all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

I went to see Janet Jackson concert yesterday
August 02, 2011, 08:26:12 AM
Wow! what a concert, a full house at the Bell Centre. She is an amazing performer, she took lessons from her brother Michael that is for sure. She is not as good as Michael but she is getting there. I was seated right in the front row, I was with a friend of mine. She took some  pictures, but they came a little too dark, once she sends them to me I will post them here.

Boy her hair grew over night  lolol/ Last year she had them so short,  now they are so long. Welcome extensions..  lolol/ She sounds so much like Michael when she speaks, if you close your eyes at times it feels like it is Michael singing.  She opened the concert with the song  The Pleasure Principle.

She sang Miss You Much, Nasty boys.. It was an amazing concert, she was full of pep, someone in back of me yelled where is Michael, she heard and she smiled. Did not say anything. I turned around, and asked her if she was a believer, she looked at me strangely, and she asked me If I believe he is still alive? I  answered yes.. She said I believe he is alive and probably here too,  lolol/ I freaked when she said that.  Now I love Janet, but I am not a big huge fan of hers, I went to see if there would be anything conspicuous, if Michael could have done an appearance who knows.

Now next to my friend there was a man we can say in the early 60's. When I saw him before the concert, he smiled at me, I smiled back, did not talk but he looked strange. He did have big brown eyes, white hair, I was seated first seat of the row, my friend second seat, and the man third. My friend ask him "big fan of Janet", he knodded yes. Did not speak.  This man was about 5'9 5'10 because I am about 5'6 and my friend is 5'7 and half. he did not look that much taller then my friend.

I guess being in this forum for 2 yrs now,I am being more attentive, and knowing that Michael disguises himself, I was checking this man out, he probably thought I had a thing for him  lolol/ actually he was not that bad looking  lolol/ too old for me though. lolol/ Now I was checking his hands, pretending to talk to my friend I was taking glances to see if they were Michael's hands, and my friend was telling me in Italian, that I am going crazy so that man would not understand us. She told me why would this man be Michael, why would he be here?  She was skeptical, she is a believer, but she did not believe that man was Michael. I told her anything is possible in life.  She told me it doesn't mean that every old man you see it is Michael in disguise, come back  to reality! I guess she was right.  The only thing I have noticed about this man he had the same black  pair of shoes Michael wears, is it a coincidence? That I cannot tell you. Once the show has finished, the lights came on and the man vanished , he was gone, where did he go? I asked my friend, she answered me, What am I his keeper  lolol/ Maybe I am making too much of this. . I had a good time, playing detective  lolol/ Janet is an amazing performer, and I felt that Michael was present maybe for moral support. I am not saying that man was Michael, but he probably was present in her dressing room, or in the back stage. We might never know if that man was Michael.. I wanted to share this with you, my hoax friends. Blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Thanks for your report! This man - hmmm verrry interesting...
I guess I would try to touch him to see if he was wearing a rubber mask LOL!
Janet smiled when someone yelled "Where's Michael"? Well, that's super-interesting.
Anyway, you're a lucky girl!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Well now I am going to be on my private eye for this mysterious man when I go to her show.  :lol:  I'm so excited to see her. I've always been a big fan of hers since...forever? lol Anyway, thanks for the info! And remember what Marlon said at the funeral? It was something about him knowing who his brother was, even in disguise because he would wear the same shoes. Just saying.... ANYTHING is possible. ;)
Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 01:20:05 PM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

sandythyme

All4love great post and what a great adventure all the way around.  Lucky you to see Janet, meet a fellow believer and also do some detective work to boot.  I don't know about all of you, but aren't you finding more and more believers on your journey?  I wore "one" of my TII shirts the other day to class (I do martial arts), one of my classmates said "nice shirt".  I said thank you followed by do you believe?  He said "yes I do".  More and more people are coming full circle.  Take care, Love to All party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes indeed, more and more people are believing that he is alive.. Just the smile of Janet made us realise that he is alive. Believe my dear friends, and have faith.. Janet looks so much like Michael it is unbelievable. blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I'm so glad you enjoyed the show all4love. Believers are everywhere wow! That's so cool.  penguin/ Well you know what I think about the so called old men disguises in the hoax, so I can skip that part.  But I would tell the same to you like your friend if I was there. lolol/ Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow! what a concert, a full house at the Bell Centre. She is an amazing performer, she took lessons from her brother Michael that is for sure. She is not as good as Michael but she is getting there. I was seated right in the front row, I was with a friend of mine. She took some  pictures, but they came a little too dark, once she sends them to me I will post them here.

Boy her hair grew over night  lolol/ Last year she had them so short,  now they are so long. Welcome extensions..  lolol/ She sounds so much like Michael when she speaks, if you close your eyes at times it feels like it is Michael singing.  She opened the concert with the song  The Pleasure Principle.

She sang Miss You Much, Nasty boys.. It was an amazing concert, she was full of pep, someone in back of me yelled where is Michael, she heard and she smiled. Did not say anything. I turned around, and asked her if she was a believer, she looked at me strangely, and she asked me If I believe he is still alive? I  answered yes.. She said I believe he is alive and probably here too,  lolol/ I freaked when she said that.  Now I love Janet, but I am not a big huge fan of hers, I went to see if there would be anything conspicuous, if Michael could have done an appearance who knows.

Now next to my friend there was a man we can say in the early 60's. When I saw him before the concert, he smiled at me, I smiled back, did not talk but he looked strange. He did have big brown eyes, white hair, I was seated first seat of the row, my friend second seat, and the man third. My friend ask him "big fan of Janet", he knodded yes. Did not speak.  This man was about 5'9 5'10 because I am about 5'6 and my friend is 5'7 and half. he did not look that much taller then my friend.

I guess being in this forum for 2 yrs now,I am being more attentive, and knowing that Michael disguises himself, I was checking this man out, he probably thought I had a thing for him  lolol/ actually he was not that bad looking  lolol/ too old for me though. lolol/ Now I was checking his hands, pretending to talk to my friend I was taking glances to see if they were Michael's hands, and my friend was telling me in Italian, that I am going crazy so that man would not understand us. She told me why would this man be Michael, why would he be here?  She was skeptical, she is a believer, but she did not believe that man was Michael. I told her anything is possible in life.  She told me it doesn't mean that every old man you see it is Michael in disguise, come back  to reality! I guess she was right.  The only thing I have noticed about this man he had the same black  pair of shoes Michael wears, is it a coincidence? That I cannot tell you. Once the show has finished, the lights came on and the man vanished , he was gone, where did he go? I asked my friend, she answered me, What am I his keeper  lolol/ Maybe I am making too much of this. . I had a good time, playing detective  lolol/ Janet is an amazing performer, and I felt that Michael was present maybe for moral support. I am not saying that man was Michael, but he probably was present in her dressing room, or in the back stage. We might never know if that man was Michael.. I wanted to share this with you, my hoax friends. Blessings to all.

Wow all4loveandbelieve I'am so happy you had the chance to see Janet in concert,what an honor!!!! :)I'm so glad for you :) and so upset for me :'( lol, because I will never had the oppurtunity you had.Thank you for sharing us your wonderful experience ,I love you!!!!! :oops: :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow all4loveandbelieve I'am so happy you had the chance to see Janet in concert,what an honor!!!! :)I'm so glad for you :) and so upset for me :'( lol, because I will never had the oppurtunity you had.Thank you for sharing us your wonderful experience ,I love you!!!!! :oops: :)

I love you more.. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

skyways

Hi all4love! Such intriguing story@. Did u have chance 2 examine that man hands and Michaels eyes is unforgettable one@ u probably notice smthng special ? Just curious @ wth L.0.V.E. of course.@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thanks for sharing that with us.......She is an amazing performer, and she is coming to Australia soon...there has been advertising here for it....

It is so hard to take our hoax hats of sometimes, but the one thing that would have given it away, would be this old mans fragrance...Michael always wore the same after shave, and it was a really musky smell I think...Any ideas??? 

God bless you....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ skyways, unfortunetaly, I was looking at his hands, I think he noticed and was hidding them in his pockets  lolol/ My friend also told me to stop looking at him, he may think I am stalking him. The only thing that I really noticed are his shoes, they are the same shoes Michael wears. Now these shoes are sold everywhere, it may be a coincidence that he was wearing these shoes. As you may know Michael has a distinguished walk, and if you noticed the way his feet are positioned, it seemed his feet. I cannot explain myself.. too tired.. lol.. example his hands are distinguished also, he has curly fingers. That's why I was trying to check his hands. he had brown eyes.. with glasses.. so I couldn't see much sorry.:(

@2good2btrue, I just spoke to my friend and she told me that he was wearing Armani Aqua di Gio perfume, she knows because her husband wears that perfume. Would you think Michael would wear Armani?  If this man was accompanied by another person, I wouldn't even look at him. He was in his 60"s all alone at Janet Jackson concert sitting front first row. That was too creepy for me. The strange part when the concert finished the lights came on and we did not see him anymore, where did this man go? Very strange, my friend was seated next to him and she did not noticed him gone. Anyways I tried my best to find out, but my friend stopped me, she said imagine if it is not Michael you are bothering an older person. I kind of agreed with her.  My honest truth, I have stated before I have strong intuitions and my ituitions never stirred me wrong. I felt it, that was Michael.
Blessings to all..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

MJonmind

I enjoyed your story all4loveandbelieve! Thanks for sharing it!
So you were sitting in the first row by the side aisle and he was third from the end. In the videos I've seen it appears he usually was in the first row but dead centre, since he would invariably be singled out, but there's some videos of him sitting other places. I'm doubting he would go to all her concerts but maybe you were lucky that he chose this one. I think even the fact that he wore perfume at all is Michaelish. I don't think a high percentage of men wear any, IMO, especially if they're not out with a woman. So I think there's a chance it was him!

I know this might seem a silly question, but did he look anything like the man sitting next to Prince at the Laker's game? Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Wow, thank u all4loveandbelieve so much for sharing your experience with us, i'm so glad u enjoyed the concert, i'm more than sure it was great and i love your story about the old man, who knows , may be it was MJ in disguise, anything is possible when it comes to MJ, if i was u, i would do just the same thing, observe everyone near me hoping to find Michael in disguise. I'm sooo happy that the number of beLIEvers is growing rapidly day by day, sometimes when walking along the streets i hear people talking about MJ' s death, about the possiblility of hoax and it brings smile to my face. If MJ was really gone, i highly doubt Janet would have smiled when the fan asked her about  MJ's location, she would have been offended and hurt. Your story made my day, thank u, blessings!!! ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

I enjoyed your story all4loveandbelieve! Thanks for sharing it!
So you were sitting in the first row by the side aisle and he was third from the end. In the videos I've seen it appears he usually was in the first row but dead centre, since he would invariably be singled out, but there's some videos of him sitting other places. I'm doubting he would go to all her concerts but maybe you were lucky that he chose this one. I think even the fact that he wore perfume at all is Michaelish. I don't think a high percentage of men wear any, IMO, especially if they're not out with a woman. So I think there's a chance it was him!

I know this might seem a silly question, but did he look anything like the man sitting next to Prince at the Laker's game? Thanks!

No he did not look like that man.. I don't think Michael will use the same disguise twice. Like i said it sure felt it was him but then yet again who knows... blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Wow, thank u all4loveandbelieve so much for sharing your experience with us, i'm so glad u enjoyed the concert, i'm more than sure it was great and i love your story about the old man, who knows , may be it was MJ in disguise, anything is possible when it comes to MJ, if i was u, i would do just the same thing, observe everyone near me hoping to find Michael in disguise. I'm sooo happy that the number of beLIEvers is growing rapidly day by day, sometimes when walking along the streets i hear people talking about MJ' s death, about the possiblility of hoax and it brings smile to my face. If MJ was really gone, i highly doubt Janet would have smiled when the fan asked her about  MJ's location, she would have been offended and hurt. Your story made my day, thank u, blessings!!! ;)

I am glad I made your day, Like I said I am not a huge fan of Janet, I went purposely to see if there was anything out of the ordinary. Yet I see a man in his 60's all alone, and he was very well dressed, he was very slim, and about 5'9 5'10 my friend is a tall woman so she did not look too short next to him. What freaked me was the shoes.  I spoke to my friend and now she is starting to realise that it could have been Michael and she is freaking out. She says, OMG HE SAT NEXT TO ME..  lolol/ lolol/  I told her that I am a little upset with her for breaking my investigations.. She felt embarrassed that I was starring at him. "Ma please give me a break, " Why men can stare at a woman fixiate their little beety eyes on them and I couldn't stare?? I told her I would have spoken to that man, I am not a shy person, with all the people I deal with everyday of my life, as a therapist, how can I be shy?? Look you can disguise your face, but not your voice.. even if you want to have a lower voice you can still recognise the voice of the person who it belongs too... Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal