Re: MJ not in 'Died Too Young' column
August 07, 2011, 06:03:34 AM
Brett Ratner I think is producing the other movie "The Escaping Game" also relased in2012? that film is about celebities are asked to fake their deaths and L. Lohan is in it. There are so many movies in the making out there we all hope that there are some clues to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

August 07, 2011, 06:48:48 AM
TMZ has made my day.  Legally if they put Michael on this list and they know he isn't dead....they would be in trouble in the legal world. That would be fraud.   So by not putting him on the list just makes my day.  Thanks TMZ!  Love to All penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2011, 09:54:45 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A * Is Killed

A * Is Killed is an upcoming film, tentatively set for Christmas release. The film is directed by Christophe Lenoir and stars Himesh Reshammiya. Himesh plays a role of international superstar.

Himesh Reshammiya is playing the part of Sidharth Patel, who is supposed to be an Indian musician absolutely mesmerized by a superstar who is killed under mysterious circumstances. How the truth behind the superstar's (hinted to be Michael Jackson) murder unfolds forms the crux of the story.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*_Is_Killed

Teaser of the film
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Well, the mention of Propofol is a dead give away. And so is the fact that all internet search engines thought they were under attack after the death of the 'much loved' singer. So the movie is about a murder theory, it seems. But why would they come out with this movie so soon? The trial for Murray hasnt even started yet! Isn't it a bit unfair to him if there is already a movie in the making based on his life and Michael's? This is just weird to me. They should wait until AFTER the verdict, after he has his day in court. And the Indian musician makes me think completely of Michael. He always said India is his people lol.

6:30-6:55 MJ talks about 'his people' being from India :) and he really enjoys their culture.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtAXuzIVnto[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2011, 12:27:07 PM
Did you also notice that P.Hilton is one of the actors making his dubet in this movie! And lately TMZ had artlices about him not to mention that Kathy Hilton is a best friend of La Toya's? this is all getting to strange or is it???? And didn't recently LaToya tweet "I love you for helping to keep my brother alive"on 5-8-11to Kathy Hilton? May be we should look out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 07, 2011, 12:46:30 PM
Brett Ratner I think is producing the other movie "The Escaping Game" also relased in2012? that film is about celebities are asked to fake their deaths and L. Lohan is in it. There are so many movies in the making out there we all hope that there are some clues to the hoax.

That's right, thank you,  I got confused.  THAT will be an interesting movie, to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions