MJJ1982

Re: sorry to post this
December 22, 2009, 04:42:25 PM
But I don't get it... Archangel, illuminati theory, now the Jihad... Everytime it's really IT.
I'm sorry maybe it's just too much for me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

mehere

December 22, 2009, 04:44:19 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
:roll:

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 04:49:28 PM
And by the way..

Note: i grew up in a multi cultural environment...i KNOW what i am talkin about. NO-ONE dears to speak...well I DO.

I also grew up in a multicultural environment but I never surrounded myself by people practicing the laws of Jihad. You speak of Jihad as if you knew them personally. Since you dare to speak out, do share us everything you know about Jihad and why they would be looking for Michael Jackson. Thats all I want to know. And Im not being sarcastic, Im just asking since you seem to know what you're talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 22, 2009, 04:49:54 PM
There are TOO many relgious freaks in the world. We are sure in no short supply. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

December 22, 2009, 04:50:52 PM
Quote from: "BCorn"
There are TOO many relgious freaks in the world. We are sure in no short supply. :?

True
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 05:06:49 PM
Well, let`s wait until tomorrow and see what the member is up to. Why not give it a true chance to listen - there might be sources, evidences or any other kind of clue.

Nighty night ... sleep well!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 22, 2009, 05:11:02 PM
Why on earth would Michael be in danger because of this suposed 'jihad'?
First of all you should look deeper in the meaning of 'jihad'. You will see it has nothing to do with violance, it's not even a group of people. It's about inner strugles.
I've noticed that you try to put alot of blame on the muslims regarding to Michael's hiding.
Me as a muslim myself do feel a little offended by this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

December 22, 2009, 07:39:28 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I come from a muslim family and let me get one thing straight, muslims and extremists are two very different people. Real muslims are good people. You cant put Jihad and other extremists in the same category, there are terrorists and extremists in every culture of the world. Michael had alot of muslim friends and his own brother Jermaine was also a muslim. Jihad has nothing to do with Michael's disappearence. This is ridiculous. All this islamophobia is really not necessary. There is no point in being afraid of muslims.
Please lets not get into arguments about religion-there is enough of that in the world-all religions preach love and peace and then man fights over the very thing that preaches peace-religion! We are all kin on this site and there are good and bad in all walks of life and religions-please do not take this personally and wait to see what this member has to post as anything is possible in this mad world we are in now. The member was very respectful in the post so bear that in mind.

Yes... please stop...this is the LAST thing Michael would want. :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

December 22, 2009, 08:12:39 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I come from a muslim family and let me get one thing straight, muslims and extremists are two very different people. Real muslims are good people. You cant put Jihad and other extremists in the same category, there are terrorists and extremists in every culture of the world. Michael had alot of muslim friends and his own brother Jermaine was also a muslim. Jihad has nothing to do with Michael's disappearence. This is ridiculous. All this islamophobia is really not necessary. There is no point in being afraid of muslims.
Please lets not get into arguments about religion-there is enough of that in the world-all religions preach love and peace and then man fights over the very thing that preaches peace-religion! We are all kin on this site and there are good and bad in all walks of life and religions-please do not take this personally and wait to see what this member has to post as anything is possible in this mad world we are in now. The member was very respectful in the post so bear that in mind.

True-the poster did say "no offense to the muslims with a good heart"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

tinamjj

December 23, 2009, 03:22:45 AM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
So he's not Archangel Mikael anymore????  :shock:

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 03:41:42 AM
2012 is not mentioned in the Islam...what happend have to be a secret..only God knows what will happen.

First of all. I don't want to offend anyone who is reading this. Because i am talking about the terrorists, the bad people who claims to be muslim and attacking people out of the name of Allah.

We all see what's happening since Bush became president ( 9/11 ) and the terror began. (the hoax began with the 911 call remember?). Soldiers were send to Irak and the search for Sadam Hoessein began. Sadam was killed wich was very stupid to do..because he is a saint now in the eyes of the extreme groups. (A friend Muslim told me so). But i can't translate very well what i want to say.
The bad groups (terrorists and extreme groups) repetedly sais: Islam wil rule the world. Thats how i came to the idea, maybe this is als ment by NWO or is a part of it. Illuminaty is also part of it. (imo).

I we come to the subject freedom... in the Islamitic countries there is no freedom, people are openly executed (especially women) and even children. Throwing stones to death, kicking people to dead in public while a whole crowd is yelling and cheering..We all know what happenes there !!! And if the Gouvernement allows these things happening, what can do the same Gouvernement with a nuclear bomb.

Everyone knows Michael studied Islam and lived in Bahrein for a few years. Jermaine has a house there and Thome Thome was introduced by Jermaine. Michael was afraid of Thome..why.. Thome wanted to control his complete life. According the accusations against Thome (deathtreats, fraude) we could imply Thome wasn't a good and loving Muslim.
What if he wanted to force Michael to be on his side, he could use Michael's power perfectly. What if Michael refused. Many Islamitics thought Michael became a Muslim.
What if they (bad guys) felt offended in some kind of way and startet to threaten him.

Michael shows a lot of symbols wich contains power, love, freedom. So what Archangel Michael has to do with it?? Well Archangel Michael is in all religions discruibed. So it will be understood as it's all for love.
I wouldn't surprise me if jihad is behind this and Michael had to cancel his concerts because he was affraid for terror attacks.

I hope i can make myself clear and i hope no one feeld offended because i only think along about the answers and i just share my thoughts with you all. And i do have Muslim friends and they are also afraid for the bad guys who are killing in the name of allah. Because it makes the good Muslims scapegoats.

I just wanted to mention it as it hasn't mentioned yet...people are afraid to talk about it.

A few links wich might have your interest
The Danger Within: Militant Islam in America

Explenations Koran
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 03:56:53 AM
Well im glad you came back with your post however i am NOT A FAN of people posting something and then explaining the FOLLOWING day.. It causes unnessarsary problems and stress on the board.. It makes people angry and honestly it is quite selfish to not take peoples feelings into account . .. So please and this is to Everybody not just the OP ... Please in future can we post our "Revelations" in full as we know them and not with 24hrs apart????
This is just my opinion because if you look at page 1 you will see the response is not good when these things happen...
But again thanks for your post but i do not believe MJ is anyhthing to do with this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

tinamjj

December 23, 2009, 03:58:30 AM
ok Whitesocks, of course its possible that some bad guys are offended because Michael refused to convert to the Islam and its possible that they threaten him so he has to escape.
But there isn't a proof anywhere? It's just a possibility, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tinamjj

December 23, 2009, 04:01:46 AM
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Please in future can we post our "Revelations" in full as we know them and not with 24hrs apart????

I'm totally agree with you! Thanks for posting :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 04:32:28 AM
Quote from: "bella"
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Please in future can we post our "Revelations" in full as we know them and not with 24hrs apart????

I'm totally agree with you! Thanks for posting :)

Yes sorrie,  :oops:
I think i'm getting exhausted with all the thinking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions