bec

Re: TIAI: Who still believe?
August 22, 2010, 08:19:54 PM
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I do not believe in TIAI..   load of rubbish created by someone not associated with MJ in anyway.  Sorry.

Agree...

Guys, I had a change of heart! :P Bit late, I know...but I was too quick to judge! Bring it on TS ;)

Maybe. But I like think it means you kept an open mind. You're exactly what we need working on this!

Ps. it was the twitter thing wasn't it lol.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 22, 2010, 08:21:17 PM
@emeraldcity Thanks! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
Quote from: "bec"
I do not believe in TIAI..   load of rubbish created by someone not associated with MJ in anyway.  Sorry.

Agree...

Guys, I had a change of heart! :P Bit late, I know...but I was too quick to judge! Bring it on TS ;)

Maybe. But I like think it means you kept an open mind. You're exactly what we need working on this!

Lol! Actually it wasn't. But I've gone from 90% certainty to 100% after your recent post about the Jacksons twitter :) So thank you again for it, it's great stuff!

-guess I was tired of 'informers' back then and dind't trust TS after reading their first few posts. I hadn't been round here a lot for a while, but recently gave my open mind ;) another chance and read all of TS's post almost in one go! Me don't need any more proof :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 03:00:47 AM
Quote from: "bec"

Agree...

Lol! Actually it wasn't. But I've gone from 90% certainty to 100% after your recent post about the Jacksons twitter :) So thank you again for it, it's great stuff!

-guess I was tired of 'informers' back then and dind't trust TS after reading their first few posts. I hadn't been round here a lot for a while, but recently gave my open mind ;) another chance and read all of TS's post almost in one go! Me don't need any more proof :P

That's great! I didn't realize how many believers do not trust in TS, or how many haven't heard of him :shock:. I find that crazy, what have they got to prove that he isn't in relation with MJ? I will spread the word about TS and tell people to read his posts. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

August 24, 2010, 03:46:10 AM
I still believe and I always will. I'm here for a very strong reason.

But I will not shower myself in purity by saying that I never have doubts. I'm also only human.

Doubt comes creeping in every once in a while. Even so, it's not strong enough to make me stop believing. It just makes me go back and ask myself why I believe Michael is still alive. The evidence is plain to see. If Michael was really gone, (and I know that he isn't) there would not be so many well planned clues and 'coincidences' that strategically lead one with an open mind to believe that Michael did not die on June 25th, 2009 and that he is indeed alive.

This has not been an easy path for me. I cried countless times when I believed he was gone. I went through every stage of grief you can imagine. I hesitantly accepted his 'death' but was unable to find closure. Something seemed very wrong but I was unable to put my finger on it. I would always wonder how this could affect someone like me.

This feels like a calling of some kind.

I send all of you my love,

~alma~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 24, 2010, 06:22:24 AM
I guess I still believe, even if I was sure I will stop believing.

I can't see Michael dead, no matter how hard I try to picture this in my mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 06:42:00 AM
Ok, I admit it, Bec your thread about the twitter account got me thinking again, i'm not saying that now i believe 100% in TS, but if i was 90% sure he was not an insider (BB- before Bec ) now i'm only 30% (AB-after Bec). I'm going to read TS's posts again (third time) and maybe this time...who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

August 24, 2010, 08:01:43 AM
I do, especially after the post about the Jacksons :) x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 24, 2010, 09:14:56 AM
Believe in what ? That's the crucial question. In the message or in TS ? One important thing, I think, is also to consider the information provided by TS which is not directly and blatantly related to the hoax (like NWO, EOTW). The point is not only to believe in TS' being legit and then as a result believing in the entire message. Both are important and both have been proven. TS is legit and his message too.

I think that the content of his posts are self-explanatory and that the 'coincidences',  like the tweet, are also there to boost the moral of hoaxers. It is not the only thing that must make people reconsider their position but rather the understanding of the whole message, it is then necessary to read the entire posts and for those like me who have already read them maybe read again now and then to refresh our memory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 24, 2010, 09:38:04 AM
I have tried and tried to debunk TS' posts, but simply CAN'T!

There is absolutely no reason for me not to believe TS, so therefore I firmly believe.

I don't claim to always be right, and I totally understand differing views. So if someone can prove to me that TS/TIAI is not legit, then I am all ears.

So far nobody's been able to do that. I think the main problem is that as a whole, TRUST is so difficult for us. With the corrupted state the world is in, it is our first instinct to be cautious and never believe anything - in fear that we'll be taken advantage of. So many things are like this - relationships are like this, friendships, religious beliefs... we're all so scared of being hurt because we are all SO wounded in one way or another, so we avoid buying into anything that could potentially hurt us or make us look like fools.

I believe this is why children are so special. Their innocent faith without the mess of logic or negativity getting in the way of what they feel. Perhaps this is why Michael loves children so much. I know that's why I love them so much.

Children remind us that not EVERYTHING can be explained and that no matter HOW MUCH evil there is in the world, good ALWAYS concurs evil. Feelings can be just as strong as science when you invest in them.

In this case, we have the best of both worlds. It is my gut FEELING that TS is legit, and that we are not being deceived. And it is also in accord with the FACTS, of which nobody has been able to prove wrong yet (again, if you can prove TS wrong, please by ALL MEANS, share that information with us).

So I hope none of you will give up yet. I know how exhausting this has all been. But think about how exhausting Michael's entire life had to have been. Look at everything he gave us and everything he endured for us. This is why I am not giving up and never will. The reveal of the hoax isn't merely for our entertainment. When the BAM comes, things may get even harder for us. We NEED to stick together, it's crucial. And and we need to do it all with LOVE.

TS - Thank you from the deepest depths of my soul - Thank you for doing your part in what has been the most exciting adventure of my life. No matter the outcome, I wouldn't trade this journey for anything. You've awakened my inner child and reminded me to trust my heart - a priceless lesson that I will hold on to in this life and whatever comes next.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 24, 2010, 11:00:11 AM
''Who still believe?''
i believe in MJ 100%  8-)  end

I have a simple question ( since i have a brain, I'm able to have doubts and the right to make questions)
well, if this elvis thing had never happened??
what does TS would be doing at the moment? (regarding Michael Jackson Hoax, of course).
and it would be possible to have the answer FROM TS??
Thanks  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

August 24, 2010, 11:13:54 AM
Quote from: "MJalive999"
''Who still believe?''

I have a simple question ( since i have a brain, I'm able to have doubts and the right to make questions)
what does TS would be doing at the moment? (regarding Michael Jackson Hoax, of course).

There IS progress in the 'Elvis thing', so I wonder what the relevance of your question is..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 11:32:08 AM
Ok, I'm going nuts here, trying to quote and respond to many posts but it's proving extremely hard on an IPod touch, lol! My computer is being repaired and I miss it!  :evil:

Anyway, I will just respond generally to the last few posts, which I find beautiful btw!
I was thinking before that more people seemed to trust JCC back in the old days than they trust TS!  :? I guess that more people will understand what TS is about 'in their own time'. I can sort of relate to them because I was once distrustful of TS -although he hadn't yet published all of his posts by then! But, as some of you have said, it's possible to believe in TS's message without necessarily accepting TS. Anyone can relate to that, beLIEvers and otherwise, TINIs or whatnot...and I hope that will be the case.

For me it's not only the clues, the numbers, the tweets; there are two main facts that tell me that I should trust him. 1.The explanations in the posts don't sound like those by someone who has researched, but by someone who has planned. And it all fits so well, that the plan must have certainly been carried out that way.  2.TS shows the thinking and planning of a brilliant mind. As brilliant and daring as MJ's...it very much fits with his 'creative side' as we've known it through his music and everything else, IMO.

Anyway, let's spread the L.O.V.E!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 11:35:54 AM
@Mo

I'm glad that is the case
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 11:45:52 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "MJalive999"
''Who still believe?''

There IS progress in the 'Elvis thing', so I wonder what the relevance of your question is..?

sorry, but of course it is relevant!
TS please?
what about setember??? now with the new date of the hearing!(and i 'm talking about MJ)
i am here for MJ...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions