Re: Do Mo & Souza have insider information?
December 24, 2009, 05:57:10 PM
I dont believe in any (hype) at the moment, adding suspicions on admins of a hoax forum really makes the hoax 100 times more confusing to keep up with, just like with the drama we had on the old MJHD.com and its admins. But I would however love to hear them address to these suspicions people have been having recently here and on MJHD.net.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Grace

December 25, 2009, 07:23:27 AM
Well, I don't overly like these discussions and that was one of the reasons I did refrain from even looking into the old forum.

I would like to point this out:
If you are suspicious about the place, don't go here.
If you are suspicious about the admins, don't sign up.
If you want to throw mud, throw it else where.
If you think people are spending much of their private time to build and constantly improve a meeting space for their own fun of fooling people around then ask yourself about the colour of the glasses you have in front of your eyes and think about whether this is doing you good or bad.

This place is a peaceful one, has ever been and hopefully will continue to be this way.
Many people have signed up since the start.
All are welcome to share their beauty with us.
If you want to share your shadows, at least me, I will not be amused.
There is no censorship here except for offending threads.

If you don't feel comfortable yet, please read through weeks and months of contributions and then decide on your own whether you want to stay or not.
Questioning the admins without reading and deciding is not what I would expect being mature and friendly-minded.
This place has a good purpose. Hopefully this may continue without any trials.

Merry Christmas and L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 25, 2009, 09:00:56 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Well, I don't overly like these discussions and that was one of the reasons I did refrain from even looking into the old forum.

If you think people are spending much of their private time to build and constantly improve a meeting space for their own fun of fooling people around then ask yourself about the colour of the glasses you have in front of your eyes and think about whether this is doing you good or bad.

This place is a peaceful one, has ever been and hopefully will continue to be this way.

If you don't feel comfortable yet, please read through weeks and months of contributions and then decide on your own whether you want to stay or not.
Questioning the admins without reading and deciding is not what I would expect being mature and friendly-minded.

I agree with every word that you wrote! Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 09:07:26 AM
I like how this thread was made, like they can't read it, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

December 25, 2009, 10:13:24 AM
Quote from: "anotherpartofme"
Quote from: "Grace"

I agree with every word that you wrote! Thank you

I agree also!  Mo & Souza are great! I am thankful they are here. Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth! Keep the Faith! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

December 25, 2009, 10:34:28 AM
IMO they are not. To me their theories do not make any sence (not offending their hard work, but this is my personal opinion). I do think they put alot of work in to their investigation, but it always seems to be to far from reality. They have some good leads in the beginning but they tent to use alot of imagination to round it up. I personally don't comment on their theories but I did hear from others that they doe not like to be critisized....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 10:50:19 AM
NO THEY HAVE NOT!
I don't have the time for posting a lot but the things that are some people are posting here are sometimes way out of line.
I know Mo and Souza and they search for every little detail and are helped by information that they get from other people.
And as i know Mo is not a real MJ lover but she is looking for the truth in this hoax.
I am the MJ lover and if i can help them with some information i am glad to give a hand,
or look in the attic between the spiders as Mo is saying so nicely.
So guys just give them an big hand for their great job, because all they can work with in the hoax is a computer and other people's information!
And no insiders!
Just hard work!
Love you girls!

Chappie xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 25, 2009, 11:06:23 AM
Theories are not meant to be understood or supported by everybody.

The most impressive theories (in turning out to be truth centuries later - "earth is not a disk" e.g.) were fought down with blood.
It is not remarkable that even blood was shed but that some person would sit down, stress their brains and DO something to bring others forward to a better understanding.
Even if earth would have been a disk after all, it was more than useful that Galileo Galilei, a poor scientist living in the 16th century, did NOT refrain from his research. Stephen Hawking says, "Galileo, perhaps more than any other single person, was responsible for the birth of modern science."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Galileo btw did learn from Nikolaus Copernikus, a scientist living in the 15th century. His work stimulated further scientific investigations, becoming a landmark in the history of science that is often referred to as the Copernican Revolution.

These days are about digital cheeseburgers.
I for my part prepare my food myself.
If you want to know about what the internet does to your brains, read this one:

As to Souza and Mo, I am citing badkolo at this occasion.
[Re: Huh?
Postby badkolo » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:59 am
Ok, I have said this a thousand times and I will say it again.

I have this feeling people enjoy picking on MO and SOUZA whenever they make a new thread or blog post which includes a new aspect to this hoax or if they present a new theory.

They(most of you) Do this over and over , some don't even read all their theories, some don't like them because they where told not to like them or any theory or idea they bring forward, others are in a constant fight with them over god knows what and I find it moronic.

Are you better then them, are they inferior to you, Do their theories make you jealous that you didnt think of it yourself, are you just a internet hater or maybe your a child and just have a hard time behaving normally online.

Its been close to 7 months now that Mo and souza and a select few have spent day and night, given tears and sweat , time and money wasted to research, think, talk to others, investigate and everything else you can imagine to try to peace together this puzzle that everyone wants an answer to and in an instant they get bashed because that's what we have come too, acting like caveman with no humanity, and trust me it shows and its not pretty.

There are many in our forum and other forums that do get it, they do understand what MO and Souza are trying to do. Which is take all the info they can acquire and sift through it since most of you wont and then they try to put together different parts and come up with a theory that somehow fits into the puzzle , and these theories come from actual information that you yourself can gather but don't or cant.

If you have followed their theories you WILL NOTICE THAT THEY ALSO HAVE A PATTERN, THEY SEEM TO BE ALL LINKED TOGETHER IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER and if you take the time to actually read it you might actually see what they are saying. BUT ITS EASIER TO JUDGE OTHERS LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL and yet your angry that others did the same thing to him, I call you hypocrites .
None of these theories need to be taken literally either . A good example is the twin theory which has validity but maybe its not a twin brother and it could be a doppelganger(perfect double), Maybe the fluoride theory isn't fluoride but another substance or poison that has kept michael sick through out the years.

They never point fingers as to who could be causing this and that is because they have respect and don't pass certain boundaries even though you think they are passing these boundaries just by expressing the theories they worked so hard on.

They are making theories that you can yourself take apart and use themselves to maybe fix the theory, they never claim to be 100% on everything, they also need your help. I just find it odd how its so easy for many of you to attack them on theories you might find wrong or odd BUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAVE NO ISSUE WITH MICHAEL JACKSON FAKING HIS DEATH AND STAGING A HOAX AND IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN MAYBE THE KIDS KNOW AND THAT OPENS UP A WHOLE NEW CAN OF WORMS. So how dare you judge them.

Now on to this study person, WASN'T HE A MEMBER OF THE OLD MJHD, if so I don't see how that pertains to this website other then STUDY expressing whatever he is expressing in the end at our site. I do appreciate it though for there are some things I find interesting while other things don't.

I HAVE NOTICED ALL AROUND OTHER FORUMS THAT IT IS SO MUCH EASIER TO MAKE THREADS AND POSTS ABOUT MO AND SOUZA THEN IT IS TO ACTUALLY MAKE GOOD,VALID THREADS AND POSTS pertaining to this death hoax INSTEAD.

ITS EASIER TO SIT AT THE DINNER TABLE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CHEF AND WHAT HE PREPARED THEN IT IS TO GET IN THE KITCHEN AND COOK YOUR OWN DAM FOOD.]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 27, 2009, 05:19:16 AM
But why is Souza's joined date was "Thu April 24, 2008 9:29"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 05:51:34 AM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
I stopped posting at the other forum recently because they are spending more time researching mo and souza than MJ and the hoax.

Thank you!  SomethingReal....unlike the old MJHD site, I am hoping that this site does not start spending more time investigating the admins and mods than the "death" of Michael Jackson.  Personally, I don't know and I don't care to discuss where and how Mo and Souza get their information from, and I do not believe that we should spend our time here worrying about it.  IMHO
  ******just like you and i mo and souza have no inside info and we should just get back to investigating the mj hoax death not spend time discussing mo souza and the moderators because i can assure you all we are all investigating just the same as the rest of the members on here x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200][/size]SMILE THOUGH YOUR HEART IS ACHING

*Mo*

December 27, 2009, 06:16:00 AM
Enough of this BS.

Greetz,

Mo & Souza
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike