_Anna_Topic starter

Criss Angel- New video posted
August 06, 2011, 01:34:39 AM
Criss Angel announced last night that he would post a new video within 24 h and he did. So here is the video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD61Aui4y7s&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He highlighted with red some letters in the middle of the words which makes me think they are really not randomnly chosen. It might be a message but I cannot decode it, maybe someone can understand it?

I took all the red letters and these are they:

ML  M  DE  UN  GUN  E DE O V SUC  ESS SIL LIE  NS  IV  A  AI  IV  FAIL  ONE  E CLUSIVE  UN  IT S A  15 R  O  A  PLACE
Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 02:46:32 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: Criss Angel- New video posted
August 06, 2011, 03:58:32 AM
I'm no good at unscrambling, but I thought I'd add the whole words. This what I'm getting, though it's hard to slow it down.

Mind controL, Mystery, DisparE, UNbiased, GUNs, sEx, DreamS, pOwer, reVealed, SUCcess, excESS, SpirItuaL, beLIEve, legeNdS, InstructiVe, priSon, Shark, ganGSter, pAssion, mAgIc, explosIVe, FAILure, hONEsty, monEy, exCLUSIVE, UNcensored, IT'S on, August [dot]15[/dot]th, aRe, yOu, re[dot]@[/dot]dy[dot]?[/dot]  magicPLACE.com, magicPLACE.com, the revolution is coming AUGUST [dot]15[/dot].
Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 12:14:40 PM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2011, 12:21:39 PM
Mind controL, Mystery, DisparE, UNbiased, GUNs, sEx, DreamS, pOwer, reVealed, SUCcess, excESS, SpirItuaL, beLIEve, legeNdS, InstructiVe, priSon, Shark, ganGSter, pAssion, mAgIc, explosIVe, FAILure, hONEsty, monEy, exCLUSIVE, UNcensored, IT'S on, August 15th, aRe, yOu, re@dy?  magicPLACE.com, magicPLACE.com, the revolution is coming AUGUST 15.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 06, 2011, 12:57:21 PM
 :lol:  Thanks!  First I did them in red, and then when I was doing some right clicking (my computer can be moody), it just wiped it all, so I had to start over.  :o
I'm hoping somebody can start some guesses to get the ball rolling!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2011, 01:13:55 PM
I am not sure of the hidden message with the letters in red but one thing I noticed is in the "Are You Ready?," The 'A' in 'Ready' looks similar to the symbol for anarchy. (See symbol here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

That symbol also looks similar to V's symbol in V for Vendetta. (See V symbol here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

And here's the definition of anarchy:

1   a : absence of government b : a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority c : a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government

2   a : absence or denial of any authority or established order b : absence of order : disorder <not manicured plots but a wild anarchy of nature — Israel Shenker> 

So you have the word revolution and a possible implication of anarchy. That's all I am going to say. I'll wait and see what happens on August 15th. In the meantime, I'll try to crack this red letter code.  It reminds me of BACK and his capitalization of seemingly random letters.
Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 01:16:31 PM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

August 06, 2011, 05:42:19 PM
The only connection that I can think of for now with 15th August is that is the date back in 1995 that the 7inch and 12 inch record was released of "YOUR NOT ALONE" Micheals 2nd single of the History Album. Funny thing is that is also the title of Jermaine's book coming out in September!! conicidence or not???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions