SpeedDemon1987Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
"Michael" Album Cover - ?
July 24, 2011, 06:56:55 AM
Hi everyone,
Okay, so we all know that the "Michael" album cover has lots of 'interesting' things on it, right? We're talking the Prince symbol, the cameras, the word 'alive' being written on MJ's lips etc. So my friend and I were zooming in on this album artwork because she wanted to see if you could actually see the word 'alive' on Michael's lips, and yeah, we could see it pretty clearly. But while we were zoomed in, a face caught my eye. I never really noticed this face (well, half a face) before, probably because it's so insignificant. But I was wondering who it was. This face can be found on the left hand side of the artwork, just above 'Off The Wall' Michael. You will definitely need to zoom in on the artwork, but the facial features of this person are pretty clear. I am hoping someone will recognize this face because I'm only young and I've realized that there is so much I don't know about Michael. So if you could please just take the time to find the image on google and have a good look at it, and try to figure out who it is, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

Re: "Michael" Album Cover - ?
July 24, 2011, 06:38:25 PM
Hi ! I don't know who can he be, I'm young too.  :D
But to see what you was talking about, I watched a big resolution of the cover. And I found one I've never seen before, this one:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(it's a big picture, wait the loading)

I've never seen this picture before, because the cover of the album is centered and don't show the left and right side. Look at the right with the This is it Era and the tabloids burning, pretty interesting. Also the Justice stick, inside the buble on the tree. These elements remind me the fight against the media and the trial of doctor murray...
Watching this, it's like Michael is involved with this album cover.
Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 06:43:10 PM by Cameron
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

suspicious mind

July 24, 2011, 06:56:47 PM
if you mean behind what looks like a saw blade it is Nelson Mandella , i think.  :P i hope this is a trying really hard tongue and not  a na na na na na tounge  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 25, 2011, 01:56:58 AM
if you mean behind what looks like a saw blade it is Nelson Mandella , i think.  :P i hope this is a trying really hard tongue and not  a na na na na na tounge  ;D

I think that's nelson mandela too :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

July 25, 2011, 02:42:39 AM
on the left side, also I've noticed where are the parents of all children are ten children one died within hours of birth but is not a baby, is an adult, can someone explain this?   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 25, 2011, 05:28:54 AM
Hi suspicious mind and Missyb007,
I was wondering for a while what you guys were talking about, with the whole Nelson Mandella thing, and it turns out that his face is on the mural painting thing only. If you look at the actual album cover, there is, as I said, half a face that isn't on the mural either. I realize that the link Cameron posted leads to the mural picture, but please find the actual album cover to see what I'm talking about. Thanks, and sorry for the mess up. I actually wasn't aware that there was a mural as well.

And encarna, I know what you're talking about, as I had a good look at the mural as well. There is ten kids, but it looks like the one at the bottom on the right is a baby, or at least a lot younger than all the other kids. But it still doesn't really make sense why he's on there....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 06:43:37 AM
I was wondering for a while what you guys were talking about, with the whole Nelson Mandella thing, and it turns out that his face is on the mural painting thing only. If you look at the actual album cover, there is, as I said, half a face that isn't on the mural either. I realize that the link Cameron posted leads to the mural picture, but please find the actual album cover to see what I'm talking about. Thanks, and sorry for the mess up. I actually wasn't aware that there was a mural as well.

And encarna, I know what you're talking about, as I had a good look at the mural as well. There is ten kids, but it looks like the one at the bottom on the right is a baby, or at least a lot younger than all the other kids. But it still doesn't really make sense why he's on there....

Haha ok I'll see if i can find it on the other album cover lol.
No worries.
What i did notice on the picture you posted ( it's also something you realy need to zoom in on), is between the big michael with the crown in the middle and the bad michael, there's a drawing of michael laying down in this hyperbaric ( do you spel it like that?) chamber .. i wondered why that would be in an album cover ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 25, 2011, 08:07:05 AM

Haha ok I'll see if i can find it on the other album cover lol.
No worries.
What i did notice on the picture you posted ( it's also something you realy need to zoom in on), is between the big michael with the crown in the middle and the bad michael, there's a drawing of michael laying down in this hyperbaric ( do you spel it like that?) chamber .. i wondered why that would be in an album cover ..
Maybe because the whole hyperbaric (yes, you spelt it right) chamber thing was a significant event in Mike's life. I read somewhere in one of the many forums (hoax pictures maybe?) on this website that the picture was real, but the story about him sleeping in it to prolong his life, or youthfulness or whatever was fake, and he actually had to have a go sleeping in it because of his burn incident with Pepsi.
But we've all pretty much figured out by now that there are some pretty weird things going on in this painting. This is one of them. I also found another difference (the first one being that half a face.....) between the mural painting thing and the actual album cover. Captain EO's (right-hand side) arms are in a different position. This probably means nothing, but why move them? I guess it's a thing Michael has going on. He waits until we think we've got it sorted out, then throws something else in the mix. He keeps us hanging on for more, and to me, that is his way of keeping us on track.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2011, 04:04:34 AM
Is this all that has been talked about with the album cover?

Has anyone mentioned the fish has a crown on it? How about "Ben" on a swing blowing bubblegum? Has it been mentioned that his children are in this?
This mural is packed and I would love to hear what else has been said about it or noticed. The Prince symbol must have been a joke since it isn't on the original.
I can't remember if it is on the album.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tove

January 16, 2012, 12:58:46 AM
I've been thinking much about Michael albums artwork. For me the picture makes  a perfect timeline and the story ends to the spaceship. At the first I was confused about the spaceship in the spaceship until I remembered the movie Moonwalker. I just don't recall that anybody has point this out, so this is one evidence more that "What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn't. it's the beginning." Spaceship is also in the Nelson de la Nuez's painting "The greatest show on earth", below the exiting button...exiting indeed!
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 01:05:05 AM by Tove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 16, 2012, 02:55:39 AM
I love the statue of him sitting down with a monstrous super soaker, between the busts of his 3 kids. Lady Di, everyone's in it.

But - there's a mysterious girl, with long hair that he's looking down to...that's interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Billie_Jean13

January 16, 2012, 03:20:09 AM
Has anyone noticed the buring pictures of michael right over the right hand side you need to zoom in to see that its actually him, and also right above the monarch butterfly on his shoulder theres a bubble with something in it and i cant tell what it is does anyone else know????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

Billie_Jean13

January 16, 2012, 03:22:29 AM
I love the statue of him sitting down with a monstrous super soaker, between the busts of his 3 kids. Lady Di, everyone's in it.

But - there's a mysterious girl, with long hair that he's looking down to...that's interesting.

Where is the mysterious girl?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 16, 2012, 05:52:30 AM
Has anyone noticed the buring pictures of michael right over the right hand side you need to zoom in to see that its actually him,[....]
I believe that these pictures are actually tabloids, with Michael on the cover as the next "exclusive story" is spread. Which is why they're being burnt. Not that anyone here is complaining  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tove

January 16, 2012, 07:23:11 AM
I'm still thinking about moonwalker. It has strange similarities to Michael's life like the kids etc Let's see if everything ends with come to gether:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I haven't figure out yet the true meaning of the lyrics though :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions