Michael: From Messenger to Message
   This is my theory. (Yes, another one :D ) Here I am connecting the dots.
Now I don’t know where exactly to begin this thread. I suppose I could explain what prompted me to come to this conclusion. I guess the first dawning of suspicion came while watching Lisa Marie Presley’s interview with Oprah, in which she discussed for the last time her relationship with Michael. I suppose this interview was back in 2010. I want to point out a few things she said in this interview.
•   Michael is a master at manipulating the media
•   It was a survival tactic for him (to manipulate the media)
•   So that he could get where he needed to go in his career
•   (Oprah asked LMP why Michael would say that it was ok to share his bed with children) Michael would sometimes say things to be defiant because he was so angry
Please put this in a file cabinet in your brain to refer to later.
Another thing that put more suspicions racing through my mind is this whole Hoax. Now this thread won’t make much sense to you if you don’t believe Michael planned this whole hoax, down to last detail, himself. If you struggle with this concept, I warn you I will not offer an explanation or evidence on why/how/if Michael hoaxed this death. Please, if at this time, you find yourself unwillingly to believe he hoaxed his death, please browse through this forum and when you have discovered enough evidence to believe he did plan this death hoax, you can kindly continue reading. The only way this will make sense is if you believe he hoaxed his death, and that he planned his death. Ahem, back to my thread. This hoax is highly complex, and for lack of better words, insane. It would take a true mastermind to plan this hoax. Someone extremely intelligent and shrewd.
Aright here we go again, I am sorry if at this point this thread does not make sense yet, I promise it will, Michael has a message for this world, and most people on this forum know this, because of his music, his interviews, and his words, but here it is very simply put by yours truly
On many, many, many different levels and in all aspects of life, corruption and greed exists. And on many, many, many different levels and in all aspects of life, this corruption and greed is taking advantage of people, hurting people, killing people, killing life, hurting the environment, and killing the Earth. We must stop the cycle of abuse and hurt caused by corruption. We stop it with; love, compassion, forgiveness, hope, truth, and strength. We must stop this corruption and change this world back to good; we must heal the world and make a change, so that we may have a beautiful world that our future generations may enjoy. It all starts today and it all starts with you.
This was is message, agree?
All through Michael’s life (and death you may say) he has supported this message and tried to spread it through his music, short films, interviews, and words. Even back at a young age, Michael saw corruption and saw how it hurt this world and he wanted to help. He saw that people were blind to that truth. I remember reading an interview, where he said: “I hate to say it but the American people are brainwashed…”
You must also remember where Michael came from. Michael and his family came from poverty. Michael himself came from abuse, neglect, and the absence of normal childhood pleasures. Michael was forced to perform every day and work hard at his craft. He loved to sing and dance, but he was forced to do it when he wanted to do other normal child activities, such as going to the park and having slumber parties. Michael’s childhood consisted of: school, chores, homework, pressure, fame, work, and abuse. Michael’s childhood did not have: friends, playtime, privacy, safety, father’s love. Michael did have many enjoyable moments in his childhood, he says so himself, and he was very blessed. Although his father was abusive, as hard as it is to comprehend, is that Joe did it out of love. As misguided as Joe was, he did love his boys. He pushed them so hard and threatened them if they failed, because he didn’t want his boys to have to raise their own children in poverty, he wanted his boys to be free from the things that held Joe back when he was growing up. Michael also had a very loving mother and good brothers and sisters.
Being famous takes away your freedom, you can’t go out alone without body guards or a disguise, you can’t trust people because they take advantage of your fame and wealth, you lose sense of what is real and what isn’t, you are surrounded by people with fake smiles and fake love, just trying to use you, you can become extremely isolated because you are stuck inside and can’t meet new people, you get very lonely, not to mention, the media rips into you for every little mistake you make, you are forced to stand on a pedestal and bow and play puppet for everyone, you can’t run away, you can’t escape, you get to wake up every day and deal with it, because you have no other options, people have all these misguided preconceptions of who you are and what you are like, but they don’t even know you, they judge you upon these preconceptions and they judge you harshly, you feel as though you can’t let anyone down and you have all this pressure to always be better than before, and before you know it, your life no longer belongs to you.
So let’s review, Michael suffered from loneliness, isolation, abuse, and the pressures of fame, but he suffered with a smile because he knew that this was his burden to bear in life. He was also humble because he recognized the good in his life and the good things that came from the bad, and he also recognized that there was something more than this, that he had a purpose in life, he had faith in God. So all in all, Michael was a pretty decent dude, despite the things he has had to deal with in life, he always kept love, compassion, forgiveness, and God in his heart. Also he has the utmost respect and love for his fans, because he recognizes that without them he wouldn’t have a career. Michael was not perfect, he was not Jesus, he made mistakes, but all in all he was a pretty decent human being. Sorry for going all worshipful on you all. I guess I am still connecting the dots as I type. 
So there is Michael for you, also let’s add he was deathly intelligent and talented also… (hint hint)
So there you are, Michael went through his life, dealing with what he had to deal with, doing the best that he could, which was phenomenally well, if I do say so myself. But he always carried this message and faith in his heart. He had always felt that he had a purpose to fulfill in his life. He was the messenger.
So here we go, my theory (yes finally, is there still anyone reading? Gah, I hope so) that at some point in Michael’s life, something happened, and he became the message. He became the message by his very own doing. Allow me to explain, Michael decided for some reason (?) that he was going to use his life and his very being to expose examples of corruptions that exist in this world. I feel that he exposed three main ones in his life.
•   The corruption of Government
•   The corruption of Media
•   The corruption of Corporations
Let me start with media. (Remember the LMP interview mentioned earlier in the thread? Yeah, well, remove it from the filing cabinet) my theory is that Michael began to exercise control and manipulation over the media, by using himself as bait. There have always been rumors that Michael himself has started many rumors about himself. Such as the elephant man bones. My theory was that Michael started these rumors to see the media’s reaction of them, to see if they would research and do good reporting or would they in their corruption run to the printing press with no facts or evidence and spread lies. And he allowed himself to be the butt of the joke; he used his own life as an example to show that the media is corrupted, that they would print anything regardless of truth just to make money. Allow me to show the thought processes that lead me to this conclusion. Celebrities have PR people right? Celebrities pay thousands of dollars to have their image protected. Tabloids always print nonsense about all celebrities, but sometimes the tabloids/paparazzi/media congregate and focus upon a single person or persons and crucify them.
Now I have thought of some reasons for why they do this.
1.   The people/person that is being targeted is not stable enough to protect themselves, or is unable to protect themselves from the crucifixion. Either due to being in a vulnerable spot, caused by addiction, mental illness, or trusting the wrong people, they have become vulnerable and unable to protect themselves.
2.   The person simply refuses to acknowledge the torrent, instead allows the tabloids to go hog-shit because they feel silence is defiance. Not acknowledging it means that you take away the power of their words because they mean nothing to you.
The media loves to attack people who can’t protect themselves or refuses to protect themselves, because it is easy. Tabloids usually don’t crucify people who can and are willing to protect themselves, because celebrity PR’s can buy out tabloids or threaten them with law suits to keep their tabloid fodder relatively silent. PR’s in theory could eradicate tabloids, but it isn’t really necessary to do so, because as long as the there is no media crucifixion, than the celebrity’s image is pretty well protected, plus many celebrities have deals with tabloids to get publicity when they need it. P.S. Michael seems to have the worse P.R. team in the word, uh? Now I sit and try to figure out in which category Michael belongs in. Well not in category two because, Michael defends himself through his music and is always consistently speaking out on tabloid trash. (Although we can see here that he never, at least to my knowledge sued a tabloid). The only other option is category one. Hmmm that makes sense, right? Poor Michael tries so hard to defend himself against the trash the media puts against him, but he is so vulnerable and such a victim who always trusts the wrong person that he is constantly taken advantage of, so he can’t stop the media. Does this meek, vulnerable, weak, naïve person sound like a person who could pull off an elaborate and incredible death hoax? I want to also bring attention the that very same LMP interview discussed earlier, where Lisa Marie explains that people always underestimate Michael, but that he was an extremely good businessman that he was very shrewd and knew how to get exactly what he wanted. She said that he had a lot of power and knew how to use it. The way Lisa Marie describes Michael sounds exactly like the kind of person that could pull of a death hoax, right? But this Michael does not sound like the Michael that can’t defend himself against the media, that is naïve and vulnerable, that is constantly taken advantage of; can this be the very same Michael?
I beg to differ (muwhahahaha!  …whoa, uh… where did that come from…? I got a lil’ carried away I think) Michael manipulated and controlled the media and the public and fooled them into thinking that he was meek and vulnerable, so that he could demonstrate the corruption in the media, so that he could show that the media truly does take advantage of those who can’t defend themselves, all for the sake of money. He used himself as the example. Whew. Alright, still with me? He used illusions to create this meek Michael. Yes, Michael was a good person, kind and caring, but he wasn’t naïve, and he wasn’t stupid. I would like to call attention now to a thread I was reading by Souza, about body doubles and makeup/prosthetics. Now I believe there is every chance that Michael used a combination of both to create Michael Jackson – The Meek. Souza did a good job showing that Michael had an ever evolving face (that changed back and forth, mind you) over the course of months, weeks, and even days. Something is going on there right? The illusions (make-up/body doubles?) he used to create a Michael that is vulnerable. She also pointed out that in some 2005-2009 era pictures that he looked only like an older version of his Bad era self and I can only assume that that is the true Michael, no illusions, and Souza also pointed out that Michael probably did not get any more plastic surgery since then. I think the plastic surgery rumors (probably fueled by his ever chameleon like face) were used as a way of making him look meek and unsteady (Poor Michael, only someone who is so mentally unstable would get so much plastic surgery) Again this supports my theory that Michael did these things, created illusion because he wanted to expose the corruption in the media, good ole’ Mike.
Let’s move on to the corruption of corporations, only one word for you Sony. Have you seen Michael’s very public speech against Tommy Mottola? He speaks passionately about the corruption Tommy Mottola brought to Sony, and he also mentions the fact that Sony had thought that he wasn’t smart enough or aware enough to realize what was going on, but low and behold, Michael shed meek Michael that he had embodied to expose media corruption and adapted Michael – Resolute, let’s call him, to expose the corruption of the corporation Sony. This Michael was obviously very aware, very intelligent, and proved a very good business man (Again he was able to walk away with half of Sony, but can’t protect against the media, yep, so untrue) He walked away from that lawsuit with half of Sony, which on a side note another illusion Michael created was that he was poor, how in the heck are you poor, when you own half of Sony? Sorry, continuing on.
Government Corruption, we all know it exists, but Michael definitely calls it out in his music, and brings awareness to police brutality which is an example of government corruption. Now I am not sure how exactly government corruption touches on his life, but he definitely addresses it in his music, which leads me to think that he has seen/experienced government corruption. I have a feeling that as we go along in this Death Hoax, that Michael will undoubtedly expand more on corruption, and educate us on the corruption that is rotting this Earth inside out. Again to recap, I believe that Michael used to act as messenger, but at some point in his life, he became the message, and his death hoax may have always been a part of his message. I truly believe that good changes are going to come out of this and that this will be one of the greatest demonstrations for freedom this world has ever seen. Knowledge is freedom. Remember to keep on investigating and I truly feel blessed to be a part of this hoax forum. I may not be right in my theory and may have become too carried away, but if you feel like I missed anything please let me know. God Bless, Happy Hoaxing!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

I have only just realized that I forgot to say. The only rumors that have ever been reported is that Jackson had started only two rumors, the other media/tabloid fodder ran with it and crucified him. I don't want people thinking that Jackson routinely went around starting rumors, if anything the only rumors he has been said to have said were only two, nothing else, but the media ran with it, without checking facts and reported lies and sensationalism. Just thought to clear that up. Also remember that this is only a theory and I could very well be wrong. Hopefully everything else I wrote was clear. It seems that my mind is always going a mile a minute and my fingers can't keep up and I always seem to forget to write/type things I wanted to or needed to. Again Blessings and Love to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

everlastinglove_MJ

Whew, this is quite a clearly written and interesting post. Although, it’s a long one, it got my complete attention till the end.
Tabloids always print nonsense about all celebrities, but sometimes the tabloids/paparazzi/media congregate and focus upon a single person or persons and crucify them.
Although the 2 reasons you described are the main reasons, I’d like to add a sub reason, which is that tabloids/paparazzi are aware of their power and take advantage (misuse) of the fact that public in general never give the crucified person the benefit of the doubt. It is exciting and sensational to believe the “bad” stuff about that person, using the weak excuse “when there’s smoke, there’s fire” (this is a Dutch saying, idk a similar one in English).

Again this supports my theory that Michael did these things, created illusion because he wanted to expose the corruption in the media, good ole’ Mike.  
I agree, it is very smart to create an illusion to distract or confuse the paparazzi/tabloids or to create inconsistencies in order to expose the corruption in the media and to diminish the power of the tabloids. The spring in Michael’s step You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and his need of assistance when coming down the stairs, during his visit at the Dome Project, is possibly an example of creating confusion, because it contradicts the reports of Michael’s good condition during the This Is It rehearsals around the same time. May be he got injured, though being aware the papz were lurking :roll: in the bushes , it’s very possible that Michael had his reasons to create illusion with his spring step.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Whew, this is quite a clearly written and interesting post. Although, it’s a long one, it got my complete attention till the end.
Tabloids always print nonsense about all celebrities, but sometimes the tabloids/paparazzi/media congregate and focus upon a single person or persons and crucify them.
Although the 2 reasons you described are the main reasons, I’d like to add a sub reason, which is that tabloids/paparazzi are aware of their power and take advantage (misuse) of the fact that public in general never give the crucified person the benefit of the doubt. It is exciting and sensational to believe the “bad” stuff about that person, using the weak excuse “when there’s smoke, there’s fire” (this is a Dutch saying, idk a similar one in English).

Again this supports my theory that Michael did these things, created illusion because he wanted to expose the corruption in the media, good ole’ Mike.
I agree, it is very smart to create an illusion to distract or confuse the paparazzi/tabloids or to create inconsistencies in order to expose the corruption in the media and to diminish the power of the tabloids. The spring in Michael’s step You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and his need of assistance when coming down the stairs, during his visit at the Dome Project, is possibly an example of creating confusion, because it contradicts the reports of Michael’s good condition during the This Is It rehearsals around the same time. May be he got injured, though being aware the papz were lurking :roll: in the bushes , it’s very possible that Michael had his reasons to create illusion with his spring step.

Thanks so much for reading and replying!  :D I know it was long. I am glad you thought it was well written. Again, I always worry that I will confuse someone, lol, because my fingers can not keep up with my mind. Michael was indeed a mysterious person, a beautiful person, through and through, but I keep getting this nagging feeling that he allowed himself to be put in the situations that he ended up in, not because he wasn't smart or not in control, but because their was an important reason to do so. Like he took a deep breath and said "I could stop this but because _______ (important reason) I have to go through this."
I constantly wonder about his life and what is real and what isn't. I truly believe he created illusions and such for an important reason. I wonder why, when, and what. I wonder what are the illusions and when they happened and I wonder why. Hopefully we will get to know the truth one day. Thanks again for reading and everyone with much love and blessings, keep the good hoaxing. I truly feel blessed, that I have discovered this forum. So thanks to everyone to welcoming me and reading my posts, thanks to Mo and Souza for such an amazingly well run and incredible site.  bearhug
Cheers!  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for writing this beautiful post. One know one thing  Michael wanted the media to know what ever he felt like showing them. He was clever. Like Ted Reilly said in Oprah interview. Michael lives for contraversy. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Thank you for writing this beautiful post. One know one thing  Michael wanted the media to know what ever he felt like showing them. He was clever. Like Ted Reilly said in Oprah interview. Michael lives for contraversy. blessings.
Haha, thanks for reading my post, it is extremely appreciated. Michael was very clever, lol, sometimes I shake my head at him, he is sooo mysterious, I wish could read minds, it would make everything much easier, haha  ;)
Blessings to you also!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

LOVEforMJ1995

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Study the greats, and become greater - MJ
Wow!
Made very interesting reading, and I love your interpretation on things.
I definatley think this could be a possibility as I've often seen videos of mike when he comes across as shy and vunerable but then I've seen times were he's needed to defend himself - the lyrics to leave me alone spring to mind, "there's a time when your right and you know you must fight"

But refering again to the killer thriller speech, it really showed to me the 'real michael' that takes no s**t (excuse my language :D )

but yeah thanks for this post shayphelps93 - L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You can always dream, and your dreams can come true. But you have to make them come true"-Michael Jackson

paula-c

Here there are interesting things, I also think this:

The only other option is to category one. Hmmm that makes sense, right? Poor Michael tries so hard to defend the trash media sets against him, but he is so vulnerable and victims always trusted the wrong person who is constantly tapped, so it cannot stop the media. Do you make meek, vulnerable, weak sound, a naïve person as a person that could achieve an elaborate joke and so incredible death? I want to also bring the attention of the interview that same LMP noted above, in which Lisa Marie explained that people always underestimate Michael, but he was a business man well aware that he was very cunning and knew how to get exactly what I wanted. She said he had too much power and knew how to use it. The way in which Lisa Marie describes Michael sounds exactly like the kind of person who could bring the death of a hoax, right?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions