dear Katherine for giving us your beloved son,Michael,a talented and sensitive HUMAN BEING who not only cares about CHILDREN,but he cares for EVERYONE!!!!!!!
Michael this is the STORY OF YOUR LIFE and is dedicated to you,I LOVE YOU :oops::

Michael Jackson - "Once Upon A Time..."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DP5jTyMEAo&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions