Sarahli

Re: TIAI June 25
June 26, 2011, 02:09:20 PM
My random thoughts lol ........so my first thought is why would the Illuminati bother themselves with following the exact timing of the Hoax? It would make sense only if it is to fool the people who had prior knowledge of the forthcoming hoax...not us, because we didn't really know that Michael would do that, we didn't expect it, so they have no reason to continue for us and make us believe that the hoax is "finally" happening.

Now one can say that they follow the hoax timing just to make those in the know think that everything goes according to plan and hence not raise any suspicions in this clan. But the overall hoax plan is made as such that it includes that Michael WILL come back and the exposing of the Illuminati so I highly doubt that they would continue with this plan. If their goal was to take Michael they would just have found a way to do it without continuing on feeding the hoax and avoiding by all means possible to attract attention and certainly not promote a return.

Why did they made the 911 call at exactly 12:21 for example? This is not the kind of things they would want the people to know about or focus on (EOW).

Also it would mean that Michael's family is covering up the murder because they have been involved in the development of the supposed "hijacked" plan and I don't believe that for one second. If we accept this fact (that the family cannot cover up a murder) then the murder theory explains even less the lack of pain and tears. They are not robots, they would have been devastated if it happened and it is absolutely not what we have seen. This is a strong point that goes against the murder theory for me.

I'm thinking as well about the ambulance picture that we've been discussing. We've seen that it's been photo-shopped and hence that it took a certain amount of time and work to be done. Again why would they bother themselves so much with creating a fake picture that has finally only had as an effect to raise suspicions? We might as well say that Ben is covering up a murder.

[fade:200jmfi5]Michael is ALIVE[/fade:200jmfi5] and well running the show............ready to come back!  bounce/ ...when the time is right of course...  lolol/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

June 26, 2011, 02:32:46 PM
Quote from: TS_comments

As usual, I have waited for the dust to settle, before posting anything.  For those who did not forget “NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS”—and therefore they are still here—it is time for level 5!    <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->

While level 4 was the most important, this level will be the most difficult—at least for some.  In fact, this level is not for newbie’s, or those with weak faith; because in this level, I am going to take sides with Jermaine—and say that there is no hoax, MJ is really dead.  If you can’t handle this level, then please just skip it.  Also, people will now have trouble accusing me of trying to cover up a murder plot—because the murder theory is exactly what I will now be attempting to defend!   <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

It’s time to test what you have learned in the last two years.  How solid is your hoax evidence?  Is it irrefutable, or is it based on fantasy and imagination?  No doubt more will turn against me at this level; but that’s okay, because I’m not here to win a popularity contest.  For those who have read all of my previous posts, you will probably understand the purpose of this level; also, some things from previous levels may now become clear.   <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

In this level, there is no limit on any particular category of discussion; you can bring any evidence you want, to support the hoax theory.  And I will try to debunk it, and support the murder theory.  You can also use my own previous hoax evidence, if you want.  For nearly a year now, there has not even been one serious attempt to claim the $999 numerology reward; so the timing of MJ’s death was certainly planned.  However, what if I say that the Illuminati found out about his hoax plans, and killed him according to the exact timing that he had planned?  Can you debunk this?  Did the Illuminati outthink him, or did he outthink the Illuminati?  That is the main question of this level.   <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> 

Regarding the trial delay: I was very aware of a possible delay; if not, my May 1 post would’ve been much different (which you will see in level 6).  I have never said that everything has been planned to the day (although exact timing was planned up to 9-9-09).  More than once, I’ve said that there have been delays; anyone who has read all of my posts already knows this.  Also, Jermaine rescheduled his book, because the trial was delayed {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Does this mean that Jermaine is not in on the hoax?  Well, I guess some people are starting to think that the family is not in on the hoax.  I have always said that the family is in on it; so my answer was already given, long before the question was asked {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.   <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

If the family does not know about the hoax, then we might as well say that MJ himself doesn’t know about it either!  The family has repeatedly said that they know what happened to MJ; so if there is a hoax, then they know about it.  And if they don’t know about any hoax, it’s because there is none—instead, the Illuminati got him.  Which is it?  That’s the multi-million dollar question!!!   <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ -->

Greetings to you TS.Long time fan,first time poster.Im sure i speak for all here when i say its wonderful to see you back (gave us quite a scare).As you mentioned about this level being a test involving debunking the hoax in favour of the murder theory here are a few questions/theories that you may be able to answer/debunk.In going along with the whole theory of the illuminati finding out about michaels planned hoax and putting in motions to kill michael on the planned hoax day.Here are the questions i would ask

1.Why would the date of june 25th be a neccesity at all for the date of death?surely the numerology angle and the significence of the date would be too much of a clue towards hoax believers?In all honesty the date of june 25th has been found to be highly significent of the hoax theory.Why would they not have had him killed a week before?,or the day before?or a week later etc.The significence of the date in question would then be non existant.Which would leave any murder theory more difficult to pinpoint

2.With the faking of the ambulance photo now being established,why would it need to be faked at all?surely if a murder was being set up then they could have taken the trouble of having a photographer/team of photographers ready and waiting to snap the money shot of michael en route to hospital.The whole debate on that photo being fake or genuine surely would have not been as viable if a 100% undebunkable genuine photo had been published

3.If michael was onto plans of his own murder and had planned the hoax to beat them to the punchline metaphorically speaking.Then surely he wouldnt have left the security of his home so lacking that a assasination team/individual could be sent  in unchallenged?would michael have left his children and himself vulnerable to attempts on his life?,especially if he had prior knowledge of the fact?.Lets face it,we know from seeing neverland,that michael knew the importance of keeping himself safe and secure from certain factions of the outside world

Thank you for taking the time to read this and i look forward to a reply.and may i add a big hello to all on the forum.Keep up the good work guys,you are all incredible
<!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:34:15 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 26, 2011, 02:46:12 PM

seems strange to me that bracelet, what is not written on the headstone of the grave brings have Paris it in your hand ,.... I think that's weird
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 26, 2011, 03:24:02 PM
errrr I'm freezing but i keep on reading and trying to stay focused... errrr  errrr This level had me starting to adore TS...the only member who makes our brain 'work' on this forum. respect/
I think the family knows about the hoax and at the same time they get their reward[fade:vr562250]s[/fade:vr562250] ...They(not the fam.) don't have much control over Michael  and his money:that can explain the album "Michael"-just few tracks are the real one...that is why the family is against the CD..it's all mixed up in my brain....two choices : parallel choices.... errrr  errrr and I keep freezing...in the end is all about the money not about the man  pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 26, 2011, 03:28:16 PM
TS, welcome back! So glad to see you, I didn't expect you back to be honest so I'm glad you have a new challenge for us. This is my favorite until now and although is seems easy, it's not so i am going to think this through before I post because you are a smartass so I have to get my story debunk-proof. lolol/

[offtopic:2ot0xx2w]ps. Is the big font a clue about your age?  :lol:  ;)  Just joking bearhug[/offtopic:2ot0xx2w]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2011, 03:35:23 PM
Quote from: The RPM
Quote from: TS_comments
[img]http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy245/PhotoPlusSerif/Level%205
Greetings to you TS.Long time fan,first time poster.Im sure i speak for all here when i say its wonderful to see you back (gave us quite a scare).As you mentioned about this level being a test involving debunking the hoax in favour of the murder theory here are a few questions/theories that you may be able to answer/debunk.In going along with the whole theory of the illuminati finding out about michaels planned hoax and putting in motions to kill michael on the planned hoax day.Here are the questions i would ask

1.Why would the date of june 25th be a neccesity at all for the date of death?surely the numerology angle and the significence of the date would be too much of a clue towards hoax believers?In all honesty the date of june 25th has been found to be highly significent of the hoax theory.Why would they not have had him killed a week before?,or the day before?or a week later etc.The significence of the date in question would then be non existant.Which would leave any murder theory more difficult to pinpoint

2.With the faking of the ambulance photo now being established,why would it need to be faked at all?surely if a murder was being set up then they could have taken the trouble of having a photographer/team of photographers ready and waiting to snap the money shot of michael en route to hospital.The whole debate on that photo being fake or genuine surely would have not been as viable if a 100% undebunkable genuine photo had been published

3.If michael was onto plans of his own murder and had planned the hoax to beat them to the punchline metaphorically speaking.Then surely he wouldnt have left the security of his home so lacking that a assasination team/individual could be sent  in unchallenged?would michael have left his children and himself vulnerable to attempts on his life?,especially if he had prior knowledge of the fact?.Lets face it,we know from seeing neverland,that michael knew the importance of keeping himself safe and secure from certain factions of the outside world

Thank you for taking the time to read this and i look forward to a reply.and may i add a big hello to all on the forum.Keep up the good work guys,you are all incredible
<!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->

This makes me think also, that IF Michael were dead/murdered, why hasn't Sony exercised the rights to take over the parts remaining of Michael's portion of the publishing rights?  (not mijac)  Surely they'd profit from total take over, as I had expected.  BUT, instead, "Michael" negotiates the largest recording contract in history??  This don't make financial sense if Michael is dead for Sony to not have taken control of Michael's part of Sony.
Also, news trickles down to us little people through media and we haven't heard that Michael was involved or pursued by the Illuminati.  Actually, this idea comes from where?  If us no ones could dig up reasons or ideas that the illuminati got to Michael, then surely so would've the media, police, fbi..family...anyone!!  There would be loose ends, actually, if they did do it, there ARE loose ends as even US are speculating...so others of import could also.  It don't make sense for any reason to have them do that...you know that Michael didn't just carry a plan around in his head...there'd be proof...it would be in poems, music... post it notes <!-- s]
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:35:44 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2011, 03:53:27 PM
"And being the artist that I am, at Sony I've generated several billion dollars for Sony, several billon. They really thought that my mind is always on music and dancing. It usually is, but they never thought that this performer - myself - would out think them" -MJ June 15, 2002 Sony Kills Music Speech. On July 7, 2002 he makes a Will (one with subtle inaccuracies). Michael Jackson: A truly genuine character who is outspoken about world problems and the vital information that is kept from us so that we are helpless. He has exposed many monsters over the years. There are many terrible things that happen and go unnoticed by the public, and there are obviously people in power that like to keep it that way. A man like Michael who's greatest quality is his honesty, has become an outstanding activist and leader of justice and truth. And has a great advantage with his fame and status. What must happen in return, this respect and love the world has developed for Michael must be destroyed. 'They' must cut all ties between Michael and the people of this planet and are conditioned and kept in the dark. Is his life in danger? Possibly. Is he dead? I don't believe he is. Is he hoaxing his death? From what I've learned, yes. But there is more to it than we know. I believe that the stories we were fed through the years that MJ is naive and weak and unknowingly allows people to take advantage of him are all lies, possibly created by MJ himself, to distract certain someones from the genius he really is. Whether he is completely stupid or extremely cautious, its inevitable that there will be someone who can and will get him. Set him up, extort him, frame him, ruin him. Where there is a poweful man (MJ), there is an even more powerful man or group of men (industry, illuminati, government etc.). Michael has faked his death, Michael does have a big plan, Michael has thought this out very carefully and considered any risk it may bring to his self or any loved ones, Michael does have good reliable and intelligent people on his side helping him when he needs it. But no plan is flawless, and there are set backs. All we can do is wait, so wait is what we shall do. The King will return, I believe it 100% without a shadow of doubt. That may prove to be foolish in the end if Mike was in fact murdered, but I can't believe that a man as sharp as MJ could know that his life is in danger and do nothing about it. He has much more to live for than to die for. And thanks TS for not leaving us stranded, although we are quite a fantastic group of independent thinkers all on our own :).

Love you hoaxers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2011, 05:02:42 PM
I went over members' posts and found reasonable points I would like to summarize.
First, the conclusion is Michael outsmarted whoever wanted to kill him and hoaxed his death.
Backing up by facts we have;  we don't have a true lifeless Michael's photo ot the ambulance. In  fact, the single photo taken by his long time friend is photoshop. If Conrad was hired by bad guys to kill Michael, he most probably will be killed as well to keep his mouth shut because even if he was paid a lot of money, there is no guarantee he can resist himself to remain silent forever. Again FAMILY; Jacksons can successfully order to kill CM (car accident) as a revenge for killing Michael, OR kidnap him and make him talk who ordered him to kill Michael and give name of those people gto either DA or get vendetta on their own way. Can they do that? YES, THEY CAN. Instead, they play double game: after they announced and "buried" MJ after 2,5 months of "passing", keep saying that Michael was KILLED, then right after it show is followed by CLUES that MJ IS ALIVE through their weird happy behavior, inconsistent answers on questions, slip ups, and NOT DOING ANYTHING for revenge and justice for MJ. Then again they take clues back (Jermain's tweet) saying there is NO hoax. Right there believer fans get confused,upset, & mad. DON't BE. Because I think of 2 reasons for that, either MIchael is NOT coming back at all or it is not the time to reveal the hoax. Michael needs to remain "dead".
With CM case, I think Michael used him as a scapegoat.Muslim bodyguards helped MJ with hoax. In fact, I've read their testimony  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and Jermain's speech which  to me is another clue. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now, we have the autopsy. Whose autopsy has LAPD and prosecutor? Who is chief coroner LAKSHMANAN SATHYAVAGISWARAN? Immigrant from India, hindus. He reportedly perfomed autopsy on MJ and OJ Simpson, & other fames. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Did he testify on CM prelim? I don't recall. Could this guy do favor to MJ or his guards that may have connection to him to get fake autopsy, or he was bribed taking responsibility? Could he confuse Michael look alike with real MJ? These are answers we should find out that will clarify IMO everything. I feel we are close to the answer we are hungry for. If coroner did favor, then Michael is not coming back cause he is not a type human  who can hurt person that helped him. But that's not as much important for us as to know 1000% that Michael is alive. Right?
Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:11:25 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Do

June 26, 2011, 05:05:12 PM
By TS: "However, what if I say that the Illuminati found out about his hoax plans, and killed him according to the exact timing that he had planned? Can you debunk this? Did the Illuminati outthink him, or did he outthink the Illuminati? That is the main question of this level."

By MDC: "TS I find it interesting that you ask what if they killed him according to the exact timing he (Michael) had planned. You bypassed someone else planning it altogether. There is always the argument on this forum that no one could have planned this but Michael. Maybe. But there have been times when I have questioned who else could have planned this. There IS the possibility that someone else COULD have if they knew enough about MJ. So if it's MJ's, how would they find out about his plans? The only answer I keep coming back to is either they KNOW MJ personally... or the Neverland raids. Depending on how long he had been planning this, wouldn't he have had notes. This plan is extensive. He couldn't have remembered EVERY detail without writing something down. I mean Neverland was raided more times than a co-eds panty drawer. Surely if it was there, someone would have found it. That would have been a gold mine for Sneddon, don't you think? So more doubts for me. Still I have this nagging feeling that everyone knows what's going on but us, the fans. Like we are being punked or something. Something always holds me back from going completely to the murder theory side. It might just be hope. But hope is tricky and sometimes futile."

TS, you wrote
In this level, there is no limit on any particular category of discussion

I didn't read all of your previous posts (I'm sorry!) and I surely missed a lot of very valuable information because of that. But because I didn't read all of your posts, maybe I'm reading this particular post of yours in a different/objective way and so I'm going to ask you this question (and take the risk to be kicked out of this forum immediately, but you said it yourself, there is no limit of discussion)

So, is it possible that you are one of the bad (illuminati) "guys" that somehow got information about Michael's plans, notes (for instance, which were found during the raid) and are you only misleading us, distract us from his murder (by using Michaels own hoaxplans) for almost 2 years now, or are you really sincere and helping us to piece the puzzle together? See, you can be an insider, but which side are you on?

Sorry, I had to ask, because personally I'm becoming tired of the riddles and puzzles after almost 2 years. My apologies for my rude question.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:36:52 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

June 26, 2011, 05:13:45 PM
Bare with me I don't make a lot of post but RPM made a good point.
The children.

I am a mother of 3 children and while I don't have the resources or money that Michael has, if I felt that my life was in danger the first thing I would be to remove my children from immediate danger. I would like to think that Michael would do the same thing. Any parent would want to do the right thing and that would be to move the children out of harms way, right? Michael had waited how many years to have children of his own? He even said that he carried around baby dolls because he wanted a child so bad. We've all heard how he took his children practically out of the womb himself and whisked them away to the safety of his arms. I can not fathom the idea that he the man who made it his life mission to do everything in his power to help children all across the world would confess that his life was in danger but yet do nothing to ensure that his children were safe.

I could be wrong, but I just thought I'd share my thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

June 26, 2011, 05:25:23 PM
Quote from: "Mish1981"
Bare with me I don't make a lot of post but RPM made a good point.
The children.

I am a mother of 3 children and while I don't have the resources or money that Michael has, if I felt that my life was in danger the first thing I would be to remove my children from immediate danger. I would like to think that Michael would do the same thing. Any parent would want to do the right thing and that would be to move the children out of harms way, right? Michael had waited how many years to have children of his own? He even said that he carried around baby dolls because he wanted a child so bad. We've all heard how he took his children practically out of the womb himself and whisked them away to the safety of his arms. I can not fathom the idea that he the man who made it his life mission to do everything in his power to help children all across the world would confess that his life was in danger but yet do nothing to ensure that his children were safe.

I could be wrong, but I just thought I'd share my thoughts.

I definitely agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2011, 05:54:42 PM
By MDC: "TS I find it interesting that you ask what if they killed him according to the exact timing he (Michael) had planned. You bypassed someone else planning it altogether. There is always the argument on this forum that no one could have planned this but Michael. Maybe. But there have been times when I have questioned who else could have planned this. There IS the possibility that someone else COULD have if they knew enough about MJ. So if it's MJ's, how would they find out about his plans? The only answer I keep coming back to is either they KNOW MJ personally... or the Neverland raids. Depending on how long he had been planning this, wouldn't he have had notes. This plan is extensive. He couldn't have remembered EVERY detail without writing something down. I mean Neverland was raided more times than a co-eds panty drawer. Surely if it was there, someone would have found it. That would have been a gold mine for Sneddon, don't you think? So more doubts for me. Still I have this nagging feeling that everyone knows what's going on but us, the fans. Like we are being punked or something. Something always holds me back from going completely to the murder theory side. It might just be hope. But hope is tricky and sometimes futile."

My understanding is
1. IF NEVERLAND WAS RAID AND MJ's DIARY WITH HOAX DETAILS WAS FOUND, THEN MICHAEL NEW IT AND COULD CHANGE HIS PLAN AND ACT SOONER; NOT WATING TO BE KILLED ACCORDING TO HIS PLAN.
 2.THE KILLER WOULD NOT BOTHER TO FOLLOW DETAILS OF HOAX PLAN IN RE TIMING, DATES, NUMEROLOGY, STORY,NAMES, etc. BECAUSE THERE IS NO POINT. NO ONE HAD KNOWN MICHAEL'S PLAN DETAILS FOR THEM TO FOLLOW IT TO DEMOSTRATE THAT MJ HOAXED HIS DEATH ACCORDING TO HIS PLAN.
3. If Michael is dead at all, why we don't have real death picture. Instead we have photoshop posted on youtube and confirmed by Oxman. Was that aslo done by killers according to Michael's hoax plan inviting Ben? THAT WOULD BE RISKY FOR THEM TO INVOLVE MORE PEOPLE TO THEIR MURDER PLAN BESIDES CONRAD. MORE UNNECESSARY WITNESS & PAYOUT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 26, 2011, 05:58:27 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
3. If Michael is dead at all, why we don't have real death picture. Instead we have photoshop posted on youtube and confirmed by Oxman. [/color]
My question also.. errrr  errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2011, 07:06:10 PM
[font=Bradley Hand ITC:cy6r03zr]Friends!!!  I am very, very impressed with the posts, especially on this, page 3.  A tremendous amount of great reasonings and new thoughts!!!  I know we are just beginning, but I am so impressed. 
Here's a big one for you all!
 <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
[/font:cy6r03zr]
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:37:27 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

June 26, 2011, 07:13:06 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
3. If Michael is dead at all, why we don't have real death picture. Instead we have photoshop posted on youtube and confirmed by Oxman. [/color]
My question also.. errrr  errrr

Why not an open casket? When James Brown passed away they showed him in the casket! Don't tell me because they had to remove his brain, bla bla bla.. that is irrelevant. Today they fix dead people with make up and they fix hair very nicely .  Unless the person is disfigured that is something else. They still did not engraved his crypt, yet his daughter wears a bracelet 1959-2009, I would understand if they were a poor family did not have the money to pay for the engravement, what on earth??? They are millionaires. My first first scenario when he passed on June 25/2009 was he faked his death because he did not want to do the 50 concerts. He couldn't back out because if he did AEG would have sewed him millions,and millions, the best thing was to fake his death make more money with the movie THIS IS IT (which he did) and much more, which it did happen. I had written a post earlier stating that Murray was helping Michael reporting what  the illuminati wanted to kill Michael, Murray was the scapegoat, more I think about it the more I feel the Illuminati has nothing to do with it. Murray did help Michael, faking his death somehow, he is the one who cleaned all the loose ends, the tapes missing from Michael's room. The Ironic thing is that Michael told Randy Phillips he wants Murray to be his doctor and that is final, so Michael is the one who chose Murray, I am sure they had an agreement somehow. Michael was not addicted to propofol, nor any othe pills, he had no insomnia. This was all a ruse to show us how fragile Michael was. I cannot shake this feeling I have, that Michael at 50 did not have the stamina he had in his 30's and 40's he was afraid of failure so he took this way out. You know Michael is 1 yr older then I and believe me I would do the same, if I had all that money I would find a real good hidding place and just leave. I am sure most of you will not agree, please  respect/ my opinion like I respected yours. Like I said this was my first scenario from the day he supposedly passed then I changed my mind, but now I am going back  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal