i don't remember those tweets...

To all of my fans , be prepared for a big suprise that i'm working on! don't forget i love you all!
7:03 PM Jun 9th, 2009 via web

Working at the studio! I would like to say to all my fans that i love you all, thank you so much for your support and love! 7:31 PM Jun 8th, 2009 via web
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FITA

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"

To all of my fans , be prepared for a big suprise that i'm working on! don't forget i love you all!

Working at the studio! I would like to say to all my fans that i love you all, thank you so much for your support and love! 7:31 PM Jun 8th, 2009 via web

I don't remember them either.  However, my memory isn't that good.  Anyway, I noticed that the account now has tweets again, though the side column still shows 0 Tweets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

Quote from: "FITA"

I don't remember them either.  However, my memory isn't that good.  Anyway, I noticed that the account now has tweets again, though the side column still shows 0 Tweets.

I do remember the first one... but there is one  for elizabeth that i don't remmeber....
however  It did say there was 11 tweets  but i think  we cold only see 9 of them.... but now we can see all....  hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

~Souza~

I do remember them and I also know Twitter has some serious server issues lately with tweets missing and returning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

i remember them..... they left me  :shock:  when i read them,after mj's death!!
*MOON*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Lilou

Quote from: "LUNA"

i remember them..... they left me  :shock:  when i read them,after mj's death!!
*MOON*

I remember them too,there were all these tweets before,i think it doesn't miss anything now..so it was just a problem with twitter and nobody has deleted anything  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

Interesting.  All the tweets are back on there now and I noticed, which I didn't notice before, he is following Oprah  ;)   Does anybody remember if that was on there before?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Interesting.  All the tweets are back on there now and I noticed, which I didn't notice before, he is following Oprah  ;)   Does anybody remember if that was on there before?

yes, I do remember , Oprah was there before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rats.  I was hoping that could be a clue that someone was recently using it.  Or following her recently.  Oh well ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just found something really interesting and strange on Michael's twitter account. I have looked at his twitter page 1000 times at least, today was the first time I decided to look to see who Michael was following. I was very surprised to see he is following Senator Craig Johnson. Senator Johnson is located here in Nassau County Long Island NY. Why would he be following him???I would understand that he is following Arnold, Its driving me nuts......

Why would Michael be following a local Senator from Nassau County NY?Anyone else from the area that have any suggestions?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "doreentbird"
I just found something really interesting and strange on Michael's twitter account. I have looked at his twitter page 1000 times at least, today was the first time I decided to look to see who Michael was following. I was very surprised to see he is following Senator Craig Johnson. Senator Johnson is located here in Nassau County Long Island NY. Why would he be following him???I would understand that he is following Arnold, Its driving me nuts......

Why would Michael be following a local Senator from Nassau County NY?Anyone else from the area that have any suggestions?

That's a great question. I saw that before but didn't know where he was located. Maybe because of Sony? Not sure...interesting. Thanks for pointing that out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tumic Shason

He is not following AKON!
i do not know if Chris tucker has a twitter but if he did he is not following him!

I HAVE A FEELING THIS COULD BE THAT IMISSYOUALL09 PERSON FROM YOUTUBE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "doreentbird"

That's a great question. I saw that before but didn't know where he was located. Maybe because of Sony? Not sure...interesting. Thanks for pointing that out.

There's nothing so factual in following I don't know who. If that important someone follows him could raise questions, but not if this account follows Obama or the Senator from Nassau County NY. I could follow them too just to look important but this would mean in fact nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Re: MJ Fakers (or not?)
August 08, 2011, 05:47:53 AM
Hello,
the following list changes...Uri Geller is gone and i had the feeling he follows in the past Sony Legacy music....now he follows onlinepokern24 and they made there first and only tweet on 28.June 2011.... ;D ;D ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ Fakers (or not?)
August 08, 2011, 06:51:12 AM
Why does his profile say not marrid at the moment. Not "marrid"???? I think MJ could spell. Not him I think!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions