~Souza~Topic starter

My thoughts on TIAI
December 23, 2009, 05:19:55 AM
I posted this as a comment in a thread already, but I thought I'd give it it's own thread too, to tell you MY thoughts on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

First of all I am glad you took the effort to at least read through all the posts. What I don't understand very well, is where the disappointment comes from. My concern in this whole thing is that people are way to busy with "When will he be back?" instead of "What happened that made him do this?" In my opinion that is the main question of this hoax. The posts S.T.U.D.Y. made clearly state that the return of Mike depends on how this whole story will continue. We know that he is alive, we have seen all those clues, I am convinced that if he thinks it's time, he will return, in his own time. I didn't get all the hints either, that is why I am glad S.T.U.D.Y. took the effort to explain all of the redirects. I can understand some will not get it the first time you read it, but wait a few days and read through it again. I am not religious either, but I do understand why these quotes were used, they fit. You don't have to be religious to understand these quotes, certainly not since they are now explained in the 9 posts.

What I also don't understand is why people are so skeptical about the fact that S.T.U.D.Y. could actually be in the know about this hoax. Mike could never do this all on his own, he must have a lot of help, a whole team in my opinion. People on the forums, helping us in the right direction, people protecting him, people writing articles etc. etc. Why can't they say exactly how it is? Because as long as they stay 'Anonymous' they can be seen by people NOT in the know as 'nutters', which is safe for them and for Mike. If Mike wanted the whole world to know he is still alive, we would have seen him already. Apparently he doesn't want that, which means not everything can be revealed yet. People like S.T.U.D.Y. are letting us know he is alive, what the purpose is of this hoax and what needs to be done before and if he can return. If that should not comfort those who were still in doubt, I don't know what he could do more. S.T.U.D.Y.'s job is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, we can ask him or her everything about it. S.T.U.D.Y.'s job is not to tell us where Mike is or when he will return. That could mean he does not know, and if he does know, it means he is not allowed to tell, which would make sense.

Also, I DO know my government is full of shit, I DO know there are conspiracies, I DO know I should help others in need, I DO know I should tell my loved ones more often that I love them, I DO know I should me more active in questioning the BS of the media, but do I always act to it? NO. I am busy, it doesn't effect me personally yet and it's more easy to let it be. That is what they mean with "The end of the World" in my opinion. I do not think that the world ends in 2012, I am too rational for that, but I do get what they mean. As long as we only KNOW and don't ACT, this world will GO down and those that are controlling us already will only have more and more power if we keep sitting on our couches. Something needs to be done. I do not think that can be done overnight, or in a year, or in our generation (like JFK already said), but if we do nothing, there will be no turn into the right direction, we will only go down and other generations will have the effects of it. Do you have children? Do you have grand children? Don't you want them to grow up and live in a world without wars, lies and a lack of oxygen?

I feel not offended at all, I feel sad some people only say: "I know all that stuff, and I love Michael, why should I do something because I already know?" Of course he will not discriminate anyone who will not post his or her support in the list, he fights against discrimination so that is out of the question. But he did this for a reason, a big one and whatever he is planning to do, he needs to know people support him, he needs to know people won't let him down, he can't smell that, he needs to see. If everyone would just think "Michael knows already we love him, no need to post in that thread", he would not feel supported and he might not return at all, think about that. It's a few seconds work, it won't hurt you and he will KNOW you will support him. See it as politics, politicians need supporters too.

I will not delete your post, it is your opinion and I respect that, I only want to try to make you think otherwise but in the end it's all up to yourself, I can't control you and that is also not my intention. Mike can not speak for himself, others should help him and I signed up for the long ride, and I will keep trying to explain again and again and again to make people aware. For those who choose not to be a part of this, no hard feelings, I see where you are coming from since I have been skeptical too in the past 6 months, but I have experienced a lot of things that makes me think S.T.U.D.Y. is not here to play around, he just can't tell us all, so he tries his best to at least show us he is alive. It should not make you angry or disappointed, but it should give you comfort if you are here just to know if he's ok.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Re: My thoughts on TIAI
December 23, 2009, 05:42:27 AM
Thanks Souz, our thoughts and ideas are on the same level in this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

December 23, 2009, 05:52:50 AM
You couldn't have said it better  ;) I'm with you, I don't understand the disappointment but I respect other people's feelings. I do understand Michael needs to know we support him, I do understand he'll come back when he feels it's the moment. I don't want to know when, it doesn't affect my believing in him being alive or my trust in him. I've always trusted and believed him, and I always will. I'm ready to wait till he is ready, in the meantime I'm gonna try to do my best to "Make that Change".
I love you Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

December 23, 2009, 05:57:00 AM
yes i feel the same way as you souza.
i see that a lot of members, are only trying to find out when he comes back!
but there are other things, that are so important!! we are being manipulated, we are being lied to. there's injustice, greed, hate, pain everywhere around us and all some seem to care about, is when Michael comes back...
maybe he comes back, when he sees, that his message is finally comming trough!!
it's going totally wrong in the world and we have to do something about it!!
it's very good that people are starting to see what's going on,but we don't do anything about it! we just watch and see our future and our childrens futures getting destroyed and we just sit and watch it happen!
some even deny that it's going very wrong in the world! and i have been trough some kind of things, that where a consequence of this system. but i still haven't seen my family seen shot to death before my eyes,as a lot of people in other countries have seen! because of war, because of money and greed etc.!
so we're actually already to late with taking action! but we can't turn back time, unfortunately....
are we gonna wait till the whole world is in war? we're alsmost there! maybe then  people will open their eyes and say: WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!

i think there's something big comming. that this is only the beginning. making people aware, let them show their support and prepare them for what will go down in history, as the greatest demonstration for freedom!
and yes, i also understand that it can't be all revealed yet, because otherwhile, he would be already back... somethings, just can't be revealed yet...
come on, let's do it torgether!!
show him, that we understand!!
don't get me wrong, ofcourse i would like him to come back. but i have full trust in him, that he knows exactely what he's doing and he will come back when the time is right!!
when that time is?? i guess that depents on us!!
are we gonna help him make that change, all of us together?? are we gonna show him he got our love and support?
and that we all got eatchothers love and support?
understand what he's trying to accomplish! he desperatly is trying to reach all of us! wants us to get his message!
he wants us to make that change with him together!! so lets all show him that we care and that he can count on us!!
he has my love and support! you all have my love and support!
Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 12:22:44 PM by francisca81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Arianna_07

December 23, 2009, 06:14:04 AM
"we are being manipulated, we are being lied to"! YESSS i agree! we are being manipulated and lied to, but NOT only by the GREAT Powers, BUT ALSO BY THE BELIEVERS!

IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.
LOVE IS MJ !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

December 23, 2009, 06:31:50 AM
Hi Souza
Thanks for posting.

I'm going to be honest and say that I was aware of some of what was going on, but just yesterday I thought "If Michael wanted to open my eyes - well HE SUCCEEDED!"  I'm not American, so I think I'm not that exposed to your media and government, although I KNOW it is an international problem!!

I'm not perfect.  In the past I had a problem with loosing my patience VERY QUICKLY, but since this thing with MJ started it has inspired me to want to be a better person.  So now before I want to loose my cool I actual have this thought ("all for love") and try to count to 10!!  The point I'm trying to make - I believe God is using MJ in many ways.  

People can accuse us of believing that MJ is god, for me it is not true.  Jesus is my God and I believe he is using MJ, because MJ is willing.  MJ is a wonderful person, I do not know such a person.  To have gone through what he went and still to be the person he is today, words can not explain it.  I do love and adore MJ of course and am a huge fan and I'm here everyday, but I also do not want his message to get lost while we investigate...

I signed up yesterday, because I believe in what he is trying to do.  Primarily, two things - open our eyes to the truth and spread the love.  

If each one of us make the change and reach out ... Only good things can come from it.

MJ I'm with you and thank you for opening my eyes (it sounds like a cliche - but it's not)
And also - I MISS YOU, but know you have your reasons for returning when you will...
Love always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

December 23, 2009, 06:38:43 AM
Souza, could it be possible that one human being: Michael J. Jackson- most famous and admired King of pop, respected humanitarian aprè la lettre-, went through so much trouble, involving many of different professions, to fake his death ,to make a wake-up call to all people about our social misbehavior and disrespect for the Earth ( like nuclear testing )? Leaving behind clues as messages he is still alive? The problem with the above mentioned is that not all people are clever investigators like some of you are! Also some people that do read the hoax clues do not fully understand, comprehend, the purport which is not always due to their lack of interest. I also do think he is alive because all I read and saw on videos convinced me.
I,for one, could have never figured that out by myself. But, Souza, WHY did he do it this way, by faking his death? How can Michael's fans and his devotees change the way governments and World leaders, among others, behavoir, corruption and decisions? They do not care about us, but they mostly don't care about Michael J.J.
I did not see any important World leaders etc. at his funeral!
Did he do it all to make us understand the media cannot be trusted? That I find a bit far-fetched. There is more wrongdoing happening to mother Earth and it's people than just the media trying to brainwash us. Hence, my interest lies in WHY Michael faked his death and what is the significance/message of that, to all of us. Until that becomes clear, many will stay ignorant and will stay focussed on his return. I would not know how to start looking for those clues!
Thank you all, Souza for all of your information and research. We owe you.
Emily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

December 23, 2009, 06:48:36 AM
Quote from: ~Souza~
I posted this as a comment in a thread already, but I thought I'd give it it's own thread too, to tell you MY thoughts on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

I totally agree with you, Souza.
The implicit confirmation that Michael is alive is a beautiful emotion, gives strength to continue our work and not stop having faith in us and in our ideas.
We can not stop to wait for the answer on the timing of the return of Michael.
Instead, we must all work hard together to move forward and truly begin to form a real barrier for him, against the powers adverse NWO. :)  :)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

December 23, 2009, 06:52:43 AM
from the start of this journey my main goal was just to know that mj is alive,then i started to learn all about this world we live in ,it is our world and it is up to us what happens to it.we each have a voice and it is up to us to use it,not sit back and hope someone else will save it for us.i have learnt so much and i am grateful for it ,some things i do not understand but what i do no is that i am a better person since june.and yes i have mj to thank and i do want him to come back but when, it is for him to choose when he is ready and i will be here.this has certainly been a wake up call for me :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 07:03:43 AM
I just wanted to add, I feel great today. I actually slept last night. I dont think that S.T.U.D.Y could of posted anything any better than they did yesterday.What more can we ask?  Its hard for people to trust , i guess its understandable that some just cant believe any of this. I think time will bring them to the truth not everyone thinks alike. I know for me it was instant. I am 32 with 4 children and since june 25th i have been running around like a zombie.  Since yesterday I have actually found peace. For me the post made everything clearer. Even if it aint michael behind it. It is a good person trying to carry out what michael was all about. Time is the key, everyone will react different and it really is o.k and normal. Im sure alot will come around eventually in their own time.  :D Hugs Everyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m happy to be alive, I\'m happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

December 23, 2009, 07:07:11 AM
My concern in this whole thing is that people are way to busy with "When will he be back?" instead of "What happened that made him do this?" In my opinion that is the main question of this hoax.

Please stand and take a bow for that statement. Applause... applause!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 08:00:10 AM
i´m agree with Souza.
Since June i had seen thousand of videos, i had read thounsand of articles and differents post in numerous sites. Sometimes i was surprised, sometimes some article/post or whatelse bothered me, and others makes me cry.
And today i can say that i discovered parts of MJ that i didn´t know, and i´m sure he is alive (there are clues enough to prove it), of course that i would wish to know when he will return, but i want Michael to feel proud of me, after i watch him in several interviews i understood his message and i want help him to carry out.
Many ppl says "i´ll starting with the man of the mirror" but they don´t say with their heart, it´s only a sentence.We have to be better people in our scale with those around us.

I´m here for Michael, not for gossip about him, i´m here to support him, i´m here to demostrate him that there are many ppl in the world that have good feelings, and of course that we love him so much, Michael has become so important to me as my family.
For this, what I want is that Michael knows that thanks to him I am a better person today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 08:02:05 AM
I APOLOGIZE...I TOOK THE TIME AFTER WORK TO READ ALL THE 9 PARTS AND I DO AGREE. I WAS FRUSTRATED YESTERDAY, BUT NOW I AM CALMER.

IT HAS BEEN A LONG ROAD FOR US ALL, BUT IN REALITY..IT IS NOTHING IN COMPARED TO WHAT MICHAEL HAS HAD TO DEAL WITH, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DEAL WITH.  IT HURTS SO MUCH TO KNOW THE TORTURE THE MAN WENT THROUGH. WE REALLY HAD NO IDEA UNTIL HE WAS "GONE".

I DO BELIEVE AND I HAVE BEEN MAKING CHANGES SLOWLY FOR YEARS.I WILL JUST SPEED IT UP NOW.

WALK IN LOVE AND LIGHT.

DOREEN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lee.H

December 23, 2009, 08:08:59 AM
Souza, I couldn't have put it any better myself! Hat's (and Fedora's) off to you! Thanks :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...and on Michael\'s command we begin...

December 23, 2009, 09:05:16 AM
First I'd like to say Souza THANK YOU! You took the words straight out of my mouth!!!

Secondly, can anyone imagine the overwhelming sensation that would go to MJ if ALL of the sites got together on this. This isn't about believing in what S.T.U.D.Y said. Do I personally believe what S.T.U.D.Y said, well more then I will anyone on twitter or LKL that's for sure. The dedication that he had to do the redirections everyday and keep up on it etc. is astounding to me. After all, anyone can go onto LKL blog and say that they know something or knows someone who knows something. We've seen that too many times already haven't we? Anyway, imagine what our voices could do if all of the sites got together. Not because of what S.T.U.D.Y said, but because we as a whole want to do something to change ourselves, our family, community, state, country and world. Being in MJ's Army is just a bonus really, this is something that everyone was already doing or should be doing. Of course we don't "need" MJ to tell us to do something with our lives and to change the world, but who better to be in our corner (or us in his rather!).

Just my thought...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions