suspicious mind

Re: All in your name (full track)
June 27, 2011, 07:32:12 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
the part about a woman and a man going by the plan .
reminds me of heal the world.  ( before we chose to live the prophets plan)
would have to guess that paradise and the kindom of heaven are also that place in your heart he refers to in heal the world also.

just sayin

[highlight=#ff0000:gqaivvlo]Can this woman and man be a reference to Adan and Eve?
[/highlight:gqaivvlo]

and it looks like we fall ( fall of man in the garden ?)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Re: "All In Your Name" Full SONG!
June 27, 2011, 09:32:57 AM

Does M say at the end..."I never stop"? suspicious//

he sais " I never stoped"   penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

MissG

June 27, 2011, 09:42:35 AM

to my knowledge the second statement was made by barry where did the first one  come from?

Comments from the net. Goes from "song against the war in Irak 2002" to "song against illuminati" etc etc...opinions galore  lolol/

Still, if the song is from 2002, the main reason to write it was to protest injustices I believe?

I must confess I have been singing the song today  :D reaching those high notes of Michael and Barry was just...
im-po-ssi-ble  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

June 27, 2011, 09:54:18 AM
the part about a woman and a man going by the plan .
reminds me of heal the world.  ( before we chose to live the prophets plan)
would have to guess that paradise and the kindom of heaven are also that place in your heart he refers to in heal the world also.

just sayin

[highlight=#ff0000:klsawan6]Can this woman and man be a reference to Adan and Eve?
[/highlight:klsawan6]

and it looks like we fall ( fall of man in the garden ?)

By reading this quote:

Now I gotta mention (mission)
The story unfolds
What the wise men have told you
Is already known
That a woman and a man
Should go by the plan

Looks to me that they sing about Mary and Joseph leaving to Bethelem where Jesus was born.

A song to Jesus? suspicious//  since the beginning this song had some religious undertones to me.

So what is my life
If I don’t believe
There is someone
to watch me
follow my dreams
Take all my chances
Those who dare

This part is just beautiful, and true. People with faith pass problems easily and don´t get depressed as much as people who don´t have faith.

Look to heaven
An angel appears
To love and protect us
Through all of our tears
And the gateway to peace
It stands open wide

This part gets me in tears each time I read it.  bearhug

Imo, parts of the song are pure therapy for the hopeless. Even non believers can feel hugged and supported by the though of "being loved and taking care of" by an ethereal identity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

June 27, 2011, 01:54:16 PM
Just saw on twitter another clip was released.

Anyone else think it's interesting how we're getting this bit by bit by bit... Reminds me of how MJ is revealed in lightman..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 28, 2011, 03:33:27 PM
[fade:3s4xfvgp]Third part[/fade:3s4xfvgp][/size]   :P

[BBvideo 425,350:3s4xfvgp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRSCMH5YoN8&feature=channel_video_title[/BBvideo:3s4xfvgp]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

June 29, 2011, 10:45:37 AM
Quote from: "blankie"
[fade:3clofy17]Third part[/fade:3clofy17][/size]   :P

[BBvideo 425,350:3clofy17]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRSCMH5YoN8&feature=channel_video_title[/BBvideo:3clofy17]

At the end of the video: while he's concentrated and focused on the song, Michael looks a bit disturbed, though polite in the camera's direction with an priceless expression of "what's that camera doing there, from that position?" or something :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

June 30, 2011, 02:39:49 AM
[shadow=blue:2yelc0vr][/shadow:2yelc0vr]"It's lovely. I'm really happy with that!"
He's so focused, and positive. Love it!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 10, 2011, 12:42:27 PM
Dear Michael I don't know if I've said thank you for this beautiful beautiful song. I like it so much!!
I love you more  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 10, 2011, 01:12:29 PM
@Gema I also don't see the fan connection.
The song is simply beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

September 10, 2011, 08:02:00 PM
The fan connection, as it appears to me, is this: Michael wants his fans to follow him into the gates of paradise, into heaven, into the Kingdom of God.

The "your" in the phrase "all in your name" most likely refers to God; people often say they do things "in God's name" or "in Jesus name" and the meaning is (1) you come, not of your own authority, but have been authorized by God to carry out something (2) instead of God, you have come in His place (like a representative). I have also seen the phrase used as "all for the glory of God", for the purpose of expanding his Kingdom, evangelizing.

The sentiments expressed in this song summarize the teachings of the gospel in a nut shell:
  • God's will/desires/wishes for humanity—woman and man—are way better than what we have in mind, so just follow His plan. His commandments, if followed as intended, keep us out of trouble and serve our best interest as a species—hygenically, nutritionally, sociologically, et cetera.
  • All of religious doctrine boils down to one thing: love. Everything you say, think, or do should build up, heal/comfort other individuals and their families—physically, psychologically, emotionally—in every way possible. You should not damage, hurt, or cause suffering. (Unless you're eradicating a person that threatens the safety of the rest of society, but even in that case 1-on-1, face-to-face, human-vs-human vengeance all willy-nilly is not approved of. There are systems in place to carry out justice, both in the new and old testaments).
  • Our desire to see others "living well" should outweigh our desire to satisfy the self.
  • We should all strive to live quiet, peaceful lives. 
  • In times of affliction, we must hold our ground, persevere, standing for all that is good: righteousness, truth, justice, love, et cetera, instead of being a coward and compromising your morality for the sake of safety.
  • If you try to exalt yourself as a being that doesn't need God, try to do things of your own accord, your own authority, you will fail miserably in your pride. You will be humiliated and shamed.
  • You're always being watched—whether you believe or not (), whether you accept His help or not.
There's probably more, but from the top of my head this is what I can parallel from the lyrics back to scripture.

Basically, he's trying to teach his fans the gospel. That's the simplest explanation.

edit: something that just occurred to me, the lyric "suffer the children" is a phrase I've seen used to convey the idea of providing (or depriving?) children of pure religious instruction, not hindering them from learning about the kingdom of heaven and what is expected of them. It seems like they're using the phrase as a double entendre though: we're literally letting children suffer, but also failing to "suffer the children" in a biblical sense, allowing them to learn about God and his kingdom, teachings which eliminate much of our misery-causing behavior, misery we inflict upon ourselves.

I'm referring to verses like Luke 18:16 that use the same phrase:

"But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: [...] "
Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 06:00:10 AM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chinbie

September 10, 2011, 11:11:13 PM
this is a very touching song
i want to cry everytime when  i am listening to  this song
some chinese believers are thinking whether this song is michael's msg to us
for me ,maybe .because one of the lyrics says "it's all in the game" /scream/ /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 11, 2011, 07:07:12 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The fan connection, as it appears to me, is this: Michael wants his fans to follow him into the gates of paradise, into heaven, into the Kingdom of God.

The "your" in the phrase "all in your name" most likely refers to God; people often say they do things "in God's name" or "in Jesus name" and the meaning is (1) you come, not of your own authority, but have been authorized by God to carry out something (2) instead of God, you have come in His place (like a representative). I have also seen the phrase used as "all for the glory of God", for the purpose of expanding his Kingdom, evangelizing.

The sentiments expressed in this song summarize the teachings of the gospel in a nut shell:

• God's will/desires/wishes for humanity—woman and man—are way better than what we have in mind, so just follow His plan. His commandments, if followed as intended, keep us out of trouble and serve our best interest as a species—hygenically, nutritionally, sociologically, et cetera.
  • All of religious doctrine boils down to one thing: love. Everything you say, think, or do should build up, heal/comfort other individuals and their families—physically, psychologically, emotionally—in every way possible. You should not damage, hurt, or cause suffering. (Unless you're eradicating a person that threatens the safety of the rest of society, but even in that case 1-on-1, face-to-face, human-vs-human vengeance all willy-nilly is not approved of. There are systems in place to carry out justice, both in the new and old testaments).
  • Our desire to see others "living well" should outweigh our desire to satisfy the self.
  • We should all strive to live quiet, peaceful lives. 
  • In times of affliction, we must hold our ground, persevere, standing for all that is good: righteousness, truth, justice, love, et cetera, instead of being a coward and compromising your morality for the sake of safety.
  • If you try to exalt yourself as a being that doesn't need God, try to do things of your own accord, your own authority, you will fail miserably in your pride. You will be humiliated and shamed.
  • You're always being watched—whether you believe or not (), whether you accept His help or not.
There's probably more, but from the top of my head this is what I can parallel from the lyrics back to scripture.

Basically, he's trying to teach his fans the gospel. That's the simplest explanation.

edit: something that just occurred to me, the lyric "suffer the children" is a phrase I've seen used to convey the idea of providing (or depriving?) children of pure religious instruction, not hindering them from learning about the kingdom of heaven and what is expected of them. It seems like they're using the phrase as a double entendre though: we're literally letting children suffer, but also failing to "suffer the children" in a biblical sense, allowing them to learn about God and his kingdom, teachings which eliminate much of our misery-causing behavior, misery we inflict upon ourselves.

I'm referring to verses like Luke 18:16 that use the same phrase:

"But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: [...] "

beautiful post
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 11, 2011, 10:59:11 AM
I've just finished reading one amazing book about Guardian Angels, how they teach and help us to be a better person. The book describes everything that happens with a human soul after our body dies. The main msg in this book is to LOVE God and everyone around us. The book is strictly esoteric, so if you don't believe in these kind of things, please don't judge me ;))
So it says in the book that the Gates of Paradise are located somewhere on the mountains of Tibet, of course it's not visible to a human eye, because it's in another dimension. So when i read it i couldn't stop thinking about this song and how Michael says "Follow me to the gates of paradise", maybe he is in Tibet in one of the Temples?  fresse/ I know that it sounds crazy, but Tibet would be a perfect place for Michael to hide in. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal