June 25th 2011
June 24, 2011, 03:18:24 PM
Well tomorrow is going to be the 2 year anniversary of Michael's 'death'. Can you believe it? 2 years! And let me tell you, it wasn't the easiest 2 years. There have been expectations, doubts, crushed moments etc. But the growing clues has helped us keep the faith right? Tomorrow might be one of those days where we get crushed because Michael didn't come back or it might be the best day of out lives, I'm not sure.

Whatever might happen we have to remember that it is all planned out and taken care of. We also have to remember not to have our hopes too high because then if Michael dosent come back tomorrow we'll be even more crushed. Last year I had my heart set on him coming back on June 25th and when he don't show, well let's just say I don't take dissapointment well.

So this year I have to keep in mind that there is a chance that he might not show up. Actually there is more chance that he will not show up then he will. There are only a few clues that we have as evidence that he might come back tomorrow. So I'm not expecting him to come back, at the most we'll get a few clues, however there is always a chance that I could be wrong and he does.

What I'm trying to say is that dont be disappointed if he dosent show up tommorow. We have plenty more possible BAM dates. No doubt it'll be painful for us but it won't be as painful if we weren't really expecting a BAM. If he does, though, that'll be the best don't you think?

What do you guys think? Do you think he might come back tomorrow or not? Whatever happened, don't forget that were a family and we just have to have faith in Michael. Everything will turn out the way its supposed to be.  bearhug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Re: June 25th 2011
June 24, 2011, 03:22:44 PM
I never waited for this BAM....because i'm a doubter in most of the things around me...all i want is the truth in everything.....the truth from an official "mouth" crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MashMike

June 25, 2011, 05:27:52 AM
I agree, today is a very tough day for all of us, though i'm almost sure he is alive, i'm a little bit down today, but i don't expect a Bam for the near future
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 25, 2011, 08:28:52 AM
Today I'm quiet ....I miss Michael a lot.....today perhaps more .....  but I'm glad that  are two years that  Michael lives his life with serenity..... bearhug

When he wants will give us the bam, but is not the most important thing..He knows that we are here....
                         [fade:ezcgt8w7]UNITED IN LOVE[/fade:ezcgt8w7][/color]   bearhug

We're waiting  and we will wait forever..... michael-jackson/

[fade:ezcgt8w7]IT'S All FOR LOVE[/fade:ezcgt8w7][/color]

Love you all !!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

June 25, 2011, 09:18:47 AM
[font=Bradley Hand ITC:2oe3gmev]Well, here we are again.  :(  I'd sure hoped we'd see our Michael by now.  I don't expect anything to come of today except  a lot of hearing his name and about his "death"..all of which I HATE.
My first grandchild will be having her high school open house today, planned the date about 5 months ago.  I said to her...do you KNOW what that date is??  She didn't.  I told her and she said, "so Gramma, does that mean you are not coming to my open house?"  I, of course, said "you know I'll be there..(no joke!! :)  ).  BUT...I WANT to be home sitting in front of my laptop and the tv as I was 2 years ago when the first reports came upon the breaking news reports.
I feel like I'm going to miss something.  I just need to be here to my LINK to Michael.  I fully don't expect anything to happen and what I do hear just hurts because really, if we, or the world was 100% sure he was alive, he couldn't have pulled this off.  No one believing him dead is not a hoax.  You have to hoax someone, and if everyone in the world saw through this, it would be over.  So that little voice in me says WATCH... it says, clues today and I'll miss them.
But, in all, life commands attention, just as Michael's did in his, and I must take my leave too to care for those I also love.  I love Michael, but I also love my children.
 So, as this day progresses, friends, if there are clues, please message me so when I get home tonight, I can run to my inbox and see if my world inside Michael land handed me out a clue and I missed it.
 bearhug
Thanks and "Whatever happens....♫♪♥"
[/font:2oe3gmev]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

June 25, 2011, 06:14:42 PM
This morning I went to the Carolwood home and was surprised to see there was nobody there. I thought there would be fans milling about but no. A few tour buses drove by but didn't linger. I did meet Twiggy there though and she was really sweet. It was kinda funny because she asked me if I thought he was alive and we talked for a few minutes. Then I drove to the Encino home and again, there was no one there outside the gate. The gate opened for a minute and I saw a white car and a dog, lol.  It was really cool seeing these places in person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2011, 09:12:47 PM
I don't want open new thread, so am posting Forest Lawn pictures here. Security said Joe visited FL today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 25, 2011, 09:21:19 PM
It has been strangely quiet today for me too. At times, I felt a little discouraged, but al in all I have made it through without crying which is definitely a change. I remind myself to smile.  Michael is not dead, he’s just away.  Smile, bearhug  you’ll find that life is still worth while, if you’ll just  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 25, 2011, 09:23:05 PM
moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 25, 2011, 09:26:29 PM
moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 25, 2011, 09:33:28 PM
moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 25, 2011, 09:42:34 PM
Thank you for posting these pictures scorpianchik.....its moments like these that I feel sad....alot of fans have spent money and time making these memorial pics and buying flowers all the time.  Would MJ have a conscious and think " Oh goodness...these poor peole who are wasting their money on me"...

This is the part I will never understand.  Maybe his return will be the greatest gift of all, and just maybe, he will do free concerts all over the world to compensate these fans who are mourning.... pale/  pale/  pale/  confused/  confused/  confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

Re: 25 de junho, 2011
June 25, 2011, 09:44:32 PM
June 25 is an obvious date. but we will remember everything that Mike did for us.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

Billie_Jean13

June 25, 2011, 11:07:17 PM
Mj didnt come back yesterday which was a little disappointing but when you really think about it Mj has always surprised us, so he probably wont come back on the important dates like yesterday he will probably do it when we least expect it.

We are al behind you mj and we will stay faithful in you forever.  bearhug[attachment=0:2syxy399]imagesCAXIK655.jpg[/attachment:2syxy399]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

Grace

June 26, 2011, 04:44:01 AM
There's a video from MJHOAXLIVE about Carolwood 2 years later:

[BBvideo 425,350:3ijqpjmx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8CEP4T1NHQ&feature=player_embedded[/BBvideo:3ijqpjmx]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Somebody has a set up a camera in a tree outside to document who's coming in and out from Sunset Blvd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal