all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

[glow=red:bi0753ic]FBI captures most-wanted mobster 'Whitey' Bulger does Michael have anything to do with it?[/glow:bi0753ic]

I do not know if it is the right place to post this topic, but I couldn't find the proper thread

The FBI is celebrating the capture of an octogenarian mobster who has been on the lam for the past 16 years. James "Whitey" Bulger was captured late Wednesday in Santa Monica, Calif., at an apartment building where he had been living with his long-time girlfriend.

James "Whitey" Bulger was captured late Wednesday in Santa Monica, Calif., at an apartment building where he had been living with his long-time girlfriend.

FBI agents swarmed the three-storey building known as The Princess Eugenia, and later lured the 81-year-old Bulger and his 60-year-old girlfriend Catherine Greig out using an undisclosed ruse.

Both Greig and Bulger are expected to appear in a Los Angeles court on Thursday.

The couple were caught only days after the government launched a new publicity campaign to locate the former Boston mob boss.

Barbara Gluck had been living on the same floor as Bulger and Greig and did not know who they were until they were captured.

Gluck said she occasionally spoke to Greig when she saw her in the Santa Monica building. But Bulger would always tell his girlfriend to "stop talking" to other people.

"He was nasty," said Gluck, who described Bulger as having an apparent "rage issue."

Bulger had been on the run since January 1995, when he learned that the FBI intended to indict him.

Wanted for his alleged role in 19 murders, Bulger had been one of the top-10 most wanted men in the United States up until his capture. There was a long-standing $2-million reward in place for information leading to his arrest.

During his years on the run, the FBI was told about reported sightings of Bulger in cities across North America and in Europe.

In one such case last year, it was believed that Bulger may have visited bookstores in British Columbia. The FBI said he was known to be "an avid reader" who often visited libraries and historic sites.

When Bulger was young, he had a shock of bright platinum hair, which led to his nickname "Whitey." But he also known by many other names, including Thomas F. Baxter, Mark Shapeton, Tom Harris, Tom Marshall, Ernest E. Beaudreau, Harold W. Evers and Robert William Hanson.

Bulger was using the name Charles Gasko when he was caught on Wednesday.

Prior to going undergound, Bulger and Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi led the so-called Walter Hill Gang – a largely Irish-American mob that was involved in loan-sharking, gambling and drug rackets in the Boston area.

Five years after Bulger fled, U.S. Attorney Donald K. Stern said Flemmi and the fugitive were "responsible for a reign of intimidation and murder that spanned 25 years."

In addition to the murder charges, Bulger also faces federal charges for conspiracy to commit murder, narcotics distribution, extortion and money laundering.

Greig is charged with harbouring a fugitive.

Like Bulger, the FBI had a reward in place for information leading to Greig's arrest. But her reward was pegged at $100,000 -- only five per cent of the value of the $2-million reward linked to Bulger's capture.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

hmm, dunno but very interesting indeed!

Wasn't there 2 million dollars missing from MJ^s house? (i might be wrong)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MadneZ"
hmm, dunno but very interesting indeed!

Wasn't there 2 million dollars missing from MJ^s house? (i might be wrong)

Yes there was that is what Latoya has said all along. Just a weird feeling I have. Who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

I'm just curious, why would MJ have anything to do with his capture? Is there something I'm missing, cause I would love to know?....btw, I can't believe they got Bin Laden before Bulger...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Might be nothing to do with MJ

But I do remember hearing on some interview or in a video that MJ was afraid to get murdered. That bad people were involved, people involved with the mafia.

I remember hearing this, but not specifics.

+ that there was 2 million + other valuable things missing from MJ house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But I do remember hearing on some interview or in a video that MJ was afraid to get murdered. That bad people were involved, people involved with the mafia.

MadneZ you got it girl.. It does have something to do with the Mafia.. every mobster is connected to one big mobster no matter where you live. If Mottola is a mobster, oh well guess what? He probably reported to this dude. I can name you some big mobster in Montreal.. but I rather keep quiet. anyways like I said it is just a thought.
oh yeah in response to LoveNeedsExpression this mafia man was in California Santa Monica Isn't that near LA??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

What's up with the $2,000,000 everywhere.....

1) MJ's house.....that much cash?

2) I just posted in the thread about a thrift store find "miracle" for a family....a jacket might be worth that?  

3) now this thread mentions 2,000,000 reward?  

Is there something about that number we should know? Or be looking into?  

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

MadneZ you got it girl.. It does have something to do with the Mafia.. every mobster is connected to one big mobster no matter where you live. If Mottola is a mobster, oh well guess what? He probably reported to this dude. I can name you some big mobster in Montreal.. but I rather keep quiet. anyways like I said it is just a thought.
oh yeah in response to LoveNeedsExpression this [glow=red:3fdub6a5]mafia man was in California Santa Monica Isn't that near LA??[/glow:3fdub6a5]

Yes it is. They arrested Bulger just a couple of blocks from the 3rd Street Promenade shopping area where Murray has been videoed walking around...or that's what I gather from googling the apartment complex where Bulger was living.

Also interesting, the last confirmed sighting of Bulger before his capture was at a circus in London in 2002.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mdc"

oh yeah in response to LoveNeedsExpression this [glow=red:32cph8kj]mafia man was in California Santa Monica Isn't that near LA??[/glow:32cph8kj]

Yes it is. They arrested Bulger just a couple of blocks from the 3rd Street Promenade shopping area where Murray has been videoed walking around...or that's what I gather from googling the apartment complex where Bulger was living.

Also interesting, the last confirmed sighting of Bulger before his capture was at a circus in London in 2002.
ah! did not know that. and thank you for response very much appreciated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Wow I live up the street from where they caught him, and yes it is in Los Angeles not far from Hollywood Blvd also MJs home is not far from here. My friend also told me that she saw Jermain with his wife at Hard Rock Cafe yesturday checking her out  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Well thge 2 million reward can either be that MJ escaped with all he could take with him and offered 2 million reward to anyone who could leed to that guy's arrest (since MJ had 2 million with him, cash is what i am guessing)

So for me it doesn't sound unbeliveable :)

But it is just a theory like everything else. But very very intresting since MJ has mentioned Mafia, and such things were missing from his house! hmmmmmm :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Quote from: "mdc"

oh yeah in response to LoveNeedsExpression this [glow=red:3bpfkud5]mafia man was in California Santa Monica Isn't that near LA??[/glow:3bpfkud5]

Also interesting, the last confirmed sighting of Bulger before his capture was at a [glow=red:3bpfkud5]circus in London[/glow:3bpfkud5] in 2002.

Quoting myself to clarify...he was sighted at London Picadilly Circus in 2002, which is not really a circus at all but a round open space at a street junction. lol I should have read up a bit better before I posted. Though it is still interesting. I guess I just find it interesting that in the span of a month they have "taken down" the two most wanted men in America. They've been chasing them for years and they get both within a months time? Really?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here is a new video with some old recordings of MJ (+other things) where he mentions mafia.

[BBvideo 425,350:32icgai1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFh6fwjWmvo[/BBvideo:32icgai1]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Okay, I got bored. This is probably not interesting to anyone but me and it doesn’t all pertain to Bulger but it does go to show that you can find coincidences… and eventually everything comes back to MJ if you fall down the right rabbit hole. Lol  I fell down the Piccadilly Circus rabbit hole and here are a few interesting “hoax related” things I noted…

Whitey Bulger said to be the criminal version of Elvis…because of his Elvis like sightings.

Coca Cola has had a sign in Piccadilly Circus since 1955.

1680- Piccadilly Circus and St. James's Place are designed by Christopher Wren as part of the rebuilding of London.                                                                                          
1680- Europeans on the island of Mauritius hunt the dodo bird to extinction.

Sir Christopher Wren also designed St. James’ Church at 197 Piccadilly. William Blake was baptized at this church... Bill Blake tombstone in This Is It- Thriller.

American Werewolf in London- In the Piccadilly Circus sequence, the man hit by a car and thrown through a store window is John Landis himself...  John Landis= MJ’s Thriller

John Landis had a recurring gag in most of his movies. The “see you next Wednesday” could be heard while MJ was in the movie theatre in the original Thriller. Ironically Whitey Bulger who was last sighted in Piccadilly Circus was arrested on June 22, 2011…which was a Wednesday. lol

V for Vendetta- The huge outdoor TV screen location was in Piccadilly Circus

The monument located in Piccadilly Circus is topped by Alfred Gilbert’s winged nude statue of an archer, sometimes referred to as The Angel of Christian Charity and popularly known as Eros after the mythical Greek god of love... MJ= It’s all for L.O.V.E.

P.T. Barnum opened his exhibition in London, introducing Tom Thumb, at what was the Egyptian Hall in Piccadilly Circus.  P. T. Barnum and Tom Thumb= Dangerous album cover. Also, those who entered Egyptian Hall were greeted by statues of Osiris and Isis above the doors on the second floor. The Hall also became the home of magicians and illusionists. The Hall, which was torn down in 1905, was located at what is now 170/171 Piccadilly.

Thriller Live is currently housed at the Lyric Theatre in Piccadilly and just up the road the London Palladium has The Wizard Of Oz.

A few blocks from Piccadilly Circus is the National Gallery where Van Gogh’s "Sunflowers" (4th version) hangs on permanent loan.

Oh, and let’s not forget at the Piccadilly location of Ripley’s Believe it or Not you can see a portrait of Princess Diana made out of dryer lint! Lol  

There are probably more interesting things in this rabbit hole but that’s all I have for now.  Weird how if you look hard enough you can relate most anything back to MJ. BTW, I do realize Piccadilly Circus is a popular place but how many others have so many hoax topics in one place. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions