ChinbieTopic starter

Hello everyone, I am from Hong Kong. As in China, there are believers too. Some believers went to find some masters who have authority in Feng Shui (just like the fortune-telling, use MJ’s time and day of birth)
This information is in 2010. I am going to translate it to all of you.
My translation may not be perfect. But I just want all of you to keep the faith and love you all.!LOL moonwalk_/

The master said MJ argued with someone because of a thing. It’s a burning argument.
This disappear is his idea, he do this deliberately because he wanted to make those who try to hurt him to revel their real self. Also, he is controlling everyone; no one can control MJ including his property and status.

Briefly explain the background information of the person I want to find ( I didn’t said he was MJ) : for instance, I said the person is a boss of a company, and he felt sick after work so he went to the hospital then he was disappear before a new huge project is going to implement about three weeks. This person is very kind and why does he received such result now? The master said again: He himself wants to do this.

Last month, master said he was in the north-eastern part. This month, he said MJ moved to south-western part. MJ is healthy; he did not threatened or controlled by any one, he just with himself and alone.

The master also said if we wanted to find him, we could check his record of using credit cards. He has used cards during days he has disappeared. Besides, this person sometimes goes here and goes there. It’s unstable but he just wanted to fight with the bad guys who tried to hurt him.

Besides, the master said that this “disaster” has been followed him for many years, if he did not used lots of money to this and even though he did not appear again. It is needed for him to do this .Otherwise; this will influence MJ a lot in the future.

Last but not least, I said this person bought a land when he was young, but as he disappeared, those who wanted to take away his property. Some guys in his company were bad. Then the master said “He was destined for this”

P.S: over 5 Feng Shui masters recognized the person (mj) is alive!
mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thank you Chinbie for telling us this! It's a great confirmation that MJ is indeed the puppetmaster and not a weak powerless victim.
 party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Yes, thank you.  I feel strongly that this has to do with exposing the truth behind the 9/11 terroist attacks.  I keep saying this, because MJ was nearly killed there himself.  I will post a video I've been working on , and gathering all the evidence to prove Murdoch and Silverstein and the other Jews who work for the WTC, are behind this.

Every important date or event, always carries the number 7.  WTC 7 is the biggest clue...7 years later, on Sept 11, 2008, there was a financial collapse, just like the towers. 

The insurance payout to Silverstein, was 7 billion ...and the list goes on.  Thanks for sharing this information with us.  God bless.
Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:54:33 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

thank u for the info!!! it made my day :) , i'm going to visit a very famous and powerful psychic too who is well known for his talent in my country. The best part of your story is that they (ur friends) didnt tell the psychic that they were talking about MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

_Anna_

It's interesting. Welcome here by the way.
If you have anything else to share, please do. I don't know much about Feng Shui, but the masters were right before with other things? Could you verify with something you know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ChinbieTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's interesting. Welcome here by the way.
If you have anything else to share, please do. I don't know much about Feng Shui, but the masters were right before with other things? Could you verify with something you know?

HI ANNA.good too see you  lolol/
sure! in china use Feng Shui to predict something is very common
yes.those masters are very reliable and well-known in the city ,we do research before we went to meet the master!

with love, and god bless! ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ChinbieTopic starter

thank u for the info!!! it made my day :) , i'm going to visit a very famous and powerful psychic too who is well known for his talent in my country. The best part of your story is that they (ur friends) didnt tell the psychic that they were talking about MJ.
yes! sometimes psychic helps us a lot when we are confusing by somethings ! party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ChinbieTopic starter

Thank you Chinbie for telling us this! It's a great confirmation that MJ is indeed the puppetmaster and not a weak powerless victim.
 party/
it's really good to share things w/ you guys!
exactly. mj is not weak !.He know what he is doing! :)

with the love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ChinbieTopic starter

Yes, thank you.  I feel strongly that this has to do with exposing the truth behind the 9/11 terroist attacks.  I keep saying this, because MJ was nearly killed there himself.  I will post a video I've been working on , and gathering all the evidence to prove Murdoch and Silverstein and the other Jews who work for the WTC, are behind this.

Every important date or event, always carries the number 7.  WTC 7 is the biggest clue...7 years later, on Sept 11, 2008, there was a financial collapse, just like the towers. 

The insurance payout to Silverstein, was 7 billion ...and the list goes on.  Thanks for sharing this information with us.  God bless.
u're welcome and i believe it;s good to be here and share things ;
we all love mj and wait for his back!!
with the love  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I do believe in psychics. One thing puzzles me, if you want to fake your death, why use your credit cards. Once you are dead you cannot use your credit cards. It is nul, and void. My son works for Master card as a part time job while he is still in university, and he told me once a person is declared dead, the credit card is cancelled, person no longer exists. So how can we say that was really Michael? Under what name does he have the cc on? By writing this I am not being negative just trying to understand. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

I thought i researched enough about alternative methods and now Feng Shui comes inside the picture  :'(

Thanks for the info!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Datroot

I do believe in psychics. One thing puzzles me, if you want to fake your death, why use your credit cards. Once you are dead you cannot use your credit cards. It is nul, and void. My son works for Master card as a part time job while he is still in university, and he told me once a person is declared dead, the credit card is cancelled, person no longer exists. So how can we say that was really Michael? Under what name does he have the cc on? By writing this I am not being negative just trying to understand. blessings.  
I was wondering this too.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

I do believe in psychics. One thing puzzles me, if you want to fake your death, why use your credit cards. Once you are dead you cannot use your credit cards. It is nul, and void. My son works for Master card as a part time job while he is still in university, and he told me once a person is declared dead, the credit card is cancelled, person no longer exists. So how can we say that was really Michael? Under what name does he have the cc on?[/b] By writing this I am not being negative just trying to understand. blessings. [/color]

Perhaps the questions provide the answer:  Use of a fake name that is not commonly associated with MJ (but like you, IDK).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Datroot

I do believe in psychics. One thing puzzles me, if you want to fake your death, why use your credit cards. Once you are dead you cannot use your credit cards. It is nul, and void. My son works for Master card as a part time job while he is still in university, and he told me once a person is declared dead, the credit card is cancelled, person no longer exists. So how can we say that was really Michael? Under what name does he have the cc on?By writing this I am not being negative just trying to understand. blessings. 

Perhaps the questions provide the answer:  Use of a fake name that is not commonly associated with MJ (but like you, IDK).
Then, how would they know it was MJ if he was using a fake name for credit cards?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MJonmind

MJ has many friends in high places, who I'm sure would be okay with hidden identities, special circumstances, under classified etc.  I don't think there would be any way that the public could trace it. Just like his phone calls, online communications etc. are not tracable--top secret!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions