GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "Front"
It's a shame, in this day and age, slander & defamation still garners the most intere$t.

right
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm here only to say this:
1) I didn't read this thread and i'm sure that i don't have to, because for me it's totally clear that----->
>2) This Jason dude is a GIANT LIAR, he disgusts me! crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

MJonmind

suspicious//

J, I can still see part of your brown-nosing face…..perhaps if you insert your snooping beaker-nose a little further into your pimp's @ss, you'll get that little "bonus" ya been waiting for.

"you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours"---ain't that the way it goes? shiiiiiiiid…your backs must be redder than a baboon's butt.I'd hate to be in the same room when the TRUTH hits you so hard that it induces projectile vomiting of all those Cheeto's you been stuffing your face with. But truth doesn't settle well in your tub-o-LIES tummy, does it! yea, the truth will most definitely be harder for you to digest than those Cheeto's.

I suggest you choose your words VERY carefully…..or you'll soon be eating those too.
:lol: Just going back over some of the most "colorful" and lively of Front's posts. You guys were talking about having to use the dictionary. For us native users, the words are used occasionally but its the way he uses the words mixed with slang that is so unique, and would be hard to mimic.

edit: sorry I didn't realize I was in this thread. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's a shame, in this day and age, slander & defamation still garners the most intere$t.

Front - I couldn't agree more. It's just too bad because he's still causing damage with his lies. There will be people that believe him and people who want to believe him just because they love to see people fall from grace, not considering if what they are hearing is truth. Truth is not usually wrapped in a colorful package with beautiful bows.

He will be in my prayers. God can change even the most perverted in heart.

Proverbs 18 >>
American King James Version   

[glow=red:268jn8pc]2 A fool has no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.[/glow:268jn8pc]

3 When the wicked comes, then comes also contempt, and with ignominy reproach.

[glow=red:268jn8pc]6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calls for strokes.

7 A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.[/glow:268jn8pc]
[glow=red:268jn8pc]8 The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.[/glow:268jn8pc]

21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Nyuki

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I found this link on Jason's twitter.
Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 01:58:46 PM by Nyuki
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late