~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
7/6/2011 11:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Today on "TMZ Live," Joan Rivers and Harvey battled it out over the Casey Anthony verdict ... after Nancy Grace had the audacity to say she "KNOWS" Casey is guilty.

And Harvey and Charles take on child advocate Susan Moss -- a Nancy Grace screamer -- who claims at an extremely high decibel level the jury botched it.

Go Harvey, go Harvey! Yes, Nancy Disgrace IS an idiot!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this story with us.

I am so thankful to see Harvey speaking wisely about this issue. Nancy Grace should not be on the air. Period. Her and Diane Dimond are loud mouth women who make no sense at all. They remind me of the verse in Proverbs where it compares an annoying woman to a dripping faucet.

I always try to be nice but I just don't understand why these women are still on the air and why people continue to buy what they are trying to sell.

Harvey - you have our support!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for sharing this story with us.

I am so thankful to see Harvey speaking wisely about this issue. Nancy Grace should not be on the air. Period. Her and Diane Dimond are loud mouth women who make no sense at all. They remind me of the verse in Proverbs where it compares an annoying woman to a dripping faucet.

I always try to be nice but [highlight=#bfff40:28j8fhqr]I just don't understand why these women are still on the air and why people continue to buy what they are trying to sell.[/highlight:28j8fhqr]
Harvey - you have our support!
cause good news doesn't sell. lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

This doesn't imply good things about MJ's trial.  Harvey mentioned that the jury in O.J.'s trial believed he did it, but because they had reasonable doubt they legally had to say 'Not Guilty'.  This suggests that similarly the jury really believed Michael was guilty, but because of reasonable doubt they had to let him go. :x  Was it Diane Sawyer or Diane Demon who interviewed the group of the MJ trial jurors, and they seemed to indicate that?  Mind you it seemed she goaded them on with her Nancy Grace style confidence of his guilt. In this Casey trial what I didn't hear anyone say is what exactly were the details calling for reasonable doubts and her innocence in her case, only the many clear facts pointing to her guilt. This would change our perspective. We learned about the Chandler's lying for money history and other evidence of MJ being framed, but the public didn't. Thus again --trial by media. I agree, Harvey's right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good for Harvey ! I can't stand Nancy Grace, her initials are NAG and she lives up to that every time she goes on air. & Joan Rivers.. ugh. Don't even get me started on her !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Good for Harvey ! I can't stand Nancy Grace, her initials are NAG and she lives up to that every time she goes on air. & Joan Rivers.. ugh. Don't even get me started on her !

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I love that...NAG
I know, Joan Rivers, I can't stand her either, every time I am watching E!, her damn face is always there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Quote from: "MJonmind"
This doesn't imply good things about MJ's trial.  Harvey mentioned that the jury in O.J.'s trial believed he did it, but because they had reasonable doubt they legally had to say 'Not Guilty'.  This suggests that similarly the jury really believed Michael was guilty, but because of reasonable doubt they had to let him go. :x  Was it Diane Sawyer or Diane Demon who interviewed the group of the MJ trial jurors, and they seemed to indicate that?  Mind you it seemed she goaded them on with her Nancy Grace style confidence of his guilt. In this Casey trial what I didn't hear anyone say is what exactly were the details calling for reasonable doubts and her innocence in her case, only the many clear facts pointing to her guilt. This would change our perspective. We learned about the Chandler's lying for money history and other evidence of MJ being framed, but the public didn't. Thus again --trial by media. I agree, Harvey's right.

I don't think anyone on the jury in MJ's case believed he was guilty though. I get what you're saying, but if people do their own research they will see it wasn't at all the same as the OJ trial. The difference being that not only was there not enough evidence to convict MJ..there was MADE UP evidence. Things that were presented made a lot of the public believe Michael was guilty, but the jury got to see things for what they really were. That's why I keep saying this Casey thing is ridiculous...things are never what they appear to be and in my opinion, the entire case is being used as a distraction by the media/government. What else is going on that they don't want us paying attention to? Hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal