Breathe and relax...potty mouth.  :lol:

"Compromising situations" was left open for individual interpretation for a reason. It's not a subject that many people want to consider so I chose not to go there. You asked so  here goes... bad doubles may have been set in place to give some people the impression that MJ drank alcohol out of soda cans to the point of intoxication, did heavy and constant Rx drugs, spent money on frivilous crap and... behaved inappropriately with children.  People who  have vendettas and want to bring someone down often aim for vulnerable weak spots. MJs weak spots are his image and his love for children.

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I'll speak for myself and how my thoughts flow.   This practice of hiring "bad" doubles by others could have also taken place in order to transfer money to mystery accounts, sign wills, sign over assets/property/business holdings  and show "MJ" in compromising situations.

Quote from: "~Souza~"
"the ones picked by people that wanted to take him down"

Sadly, that makes me think about more than just the signing of legal documents.

I know exactly what you mean...
Could you guys elaborate, I'm feeling slow today..
B*tches and m***erf-ers... You mean like situations on TV?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Compromising situations" was left open for individual interpretation for a reason. It's not a subject that many people want to consider so I chose not to go there. You asked so  here goes... bad doubles may have been set in place to give some people the impression that MJ drank alcohol out of soda cans to the point of intoxication, did heavy and constant Rx drugs, spent money on frivilous crap and... behaved inappropriately with children.  People who  have vendettas and want to bring someone down often aim for vulnerable weak spots. MJs weak spots are his image and his love for children.

I'll speak for myself and how my thoughts flow.   This practice of hiring "bad" doubles by others could have also taken place in order to transfer money to mystery accounts, sign wills, sign over assets/property/business holdings  and show "MJ" in compromising situations.
I just love to trash evil peeps and bring down their composure, that's all.. ^_'  

I totally get you, I was just in another thread talking about that "debt" crap.. it's all so frustrating, it works up my temper..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

GirlSaturday, you took the words right out of my mouth...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Exactly GirlSaturday.  That is what I meant by:

"After he broke free I think he picked most of the doubles himself, but some still could have been picked by the controllers to act on Mike's behalf. By letting them perform actions that would discredit or hurt Mike in whatever way, they could still try to bring him down."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Some doubles for your entertainment :D :You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B,C)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (A,D)

and...BAD: 1:53 comes the other

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All VIPs has double(s), everybody knows that. In my opinion, not all the doubles we saw were Michael's choices; most of them are just amateurs, fans who tries to catch the public attention. But it's almost sure Michael had one or more very good double(s) who was/were with him all the way , even in the hoax, and one of those could be Navi. They could be more,it's not necessary to know them all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley