Mike is never going to come back....
December 22, 2009, 07:28:26 PM
....because thats all that everyone is worried about. Michael is telling his story and yet most people dont want to hear it because all they want is an exact date and location where is going to be and not care why he did this. here are some comments i have seen:

"...why do i did to show my love online? can't he feel my love already"
umm maybe he cant feel the love because he is telling us something very important and damn near life threating and yet a majority is not listening.When someone you love wants to tell you something dont you listen?He has actually beening telling us all of this for a long time and now that he is using the internet and other userful sources and/or people everone wants to dismiss that and jump beyond the most important part of this whole hoax. I wouldnt feel loved in no1 cared what i indured for 40 year or i wouldnt feel loved if no1 cared that i have almost lost my life to make a better one for them, to entertain them....i actually want to cry for him because i know that would hurt my feeling if i have to live the way he lived and when i go to tell my story people dont give 2 fucks about it.

"..if you cant tell us how you know this info or who you are then dont say anything..."

so you want micheal to sign on as himself and tell us everything :roll: and your going to believe that its actually him :roll: why does the person who is telling us this information have to give us a name? THE EVIDENCE SPEAKS FOR ITS SELF...use logic and you can see what adds up and what does not example: mike nor his family has said that he is alive YET we used logic to realize he was! so why not do the same with the information that is given and not worry about who it is? and by the way LOGIC will tell you who S.T.U.D.Y is if you think which brings me to....

"....why all the clues? its been 6months, enough with the games...."

why used clues? to make you think..why do you need to think? because the goverenment doesnt want you to and if you can think and figure the truth in this situation then you can think in real life and weigh out the lies that the media/goverment gives you. nothing in life is black or white so why should this be???? plus with all the member we figure out most of the clues together, as a unit, we unity like and army :D

"...what does mike have to do with 9/11 and other conspiracys..."
umm what makes you think that the "NWO" wants to see a positive, wealthy, black man telling people to heal the world and start with themselves to make this world better when they want the opposite? Mike is the biggest star ever on the planet and people look to him and they couldnt have that. If your an MJ fan then im sure you dont believe the allegations..and if you dont believe the allegations then you can safely say that its not a coincident that the boys had the same story,age, and legal team then right? all of that adds up to what we like to call a conspiracy...lmao which would also put him in that same group as MLK,JFK, JFK jr ect.
                                    "...until mike says it himself this is crap..."
really? you want mike to have a press confence and say " yes the nwo wanted me dead and thats why i did this ect" im starting to think yall really want him to die :lol: but really its not funny, we see what they do to people who speak out. JFK jr gave clues to who killed his dad and where is he? Tupac gave clues about the illuminati and where is he? do we really want the same for mike??? he is telling us the safest way he can.

and with that said i do believe that mike is watching and he wants us to fully understand how serious this is and its not a silly joke or game and until we do he is not going to come back. i mean why should he if we dont even really care why he did it in the first place. all the years he performed, all the music, memories and we cant listen to him for a change, we cant think for one time just for mike?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

Re: Mike is never going to come back....
December 22, 2009, 07:47:27 PM
I never said they had to give their name , just don't say you have info but can't reveal it...tell only what you can and keep any private info to yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 08:29:08 PM
Good point!! I have been trying to explain that to people as well. The point is not when or where or even if he does come back...the point is IT'S TIME FOR US TO WAKE UP AND SEE THINGS FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE! We need to step away from the TV, magazines, tabloids, mainstream media, and do the research. Lets say that MJ really did die and we had solid proof that he did, and someone was spreading this message in the exact same way...how many people would actually be paying attention?
I have been a HUGE fan since I was a kid, I would love to see him come back, but I also have my kids to think about and the reality is, even if he doesn't come back, the issues in our world are still going to be there. I refuse to stand here with my eyes, ears, and mouth shut and watch my kids future go down the drain!! It's time to wake up people, and we need to do it NOW!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 08:37:33 PM
So why does whether he comes back or not rest ONLY ON US?not trying to argue,im just wondering...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

December 22, 2009, 08:52:21 PM
Quote from: "Mercurial"
So why does whether he comes back or not rest ONLY ON US?not trying to argue,im just wondering...
Because one of the many things MJ always fought for and always wanted was for US as a people to wake up and UNITE. The only way that we are going to over come everything wrong with this world is by coming together for ONE common goal. To me, this is the reason behind the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 09:09:05 PM
by the way LOGIC will tell you who S.T.U.D.Y is if you think which brings me to....

I agree. I have my own theory on who STUDY is....and if you think for a second, you'll realize who he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

December 22, 2009, 09:13:31 PM
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
by the way LOGIC will tell you who S.T.U.D.Y is if you think which brings me to....

I agree. I have my own theory on who STUDY is....and if you think for a second, you'll realize who he is.

I have a thought or two on who STUDY could possibly be as well. What I do know for sure is that STUDY is a really intelligent being who has gone to great lengths to enlighten us and open our minds. I appreciate the journey they have sent us on. Thanks STUDY, much appreciated.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 09:14:52 PM

Alright Cheetoman2004, your games up, admit it's you!
Haha, I'm only kidding lol :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 09:25:33 PM
Because no one knows for sure if he is alive. Fuck the whole "I'm going to use my death to show the truth" Bullshit. If Michael was really doing that, than he would have done on a much BIGGER forum. IE most people in the world by now would be questioning whether or not he died. And guess what? Most people STILL believe he is dead.
As for the whole "the government is lying to us" blah blah, OF COURSE they are. That is not some HUGE secret. That is why most people don't know about their poltics, it is why most people do not engage with their government, because they DO NOT TRUST THEM. Yes, most of that stuff is happening and nothing can't really be done about it until shit hits the fan. You have to take everything from the masses before they are ready to fight.
So no, TIAI was NOT his message. Hell, there may not even be a message to this. Hell, he is probably rotting in a coffin at this very moment. People need to see him to get that closure. That is WHY they are asking when he is coming back. God, a retard could have figure that out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 09:31:32 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
....because thats all that everyone is worried about. Michael is telling his story and yet most people dont want to hear it because all they want is an exact date and location where is going to be and not care why he did this. here are some comments i have seen:

"...why do i did to show my love online? can't he feel my love already"
umm maybe he cant feel the love because he is telling us something very important and damn near life threating and yet a majority is not listening.When someone you love wants to tell you something dont you listen?He has actually beening telling us all of this for a long time and now that he is using the internet and other userful sources and/or people everone wants to dismiss that and jump beyond the most important part of this whole hoax. I wouldnt feel loved in no1 cared what i indured for 40 year or i wouldnt feel loved if no1 cared that i have almost lost my life to make a better one for them, to entertain them....i actually want to cry for him because i know that would hurt my feeling if i have to live the way he lived and when i go to tell my story people dont give 2 fucks about it.

"..if you cant tell us how you know this info or who you are then dont say anything..."

so you want micheal to sign on as himself and tell us everything :roll: and your going to believe that its actually him :roll: why does the person who is telling us this information have to give us a name? THE EVIDENCE SPEAKS FOR ITS SELF...use logic and you can see what adds up and what does not example: mike nor his family has said that he is alive YET we used logic to realize he was! so why not do the same with the information that is given and not worry about who it is? and by the way LOGIC will tell you who S.T.U.D.Y is if you think which brings me to....

1) who is to say that we are not listening? we have our own ways of paying attention, but in the end, we all HEAR, SEE, FEEL Michael's message. but it does not mean we have to agree with the whole TIAI situation. Yes, Michael can use the internet to get his message across. BUT I doubt he would agree to a website 3589752 redirections of someone's theory. we need to hear from Michael HIMSELF when he returns, if he does.

2) none of us mentioned that Michael should sign on. why do we praise the internet so much? that is why we hope Michael will come out himself, some way more effective than the internet because not everyone has internet connection, nor computer access. Michael is much smarter. he will know how & what to make it effective for the WHOLE WORLD to be aware of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 09:48:29 PM
Quote from: "missuMJ"
Because one of the many things MJ always fought for and always wanted was for US as a people to wake up and UNITE. The only way that we are going to over come everything wrong with this world is by coming together for ONE common goal. To me, this is the reason behind the hoax.
ok.hmm i am not sure that exactly answered my question though. :? And Damn BCorn and q0txciityl0ve.lol.so true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

December 22, 2009, 09:59:42 PM
Quote from: "missuMJ"
ok.hmm i am not sure that exactly answered my question though. :? And Damn BCorn and q0txciityl0ve.lol.so true.
Okay, lets try this again...
Before his "death" he carried this message. Sure we were all listening, but most of us turned our heads waiting for someone else to take care of it, someone else to solve these problems. So after his death, we are forced to open our eyes and do our homework and realize that THERE IS NO ONE ELSE TO TAKE CARE OF IT, THERE IS NO ONE ELSE TO SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS, IT IS UP TO US! So how many of us are in this just to see him come back, and how many of us are in this to save our world?? That is the point. We need to PROVE that we are willing to do the foot work and rely on ourselves, quit our bitching, and DO SOMETHING. Why would he come back to a world full of people that are not willing to take charge? We left it up to him for the last 20+ years, now he is leaving it up to us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 10:08:18 PM
Quote from: "Smelly"

Alright Cheetoman2004, your games up, admit it's you!
Haha, I'm only kidding lol :)

lol. I think people might've actually thought I was behind TIAI back when I made that edit to the Faked Death wikipedia page. But I am not STUDY.

But I think a lot of us might agree on who we think STUDY is...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

December 22, 2009, 10:27:23 PM
Before his "death" he carried this message. Sure we were all listening, but most of us turned our heads waiting for someone else to take care of it, someone else to solve these problems. So after his death, we are forced to open our eyes and do our homework and realize that THERE IS NO ONE ELSE TO TAKE CARE OF IT, THERE IS NO ONE ELSE TO SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS, IT IS UP TO US! So how many of us are in this just to see him come back, and how many of us are in this to save our world?? That is the point. We need to PROVE that we are willing to do the foot work and rely on ourselves, quit our bitching, and DO SOMETHING. Why would he come back to a world full of people that are not willing to take charge? We left it up to him for the last 20+ years, now he is leaving it up to us.[/quote]
Hey, you do REALIZE that Michael Jackson is not a saint or Jesus Christ? Because you sound like you're crazy. Michael was a FUCKING MAN! Not some GOD!
Geez, go outside and smell the fresh air. Because it looks like you have not done that for awhile. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 10:40:28 PM
Quote from: "BCorn"
Before his "death" he carried this message. Sure we were all listening, but most of us turned our heads waiting for someone else to take care of it, someone else to solve these problems. So after his death, we are forced to open our eyes and do our homework and realize that THERE IS NO ONE ELSE TO TAKE CARE OF IT, THERE IS NO ONE ELSE TO SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS, IT IS UP TO US! So how many of us are in this just to see him come back, and how many of us are in this to save our world?? That is the point. We need to PROVE that we are willing to do the foot work and rely on ourselves, quit our bitching, and DO SOMETHING. Why would he come back to a world full of people that are not willing to take charge? We left it up to him for the last 20+ years, now he is leaving it up to us.
Hey, you do REALIZE that Michael Jackson is not a saint or Jesus Christ? Because you sound like you're crazy. Michael was a FUCKING MAN! Not some GOD!
Geez, go outside and smell the fresh air. Because it looks like you have not done that for awhile. :?[/quote]

I am just curious...why are you here? If the only thing you plan to do is put others down, why are you here?
I never said anything about MJ being a saint or Jesus Christ or a GOD, I said that for years he had a message...and at this point, with the position that we are in as a nation, and as a planet, it is time that we wake up and see things for what they are, and if it takes an ICON faking his own death for people to open their eyes, I am all for it. Name one other celebrity that worked or is working as hard as he did/is to bring us all together to clean up the mess we have created...not gonna find one.
So, I would suggest before you start personally attacking people here, at least try to absorb what some of us are saying...see the bigger picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions