No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: michael jackson BAM
July 13, 2011, 11:02:51 AM
This is a great website with an inspiring initiative. I actually just came across it the other day and joined. But I'm curious what this has to do specifically with MJ? Are you suggesting he's working with this organization? I wouldn't doubt it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 13, 2011, 12:24:31 PM
Well, i have something that might or might not be related to the BAM. I was checking the Hollywood Sign cameras today and seems like the server is not working. Please check it yourself and let me know if i am the only one that is getting this:

Server Not Found

mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2011, 12:50:12 PM
Quote from: "GeorgeSoldier"
Well, i have something that might or might not be related to the BAM. I was checking the Hollywood Sign cameras today and seems like the server is not working. Please check it yourself and let me know if i am the only one that is getting this:

Server Not Found

mj_bad/

I have the same problem... Don't worry, you're not the only one.  lolol/

bearhug  LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 13, 2011, 01:26:26 PM
This site is interesting but also quite mysterious. I can follow it without problems. At least they do not make false promises and are only working with the messages that Michael always preached.

Intriguing: "The plan": One year. Three phases. one world of change.

I'm still watching!   michael-jackson/  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

July 13, 2011, 01:43:04 PM
Quote from: "Vezulu"
Quote from: "GeorgeSoldier"

Server Not Found

mj_bad/

I have the same problem... Don't worry, you're not the only one.  lolol/

bearhug  LOVE

Nope it doesnt't work for me either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 13, 2011, 01:46:59 PM
I don't understand whta that site has to do with the BAM of MJ.
I was curious to see what's there and it seems very professional.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2011, 02:08:08 PM
On that page where you join they have two logos at the top. It says "We do not forget" and "We do not forgive." That is not what MJ is all about. He is the biggest FORGIVING soul there is. I wont be joining that site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

July 13, 2011, 02:19:56 PM
Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
On that page where you join they have two logos at the top. It says "We do not forget" and "We do not forgive." That is not what MJ is all about. He is the biggest FORGIVING soul there is. I wont be joining that site.

Well... that really we can't know for sure.
But, do you think that Michael agreed and forgave everything done with him? Do not forget that he is human, and I've heard that sometimes he was a bit vindictive.
Anyway, only he and God know how are your true personality.

I do not think Michael is behind this site, but that is for sure inspired by him. I will not follow it blindly, just watch.  rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

July 13, 2011, 02:28:57 PM
The BAM have been great today! LMAO
Time to do something meaningful with our lives don't ya think?
Why investigate and wait for him and waste energy on that. If he is alive he will come back whenever he wants, if ever.
Do something for the human race + all life and this planet instead!

IF you are on this MJ hoax most of your days than you are doing exactly what they want you to do.

Believe what you want to believe, but don't make it your life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2011, 02:35:13 PM
Were they going to hack the HS feed and broadcast their own video? That would have been amazing, but they fear people actually showing up there.

The feed had no error for a minute, I clicked play and its gone again, server error.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 13, 2011, 02:42:41 PM
I don't think Michael is behind this site either. Remember one thing, Michael is human like all of us. In life when you went through what Michael went through, you may forgive, but you will never forget. It is all part of  human nature to be very angry, and if Michael did not forgive these people it is his prerogative. I am behind him 100%. I live in canada what is hollywoodsign?  And why is this website down? There will be no Bam today, Michael will come back on his own terms. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

July 13, 2011, 02:53:07 PM
I am going to register to look..... :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 13, 2011, 10:47:21 PM
@Elvis are you the member from michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MJonmind

July 14, 2011, 12:21:15 AM
"Anonymous (with no head) is Legion".  Does this mean there is no leader, no one is in charge, no name to give credit to or blame? Is this a grassroots, spontaneously generated movement of the people? I highly doubt it. Maybe it's MJ, the ghost leader.

Legion (meaning) -a division of the Roman army, usually comprising 3000 to 6000 soldiers.
In the Bible, Mark 5:9, Jesus exorcised demons out of a man whose demons said their name was Legion, meaning many.
Last year I went to see the movie, Legion.

Legion, film

Plot -
The Archangel Michael (Paul Bettany) falls to Earth in Los Angeles. He cuts off his wings, steals a police car after a policeman kills another officer because the former is possessed. He then heads for the Paradise Falls diner, near the edge of the Mojave Desert.

Meanwhile, Kyle (Tyrese Gibson), a single father driving to L.A., stops at the diner. There he meets the owner, Bob Hanson (Dennis Quaid); his son Jeep (Lucas Black); the short-order cook Percy (Charles S. Dutton); a pregnant waitress, Charlie (Adrianne Palicki); a married couple, Howard and Sandra Anderson (Jon Tenney and Kate Walsh), and their rebellious teenage daughter, Audrey (Willa Holland).

An old woman enters the diner. She seems pleasant at first, but then begins taunting the diner's patrons. When Howard tries to reason with her, she rips his throat open, screeches that they are all going to die and climbs up the ceiling like an insect. Kyle shoots her with a handgun after she attacks Bob. Percy, Jeep and the diner patrons try to hurry an injured Howard away in Kyle's SUV, but are forced to go back after passing through a swarm of horse flies.

Michael arrives and arms the patrons as the entire sky plunges into blackness. Michael leads the patrons to fight off a large number of possessed people that arrive. They drag off Howard and cease their attack. He explains that God has lost faith in mankind and has sent down his angels to destroy the human race. He also reveals that Charlie's baby is deemed to be the savior of mankind, and that it must stay alive if humanity is to have any hope of surviving. Michael also reveals that his original mission was to kill Charlie's baby, but he disagreed with God's orders, as he still has faith in the goodness of humanity.

The next morning, Sandra discovers Howard crucified behind the restaurant and covered with boils. She tries to rescue him, but he violently explodes. Percy shields Sandra from the blast and is killed, while Sandra is driven insane. Meanwhile, the patrons manage to catch a radio transmission revealing that there are other pockets of survivors holding out against the possessed, with one such refuge nearby. However, Michael advises not to go, since they would be too vulnerable on the move. That night, a second wave of possessed attack, luring Kyle out by pretending to have a father and his son show up and having the father run over, motivating Kyle to run out to save the child. The child turns out to be possessed, kills Kyle, and attacks Audrey, but Michael intervenes and guns down many possessed. The attack pushes a panicked Charlie into labor. She delivers the baby as trumpets sound, signaling the approach of the Archangel Gabriel (Kevin Durand), who is leading the attack on humanity. In a panic, Sandra breaks her restraints and tries to give the baby to the possessed, so Michael kills her.

Moments later, Gabriel is sent by God. When Gabriel reaches the diner, he seriously injures Bob, and Michael gives Jeep the keys to the police cruiser he arrived in, urging them to escape. The hordes of possessed humans are unable to approach Charlie's baby, so Jeep, Audrey, Charlie, and her baby make their way to the cruiser. Gabriel and Michael fight, ending with Gabriel stabbing Michael through the chest with his mace. Michael dies and his body disappears. Bob lights a flame to the diner's gas main, blowing up the diner and destroying himself and the remaining hordes of possessed.

Jeep's body gets covered in the same mysterious drawings seen on Michael's body. Gabriel then shows up, having survived, and swoops down on the fleeing car. As he tries to reach Charlie, Audrey jumps on him and sacrifices herself after she yells at Jeep to slam on the brakes, sending Gabriel through the front windshield as the car crashes. Charlie and Jeep survive with the baby, but Charlie indicates that Audrey did not survive the crash. Gabriel finally corners Jeep and Charlie in the nearby mountains. He is about to kill them when Michael appears from Heaven, an angel once more, and stops Gabriel. Michael tells Gabriel that he (Michael) did what God needed, not what God wanted, thus giving humanity another chance. With his angelic powers back, Michael easily defeats Gabriel, but spares his life after which Gabriel leaves, defeated. Michael explains to Jeep that he is the child's true protector, then flies off. Charlie and Jeep make it to the top of the mountain and see a small town in the valley below.

Sometime later, Charlie, Jeep, and the baby are seen driving off into the distance with a car full of weapons, after which the credits roll.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions