You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is very digusting what many "child stars"(Corey Feldman & MJ etc.) go through to obtain money and fame, while the parents are behind it....I always found it very strange that most of them self-destruct becuz of abuse and neglect.I came across this picture almost 2 weeks ago on Usher's Twitter: Its very disturbing, I don't know if I should just post the pictures but again it's disturbing so I will post the link:    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     He was randomly posting pictures of himself and this particular picture was very alarming. afraid/ It appears that he created 2 collages and one was what seemed like what happened to him. Very sad... :cry:

It says 'Stolen Innocence' and 'Sex Drugs all before 15' and 'Is seeing believing?' This is very interesting, I wonder how many child stars have been exploited to this degree. I truly hope that MJ is trying to help those brave enough to tell their secrets. I think some are afraid of how this will affect their image and persona. If any of these big stars come here, I want them to know that its better to tell the world so that no more children have to suffer.
Depressed now...
But thinking about this issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

Unfortunately, it is already common look  this kind of photos in actors and singers

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

Brittany Murphy   :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

'I will reveal the names of TWO Hollywood paedophiles that abused me,' says Corey Feldman
Last updated at 9:59 AM on 9th January 2012

As a teenage star Corey Feldman starred in some classic movies and became an eighties Hollywood icon.
But on film sets such as The Goonies, Stand By me and The Lost Boys he claims to have been sexually abused by paedophiles.
The Dancing On Ice star admits he was preyed on by many men and he plans to reveal the names of two Hollywood perverts in a tell all book.

He told The Sun: 'It was basically me laying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business.'
Corey, who has been clean of drugs for 20 years, will write a book to chronicle all the abuse that he and other actors endured as children.
He decided it was time to open up about the seedy side of the industry after his Lost Boys co-star Corey Haim, 38, died and an agent was charged with child abuse.
Feldman said that Haim, who died from heart failure and pneumonia, was also sexually abused and the people who did it believe that they are above the law.
He feels Hollywood have used the pair as scapegoats and labelled them drug addicts and has-beens.

Corey said: 'Even today people say about me, "Eighties heartthrob; hasn't done anything since." The truth is I haven't stopped. Last year I did four films.
'Corey and I were pegged as the scapegoats... People need to know the reason Corey and I were swept under the carpet like the beaten dogs that were sent to the pound so no one had to deal with us anymore.'
Feldman first spoke out about his troubled past last year and he believes that is the reason why an anonymous former child actor claimed he had been abused by talent agent Martin Weiss.

He said: 'I stood up and said there is a bigger problem, that I'd lost Corey and that I didn't want to see any more kids lost to these sick perverts.'
Although Weiss, 47, did not abuse Corey, he is still helping the detective in charge of the case with investigations.
The actor is aware of the danger he is putting himself and his family in by naming those who molested him but after losing his good friend Haim he wants to protect his own son.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

'I will reveal the names of TWO Hollywood paedophiles that abused me,' says Corey Feldman
Last updated at 9:59 AM on 9th January 2012

As a teenage star Corey Feldman starred in some classic movies and became an eighties Hollywood icon.
But on film sets such as The Goonies, Stand By me and The Lost Boys he claims to have been sexually abused by paedophiles.
The Dancing On Ice star admits he was preyed on by many men and he plans to reveal the names of two Hollywood perverts in a tell all book.

He told The Sun: 'It was basically me laying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business.'
Corey, who has been clean of drugs for 20 years, will write a book to chronicle all the abuse that he and other actors endured as children.
He decided it was time to open up about the seedy side of the industry after his Lost Boys co-star Corey Haim, 38, died and an agent was charged with child abuse.
Feldman said that Haim, who died from heart failure and pneumonia, was also sexually abused and the people who did it believe that they are above the law.
He feels Hollywood have used the pair as scapegoats and labelled them drug addicts and has-beens.

Corey said: 'Even today people say about me, "Eighties heartthrob; hasn't done anything since." The truth is I haven't stopped. Last year I did four films.
'Corey and I were pegged as the scapegoats... People need to know the reason Corey and I were swept under the carpet like the beaten dogs that were sent to the pound so no one had to deal with us anymore.'
Feldman first spoke out about his troubled past last year and he believes that is the reason why an anonymous former child actor claimed he had been abused by talent agent Martin Weiss.

He said: 'I stood up and said there is a bigger problem, that I'd lost Corey and that I didn't want to see any more kids lost to these sick perverts.'
Although Weiss, 47, did not abuse Corey, he is still helping the detective in charge of the case with investigations.
The actor is aware of the danger he is putting himself and his family in by naming those who molested him but after losing his good friend Haim he wants to protect his own son.

Wow ,Do thank you very much for this update  !!!!!
I saw some videos with Corey and I'm very curious who are those 2 moguls he is speaking about .I don't want to give names but if this is true ,I have already suspected 1 of them,and Michael knows him too,unfortunately  :evil: .For 25 years Corey didn't say who abused him,not even a name  :shock: , and  it's very intresting how he survived all this years,without nothing "bad" happening to him.Strange ,very strange  :? ,and I don't know why but something is fishy here,I mean,really HERE,with this whole HOAX :shock:  :?  !!!!!

During his time in Hollywood Corey Feldman has taken on several successful roles, most notably for his turn as a vampire in The Lost Boys and his starring roles in Stand By Me and Goonies and now he’s bringing the spotlight back onto himself for a different reason, exposing what he says are two of Hollywood’s biggest moguls as alleged pedophiles.

Speaking to The Sun Feldman says of the men who abused him at 14-years-old:

”These older men were leching around like vultures,” and ”There are people who have got away with it for so long they think they are above the law. That’s got to stop.”

This isn’t the first time Corey Feldman has hinted at his childhood abuse, on his short-lived reality TV show The Two Coreys he and Lost Boys co-star Corey Haim had hinted at being abused during their rise to fame in Hollywood. Haim unfortunately died before he could help expose those men, Haim had suffered from years of drug problems and succumbed to heart disease and pneumonia at just 38-years-old.

“I stood up and said there is a bigger problem, that I’d lost Corey and that I didn’t want to see any more kids lost to these sick perverts,” says Feldman.

Feldman’s promise to expose the Hollywood moguls that sexually abused him comes at a time when more than a dozen actors, managers and production assistants have been tried and convicted for child abuse since 2000.

Do you think it’s brave of Corey Feldman to finally be prepared to expose the men who abused him? Should he have come forward nearly 25 years earlier?
  ( My answer is YES  :x  !!!!!)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

One of them is Steven Spielberg.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

MJonmind, you could be very right about that.

Corey Haim accused Corey Feldman of not doing anything when he was raped when he was 14. They were both working with Geffen and Spielberg on various projects, as well as George Lucas and Rob Reiner specifically with “Stand by Me” and “Goonies”, “Licensed to Drive” and other 1980’s and early 1990’s movies.

Putting two and two together with Corey Haim’s testimony of his age when one of the episodes happened and that “group of men” that was “hanging around those kids” includes David Geffen, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Rob Reiner and Peter Bogdanavich, who are STILL MOGULS IN THE PRESENT TENSE

And I can shake the horrible feeling that Michael endured the same kind of torture. It wasn't only the performing and the beatings of his father, why he felt he had lost his childhood. I'm afraid there was so much more. There are even witnesses of his abuse out there (read Appleheads post). It could very well explain his commitment to save children.

@Applehead
I hope this is one of the layers of the hoax, to expose, once and for all, this kind of evil against innocent children. In the name of money, anything goes, right?? NO, not!! And not just in Hollywood, the child abuse network is WORLDWIDE. Could Michael be behind this, backing this former childstars to tell the truth about what happened to them and by whom??? I mean, Corey Feldman wouldn't reveal the name of this mogul earlier, so what made him reconsider?
Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:15:35 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

I just wish Corey named one already.  :( Not that majority gonna believe him,
majority is happy to chase someone different like Michael or, if no 100% innocent
victims can be found, lynch troubled Polanski ["he is foreigner anyway, he's different enough,
people want blood, let's get him!"] for his idiotic blind mistake with nymphet he regretted
 the rest of his life. While most monstrous crimes happen on a regular basis to a much
younger children and there is non-stop conveyor-type supply, and monsters are no less than
all-American heroes and favorites and powerful number ones.
 I'm sure this is how it is, in ALL countries. I'm almost happy every time some big politician or
businessman or showbiz type gets caught on video with adult female prostitutes, having giggly
 consensual fun in sauna - at least this one is not into torturing 10 y.o. children during satanic-like
 gatherings!
 :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Polanski had raped more than one female child. Just like Hollywierd, they'd rather sweep it under the carpet.

Lou Pearleman, who'd created many '90s boy bands such as Backstreet Boys, Nsynch, was known as the King of Boybands, had a home called Wonderland - alleged full on predator. I've oft thought that Michael was mistaken for him intentionally.
At least he was brought down for a long running Ponzi scheme, serving up to 25 years. Release date: 2029
He's serving longer, for defrauding everyone over 20 years of $300 million dollars, than he'd have served for allegedly
abusing at least one boy from each band.

The Viper ROOM is the night club people had been trying to say, used to go there often myself, for live bands.
8852 W. Sunset Blvd., W. Hollywood, CA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal