October 8th HIStory

• 3 Replies

Offline cybersource

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by cybersource

October 8th HIStory

• on: July 26, 2011, 04:26:24 PM
Hello fellow hoaxers! I've only posted a couple of times. However Im very Involved in the D.H. of M.J. since the very beginnings. I follow many hoaxers youtube channels. And favor TMZ for my hoax news. I want to get more involved on this platform as things are heating up it seems. Rather M.J. has the stage on fire..

So heres my HIStory research;

*IMAGINE by artist John Lennon was Released on October 11, 1971 (US)
*The song IMAGINE was actually recorded on Oct 8th 1971! This year marks the 40th Anniversary :)

*October this year marks 10yrs since INVINCIBLE Released on Oct 30th 2001. ;D

-October 16, 2001 DANGEROUS [Special Edition] [Remaster] Released, marking a 10 yr. Anniversary this yr for this ablum,..-Original Release was in 1991 marking this year as 20 for its Original Release.  ;D

Offline cybersource

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by cybersource

Re: October 8th HIStory

• on: July 26, 2011, 04:33:24 PM
October 8th 1994 - "Elvis Aaron Presley - The Tribute" was aired as a pay-per-view special.

Still on your chair? Comments? afraid/

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

• on: July 26, 2011, 07:04:20 PM
humm don't think we have had an elvis connection show up in a while.
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: July 27, 2011, 01:17:20 AM
October 8th 1994 - "Elvis Aaron Presley - The Tribute" was aired as a pay-per-view special.

Ok you got me with this one.
Are you entertained?