all4loveandbelieve

Re: TIAI August 11
August 12, 2011, 07:33:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So  Dancer, how long do you know MJ? If you spoke to him long conversations, I am assuming he must have told you about the hoax.. Do you know anything?
:?: I don't understand your question... I never said I  had long conversations with him (I wish I had!) - I just quoted Michael Bearden, as I wrote:
Quote from: Dancer
Michael Bearden, musical director for This Is It:

lolol/ lolol/  Sorry dear, I had a very long day at work today.. I thought you had the convos with MJ.. It was Michael Bearden with MJ? I am exhausted I am so sorry dear.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Dancer

August 12, 2011, 07:36:25 PM

lolol/ lolol/  Sorry dear, I had a very long day at work today.. I thought you had the convos with MJ.. It was Michael Bearden with MJ? I am exhausted I am so sorry dear.. blessings.
lolol/ Don't worry - it's okay!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 12, 2011, 11:54:03 PM
To Applehead and Chappie,

Forgive my lateness in wishing you both a very Happy (be-lated) Birthday. I do hope you both enjoyed your day. party/

Hello TS,

How sweet of you to send a cake and how cool was it that the 777th day from lights out just so happen to fall on Applehead's Birthday? Wishes do come true!
mj_dance/

I'm thinking now that Michael wearing 777 means nothing more that cute clique on a shirt, sold at unique gift or gag stores.
Have we been naive in our ignorance of these things, and over analytical?
@MJonmind,

Remember this post?
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   moonwalk_/

So allow me to be just as honest as the poo poo party people being disappointed that only a Birthday Cake and wish happened for Applehead and Chappie...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GemHezmiV4Y[/youtube]
People become jaded when they are bored or annoyed, often because they are overindulged and take things for granted.

A fool judges people by the presents they give him.
Chinese Proverb
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 13, 2011, 12:58:51 AM
i am way out of my element here but don't all of these various  things in the gaming world imply a win? :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

August 13, 2011, 03:02:23 AM
I'm thinking now that Michael wearing 777 means nothing more that cute clique on a shirt, sold at unique gift or gag stores.  :shock:
Michael Bearden, musical director for This Is It:

“[…] It is extraordinary the influence he's had in the world and it was never lost on him..He knew exactly what he was doing and his impact in the world..Once again, I will never try to deify MJ, as he was only a man, albeit and extraordinary man!... […] MJ and I never talked about [his favorite number, 777] specifically, but we did talk about the concept surrounded by its significance, if you follow me..I think I shared one conversation on the DVD he and I had about the meaning of our name, "Michael". Here's what I think 777 meant to MJ...There are many, many interpretations of the number 7 and what it means, but for MJ, and I’m only guessing per our conversations, 777 is the number of God..just as our name translates to one who is most like God.. Did MJ think he was God? NO! But he did except (sic) his mission on the planet as an archangel of sorts..one who was responsible for the ascension of the soul through the physical body, to help shine light on what man must one day realize..God is love, love is real, God is within us! He used his power of music to convey this message.. Music is the most powerful language available to us on the planet...[…] This is what 777 means […]...Me and MJ talked a lot about these kinds of concepts […]”

Dancer, thanks for your beautiful words of encouragement and reminder! I usually only have brief moments of doubt, like 1% ones. :oops: :D

Im Convinced, thanks for your words, too, however I couldn't open the link.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2011, 03:03:45 AM

Forgive my lateness in wishing you both a very Happy (be-lated) Birthday. I do hope you both enjoyed your day. party/

Hello TS,

How sweet of you to send a cake and how cool was it that the 777th day from lights out just so happen to fall on Applehead's Birthday? Wishes do come true!
mj_dance/

I'm thinking now that Michael wearing 777 means nothing more that cute clique on a shirt, sold at unique gift or gag stores.
@MJonmind,

Remember this post?

So allow me to be just as honest as the poo poo party people being disappointed that only a Birthday Cake and wish happened for Applehead and Chappie...
People become jaded when they are bored or annoyed, often because they are overindulged and take things for granted.

Chinese Proverb

Thank you very much Im_convincedmjalive :) :-*,and yes my wish came true,I'm so happy!!!!
I still dont understand why people are disappointed about this redirect,please dont be ok? Don't forget that Michael always did things with a purpose and maybe,we will understand why he did this,later.
Suspicious mind please dont be upset,enjoy the ride and keep in mind that you are already a winner ,because you are "player" in this wonderful ADVENTURE!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU :-*!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 13, 2011, 06:19:50 PM

Hello TS,

mj_dance/

@MJonmind,

Remember this post?

Chinese Proverb

Thank you very much Im_convincedmjalive :) :-* ,and yes my wish came true,I'm so happy!!!!
I still dont understand why people are disappointed about this redirect,please dont be ok? Don't forget that Michael always did things with a purpose and maybe,we will understand why he did this,later.
Suspicious mind please dont be upset,enjoy the ride and keep in mind that you are already a winner ,because you are "player" in this wonderful ADVENTURE!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU :-* !!!

i have enjoyed being here with all of you for sure. but lately my life seems to  require more brain cells than i have , with very little left over for this adventure . as a matter of face i think my brain cells are in debt way over their head  :-[ ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 13, 2011, 06:32:47 PM
Oh for me it's still an ASSumption, although Front earned a point today.

Why do you guys think TS never wrote anything about Back or Front???

Same here.
And TS said he will be on the forum under different name/names, remember?

Yeah. We know two names of him already. TS and TS_Comments. So why not Front too? I'm sure that there's a purpose for him to choose different names. TS is the name where he makes long and detailed posts and he writes a little bit more formal, he got a different name to make comments to our posts which is TS_Comments and probably he got Front to make casual and informal posts where he feels himself closer to us. I'm just guessing here and can be wrong. But whatever the reason why he uses different names, I see nothing wrong with it.
Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 06:34:46 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2011, 09:47:37 PM
Oh, im just now seeing this thread, cool.

By the way, Souza, you were wondering how TS found the cake

freedsbakery.com --> Cakes --> Las Vegas Cakes ... then one of them below will say "Vegas 777 Birthday Cake" and that's the one. Having the name Michael on it was a "coincidence"  suspicious//

Here's a link:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Grace

August 14, 2011, 04:24:16 AM
It is sufficient to google for "777 birthday cake". TS's cake displays as google image #6.

There's another 777 cake made by Freeds:

It was a pretty predictable activity since it was another date of high expectations and accompanied by disclosure of personal data.

There's only two interesting aspects about the name "Freed".
1) Freed is a notable manufacturer for dance shoes in London.
Which could raise the question why so many dots are pointing to the U.K.

2) Freed
tr.v.  freed, free·ing, frees 1. To set at liberty; make free: freed the slaves; free the imagination.2. To relieve of a burden, obligation, or restraint: a people who were at last freed from fear.3. To remove obstructions or entanglements from; clear: free a path through the jungle.

So - a nice gesture and maybe more.

(Happy belated anniversary...!)
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 04:29:04 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

August 14, 2011, 12:10:55 PM

There's only two interesting aspects about the name "Freed".
1) Freed is a notable manufacturer for dance shoes in London.
Which could raise the question why so many dots are pointing to the U.K.

2) Freed
tr.v.  freed, free·ing, frees 1. To set at liberty; make free: freed the slaves; free the imagination.2. To relieve of a burden, obligation, or restraint: a people who were at last freed from fear.3. To remove obstructions or entanglements from; clear: free a path through the jungle.

So - a nice gesture and maybe more.

(Happy belated anniversary...!)

That is interesting about the name Freed (reminds me of liberation: Michael's liberation?)

Also, I found a connection between the Wizard of Oz and cakes/pies that I thought was interesting but not sure about how it fits in yet. 

Toward evening, when Dorothy was tired with her long walk and began to wonder where she should pass the night, she came to a house rather larger than the rest.  On the green lawn before it many men and women were dancing.  Five little fiddlers played as loudly as possible, and the people were laughing and singing, while a big table near by was loaded with delicious fruits and nuts, pies and cakes, and many other good things to eat.

Even though I am not sure I trust him, Fritz Springmeier (actually I don't think I do) but he also talks about this line regarding Monarch programming:

Maybe Mike has his own cakes and pies now from FREEds bakery and is sharing them with us!   beerchug

Maybe I am off on this, and if so, I apologize. 

Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 12:17:01 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 14, 2011, 03:19:21 PM
I've been dreaming a huge plate full with fancy cakes 2 weeks ago :shock: lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 14, 2011, 04:08:26 PM
@MJonmind,

Remember this post?
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  moonwalk_/

MJonmind- The link is to a post TS made about 777 and the number 7 being God's perfect number. The link name is called: TIAI Update #4b: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder.

For anyone who is interested in reading a crazy story...

Yesterday I had to take my daughter to the ER because she had put a (fake) thin metal clip on style earring on her upper cartlidge area. I guess that is the fad for the girls of today.

Anyways, the body is really amazing because whatever is attached to it, the body will either reject the foreign thing or make it a part of the body. The cartlidge of her ear started to grow over the metal and the pieces on each side started to become embedded into her ear. It was turning her ear black where the metal was growing into her ear (you know how fake jewelery turns the skin green?). So I couldn't remove it myself at home because it was to painful for her and I didn't have proper tools. I ended up taking her to the ER. Here is the bizarre part:

I had not slept the night before and at this point I had been up for over 24 hrs. The guy who was doing the admin paper work was asking me my info on my name (first, middle, etc). He says to me "What is your middle name?"

All of a sudden without thinking I blurted out "11"  :shock:

My daughter fell out laughing. The guy looks at me like suspicious//. I was like  fresse/. There was no thought to the answer, I just blurted it out.

That is how over hoaxed I am now with the number 11.
  lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 14, 2011, 04:19:03 PM
Imconvinced this is a joke right  :lol:?

Because I can't believe you actually said 11 geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 01:09:47 PM
Happy Birthday Applehead and Chappie!!! party/ May all your wishes come true  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions