My Thoughts on TIAI (hate me or not).
December 22, 2009, 05:44:58 PM
i posted this on another forum. & so i edited this for this forum's convenience.

Before I start this, let me assure all of you that yes I did all 9 segments of the TIAI reveal.

I personally am disappointed, first with myself. why? I remember telling other members not to pay much attention to TIAI. little later, i found myself possessing this desire to know who & why is the purpose of TIAI. i admit, i contradicted myself i believed that TNZ or some foolish person were playing tricks on us. my opinion has changed.

bu not so much.

this whole reveal of TIAI...what can i say? it left me with disappointment. why? because i believe that some fell into this big manipulation. TIAI shoved down our throats all these redirects. but did you really expect us all to immediately get the "hints"? such as the 999...or biblical references. some of us are't even religious to begin with, some of us don't even read the bible.

the whole end of the world thing really tickles my fancies. when Michael stated, "we only have four years left," that did NOT mean that we had to go assuming he meant the end of the world was near. whatever Michael meant by that, we must hear from HIM. not by a website with 8257128571 redirects.

after i read the 9 posts or whatever, i questioned...how does one person know more information of Michael than the rest of the world? yet states he/she cannot mention any of it nor how? seriously, though? how are you "the chosen one," as i put it? why do you even mention you cannot tell of some secret information, KNOWING that many will be skeptical? if you don't want to be asked, then don't mention it.

whether you agree with me or not, i still did wonder if Michael was alive...when he will come back. call me selfish, but yes...i do wish to know. why? because we have gone almost 6 months. i surely would like to know if my baby is okay, i surely would like to know ifhe will ever come back. then the infamous Mo (hey girl, hey!  :mrgreen:) tells me, "well, if you read all of the 9 posts, you wouldn't have questioned." i question, if i want. get that straight. i got furious when she made a post how some are too lazy to read all 9 posts or something along those lines. so i said that many of us do not comprehend on the same level. some like it figurative, others ( like me) like it direct. who is anyone to say that another person did not read? i reassure all of you that just because we ask about Michael's condition, just because we do not agree about the whole TIAI situation, DOES NOT mean we are blind. it DOES NOT mean we are deaf. we do see Michael's message, we do hear Michael's message...especially from throughout all of these years. but i personally disagree with how his message is approached & has been brought to an internet website that does redirects. of course, later on, I get a reply from Souza (you too, HEY GIRL HEY!  :mrgreen:) telling me not to question Mo's role as an administrator. & so i said i have every right to, i can question if i want, especially if i do not agree with her approach in the thread. i disliked her lack of respecting the diversity of opinions about TIAI. Souza then says that they are both open-minded, & she is "telling it like it is." well, i sure as heck am telling it like it is also. do not try to intimidate me...over the internet, JUST because you are an administrator.

now, what really, truly, deeply, madly irked me what this whole list of JOIN THE ARMY OF L.O.V.E. you have GOT to be kidding me. so basically, i must enroll in an internet list to show that i am with Michael? oh damn, well if that is true, then i must join before Michael or anyone else thinks I do not love him. no. i DO NOT need to join a list to show my affection for this man. i DO NOT need to join a list to show that i am aware of his message. i DO NOT need to join a list to show that i am making a difference in the world. i know that MYSELF. & i will show that to the world in MY OWN WAYS. personally, i do not think Michael would mind this list but he will not rely his whole being on it. Michael feels our love from miles away. he will not, in my opinion, deny nor discriminate those who do not join this "army of L.O.V.E." if anything, me even having hope of his existence, me even believing in his messages for the betterment & awareness of society & the world's occurrence should already indicate my admiration & perseverence. the list is cute, but uh...not effective, sorry.

if my post offended anyone, i apologize. but we are entitled to our own opinions. & EVERYONE should be open-minded to the diversity of people, & their opinions. this whole TIAI situation only broke bonds among us. but in the end, despite the situation, we are for Michael.

thank you, God bless you all. with love, L.O.V.E.

PS: Mo & Souza...feel free to delete my post, if you shall...since I know you won't be too fond of me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: My Thoughts on TIAI (hate me or not).
December 22, 2009, 06:24:26 PM
I applaud you on your post
i too am sick of reading since i came on this morning nastiness such as: oh you must not have read it all,people here are lazy ...yada yada yada  
of course we want to know if MJ is alive and safe and of course we're sceptical when
someone comes here saying they have the info ooh but they can't share as ooh we would not believe them anyway  WELL TRY US then we can form our own opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 06:39:10 PM
Great post! And honestly.... I never followed up on TIAI so.. I'm out of the loop and I didn't even know there was a hassle and a lot of hard mixed feelings and whatnot. But good you are voicing how you feel!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 06:53:00 PM
Great post girl!! and no, you should never be afraid of voicing your opinions even if some people feel uncomfortable with them. Since this morning I also felt that athmosphere of people believing they were somehow enlightened and the ones who don't buy it are just narrowminded or didn't pay enough attention or that we're not seeing the obvious. The obvious is that TIAI was just a mind game played by someone just like us and he/she should had stated that from the beggining. All those redirections were just to try to see clues in things that could be or couldn't be there, it's not the solely truth and it's clearly not someone sent my MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 07:18:49 PM
thank you all so very much. i appreciate your inputs.

God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 08:28:37 PM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
now, what really, truly, deeply, madly irked me what this whole list of JOIN THE ARMY OF L.O.V.E. you have GOT to be kidding me. so basically, i must enroll in an internet list to show that i am with Michael? oh damn, well if that is true, then i must join before Michael or anyone else thinks I do not love him. no. i DO NOT need to join a list to show my affection for this man. i DO NOT need to join a list to show that i am aware of his message. i DO NOT need to join a list to show that i am making a difference in the world. i know that MYSELF. & i will show that to the world in MY OWN WAYS. personally, i do not think Michael would mind this list but he will not rely his whole being on it. Michael feels our love from miles away. he will not, in my opinion, deny nor discriminate those who do not join this "army of L.O.V.E." if anything, me even having hope of his existence, me even believing in his messages for the betterment & awareness of society & the world's occurrence should already indicate my admiration & perseverence. the list is cute, but uh...not effective, sorry.

Thank you for this post, I feel so very much the same about this whole thing! At a time i was pretty intrigued by TIAI but soon after one of the early redirections (i think it was END GAME) i became kinda sceptic about its origins and motives. Yet i was so curious last night to see what comes out of it and well... the feelings are mixed, from being disappointed to sligtly alarmed. I agree, prejudice is ignorance, so i made sure there was a bucket of popcorn next to me as i sat down to read all of the 9+ parts of this saga. I still think it was a good job collecting all the information, making parallels etc. Nothing new, but a good summary and a clear explanation of one's thoughts and intentions... but i think it's a little unfair to make people believe these are 100% MJ's intentions and it's 100% what he wants us to see. IMO, it is what the author(s) of TIAI want(s) people to see. Nothing wrong with that, but i think making it look like MJ is definety behind it and forming an army on his behalf is a little too much.

I also think MJ doesn't need a virtual squad to support his comeback (if he is planning one). I must admit before June 25 it was 12-15 years ago that i last dreamt of Michael at night being a little girl, and although i never stopped to appreciate his music (whenever i could hear it occasionally) it  was AFTER June 25 that i truly discovered the man i never knew - after reading his books, listenning to his interviews, rethinking his lyrics and hearing his messages. And there's no need to 'open' my eyes on illuminati to make me wanna stand by his side and support him if he shall return. The love, respect and admiration of this man which i gained  after knowing about him is enough to leave no doubt about standing by him. And in these months i learned that so many people around the world (believers or non-believers) feel the same, which makes me confident Michael already has an army of those who love him, bigger than ever before

Apart that, enlighting people about NWO (as if nobody really knew anything on controlled media, greedy and morally unleahed elites, brainwashing and mass manipulation before) by means of a redirection site wouldn't do much. For the record, i come from a country notorious for blowing its own citizens, including a school full of kids, assasinating journalists and politicians who dared to take an independent stance etc. So i know what i'm talking about. And i know that 90% of educated population in my country knows about it too. It's not the absense of knowledge that keeps the current status quo. And to my honest and saddest belief, it might take a bloody war to change that, terrible but true. The history of mankind proved it so many times, along the fact that we never learn from our history. It would help, of course, if all the people in the world would suddenly change greed, envy, selfishness, indifference, intolerance and hatered for generousity, compassion, understanding and love. But i'm afraid even several thousand passionate girls (i think this is fact) is not gonna turn the world upside down... The best and biggest we can do is to live our lives according to what we believe is right and good in our hearts, and no need to be apocalyptic to do that. And also no need to be arrogant saying that everyone who doesn't get the TIAI message is blind or lazy. MJ once quoted on the Apostles: 'Whoever humble yourself like this child is the greatest among me' (JC).

Thank God, we all have different opinions, otherwise the world would be even scarier place it is now! This is the danger of interpretation. After all, noone of us really knows what the real purpose of the hoax is, we cannot even be 100% sure there is a hoax. That's why i feel it's a little too soon to put anything on Michael's long-suffering head, be it a crown of thorns or a nimbus. And stating that there's a part of information about the hoax that could make us all sure that TIAI is right but not revealing this information does not help at all, in fact it's only adding to speculation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 22, 2009, 08:42:07 PM
Amen! We all have different opinions on this and I'm glad you spoke your mind!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 10:27:32 PM
Amen Sista!   ;)   I couldn't have said it better myself and, no, you shouldn't feel like people will hate you for your opinions and feelings.  Isn't that why we are all here?  To discuss the best hoax ever and bounce ideas off eachother?  That is how people grow and learn, by hearing other points of view and coming to your own conclusions.

Happy Hoaxing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

Its her

December 23, 2009, 12:14:44 AM
Happy Christmas week :D , fellow hoax investigators. Glad to see that everyone is playing nice :lol: .  We shouldn't ever be quick to anger over something we read, as we can't see the FACE or hear the tone.
I love to use upper case letters ;)  and colors  :shock: and people think I am psycho and shouting, but mostly, I am singing and squealing. The colors go underground when I am unsure or upset. I have something interesting to say here, I guess, as I tried to read everything, and I haven't seen it yet.

Do y'all know the J5 song, "MAN OF WAR"?  

God. I have been playing this song over and over ALL DAY at work for two weeks, now. It is SO passionately haunting!!! If you want to actually FEEL MJ's  :cry: beating  :cry: heart and soul, break this bad boy out and listen to it. OMG. Talk about love...all of the J5, but Michael is , holy cow, he's got you by the shoulders, crying in your face, with this one. It stops you, it DOES. I always loved his voice, but this ---goes to some deep places besides just your ears. He did what he always SAID he would do, with this one: his soul is oozing out of it ALL over you. Oh, my. They never played this on the radio in the 70's.

I didn't realize what you guys were all talking about, with this S.T.U.D.Y talk because I just read the TIAI stuff TODAY.

TWO THINGS ABOUT THIS: I hope this is the right place to post this, or else please move it where it properly goes, THANX!!

ONE line in the song says:"Study Peace, cuz Peace is what we need."  THAT'S WHERE MARLON EVEN GOT IT TO WRITE IT IN THE MEMORIAL BOOK----IT'S A SONG FROM THEIR TOURING DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!Probably a clue to remind MJ to make it to the reunion concert(s?)

The other matter of business---omg---I've been wondering how/where to say this! Thank you, Jesus (Prince of Peace)!!! (Tis the Season, you know, and the Reason for the Season, eh?)

Listen to the words in this beautiful beautiful  :cry:  song.  It says,   just becuz your your ARMY gave you strength and gives you might, the TRUTH is gonna win---wrong will never conquer right...everyman has the right to think and be free...

MJ NEVER wanted an ARMY of footsoldiers following any man---EVEN himself.  HE said to look in your own mirror AT YOURSELF, not him. ARMIES banding together,in the name of some man's (even good)opinion(s) eventually get rabid and pick up weapons, whether lethal or plain ole common verbal abuse. :o  :(  
The whole, "step away from them"/ "Us vs. Them" mentality is divisive!   It is a seed of war, NOT Peace.
Sooner or later one will come to blows, when one steps away from another human, to take what they think is a "better side". The point is that it will make you see yourself, as different, maybe better, more enlightened, whatever. I know all too well. It's a narrow line...If it makes you proud of yourself, like THAT, you're not doing it...   exactly   right---trying, but no cigar! :oops:   Study Peace. It is a WHOLE higher thought than we are used to on planet Earth, we've been fighting SO LONG. Sorry, for preaching to the choir! I'm preaching to my own mirror, too.

MJ wanted people to use THEIR brain parts to freely THINK for themselves, and be led by YOUR own insides (conscience)
to DO what you know is right and helpful to everyone YOU know, in your corner of the world, in love and peace. The only way you can know if you're doing peace right, is to study it. The only way to know if YOU are doing it right is to look at YOURSELF only, not the rest of your "army".  
Lovers join clubs, associations, :)  BTW. Fighters join armies. I don't mean to disparage ANY of you sweet hoaxers' ideas, if you joined an 'army of love', GO with God!!  Please  don't take it wrong, if I do not want to be "in the army, now" (that's a song, too!). You must  do YOUR conscience. I just wanted to throw "IMHO" out there, in support of my Lover Boy. He loves SO much; he shames me :oops: .  :cry: I will do better.

People who want to make another religion out of this, MAY, if they need to,  8-) but actually, it's not supposed to be a binding thing. Religion gives you things to DO habitually to keep the thing going, so one doesn't forget. It's ok.

I think ----if I use my eyes ALL the time, I won't be ABLE 8-)  to forget (to pray, to help, to love, to give). Perhaps it would be better to simply keep alert to fresh need all around ME---I am  IT in that situation, you know? and do THAT, all by my self, if anyone helps or not.

Think for your own self, is all he was saying. A single person can go where no army is welcome.  ;) I have a problem with that word. "Army" connotes  a band of people organized ("armed", prepared) to fight something   8-) (bad things like poverty, bloodshed of innocent animals, quacks in every field, bilking and harming the public). But I don't get how one would fight hate and discord, by being in an "arm-y". That sounds like a fighter to me. Is MJ a lover or a fighter?  Are you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Serenitys_Dream

December 23, 2009, 01:10:02 AM
The Army of Love is not a list nor an actual military organization. This is a metaphor being used to mobilize people in to action to change themselves and the world around them through love, kindness, compassion, caring for one another, positive thinking, community involvement, volunteering, focusing on your family, demanding world peace, caring for the environment, caring for animals etc. This also includes becoming aware of and helping others realize that the world around may not be as it seems, that there are groups trying to gain control over us, that there intentions are nefarious and that these individual have been deceiving us. They are involved in ALL governments and they use journalism, TV, Music, the education system, food, water, climate change, and anything they can to keep us distracted and blinded. I am not sure where this idea of a list came from but that isn't what is going on. No one wants you to put your name to anything, move to anywhere, take up a weapon. What you are being asked to do is care for YOURSELF, your friends , your neighbours, your family, your community and ultimately the world. If every single person started to change their perceptions, change how they view themselves and others, change what is determined to valuable (money, materialism, vanity, sex  VS love, compassion, tolerance, understanding) this world would be a much better place.

From The Heal The World Foundation Website - Founded by Michael Jackson
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael's Army
The following is an example of what Michael might have told his fans:

TO MY FANS, my Family....We must build up an Army.
YOU are my soldiers of love. My character army.
We are at WAR and we need to prepare ourselves.
The War is World Chaos.....
The battles are famine, poverty, crime, abuse, homelessness, illiteracy, moral ignorance and moral apathy.
All the factors or elements of a world that prevents peace within it.
To WIN a war, you must first come to realize you are actually IN a war!

Then, you must come to know and recognize your opponent! This opponent has many titles, but the ones we will use here are as follows:

* Poor Character
    * The Adversary

My army, you must arm yourself with the appropriate shields, swords and gear to properly defend and defeat the Adversary during each battle in your life.

THE CHOICE TO DO RIGHT OR WRONG IN EACH MOMENT OF YOUR LIVES...WILL DECIDE YOUR FUTURE!

A man who brings a knife to a shoot-out will not survive.
So I ask: What can we do to change the tide of our character war? We must do the following:

1. We must arm ourselves and FIGHT!
   2. Learn the character laws that govern us and actively look out for the best interests of others.
   3. Learn to strategize against our opponent
   4. Learn and study our opponent's movements and take measures to counter him
   5. Unite with the Army against him

Help us WIN this War.....
We MUST improve our character by arming ourselves with reliable weapons and armament, the extensive array of virtues that make up good character. As Gandhi said

"We must be the change you wish to see in the world"

We can be Victorious. We MUST be Victorious!
So, please, go ahead and be that change!

The keywords here are "character improvement":

* Individual character improvement
    * Reproducible improvement
    * Global improvement

Bad Character vs. Good Character
A person's character is near synonymous with his spirit.

So, when we battle the adversary to improve our personal character, we are not only engaged in a spiritual battle, but a much broader spiritual war that ripples around the world. This war has has been with us from the beginning of time, but today we could simply be seen to be in a kind of ice war; people's hearts are icing over and need to be defrosted.

In every war, there is an army of good guys and bad guys and in the war against evil on Earth...Michael's Army are the good guys!

In THIS WAR, our opponent (the Adversary) not only promotes the vices that make up poor character, but he himself is the embodiment of these vices. An example of such vices include

* selfishness
    * envy
    * greed
    * fear
    * doubt
    * intolerance
    * unkindness, etc...

All vices enslave people, making them less able to serve and to ultimately receive the joy experienced by both giver and receiver.

The goal of the adversary is to delude mortal man into digressing his character; improved character being man's ONLY chance of enduring happiness. Often people do not literally believe in the Adversary, so they do no see the need to defeat it.

The the remedying of the overall damage done to our communities by our embracing a wide range of vices is then often made the sole responsibility governments as the pews of churches empty and people live increasingly only for themselves. Police forces grow and legislation becomes increasingly complicated as still more people look for ways to skirt the law for their own ends.

One at-risk person who deliberately cultivates his conscience, will, for example, now be less likely to incur the financial cost of being pursued by police, processed through the courts, and warehoused in jails.

The Adversary's building His OWN ARMY......

To defeat this formidable opponent, we must not remain tepid in our pursuit of LEARNING ABOUT THE STRATEGIES ON HOW TO BEAT HIM AND all the ways we can progress our individual and collective character.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

December 23, 2009, 03:41:30 AM
Quote from: Serenitys_Dream

Yes! I agree completely with what you say ... This is the true meaning of the Army Michael, you have to dwell on the profound meaning it represents.
It is not easy, because achieving the autonomy of mind means not expect to be driven! make their own way, indicated by the metaphor of the Army of Love, with the knowledge that many other people are walking with us! :)  :)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

*Mo*

December 23, 2009, 04:05:07 AM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
then the infamous Mo (hey girl, hey!  :mrgreen:) tells me, "well, if you read all of the 9 posts, you wouldn't have questioned."

Sorry to disappoint you, but it was Souza who wrote that, not me  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 23, 2009, 04:05:34 AM
I absolutely agree with you on this post, and applaud you for your courage to post so we don't have to have all the same opinions on TIAI, I for one don't believe it anymore I mean I believe Michael's message and I'm in his army of love but I was long before TIAI came by. And yes I want to know if he's doing okay too and if he is alive, even if that is selfish or not but that doesn't make us lazy, I don't understand how anyone can call us who don't believe in TIAI call us lazy, we've been sitting here searching and searching for six months now losing sleep over this etc, it is changing our lives drasticly and to call that lazy is going a little too far for me. But yeah everyone has their own opinions and I respect that but I have my own too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 04:31:29 AM
q0txciityl0ve, you made me feel so relieved!!!! this is what we need, to stand up and speak! i was going to post a topic on this but searched and got yours. i have been feeling totally left out cause i'm not really being able to believe in this theory BLINDLY. we're being told "don't believe everything you're told", and i don't. then how can i believe in a redirecting site? what i want to make clear here is i will believe and join when i'm certain that Michael wants me to do this, but the reality is, i don't see this message coming from Michael

i am reposting some lines from your post cause they are exactly my thoughts.

some of us are't even religious to begin with, some of us don't even read the bible.

the whole end of the world thing really tickles my fancies. when Michael stated, "we only have four years left," that did NOT mean that we had to go assuming he meant the end of the world was near. whatever Michael meant by that, we must hear from HIM. not by a website with 8257128571 redirects.

whether you agree with me or not, i still did wonder if Michael was alive...when he will come back. call me selfish, but yes...i do wish to know. why? because we have gone almost 6 months. i surely would like to know if my baby is okay, i surely would like to know ifhe will ever come back.

i reassure all of you that just because we ask about Michael's condition, just because we do not agree about the whole TIAI situation, DOES NOT mean we are blind. it DOES NOT mean we are deaf. we do see Michael's message, we do hear Michael's message...especially from throughout all of these years. but i personally disagree with how his message is approached & has been brought to an internet website that does redirects.

personally, i do not think Michael would mind this list but he will not rely his whole being on it. Michael feels our love from miles away.

this whole TIAI situation only broke bonds among us. but in the end, despite the situation, we are for Michael.

i couldn't agree more girl, i couldn't agree more!

i know how i adore Michael, i know what he wants me to be like, but i see no proofs that this hoax was for making us aware of the NWO or illuminati theories, i belive in clues, i got clues from Michael in the movie, through his lyrics, his signs that this is a hoax. i need that kind of signs or clues from him that this is his message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

~Souza~

December 23, 2009, 05:14:41 AM
First of all I am glad you took the effort to at least read through all the posts. What I don't understand very well, is where the disappointment comes from. My concern in this whole thing is that people are way to busy with "When will he be back?" instead of "What happened that made him do this?" In my opinion that is the main question of this hoax. The posts S.T.U.D.Y. made clearly state that the return of Mike depends on how this whole story will continue. We know that he is alive, we have seen all those clues, I am convinced that if he thinks it's time, he will return, in his own time. I didn't get all the hints either, that is why I am glad S.T.U.D.Y. took the effort to explain all of the redirects. I can understand some will not get it the first time you read it, but wait a few days and read through it again. I am not religious either, but I do understand why these quotes were used, they fit. You don't have to be religious to understand these quotes, certainly not since they are now explained in the 9 posts.

What I also don't understand is why people are so skeptical about the fact that S.T.U.D.Y. could actually be in the know about this hoax. Mike could never do this all on his own, he must have a lot of help, a whole team in my opinion. People on the forums, helping us in the right direction, people protecting him, people writing articles etc. etc. Why can't they say exactly how it is? Because as long as they stay 'Anonymous' they can be seen by people NOT in the know as 'nutters', which is safe for them and for Mike. If Mike wanted the whole world to know he is still alive, we would have seen him already. Apparently he doesn't want that, which means not everything can be revealed yet. People like S.T.U.D.Y. are letting us know he is alive, what the purpose is of this hoax and what needs to be done before and if he can return. If that should not comfort those who were still in doubt, I don't know what he could do more. S.T.U.D.Y.'s job is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, we can ask him or her everything about it. S.T.U.D.Y.'s job is not to tell us where Mike is or when he will return. That could mean he does not know, and if he does know, it means he is not allowed to tell, which would make sense.

Also, I DO know my government is full of shit, I DO know there are conspiracies, I DO know I should help others in need, I DO know I should tell my loved ones more often that I love them, I DO know I should me more active in questioning the BS of the media, but do I always act to it? NO. I am busy, it doesn't effect me personally yet and it's more easy to let it be. That is what they mean with "The end of the World" in my opinion. I do not think that the world ends in 2012, I am too rational for that, but I do get what they mean. As long as we only KNOW and don't ACT, this world will GO down and those that are controlling us already will only have more and more power if we keep sitting on our couches. Something needs to be done. I do not think that can be done overnight, or in a year, or in our generation (like JFK already said), but if we do nothing, there will be no turn into the right direction, we will only go down and other generations will have the effects of it. Do you have children? Do you have grand children? Don't you want them to grow up and live in a world without wars, lies and a lack of oxygen?

I feel not offended at all, I feel sad some people only say: "I know all that stuff, and I love Michael, why should I do something because I already know?" Of course he will not discriminate anyone who will not post his or her support in the list, he fights against discrimination so that is out of the question. But he did this for a reason, a big one and whatever he is planning to do, he needs to know people support him, he needs to know people won't let him down, he can't smell that, he needs to see. If everyone would just think "Michael knows already we love him, no need to post in that thread", he would not feel supported and he might not return at all, think about that. It's a few seconds work, it won't hurt you and he will KNOW you will support him. See it as politics, politicians need supporters too.

I will not delete your post, it is your opinion and I respect that, I only want to try to make you think otherwise but in the end it's all up to yourself, I can't control you and that is also not my intention. Mike can not speak for himself, others should help him and I signed up for the long ride, and I will keep trying to explain again and again and again to make people aware. For those who choose not to be a part of this, no hard feelings, I see where you are coming from since I have been skeptical too in the past 6 months, but I have experienced a lot of things that makes me think S.T.U.D.Y. is not here to play around, he just can't tell us all, so he tries his best to at least show us he is alive. It should not make you angry or disappointed, but it should give you comfort if you are here just to know if he's ok.

p.s. Like I already said I will not discuss Mo's role as an administrator, nor would I discuss the moderators here on the board. If you have any questions about that, you can PM me and ask me directly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions