PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Is Michael behind ANONYMOUS
July 30, 2011, 08:52:54 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's the latest from Anonymous (?).  LOTS of green men in this video.  Then there's the pirate thing....Could it BE any more obvious to us that Michael is behind this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BdNXclKiGA[/youtube]

afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ Green Men, V masks and surgical masks like Michael use. And the message of the video is so important. WOW! This is so Michaelish!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 30, 2011, 09:01:52 PM
This is one of my fave videos of them. I don't know if I'm too sensitive but this video made me cry. It's very nice to see the humanity is waking up from the deep sleep and starting to raise their voice as one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2ojF8n1VFo&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 30, 2011, 09:03:14 PM
i agree with you Purelove..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

gwynnedTopic starter

July 30, 2011, 09:49:04 PM
Purelove, thank you for that powerful video.   

Interesting that the Matrix is quoted frequently in the video as it was made by the same people that made 'V for Vendetta.' 

So, this is kinda odd.  The Wachowski Brothers are allegedly behind these two movies.  But they are very mysterious and haven't given an interview since 1999.  I could only find a couple of photos. 

The name is a bit funny.  What I DID find was interesting.  Larry Wachowski was previously married, but divorced when he took up with a famous professional dominatrix.   fresse/   He is now apparently known as Lana on the IMDb and rumors have it he's going through a sex change.  PSeriously?

I did an image search on these guys and came up with the following:

Is it me or do they look completely different in each of these pictures? 

Who are these guys?  I don't mean to digress, but given the V for Vendetta all over Anonymous, the question has arisen. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 31, 2011, 02:06:43 AM
"Uploaded by ThomasPaineIsBack on Jul 30, 2011"
Who is this guy?  Interesting with "Back" in it.

I noticed this one pic. I thought the hair looked familiar ;D. But of course it could be anybody :(.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 31, 2011, 02:32:35 AM
Look at this, it beggins with the sounds from the opening of "Morphine" :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TG4RTwctlw[/youtube]

You're right Gina!  And we all know MJ loved Charlie Chapin!
It seems to me that among many ways to understand the meaning behind "Morphine", one could be, for this V video, that the public have been drugged and put to sleep and need to be awakened and stop allowing them to control us. Here's the song:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2011, 02:54:37 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drx8cwG-aKE&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

See the latest video posted Jul 24 - it mentions and shows many things that we have seen through Michael and in the hoax videos

1. Worshipping Idols
2. Sony
3. Coco Cola
4. MLK
5. Police Brutality like in TDCAU
6. Milky way moving
7. Acacia tree coming to life

The last 2 are very similar to the October 8 Tribute video
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpokenTruth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Spread the truth & spread the love.
July 31, 2011, 05:56:45 AM
OMG ya'll can find connections everywhere going back to Michael Jackson. Amazing. Maybe even I am connected to him and even his child  :shock: because I love his music and have the same compasion as he did, I must be related somehow  :? YaaaY Michael Jackson is my father  bearhug

Michael Jackson is dead, and if not, he wont come back. Michael is not a God of some sort, only a person like you and me.
Michael Jackson wont save us from anything, it is up to YOU to save yourself.

michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2011, 07:04:14 AM
I don't know if it is Michael behind this, but the people who are planning/engineering the hoax are definitely behind it. We have always seen Coco Cola adverts inserted everywhere and thought the official sponsor was Coco Cola so it is a coincidence that this video talks about and shows its logo. They also cleverly mention buying a Sony TV, when they could have just said the latest TV, etc.

If you saw Sarahli's video dissecting the tribute video, you will know that the moving milky way and the acacia tree are quite focused upon for many seconds in both videos.

Or maybe the rest of the world is just too dumb and they are picking up ideas for their videos/adverts/media publications by watching our hoax videos or stuff related to Michael, just like rival companies copy each others ads. :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 31, 2011, 07:20:12 AM
I don't know if it is Michael behind this, but the people who are planning/engineering the hoax are definitely behind it. We have always seen Coco Cola adverts inserted everywhere and thought the official sponsor was Coco Cola so it is a coincidence that this video talks about and shows its logo. They also cleverly mention buying a Sony TV, when they could have just said the latest TV, etc.

If you saw Sarahli's video dissecting the tribute video, you will know that the moving milky way and the acacia tree are quite focused upon for many seconds in both videos.

Or maybe the rest of the world is just too dumb and they are picking up ideas for their videos/adverts/media publications by watching our hoax videos or stuff related to Michael, just like rival companies copy each others ads. :twisted:

Oh my dear Simalves it's not me who has done this video unless there is a double of myself kidding around ???/ ... I think you are talking about Serenity Dreams video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 31, 2011, 02:53:29 PM
OMG ya'll can find connections everywhere going back to Michael Jackson. Amazing. Maybe even I am connected to him and even his child  :shock: because I love his music and have the same compasion as he did, I must be related somehow  :? YaaaY Michael Jackson is my father  bearhug

Michael Jackson is dead, and if not, he wont come back. Michael is not a God of some sort, only a person like you and me.
Michael Jackson wont save us from anything, it is up to YOU to save yourself.

michael-jackson/

You might be right,  MJ might be dead but you have to admit there are some similarities with MJ simbols in these videos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpokenTruth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Spread the truth & spread the love.
July 31, 2011, 03:20:14 PM
You might be right,  MJ might be dead but you have to admit there are some similarities with MJ simbols in these videos.

Oh yes, I have seen stuff in alot of different things, movies, videos, paintings, sentences and so on that can connect to MJ.
But what you see as symbols or messages/clues to the hoax can also be subliminal messaging to other things.

But remember also that people see what the hoaxers are writing and doing, and these people might be taking stuff from there to put in their commercials, posts, videos, movies, music etc
Michael Jackson fans who know MJ is dead, and of those fans who believe illuminati (connections to the estate and Sony) killed him, wont buy MJ products that go to the estate. So they (the estate, sony) play with the hoaxers and put stuff out there so the beLIEvers will keep on spendin their money because they believe MJ is alive and in control of the estate.

I belive in Michael Jackson and what comes out of his mouth. He warned of this for so long. And yes, now when he is dead, I believe more in the family if I must chose, the ffamily might be seeking attention and tryin to get a buck, but the estate are the sick ones, conspiracy to murder and stealing all of that that Michael Jackson has worked so hard for and invested in.

I will never support anyone who does that to a living breathing soul!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 31, 2011, 03:35:19 PM

Oh yes, I have seen stuff in alot of different things, movies, videos, paintings, sentences and so on that can connect to MJ.
But what you see as symbols or messages/clues to the hoax can also be subliminal messaging to other things.

But remember also that people see what the hoaxers are writing and doing, and these people might be taking stuff from there to put in their commercials, posts, videos, movies, music etc
Michael Jackson fans who know MJ is dead, and of those fans who believe illuminati (connections to the estate and Sony) killed him, wont buy MJ products that go to the estate. So they (the estate, sony) play with the hoaxers and put stuff out there so the beLIEvers will keep on spendin their money because they believe MJ is alive and in control of the estate.

I belive in Michael Jackson and what comes out of his mouth. He warned of this for so long. And yes, now when he is dead, I believe more in the family if I must chose, the ffamily might be seeking attention and tryin to get a buck, but the estate are the sick ones, conspiracy to murder and stealing all of that that Michael Jackson has worked so hard for and invested in.

But this doesn't make sense, we are just a few, how much money can we spend?
I agree they might read the hoax forums and use some ideas but maybe just for fun, not for money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

July 31, 2011, 04:10:17 PM

I belive in Michael Jackson and what comes out of his mouth.

That was your first mistake.  Which Michael Jackson are we to believe?  The white one or the black one?  The too weak to talk on the phone to his 'psychic' victim or the 'invincible' astute businessman who outfoxed them all?  His whole family is filled with liars who change their stories all the time.   How are we to know the truth?

Discovering the truth requires effort and discernment.  Lies provide an excellent place for the truth to hide from the undeserving. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 31, 2011, 05:32:39 PM

The Estate and Sony do not have control over the time of death, the content of the DC, the content of the autopsy, the timing of the Pepsi Incident, the date of the burial, or the release of classified FBI files. Sony and the Estate also have no control over the timing and handling of the LAPD and DA investigation, nor their decision, nor the writing of the charges, nor the settlement on such, or have influence over the courts to set dates of proceedings or over the Judge to make decisions. They also do not have the magical ability to cause known drug withdrawal times to be altered so as to make the so-called "facts" included in the autopsy fit. I got more, how much time do you have?

As I pummel your nonsensical, ignorant, retarded example of an "argument" into ashes, I should add, if this were an elaborate put on to make money I would expect the concept would be pushed or at least encouraged. There has been nothing but discouragement for us from all things "official" Michael Jackson since 6/25/09. The hoaxers are shunned, mocked, and demonized by the same propaganda machine which has infected YOUR brain and twisted YOUR perceptions. YOU are the one who is clearly mistaken and is falling for the lies. It is YOU who lacks faith and confidence in your own instincts to make up your own mind based on your own observation of events, and instead allows the establishment to create a dream world for YOU to reside safely within.

Look, I get it. It's very scary to allow yourself to step outside of that carefully tended reality, and try on for size the idea that MAYBE you're a sucker. It takes great strength of character to accept the fact that your tidy reality is, and likely always has been, a farce. I am sorry that you chose not to think for yourself but lucky for you, I believe Michael thinks that even you have hope, which is why you're being HOAXED.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions