Actually, I wouldn't write this one off regardless or try to mock it because you never do know. I'm not saying It's anything. Actually...I have never iterated such sentiments of it being a hologram of Michael or something. All I said was that it was creepy and should be looked at regardless. But you can't just say this wasn't created by michael at all either...technology is amazing these days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
That's an orb. I pictured by myself many times. And do I believe in ghosts, spirits or whatever you call them? ABSOLUTELY. My mom can see them. And I see people who are going to die in my dream just a night before it happens. Good news is, I never saw Michael died in my dream.  :D You believe it or call me crazy, I don't care. They are real.

What are Orbs?

Orbs are believed (by many) to be ghosts in the form of balls of light. They are life forms that travel in groups and are believed to be the human soul or life force of those that once inhabited a physical body here on earth. Psychics claim to talk to them on a regular basis, and ghost hunters encounter them quite frequently. It is said that they are those spirits that have willingly stayed behind because they feel bound to their previous life or previous location for whatever reason. Because of this obsession they tend to become similar to a psychotic human beings. It should be said that the majority of us when we die proceed gladly and willingly to the next level of existence after saying our quiet good-byes, which means we're off to the spirit world. Then again, as stated, a select few elect to stay behind because of a refusal to move on. Apparently the longer they stay behind, the harder it is to find their way to the next level, which again, is the spirit world.

Ghostly orbs are the most photographed anomalies caught on film by ghost hunters and are quite photogenic (when they want to be). They can be completely transparent or display themselves in a bright solid form. It is not hard to capture them on film in their circular form. It is theorized that ghosts prefer the form of an Orb (ball of light) because it takes less energy thus being the mode of choice among the ghosts. The consensus is that small orbs take up the least amount of energy and apparitions and other fuller shapes take up the most. In the colder parts of the year, it seems that ghosts tend to find it easier to take on shapes other than orbs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes but the live feed is filmed by a camera, no ?
It's just the reflection of the sun on the camera...  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

OH ! NO ! ........... WAIT !  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

IT'S A CLUE BY MICHAEL HIMSELF HE GENERATED A HOLOGRAM OF A GHOST TO SAY " Hey, it's me, from the dead watching hollywood"  <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Yeah.. but she said "take a picture" so I was letting her know, because I do realize that when you take a picture with flash sunspots can appear.

& you don't need to mock people, that's so rude and immature.

Wow wow calm down, ok, I didn't want to mock anybody, I was just kidding...  :-\
Just to say that you pay attention to what is not worth the trouble. It's a event known since years in photography and perfectly explicable scientifically.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
It's just the reflection of the sun on the camera...  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

IT'S A CLUE BY MICHAEL HIMSELF HE GENERATED A HOLOGRAM OF A GHOST TO SAY " Hey, it's me, from the dead watching hollywood"  <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Yeah.. but she said "take a picture" so I was letting her know, because I do realize that when you take a picture with flash sunspots can appear.

Wow wow calm down, ok, I didn't want to mock anybody, I was just kidding...  :-\
Just to say that you pay attention to what is not worth the trouble. It's a event known since years in photography and perfectly explicable scientifically.

Trust me, I experienced many things that can never be explicable scientifically.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Trust me, I experienced many things that can never be explicable scientifically.

Interesting, like what ?  :)
Trust me, I believe in ghosts and spirits, but in this case, it is just, in my opinion, a photographic event perfectly understood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

MissG

i´m getting scared :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal