blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Watch this video
June 29, 2011, 03:56:01 PM
I found this....
Look carefully .... talk about the Michael's last days (June 16, 2009) and was loaded on June 17, 2009 on  YouTube ..... <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> JUNE 17 ?????.....everything began June 25  <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->  <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->  How can it be possible?
Who knew the author on June 17 who were "the last days" ? <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->

Do you know something? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->  <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52-REfZw8S4&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:34:49 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Re: Watch this video
June 29, 2011, 04:23:26 PM
As far as I know, you can change the title of the uploaded video on youtube after you actually uploaded the video. Such change of title should not change (i.e. update) the date of the original upload.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 29, 2011, 04:33:56 PM
Quote from: ForstAMoon
As far as I know, you can change the title of the uploaded video on youtube after you actually uploaded the video. Such change of title should not change (i.e. update) the date of the original upload.

[fade:3p6du3pb]THANK YOU[/fade:3p6du3pb][/size]  for explanation

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->      <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:33:50 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

June 29, 2011, 05:16:13 PM
Okayyyyyyyyy   what is he doing with his hands???  Michael always gives the peace sign...what is the hands together?  I've never seen that....it looks like he's saying pray!!  Or is it muslim??  Or is he doing that Chinese thing they do when they bow?
I hope someone knows cuz this sure puzzles me!!!  When was this really taken, about what time frame, cuz right before the hoax began, he'd been out shopping with the kids and going to the doc a lot, and was spotted at the Bev. Hotel, and didn't seem to need so much of his face masked.
SOOOO, hoping someone knows about the praying hands thing and when this could've been made.  THANKS...

Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:30:28 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 04, 2011, 04:30:20 PM
Quote from: fordtocarr
Okayyyyyyyyy   what is he doing with his hands???  Michael always gives the peace sign...what is the hands together?  I've never seen that....it looks like he's saying pray!!  Or is it muslim??  Or is he doing that Chinese thing they do when they bow?
I hope someone knows cuz this sure puzzles me!!!  When was this really taken, about what time frame, cuz right before the hoax began, he'd been out shopping with the kids and going to the doc a lot, and was spotted at the Bev. Hotel, and didn't seem to need so much of his face masked.
SOOOO, hoping someone knows about the praying hands thing and when this could've been made.  THANKS...

i don't know ford seems like i have seen this alot. i think it is just sort of a humble kind of gesture. what i keep wondering about is he seems to constantley be touching and messing around his nose. anyone else notice that?
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:31:23 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 05, 2011, 06:50:06 PM

It is not the way Muslims salute. It is more like they do it in East, like Japan or China.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:32:09 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2011, 07:00:04 PM
Quote from: suspicious mind
[Okayyyyyyyyy   what is he doing with his hands???  Michael always gives the peace sign...what is the hands together?  I've never seen that....it looks like he's saying pray!!  Or is it muslim??  Or is he doing that Chinese thing they do when they bow?

what i keep wondering about is he seems to constantley be touching and messing around his nose. anyone else notice that?

He has been doing that forever. I think its just a nervous or shy thing. He's done it even before any plastic surgery.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:33:08 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions