curls

Re: Special Date? July 13, 2011
July 06, 2011, 01:09:05 AM
And remember you have to go almost to the very end of the vid before he mentions the 13th July thing!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 06, 2011, 01:26:05 AM
Quote from: "use_your_illusion"
Quote from: "bec"
July 13th 2009 was indeed the first TII concert date. It was delayed from the 8th.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lookingfortruth-- great find!

Ps, does anyone have the July 13th video from V again? Lost my link.

You mean this

Thank you. And yes curls, thank you too, I remember.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 06, 2011, 09:09:28 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Looking4truth
I think a lot more people could be indirectly involved since it would be a, as BACK would call it, TAKEOVER.
Exciting times!  Looking4truth, your top post really adds to Curls nicely bow/ . I've always believed there are way more people in on this or "knowing" than hoaxers are aware of.
Could there be a total of 7 official hoax informers/extentions of MJ, with deliberate slightly different personas/messages to keep people off the trail too closely?  We will have to stay on the alert, and we need all of our best minds here for this. bounce/  typing/

Also you wrote, "V states that July 13 is the day the Sun God, Ra was born." In this Mayan calendar Elvis wears pointing to 2012, is that the Sun God Ra or similar? Also relating to the "sun rise" Back spoke of.

Quote from: "PureLove"
Thank you for the interesting post looking4truth. In my humble opinion, nothing important is going to happen on the 13th. Maybe we can get a clue tho. So let's wait and see. Thanks for the reminder. :)
I also think there will be clues, special events, interesting hoax tidbits that will keep our attention and the hoax engine running, for the long haul to BAM more likely Dec. 2012.

That is a really interesting concept. I never thought of that. I did think there was more than one possible informer but 7? That might be it.

I am not sure if the picture on the back of Elvis' jacket is that particular sun God. The only one I could find from Mayan is Kinich Ahau. You can read more about this God, here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login However, there could be a relation to one another. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I do think the actual BAM probably won't happen until 2012 but I think this date will be a very significant day with this adventure.

I also want to point something else out. I keep putting this out there because I do think it is very significant. I know not everyone believes he is an informer and I always said I don't care if this particular person was or not because the message was beautiful. However, I do not think the clues were in vain nor the messages. MJAwakening posted this as his first message:

2009 : DUSK to NIGHT

2010 : NIGHT to DAWN

2011 : DAWN to DAYLIGHT

2012 : DAYLIGHT to SUNSHINE

The only way to see the sun again is to get through the night.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I do think this message is important to this date because I think there will be clarity on this adventure this year and certain things will come to light hence the dawn to daylight message for this year. None of this is concrete evidence but there is a theme of sun, sunshine going on. Maybe if I have some time, I'll be able to write a separate post on that.

Oh and I think the biggest clue that we are possibly on the right track is if each day from July 7 to July 13th, something happens related to MJ and this adventure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

bec

July 06, 2011, 11:37:55 AM
You know a long time ago, one of these shady informer types stated something I found very curious. They (I don't have any recollection of who) stated that there would be 7 Leachims active on the internet working as informants in this hoax. Some would be giving false info but one (I think it was said) would be legitimate, as in giving correct info, and the game was for us to figure out which one was which.

I thought this was interesting so it has always sort of stuck in my head. I've never tried to list them and see if there are 7, but there were Cassandra, BoW, etc, etc, etc, etc, and of course TS. Can anyone think of any other prominent informer characters that have popped up in the last 2 years and fill in the etc's? I don't count back because he's a character of legend of sorts, providing archival information, and was not actively posting in the hoax community.

Ps. I rewatched the V 7/13 tape and I remember now why I thought this had nothing to do with MJ originally. It doesn't seem to have any connection other then the date and the Hollywood sign reference. He's talking about political activism and discontent, not the entertainment business or the justice system. I don't see the connection to this hoax. It's still neat and mysterious and I will still watch to see if something happens on the 13th but I don't expect a hoax development other then a TMZ spin off perhaps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 06, 2011, 01:10:54 PM
July 7th, 2011
That will be tomorrow.

July 11th, 2011
And that will be in 5 days.

July 13th, 2011
That will be in 7 days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 06, 2011, 03:14:37 PM
Evil pervades every aspect of our earth, so if MJ is going to bring justice and healing, the government has to be part of that. The Domino Effect.  I needed a reminder --TIAI redirects mentioned V at least the following 2 times.

[BBvideo 425,350:3pw7uvg6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thChiBDudSs[/BBvideo:3pw7uvg6]
Thanks to LilWendy's list!!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's hard to say if this V's speech is for us hoaxers or some other political cause. I guess we'll see who shows up at the Hollywood sign.

Also I've posted before about the 13th being a Wednesday. Thriller --"See you on Wednesday".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2011, 08:37:31 PM
I am going to keep track to see if this 7 day theory (July 7-July 13/inclusive reckoning) could be accurate. So far, so good...

7 DAY THEORY - JULY 7

Jackson Doctor's LA Court Hearing Postponed

LOS ANGELES July 7, 2011 (AP)

A hearing in the criminal case against Michael Jackson's doctor has been postponed because lawyers are bogged down viewing hundreds of hours of rehearsal footage from the singer's "This Is It" concert rehearsals

In a conference Wednesday, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor delayed a July 12 hearing to July 20 but said he wants to know then when the involuntary manslaughter trial of Dr. Conrad Murray can go forward. It is now set for Sept. 8.

Attorneys said they have been working daily since June 28 and have gotten through only one of 21 boxes of materials.

Prosecutors want to use the film to show Jackson was in good health while the defense seeks evidence he was ill.

Murray has pleaded not guilty in Jackson's 2009 overdose death.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... d=14022392

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I found the bold part very interesting, especially the italicize part. Oh and if you wish to keep track of what theillusion777 is saying the big news story is for today, it is the fact that the tabloid, News of the World is closing down. You can read the ilusion's post here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and read about the closing of the site here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

However, I do find it odd that this would be the news story picked for the first day since it is not directly related to MJ and this piece of news that I found above IS directly related to MJ. It's either one of three things--theillusion777 is not a real informer or theillusion777 is a real informer but is purposefully giving half truths (something TS has also mentioned of possibly doing to make sure we are thinking for ourselves) or I'm wrong with picking the MJ story as the piece of news for today as part of the 7 day theory. Whatever the case, the 7 day theory is so far, so good. :)

Also, theillusion777 posted under the title of his/her blog, this web address--http://www.hollywoodsign.com/247.html This site is a stream of the hollywood sign 24/7. This ties into V and his announcement about being at the hollywood sign on July 13th. Again, I am not saying theillusion777 is a legit informer but it is interesting how these things are tying together and remember Mr. RIley mentioned July 13th as well so that is one person directly related to MJ who has also mentioned this date. I guess I'll say what BACK would say and that's "Let's KEEP WATCHIN."  rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2011, 09:05:14 PM
Anyone catch the "Im back" tweet on Michael's twitter....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

July 07, 2011, 09:55:50 PM
Okay another thing to add .... TS just posted a new update today...makes sense since today is the 2 year anniversary of MJ's memorial. What he said prior to posting the update is this:

Keep an eye out for 777!

:) :) moonwalk_/

Most people thought....and thought correctly that the 777 was in reference to the time and date of his next update 7/7 @ 7pm (PST). However, could it also be in reference to illusion777? Maybe, maybe not. It does remind me of BACK and his random mention of mystery777 in his new 7 day theory.

Speaking of BACK, is there a bigger picture of that tweet? I cannot make that big enough to read the details to that tweet. And thanks for posting that btw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 08:30:25 AM
Okay that tweet was a fake. I guess that's why it's so small. I am going to keep track of what's going on today, July 8th to see if this 7 day theory is still good...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 08, 2011, 08:35:47 AM
Does anyone know what V *beeped* out in his July 13th speech, he said something like 'last night...' and then there is a bit that's beeped out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Loool

July 08, 2011, 12:44:39 PM
I'm just gonna keep on waiting... typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 10:25:30 PM
Well it looks like nothing happened today so there goes theillusion777 theory and it's funny that illusion blog was deleted as well today. I guess the person realized their theory wasn't happening. :lol: Oh well... It still doesn't rule out July 13th as a special date due to all the other evidence, including the numerology with July 7 - 13 (7 days).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 08, 2011, 10:42:28 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Well it looks like nothing happened today so there goes theillusion777 theory and it's funny that illusion blog was deleted as well today.

Oh really. Lol. What a surprise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

July 09, 2011, 01:39:55 AM
Well, I suppose I'd better comment seeing as I was one who lumped theillusion777 in with 'interesting/entertaining' people to watch! I'll take it all back!  Not even entertaining any more, just pathetic.

What I can't understand is why someone would go to the lengths he/she did to come up with that '7 days of the Bam' thing, and have nothing ready to 'reveal' when the time came! And have to scurry off, tail between the legs, deleting the blog ... and then to top it all, to come back on Twitter!

I actually feel rather sorry for this person, they're trying so hard, but their attempts are so amateur. I kind of feel they must be desperate for friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions