bec

Re: TIAI June 23
June 24, 2011, 10:30:01 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "bec"
Anyone can read the posts, you don't have to be logged in. He may also have an undercover username just to be able to track last post read and read topics, it would be worthwhile. He clearly follows the forum very closely.

Hi TS. Your redirect is delightful. It's always nice knowing that you're here with us.

Then that username should appear on redirect.

What are you talking about? Are you confused how this works?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

June 24, 2011, 10:33:02 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "Steph22"
mh I don't get it. I'm sorry for being stupid. How do we know TS is back here? Did he post? I checked all over the forum and didn't see any post by him?! A new redirect? Or am I just misunderstanding something?  :?:  :?:  :?:

you are not the only one, I am searching lol

Hey there.....
It has to do with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if you go to it, the link for it take you to Bec's (maybe part of TheMoonIsDancing as well?) comment on Questions For TS....it's a re-direct to that post.  
It would seem that TS did a re-direct to Bec's post.....TS/TS Comments are one and the same. Here is a part of
TIAI 6.5...Souza has had that thread up on the Index page for awhile:

From TS's TIAI 6.5:

"Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help. But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations. Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again. If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell. And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.

Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it). But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

The hoax doesn’t rely only on TS anyway; as many have said, they believed in the hoax before TS ever posted anything. In fact, don’t you think there is good reason why I didn’t post any new thread—or even make a comment in an existing thread—until more than two months after the “death”? If I had posted immediately after 6-25-2009, then people could claim that TS is the reason for believing in the hoax; but it did not happen this way, for a good reason."

Hope this helps.....if not PM me, I will try to explain better.....I hope I can....it can be SO confusing at times.  Please don't ever say you're stupid....you are not at all.  So many times I have felt so lost!!!!  It's an amazing adventure....glad you are here!!!!  
Blessings to you always!
LOVE

Thank you so much wishingstar.. I was wondering where he had responded. You are the best. I feel bad that he will not write another post. we have to come out with good calculations for $999? I was lousy in math, :( If anyone can help we can succeed all together. Without any bickering. LOVE..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 24, 2011, 10:48:11 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "curls"
Hold on a second...........In order to be able to redirect, TS had to first log in & read Bec 's post, then redirect to that post. Am I right? But TS has not been logged into the website at all. So, how he could post that? Who exactly posted that redirect as TS?    :?:  Or may be I am missing something........... :?

Last visited: May 1st, 2011, 11:05 pm

As I understand things, anyone can read threads here, as a guest, without actually logging in with their username.  TS didn't have to log in as TS, and he posted Bec's post as a re-direct on thisisalsoit.com, not on here. Im_convincedMJalive posted it here after seeing it on TIAI.  That's my understanding anyway! Hope this helps.

Wrong. Guest can't post anything or do anything. Just read.

No need to get unkind sc, curls got it right. Guests can't post on the forum, but they can certainly read and copy the links to posts and redirect to them from their own site, you don't have to be logged in for that. TS didn't post, TS redirected to bec's post.

@TS, so glad to see you again!  bearhug

Could you demonstrate what you described with one of my posts for example, I am confused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

June 24, 2011, 11:24:59 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Hold on a second...........In order to be able to redirect, TS had to first log in & read Bec 's post, then redirect to that post. Am I right? But TS has not been logged into the website at all. So, how he could post that? Who exactly posted that redirect as TS?    :?:  Or may be I am missing something........... :?

Last visited: May 1st, 2011, 11:05 pm

As I understand things, anyone can read threads here, as a guest, without actually logging in with their username.  TS didn't have to log in as TS, and he posted Bec's post as a re-direct on thisisalsoit.com, not on here. Im_convincedMJalive posted it here after seeing it on TIAI.  That's my understanding anyway! Hope this helps.

Wrong. Guest can't post anything or do anything. Just read.

No need to get unkind sc, curls got it right. Guests can't post on the forum, but they can certainly read and copy the links to posts and redirect to them from their own site, you don't have to be logged in for that. TS didn't post, TS redirected to bec's post.

@TS, so glad to see you again!  bearhug

Could you demonstrate what you described with one of my posts for example, I am confused.

I don't see what's confusing about it and I don't think I could explain any better than I did.
Also, shall we stay on-topic this time?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 24, 2011, 11:38:26 PM
I knew who TS was

And you keep it for yourself :lol: ?

There's kind of a Big Brother going on suspicious//  suspicious//  suspicious//
We're watching each other like crazy typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2011, 12:40:55 AM
mh I don't get it. I'm sorry for being stupid. How do we know TS is back here? Did he post? I checked all over the forum and didn't see any post by him?! A new redirect? Or am I just misunderstanding something?  :?:  :?:  :?:

Hey there.....
if you go to it, the link for it take you to Bec's (maybe part of TheMoonIsDancing as well?) comment on Questions For TS....it's a re-direct to that post.  
It would seem that TS did a re-direct to Bec's post.....TS/TS Comments are one and the same. Here is a part of

From TS's TIAI 6.5:
"Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help. But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.
I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations. Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again. If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell. And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.
Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it). But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.
The hoax doesn’t rely only on TS anyway; as many have said, they believed in the hoax before TS ever posted anything. In fact, don’t you think there is good reason why I didn’t post any new thread—or even make a comment in an existing thread—until more than two months after the “death”? If I had posted immediately after 6-25-2009, then people could claim that TS is the reason for believing in the hoax; but it did not happen this way, for a good reason."
Hope this helps.....if not PM me, I will try to explain better.....I hope I can....it can be SO confusing at times.  Please don't ever say you're stupid....you are not at all.  So many times I have felt so lost!!!!  It's an amazing adventure....glad you are here!!!!  
Blessings to you always!
LOVE

@Souza I am  on topic.  I want to know where is this post/redirect. I can't find it on TIAI 6.5.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is there other link to TIAI 6.5 with post above that I don't see?
Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 12:46:47 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

June 25, 2011, 12:41:59 AM

Hey there.....

From TS's TIAI 6.5:

Blessings to you always!
LOVE

@Souza I am  on topic. I want to know where is this post/redirect. I can't find it on TIAI 6.5.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 25, 2011, 12:44:42 AM
Quote from: GINAFELICIA
Quote from: bec
He will be back. You just have to have faith. You know he will be, we are just tired of waiting... for everything, but TS will be back.

I think this doesn't imply in any way that TS and Back are one and the same <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->
Maybe --maybe not!! You never know, you just never know. Can't you just hear all the laughter going on behind the scenes somewhere in MJ-hoax headquarters. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
paula-c
[glow=red:1v65sn24]TS is back,[/glow:1v65sn24] or were never really was, i would like to be able to conclude with the latest redirections <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
Well first I was  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> and then I was  <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->  <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> , because there's always more than the obvious meanings--layers! TS, Back, Front, Michael--so subtle, mysterious, "bad", and lovable!

TS you made my day!!  What do you have up your sleeve next??

Im_convincedmjalive thanks! I've hardly had time to come here, and I gave up checking for redirects long ago.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:53:48 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2011, 12:57:12 AM

Hey there.....

From TS's TIAI 6.5:

@Souza I am  on topic. I want to know where is this post/redirect. I can't find it on TIAI 6.5.

OK this is bull shit. The website takes me to here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
or here         You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

June 25, 2011, 01:05:15 AM

Hey there.....

From TS's TIAI 6.5:

OK this is bull shit. The website takes me to here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
or here         You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I really don't like your attitude towards other people. Clear your cache and delete your coockies and go there again, or try to refresh using F5. It is directing to bec's post for anyone but you, but still you think it's justified to call us out on BS? Wow, just wow...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

June 25, 2011, 02:02:36 AM
I have a question.....

When I go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the redirect I see also includes some of TheMoonIsDancing post :

"Re: QUESTIONS FOR TS
Post Number:#81  by TheMoonIsDancing » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:29 pm

suspicious mind wrote:
TheMoonIsDancing wrote:
Le Papillon Bleu wrote:
D.S.=Detective Sneddon
T.S.=Tom Sneddon

I doubt our TS is THAT TS   . If he is, we're in big trouble.  

hi there moon. any chance you have the speech your signature pic is from?"

(It also has TheMoonIsDancing's reply of the video in question...can someone embed this for me  :oops: )

Does anyone else get this when they go to the redirect?  Bec....not trying to steal thunder, please forgive my question.....nothing but love for you!   ;)
I feel like this redirect is a combination of two threads.....from what I see.  Unless, for some reason my screen is showing more.....

TheMoonIsDancing..........what a great video.  When was this?  It must have been recently.  His style/look is close to the o2 press conference.  In the beginning of the video I hear that same little giggle.  Not to mention a helicopter is in use....the flower dump connection?  

Anyways......great to see TIAI redirected....and the adventure continues.............
Much LOVE and many Blessings,
Wishingstar

Hi Wishingstar,
this is exactly what I thought when I saw the redirect. You're not the only one to think that way.
But the thing is, I really don't know what to think exactly.......
Well, today is the 25th. May be we will get even a new redirect, who knows!!!!
Blessings to you always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

June 25, 2011, 02:09:08 AM
The original redirect differ,  not complete and modified, from what wishingstar posted. The complete post/redirect does not look has been posted today. Here it is

11. Eleven Thirty

I have titled this post update #6.5 (not update #7), because this is primarily a continuation of update #6. And yes, it’s also because I said that update #7 will probably be after BAM. Does this mean that there will still be more updates and/or posts, before update #7 (6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.95, 6.96, 6.999, etc)? I won’t say absolutely no, but most likely not.

Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help. But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

The hoax doesn’t rely only on TS anyway; as many have said, they believed in the hoax before TS ever posted anything. In fact, don’t you think there is good reason why I didn’t post any new thread—or even make a comment in an existing thread—until more than two months after the “death”? If I had posted immediately after 6-25-2009, then people could claim that TS is the reason for believing in the hoax; but it did not happen this way, for a good reason.

This update 6.5 (6 + 5 = 11) was posted at 11:30 PM (CA time), on 11-30 (November 30). Also, a few days ago TIAI redirected to a clock with the hands at 11:30

What is the significance of this? As usual, the redirect had more than one meaning.

The Thriller album was released on 11-30  

and Eliza’s case was previously scheduled for 11-30, although it is now rescheduled for 12-14

Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”. So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00. The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy. Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully. It’s all for LOVE!

“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26). I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right, just wow. You name it now Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MissG

June 25, 2011, 06:27:25 AM
I get Bec´s post as well.

When I type You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it takes me to here--->

I am the pen and paper generation so I am not sure if I am understanding why when typing the web it takes me to the forum, so I can´t explain it, but it sent me to bec´s post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

June 25, 2011, 06:58:39 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2011, 07:20:50 AM
Quote from: "Sarah31"

Thank you for this Sarah! :)  I understand how redirects work, but this is a very helpful information for the ones who don't.
TS did it for 2 years straight, i don't know why people are questioning it again and again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal