Re: Part 26
December 23, 2009, 03:14:58 PM
Quote from: "TruthSeekerMaura"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I was very impressed with the facts of the children's sex and ages etc and then I thought hang on a minute........Moonwalker was made years ago and as you all know before you have children you cannot know that the first and last would be boys and the middle one a girl. You cannot order a specific sex of a child, not even Michael could do that. Although I do agree with the memorial stuff that is pointed out as regards to how the children behaved I do not know how Michael could possible predict the sex of his children in the right order years ago so that theory to do with Moonwalker has to be coincidence and nothing more.

hmm lol.. ok if you thinks so.. I for one do not believe incoincidences...

Michael Jackson is very...very.. very.. special :)

the end
With all due respect no-one is that special. To order a boy, a girl and another boy in that order even before conception is impossible!  Michael was very special but not God!!!
I do enjoy your video's and you have pointed out some great stuff but when we have doubts about different findings if we want to get to the truth we need to be open about them. We need completely unbiased opinions to get to the absolute truth and I am sorry to say but some members are very biased and will not listen to reason. Your post above confirms this.
To get honest answers we need to think about and question every potential clue to know if it is in fact a "clue". What would be the point in doing this without been honest with ourselves and not doing it properly
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 23, 2009, 03:26:59 PM
There is no "biased" opinions here-either you agree or you dont and its fine to say you dont. Nobody argues with anybodys right to not agree. Maurra is the maker of her own video so obviously she believes what she believes and she will comment on a comment made-that doesnt make her anymore biased then anyone not agreeing with her. I havent watched these yet,but I will say that I saw Moonwalker for the first time not long ago-and I just got a ctch in my throat at the end when he hugs the children. It was made soo long ago I thought this cant be real-HOWEVER,it could very well be that this deal was planned for years,and Michael being the type of person that he is with his love and connections to children,that the art and reality connect. Not a coincindence per se but life reflecting art. He wanted to have children with LMP.who wouldnt have it-so he wanted children earlier then he had them. I cannot write off the feeling I have with the whole Moonwalker thing,so I'm givin it a go. Bout to watch-people commenting please dont attack the poster. State what you want and let it be. Things have been frusterating all over the board as of late.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 23, 2009, 03:30:15 PM
WAIT WAIT WAIT-haa...I am getting excited-I'm like 10 seconds and ...I get it Maurra ;) Totally totally totally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 23, 2009, 03:33:18 PM
WOW !!! AMAZING !!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE ,WHAT A GENIUS MICHAEL IS ,I CANT HARDLY WAIT FOR THE NEXT VIDEO.. :o I AM GOING TO WATCH MOONWALKER AGAIN TOMORROW...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

December 23, 2009, 03:40:24 PM
I was very impressed with the facts of the children's sex and ages etc and then I thought hang on a minute........Moonwalker was made years ago and as you all know before you have children you cannot know that the first and last would be boys and the middle one a girl. You cannot order a specific sex of a child, not even Michael could do that. Although I do agree with the memorial stuff that is pointed out as regards to how the children behaved I do not know how Michael could possible predict the sex of his children in the right order years ago so that theory to do with Moonwalker has to be coincidence and nothing more.

Your right. I would think if there are parallels between Moonwalker and the hoax that they were intentionally made, not divined.

It might be possible that the pictures at the funeral could be a parallel to the movie. It's the same outfit as in Come Together. It's also possible that that's the only part of the movie he's pointing out to us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 03:47:40 PM
Real cool Maurra-real cool!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 23, 2009, 06:02:38 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
There is no "biased" opinions here-either you agree or you dont and its fine to say you dont. Nobody argues with anybodys right to not agree. Maurra is the maker of her own video so obviously she believes what she believes and she will comment on a comment made-that doesnt make her anymore biased then anyone not agreeing with her. I havent watched these yet,but I will say that I saw Moonwalker for the first time not long ago-and I just got a ctch in my throat at the end when he hugs the children. It was made soo long ago I thought this cant be real-HOWEVER,it could very well be that this deal was planned for years,and Michael being the type of person that he is with his love and connections to children,that the art and reality connect. Not a coincindence per se but life reflecting art. He wanted to have children with LMP.who wouldnt have it-so he wanted children earlier then he had them. I cannot write off the feeling I have with the whole Moonwalker thing,so I'm givin it a go. Bout to watch-people commenting please dont attack the poster. State what you want and let it be. Things have been frusterating all over the board as of late.
Was I attacking? I was only pointing something out! I have noticed when members believe things and there are reasons they cannot be logical and others point it out instead of good natured replies with a GOOD explanation we just get attacked. I DID NOT ATTACK THE POSTER_far from it! but I did point out a very good fact about a point she made in the video which cannot be true that's all. Like I said if members are not willing to discuss substantial points why are we here? Do you want everyone who just agrees with no imagination or ideas? I have been very respectful in my posts so why are you being nasty to me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 23, 2009, 06:05:20 PM
excellent videos...what does barbara walters ask michael? Does she say..do you think your psychic? Thats what I heard anyway...If that is the case, that answers the question how he would know he would have the 3 children and their sexes.

It happens..I speak from experience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 06:07:03 PM
Quote from: "teensy"

Your right. I would think if there are parallels between Moonwalker and the hoax that they were intentionally made, not divined.

It might be possible that the pictures at the funeral could be a parallel to the movie. It's the same outfit as in Come Together. It's also possible that that's the only part of the movie he's pointing out to us.
Thankyou for that. I agree about the outfit.
Others please take note that the above member has demonstrated a way you can reply to someone in a nice dignified way and discuss in a calm and logical way without attacking me as a previous member did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 23, 2009, 06:18:33 PM
Was I attacking? I was only pointing something out! I have noticed when members believe things and there are reasons they cannot be logical and others point it out instead of good natured replies with a GOOD explanation we just get attacked. I DID NOT ATTACK THE POSTER_far from it! but I did point out a very good fact about a point she made in the video which cannot be true that's all. Like I said if members are not willing to discuss substantial points why are we here? Do you want everyone who just agrees with no imagination or ideas? I have been very respectful in my posts so why are you being nasty to me?

As I said-things have been frusterating all over the board,there have been many arguments and I didnt want to see it happen here. Is all-and I didnt quote you and my post was far from nasty Harley. I stated how the connection could be made. It was my intention to show that what you stated that could not be so was probably not even what Maurra was implying. I also said we could have disagreements-that is all over the board. No one here fully agrees on everything. I just didnt want to see another debate,on another thread,that initially has nothing to do with the original post. This was not soley directed at you,as there have been many many gut wrenching arguments in the last couple of days. The first part of my post was take from your comment,because you made your comment of disagreement and then she made her response-then you said there were alot of bias because ppl didnt conform-basically the same as you implied to me when asking if I wanted everyone to agree. No ,none of us agree,but why cant it just be left there? Why does it have to end up a 5 post thing about who is more bias? No one was being biased and I dont like being called it and most people dont. That is all,and that is the reason for the post. One thing I really wish ALL would do(not being said directly to you) is read all of what someone says before they post  a comment. Try and get someones intent in a post before you comment,and alot of emotional energy could be saved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 23, 2009, 06:25:17 PM
Quote from: "doreentbird"
excellent videos...what does barbara walters ask michael? Does she say..do you think your psychic? Thats what I heard anyway...If that is the case, that answers the question how he would know he would have the 3 children and their sexes.

Yes she asks him that,because he felt someone else was gonna die after Diana died. Walters was not nice to him I did not think but it was a great interview. Yes this would explain his knowing about the future of his children,I believe. Though we do not know if he had that type of gift,it is not too far fetched. He could have had nothing more than a dream or a "knowing". That is what was being implied by the beginning,as it is the only way he could have known.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

mumof3

December 23, 2009, 06:27:02 PM
There have been so many moonwalker dvds for sale in the uk and I never saw them before on the shelves so that is odd..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 06:36:48 PM

Yes she asks him that,because he felt someone else was gonna die after Diana died. Walters was not nice to him I did not think but it was a great interview. Yes this would explain his knowing about the future of his children,I believe. Though we do not know if he had that type of gift,it is not too far fetched. He could have had nothing more than a dream or a "knowing". That is what was being implied by the beginning,as it is the only way he could have known.

I myself have the gift, have had it all my life..matter of fact i been doing readings for the past 30 years. I knew when I was 20 that I was going to have a son that had blond hair..(I am brunette) because I saw it in a vision..and guess what. I had my first child at age 30 and he was blond. (His father had dark hair also..and yes he IS the father), but still and all.,had a blond son..so...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 06:41:30 PM

As I said-things have been frusterating all over the board,there have been many arguments and I didnt want to see it happen here. Is all-and I didnt quote you and my post was far from nasty Harley. I stated how the connection could be made. It was my intention to show that what you stated that could not be so was probably not even what Maurra was implying. I also said we could have disagreements-that is all over the board. No one here fully agrees on everything. I just didnt want to see another debate,on another thread,that initially has nothing to do with the original post. This was not soley directed at you,as there have been many many gut wrenching arguments in the last couple of days. The first part of my post was take from your comment,because you made your comment of disagreement and then she made her response-then you said there were alot of bias because ppl didnt conform-basically the same as you implied to me when asking if I wanted everyone to agree. No ,none of us agree,but why cant it just be left there? Why does it have to end up a 5 post thing about who is more bias? No one was being biased and I dont like being called it and most people dont. That is all,and that is the reason for the post. One thing I really wish ALL would do(not being said directly to you) is read all of what someone says before they post  a comment. Try and get someones intent in a post before you comment,and alot of emotional energy could be saved.
Pardon?? I don't quite understand what point you are trying to make. Its just that someting she implied in the video I pointed out could not be true-not what anyone believes but could under no circumstances be fact and she replied that Michael is a very special man which I agree with but to suggest he could determine the sex of his future children years before conception is not possible-it is not what is to be believed-it is FACT! If anyone could not see such a simple thing then I think we will be here a very long time. I also am quite capable of commenting on a post with no advice thankyou. You are not even capable of even trying to understand what I am saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 23, 2009, 06:48:46 PM

I myself have the gift, have had it all my life..matter of fact i been doing readings for the past 30 years. I knew when I was 20 that I was going to have a son that had blond hair..(I am brunette) because I saw it in a vision..and guess what. I had my first child at age 30 and he was blond. (His father had dark hair also..and yes he IS the father), but still and all.,had a blond son..so...
Next weeks lottery numbers please???
If Michael had that type of gift then he would not have suffered in 05. I have pointed out a good reason why a fact in the video cannot be true and now you guys are actually saying Michael knew the sex of his kids years before???? Have heard it all now! I will say this.... you guys have an answer for everything, not a good answer though!
I have a prediction-I am going to get attacked and slammed!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions