Elizabeth Taylor

• 4 Replies

Offline Anika

• Hoaxer
  • Then BAM, he'll be back.

Elizabeth Taylor

• on: July 31, 2011, 09:34:43 AM
She didn't attend the memorial, right? Why wouldn't she want to attend a good friend's memorial? Because she knew he was alive, and she didn't approve?

Offline Andrea

• Hoaxer

Re: Elizabeth Taylor

• on: July 31, 2011, 11:01:09 AM
No Elizabeth did not attend the Memorial, which in those early days confirmed my suspicions that Michael faked his death.  Mac Culkin and Diana Ross were also no-shows which sent that message to me as well.

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es

• on: July 31, 2011, 12:07:51 PM
but elizabeth and mac were at the funeral. i don't know about diana. nor was debbie at either of these. ( of course most folks probably just justify the part about debbie because they think she is so awfull)  .
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline For All Time

• Hoaxer

• on: August 03, 2011, 07:40:34 AM
She wasn't there because she knew Michael is alive .And I think she said after that she  wasn't in good health to attend her best friend funeral....I didn't believe that at all.When you have someone that u love so much and find out he/ she is gone for good you must go , no matter what ! No one looked affected, i mean really affected about MJ's passing, I'm sorry but they looked well to me.In my heart i still believe and know  he is alive but I have my doubts sometimes........It's been 2 long years with so much information .I wish Michael would come back if it's time  moonwalk_/
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer

• on: August 03, 2011, 08:47:34 AM
 Elizabeth was a the funeral though.  She was in ill-health so she may have had to stay home for the memorial.  Alot of celebs were not at the memorial which I thought was odd.  Well, it was an odd memorial anyway.

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal