Re: Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo
October 11, 2011, 03:57:47 PM
Is it just me, or is that body missing a belly button?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

msgitm

October 11, 2011, 04:00:42 PM
Besides the wrong date, which is totally unprofessional - especially in a high profile case. Look at his legs. Are those the legs of the guy who danced his whole life AND the night before? Where's the dancer muscle tone? And his skin colour - MJ was snow white to begin with, how is it he has a tan here and not blue-ish in colour?  Remember he's been dead for hours by this point.
Note* they did say this pic was taken before the autopsy began.  Hence the no Y incision.
Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:03:04 PM by msgitm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

October 11, 2011, 04:01:35 PM
Yes I noticed that, too. MJ's belly button would be a dead give away. No pun intended.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
October 11, 2011, 04:03:16 PM
If the other two photos were fake then this one is also fake.  Also, someone mentioned that TMZ had posted it on the front page !    TMZ is definitely part of the hoax.  If it was real I don't think they would have the heart to post it.  They put it on because "It is fake".   It is going to take more than a photo to cause me to change my mind.  You can't rely on photos these days.  They can be tampered with.  We have to do more research about it before we jump to conclusions.   Michael is "alive".   Keep the faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

October 11, 2011, 04:04:09 PM
Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:54:18 PM by Love4MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

msgitm

October 11, 2011, 04:14:39 PM
They are showing this picture so all can be put to rest, including Michael. They are well aware of the hoax. Michael has gone to meet his maker and as difficult as it must be for those of you who have spent endless hours connecting dots and theories;  There comes a time when you have to say stop. A time of acceptance. A time to greive. If there is anything positive to be gained by this hoax is that you all have 2 years spent together and you will be able to support each other through this time of sorrow. The majority of the world has already cried their tears and we are prepared to be here for all of you as you begin your walk down that path.

Blessings and major love to you all.
Have you read the AR? If that report is Michael Jackson... I'm Queen Elizabeth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2011, 04:18:53 PM
Ah, so sad to see people losing faith. When I saw the picture while working out at the gym, I immediately said to myself "Why does he still have tape over his nose during an autopsy?" I can understand why people would feel the need to lost faith, question, or believe he is gone. But in all honesty, why come here if you lost faith?

I look at it like this. We have come too far in two years to simply give up or to believe a picture. So far we've seen TWO fake pictures. Why would this be any different? We must not give up in our quest for the truth and for Michael's mission.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

October 11, 2011, 04:25:25 PM
Let's see. For those who believe the picture is real. First, I ask that you look at the face. For Michael to be so emaciated and unrecognizable, he looks pretty full and healthy in the face. Plus when his body was found wasn't he in the process of rigor mortis? Second, the picture of him lying on the gurney shows him very pale and again healthy looking, and in that picture didn't he look like he shrunk? In this picture he looks tanned and healthy again.

How come the non-believers or those who lose faith refuse to see these facts? This isn't denial, this is something that needs to be addressed. This is a real life Thriller and the film that Michael always wanted to make. Plus why is Michael wearing a wig in the autopsy picture? I thought he was balding?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 11, 2011, 04:49:15 PM
I've just seen the photo on TMZ(they are bastards, how can they post this photo and put it on the first page!!) , i was nearly to cry when i heard about the autopsy photo, my heart stopped for a moment but when i saw it, i was relaxed, it's not Michael, it's not his face, one can see it clearly, even the eyebrows are different.

Exactly! I wrote the same thing in the chat. Eye-brows and eyes look totally different to me. That's not Michael.

The date on the picture is wrong. 08.25???

And again I wrote in the chat that there will be believers who will lose their faith. I can see that I wasn't wrong. Can not believe they lose it with a picture after finding thousands of things. Interesting to say the least!
Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:53:03 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 11, 2011, 04:54:16 PM
Wow 2 pages already. OMG! My winning formula -------> Michael IS alive = autopsy photo is fake ....  /woohoo/

Why do you think we have not be shown anything to that sort before? It would have been too early and shaken the faith of many. The timing has also to be considered here, no coincidence. Plus, this picture shouldn't even be allowed to be showed during the trial especially knowing that it is televised. I mean the judge seems to be quite strict with his admonitions to the jury to not go on twitter, internet and so on BUT he allows this to happen???? NO way it is a coincidence! All planned by Michael!

We have to keep in mind ALL the pieces of the puzzle found so far in order to understand the big picture. Dissecting one piece without analyzing/connecting it the other pieces will lead to confusion and induce a lack of faith or total despair. The pieces have to be connected and KEPT ASSEMBLED together as we march on...........................................
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 11, 2011, 04:54:41 PM

I can see the belly button. It's too bright coz of the flash tho.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
October 11, 2011, 04:59:58 PM
I think about another Michael's message..... ;) do not stop at appearances,  do not believe to bangbang  the media.... crash/ ...

Keep the faith..our king is close to us !! /cook/ bearhug

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

October 11, 2011, 05:01:27 PM
There comes a time when you have to say stop. A time of acceptance. A time to greive.

- oh for me this time is long gone and guess not only for me, it's murder investigation that
 lead to doubts because I still refuse to believe everything can be so fake for real and
 everyone can be so shamefully corrupted and unprofessional.

Guys, guys, what I wanted to say - if we deal with hoax, it's more serious than "I love to scare people, but just for fun!"
It's not for fun most likely, it's serious. If he had to go that far, it's because he had to.
I even doubt it was his choice! Most people think he is dead and all that is SO very painful for them.
I do think hoax was a way to save life or lives, his own or his family maybe, and I don't think he's giggling behind the camera
...and no way he would jump out wearing sparkly fedora at the trial end  mj_dance/ .
Hoax is totally possible, autopsy pic or not, but I suspect it has darker reasons than "just for fun".

..don't hate me. /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2011, 05:06:31 PM
while this photo could be extremely depressing it the first few seconds, there are some things to keep in mind:

1. they also showed a "body" when elvis "died" (and it was even in the cuffin).

2. apparently there are no HQ photos in this trial, no clear pictures what so ever.  as you all know, the year is 1995. HQ cameras haven't been invented yet.
NOT.

3. this body's nose is once again covered with a white tape. as we all know, corpses are unable to pass on to the other side without tape glued across their noses. what a coincidence it is that the one face feature that michael was so recognized with remains covered in all the photos.

4. michael has vitiligo, it was known that he still had some body parts (mostly the ones who were covered with clothes) that remained dark. this body is completely white.

5. do you see a dimple in this dude's chin? cause I don't.

6. SINCE WHEN do they show celebrties Autopsy photos??? this whole thing is a circus!

7 (the magic number). am I the only one who's thinking about the infamous oxygen chamber photo? think about what MJ is trying to tell us with this - not all things are what they seem! just becuase someone tells you this is MJ's autopsy photo, it doesn't mean it actually is!

and on another note: Israel is celebrating today, after it was publish a few hours ago that gilaad shalit, the war prisoner who was in captivity for the last five years is coming home. these are the biggest news we got here in the last decade. I can't even begin to explain how huse this is. all I'm saying is that these are magical times we live in.

don't stop believing in magic!

there's just one sentence I can think about right now, don't know why: "remember remember, the fifth of november".
it's coming.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

October 11, 2011, 05:52:17 PM
3. this body's nose is once again covered with a white tape. as we all know, corpses are unable to pass on to the other side without tape glued across their noses. what a coincidence it is that the one face feature that michael was so recognized with remains covered in all the photos.

LMAO! Hilarious!  lolol/

You know what? La Toya is chatting about her favourite food on Facebook right now! The fans are outraged! In fact this is the only thing that convinces me a bit today that this  photo must be fake.
As to the question about "why come here if you are not a believer?"-posted above. Well, the autopsy photo has just been published, so I didn't have time to pack my bags yet.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal