Michael Jacksons Drivers License!
December 22, 2009, 08:20:28 PM
Hello,

Hey, I'm wondering if someone could please provide an explanation for this, as the FBI just released Michael Jackson's driver's license (a copy of it ) and his confidential Drivers License Number, which is Michael's.

So, we have Jackson's Social Secruity Number not the just released FBI copy of his Drivers License Number. These are the two most confidential forms of ID for anyone and stay with you for life, even if he got another state's drivers license, his original would still remain.

Thus, unless he's been entered into the Witness Protection Program and was given a completely new identity, he died.

period!

thanks!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Re: Michael Jacksons Drivers License!
December 22, 2009, 08:29:46 PM
Can you post a link to the documents?  I would like to see them.  I have had drivers license in about 5 different states from moving.  Some states require you to surrender your old license from another state if you have one, some do not.  It is not a big deal.  You can easily have more than one license from different states.  In another post, it shows that MJ had two different Social Security numbers also.  Again, not a big deal.  My husband accidently got two different numbers when applying for a replacement card.  It happens.
The FBI releasing this information does not necessarily prove he's "dead".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 08:40:15 PM
Here ya go:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
page 8

I have moved from different states too and had to get different drivers licenses, etc...including california. however, that original drivers license number stays with you. when i returned back to my original state, my original drivers license number was just given back to me. it's never erased. thus, even if mike moved and had a different drivers license number, he's california one is still relevant as a major source and form of personal identification.

just don't see how the FBI could release this document, we have the SS number now too.

Michael would have to get a completely NEW identity.

Those are facts.

Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

December 22, 2009, 08:46:48 PM
Quote from: "lauren09"
Here ya go:

page 8

I have moved from different states too and had to get different drivers licenses, etc...including california. however, that original drivers license number stays with you. when i returned back to my original state, my original drivers license number was just given back to me. it's never erased. thus, even if mike moved and had a different drivers license number, he's california one is still relevant as a major source and form of personal identification.

just don't see how the FBI could release this document, we have the SS number now too.

Michael would have to get a completely NEW identity.

All the drivers licenses I have had have all had different numbers.  Maybe because you returned to California they keep it in their system for that state?  I have never had the same number from state to state though.  

Those are facts.

Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 08:51:52 PM
yes, different numbers for different states, of course.  i had a WA drivers license, moved to california, had to get a NEW Ca. license, then moved back to washington and had the same original washington drivers license number assigned back to me.  

i lived in florida, had to get a florida license, when i moved back to california i received the same california drivers license number i had originally.

you can't get two different drivers license numbers for and from the same state, if that makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 08:55:56 PM
and unless he does get a new SS number and drivers license number, his entire personal  identity has been released to the entire world. unless he did die, people could use those numbers of his to falsify documents, get credit cards, apply for stuff with his SS# and Drivers License Number. If he indeed did die and anyone tried to use his identity those numbers, or course, they'd come up showing invalid, person no longer living, ya know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 09:02:46 PM
also, another thought, his PASSPORT has been released to the public as well with his PASSPORT number on it, that number also ties into his SS# and drivers license #, a passport is often used as a form of identity if one doesn't have the other's mentioned above.

So, I so so badly want to believe hes still alive, badly. But how, he'd have to truly be in the Witness Protection Program and establish an entirely new identity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

December 22, 2009, 10:12:16 PM
also, another thought, his PASSPORT has been released to the public as well with his PASSPORT number on it, that number also ties into his SS# and drivers license #, a passport is often used as a form of identity if one doesn't have the other's mentioned above.

So, I so so badly want to believe hes still alive, badly. But how, he'd have to truly be in the Witness Protection Program and establish an entirely new identity.

Trust me, they would work it out if he decides to come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 23, 2009, 12:11:01 AM
Guys, that's not the full Driver's License number, the last 4 numbers are missing.

I'm not saying the license isn't real. I am saying that the modern number system is different now. Michael's current DL# would not be this number.

No return-from-the-dead-security-issue worries here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 23, 2009, 01:47:06 AM
hum, i goggled it, i can't find it now, but it showed a sample picture, two , of a california drivers license, it had the exact same numbers as Michael's did, 8. nothing had changed.

how do you know this because it's not the information i found.

also, if you look at the trial court documents in 2003, that has his drivers license number, no change.

i mean, one has to be logical here, he'd have to have a completely new identity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pondering......
December 23, 2009, 03:26:44 AM
I now have questions.....

Were any of his marriages legal if they stated Michael Joseph Jackson on the wedding licences?
If he did,they were never legally married to him because it would be considered fraud in a sense and I know those laws are the same here in Canada because one man abbreviated his name and the marriage was null in void.
Also,why did his official passports and other ID have Michael Joseph Jackson on them,automatically rendering then invalid and also illegal in California law and also as far as I know worldwide because here in Canada,it would not be legal and considered illegal and fraudulant.
Did he change his name legally I wonder though but would have had to do this before the trial because he is listed on the kids BC's as as the father named Michael Joseph Jackson but in the 2003/2005 court documents,his middle name is listed as Joe.
I am confused though because in court for depositions,etc throughout the years from 1993-2006 he stated his full real name to be Michael Joseph Jackson under oath because many were in court rooms and many were video depositions.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

Dot 246637

December 23, 2009, 03:56:46 AM

i mean, one has to be logical here, he'd have to have a completely new identity.

I do not have notion in the American law. But a new identity could be real. Perhaps by witness protection. But would that not mean we'll never see him again? Otherwise it would make no sense. :(

I do not give my hope up that it is different.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

December 23, 2009, 04:13:17 AM
Hello,

Hey, I'm wondering if someone could please provide an explanation for this, as the FBI just released Michael Jackson's driver's license (a copy of it ) and his confidential Drivers License Number, which is Michael's.

So, we have Jackson's Social Secruity Number not the just released FBI copy of his Drivers License Number. These are the two most confidential forms of ID for anyone and stay with you for life, even if he got another state's drivers license, his original would still remain.

Thus, unless he's been entered into the Witness Protection Program and was given a completely new identity, he died.

period!

thanks!

I don't think I understand your point... His drivers license number was already public before the release of these FBI files, right? It was stated in court documents concerning the child molestation process, wasn't it? So, even though the number is a personal number, I don't see it proving that he died now that it is mentioned in these files.

I see it as a number that CAN be used for identification, that's all. This doesn't proof anything to me, to be honest. My SS# is known all over the place and yes, it is being used for identification. And even though it's a personal number, it's not a secret or anything. The doctor, the dentist, my kid's school, my insurance companies.... All of them have my SS#.

I would be shocked though if the FBI files stated MJ's SS# and that number would correspond with the SS# stated on the death certificate. I don't know whether that's the case, can anybody tell?

To me, Michael Joe Jackson is a different person than Michael Joseph Jackson and as far as I know we have the following information:

Michael Joseph Jackson:  
   SS# = 303-62-5728
   DLN = unknown

Michael Joe Jackson:
   SS# = unknown
   DLN = N8685798

If anyone has more information: please don't keep it to yourself. But as far as my info goes I'll have to stick with Michael Joseph Jackson the entertainer died, whereas Michael Joe Jackson the person is alive and well!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 04:23:32 AM
It doesn't necessarily mean he's dead just because these numbers were released.  If MJ hoaxed his death he obviously wanted everyone to think that he died...that would be the point wouldn't it?  If it means anything, it's that he's not coming back.  Unless, like was mentioned, he's in witness protection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 23, 2009, 09:39:29 AM
how do we know these are even the real numbers??  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions