*Mo*

Re: TIAI: Who still believe?
August 24, 2010, 11:57:27 AM
Quote from: "MJalive999"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
''Who still believe?''
i believe in MJ 100%  8-)  end

I have a simple question ( since i have a brain, I'm able to have doubts and the right to make questions)
well, if this elvis thing had never happened??
what does TS would be doing at the moment? (regarding Michael Jackson Hoax, of course).
and it would be possible to have the answer FROM TS??
Thanks  :D

There IS progress in the 'Elvis thing', so I wonder what the relevance of your question is..?

sorry, but of course it is relevant!
TS please?
what about setember??? now with the new date of the hearing!(and i 'm talking about MJ)
i am here for MJ...  ;)

It's very obvious that the 'Elvis thing' was part of the plan all along.  Just look at ALL the Elvis/MJ connections, ALL the similarities, there are way too much of them to be called 'coincidences'.  I'm just puzzled about why you still make a fuzz about the 'Elvis thing' while it's right in front of your eyes.

I know you want an answer from TS himself, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to air my opinion...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 12:01:00 PM
''Who still believe?''

I have a simple question ( since i have a brain, I'm able to have doubts and the right to make questions)
what does TS would be doing at the moment? (regarding Michael Jackson Hoax, of course).

There IS progress in the 'Elvis thing', so I wonder what the relevance of your question is..?

TS please?
what about setember??? now with the new date of the hearing!(and i 'm talking about MJ)
i am here for MJ...  ;)

It's very obvious that the 'Elvis thing' was part of the plan all along.  Just look at ALL the Elvis/MJ connections, ALL the similarities, there are way too much of them to be called 'coincidences'.  I'm just puzzled about why you still make a fuzz about the 'Elvis thing' while it's right in front of your eyes.

I know you want an answer from TS himself, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to air my opinion...

I second that.

Graceland/Neverland
King of Rock/King of Pop
Lisa Marie connection
This Is Elvis/This Is It

There's more, but I can stop right there and be convinced... those types of things don't just happen by coincidence. Coincidence doesn't exist at ALL in my opinion, but even if it did, the likelihood of all those things happening by CHANCE is very slim...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 24, 2010, 12:06:15 PM
AMEN  WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 01:34:19 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
''Who still believe?''

TS please?
i am here for MJ...  ;)

I second that.

Graceland/Neverland
King of Rock/King of Pop
Lisa Marie connection
This Is Elvis/This Is It

There's more, but I can stop right there and be convinced... those types of things don't just happen by coincidence. Coincidence doesn't exist at ALL in my opinion, but even if it did, the likelihood of all those things happening by CHANCE is very slim...

i know about elvis/MJ things.
that is NOT my question!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 01:51:49 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
''Who still believe?''

TS please?
i am here for MJ...  ;)

I second that.

Graceland/Neverland
King of Rock/King of Pop
Lisa Marie connection
This Is Elvis/This Is It

i know about elvis/MJ things.
that is NOT my question!  :D

I'm not sure I understand your question then. What would TS be doing if Elvis hadn't faked his death? Is that your question?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

navibl

August 24, 2010, 03:20:45 PM
Please watch...this is the totality of this great Army of Love...the whole purpose of the mission..this came from a beautiful friend....

[youtube:l2vcvng2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv-UvFw40Xs[/youtube:l2vcvng2]

Love without end Amen.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 05:55:42 PM
Do I still beLIEve in TIAI?

The simple answer is YES; I started to follow TIAI long before I joined the Forum, there was something different about those redirects, there was meaning, there were some deep messages and I was curious, I wanted to understand where TIAI was leading to.  
Then came the first update and I thought Waow! A lot of work and planning has gone into it, we are on a journey here!
Oh! Yes, I had my doubts on the way, after all we live in a World where trusting too easily can be dangerous and children learn to mistrust, but I was never able to debunk TS and the light continued shining through....

TS icreM  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

paula-c

August 24, 2010, 07:49:21 PM
Message of Sony navibl, I cannot see the video :?

"This video includes content from Sony Music Entertainment, comolo has blocked in your country for reasons of rights of copyright."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 07:59:55 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Message of Sony navibl, I cannot see the video :?

"This video includes content from Sony Music Entertainment, comolo has blocked in your country for reasons of rights of copyright."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

paula-c

August 24, 2010, 08:12:39 PM
thanks MJFAN7 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

August 24, 2010, 09:07:37 PM
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"
Ok, I'm going nuts here, trying to quote and respond to many posts but it's proving extremely hard on an IPod touch, lol! My computer is being repaired and I miss it!  :evil:

Anyway, I will just respond generally to the last few posts, which I find beautiful btw!
I was thinking before that more people seemed to trust JCC back in the old days than they trust TS!  :? I guess that more people will understand what TS is about 'in their own time'. I can sort of relate to them because I was once distrustful of TS -although he hadn't yet published all of his posts by then! But, as some of you have said, it's possible to believe in TS's message without necessarily accepting TS. Anyone can relate to that, beLIEvers and otherwise, TINIs or whatnot...and I hope that will be the case.

For me it's not only the clues, the numbers, the tweets; there are two main facts that tell me that I should trust him. 1.The explanations in the posts don't sound like those by someone who has researched, but by someone who has planned. And it all fits so well, that the plan must have certainly been carried out that way.  2.TS shows the thinking and planning of a brilliant mind. As brilliant and daring as MJ's...it very much fits with his 'creative side' as we've known it through his music and everything else, IMO.

Anyway, let's spread the L.O.V.E!  8-)

I think you are on to something here.  It's almost like a parallel within a parallel!  Just as TS noted earlier in TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?...  "Once 'This Is It' started showing in the theatres:  it appeared as though I was 'gone'; but in reality I was still watching, 'directing' TIAI from behind the scenes, until the right time for me to 'reappear' (does this sound familiar?)."

With the "twitter thing", this is further evidence that TS is revealing himself piece by piece and is certain to cause doubters to look at the evidence with new eyes.  I'm not sure why, but every time I reread updates, which is almost daily, I learn something new; something else will jump out at me as though I've never seen it before.

I look forward to the time when "the dust settles" and TS will no longer be a mystery behind the curtain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 11:02:08 PM
Don'tmakeitfactual and angel have made some very valid points here.   I think it's wonderful that each of us can read the same message and get a different meaning from it, then share it with one another so we getter a wider perspective and deeper understanding of what is being presented.  Just imagine if we all had exactly the same view - everything would so one-dimensional and there'd be nothing to stretch our minds or imaginations any further.  But we are all unique and have our own unique way of interpreting things.  We are so blessed!  I agree with angel when she says that every time she reads one of the updates she learn something new or sees things she didn't see before.  It's like an ocean tide depositing little treasures dredged up from the ocean floor onto the sand ... every day there's something new that has never seen the light of day before  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Little Mermaid

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Someday I'll be.. part of your world.
August 25, 2010, 12:51:04 AM
Always going to believe. Disney's always taught me to believe and I'm definitely not going to give up now--especially not for Michael <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions