GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: NO ONE WILL EVER FILL YOUR SHOES
November 06, 2011, 03:31:06 PM
Can't go to bed without saying this: Michael you will always be in my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2012, 10:32:09 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps [/youtube]

I'm going to make a change For once in my life It's gonna feel real good Gonna make a difference, gonna make it right
 As I turned up the collar on my favorite winter coatThis wind is blowin' my mindI see the kids in the street with not enough to eatWho am I to be blind, pretending not to see their need?
A summer's disregard, a broken bottle topAnd one man's soulThey follow each other on the wind ya know?'Cause they got nowhere to go, that's why I want you to know
I'm starting with the man in the mirrorI'm asking him to change his waysAnd no message could have been any clearerIf you wanna make the world a better placeTake a look at yourself and then make a change
 I've been a victim of a selfish kinda loveIt's time that I realizeThere are some with no home, not a nickel to loanCould it be, really mean, pretending that they're not alone?
A willow deeply scarred, somebody's broken heartAnd a washed out dream(Washed out dream)They follow the pattern of the wind ya see'Cause they got no place to be that's why I'm starting with me
I'm starting with the man in the mirrorI'm asking him to change his waysAnd no message could have been any clearerIf you wanna make the world a better placeTake a look at yourself and then make a change
 I'm starting with the man in the mirrorI'm asking him to change his waysAnd no message could have been any clearerIf you wanna make the world a better placeTake a look at yourself and then make that change
I'm starting with the man in the mirror, oh yeahI'm asking him to change his ways, yeah(Come on, change)No message could have been any clearerIf you wanna make the world a better placeTake a look at yourself and then make the change
 You gotta get it right, while you got the time'Cause when you close your heart(You can't close your, your mind)Then you close your mind
With the man in the mirror, oh yeah(That man, that man, that man)I'm asking him to change his ways(Change) No message could have been any clearerIf you wanna make the world a better placeTake a look at yourself then make that change
I'm gonna make a changeIt's gonna feel real goodCome on (Change)Just lift yourselfYou know, you got to stop it yourself(Yeah)
 Make that change(I gotta make that change today, oh)(Man in the mirror)You got to, you got to not let yourself, brother ohYeah, that man(Make that change) (I gotta make that make me then make)You got, you got to moveCome on, come onYou got to stand up, stand up, stand up (Make that change)Stand up and lift yourself, now(Man in the mirror)Make that change(Gonna make that change, come on)(Man in the mirror)You know it, you know it, you know it, you knowChange, make that change
Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 10:38:23 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

gwynned

November 06, 2012, 09:41:11 AM
What can I add to all that's been said.  I only got to know you after you were 'gone.'  How ironic!  I lived for many years only vaguely aware of you and only as an entertainer and (if you forgive me!) a bit of an oddball.  And now I feel as though I can't live without you!  It's ridiculous, I know.  But if it were suddenly proven to me that you were not alive, I would go into such a period of mourning, I can't imagine.  I feel like that guy in TII who talked about how he had been looking for something to beLIEve in.  So when things are difficult, I remember your words and I am inspired to keep hanging on.  And when people are rude and angry I try and remember your kindness as well as your steadiness.  When people snicker at my love for and belief in you, I am grateful to be on the inside of a great joke and smile back good humoredly.

But most of all, I am continuously amazed at how contact with you on this forum and elsewhere speaks so personally to me and causes my heart to continuously open and the tears to wash away the brittleness.\

AFter all this time, I still don't know who you are or how it is that I've come to be here.  I only know one thing.  For better or worse, I won't let go of your hand!

<3

ps.  Though words are inadequate....thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2012, 09:50:43 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What can I add to all that's been said.  I only got to know you after you were 'gone.'  How ironic!  I lived for many years only vaguely aware of you and only as an entertainer and (if you forgive me!) a bit of an oddball.  And now I feel as though I can't live without you!  It's ridiculous, I know.  But if it were suddenly proven to me that you were not alive, I would go into such a period of mourning, I can't imagine.  I feel like that guy in TII who talked about how he had been looking for something to beLIEve in.  So when things are difficult, I remember your words and I am inspired to keep hanging on.  And when people are rude and angry I try and remember your kindness as well as your steadiness.  When people snicker at my love for and belief in you, I am grateful to be on the inside of a great joke and smile back good humoredly.

But most of all, I am continuously amazed at how contact with you on this forum and elsewhere speaks so personally to me and causes my heart to continuously open and the tears to wash away the brittleness.\

AFter all this time, I still don't know who you are or how it is that I've come to be here.  I only know one thing.  For better or worse, I won't let go of your hand!

<3

ps.  Though words are inadequate....thank you!

Beautiful words, gwynned.....
thank you for sharing them......
Blessings to you always!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2012, 02:23:24 PM

Thank you for connecting so perfectly with us Michael.

L.O.V.E.   x

:compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2012, 02:49:23 PM
thats very true!!!! no one can...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

November 20, 2012, 03:23:23 PM
I am so, so glad to live in the same era as you! There were remarkable people before you and there will be more remarkable people in the future, but Michael, just know that there is no one in the world that has the same impact on and love for people as you have! And we are so blessed to have had the opportunity to grow up with you! You are truly one of a kind and I want to thank you for all that you did and continue to do for us and for all your children around the world. You are special and we feel it, yes we do feel it and I'm waiting for the day that we know for sure just HOW amazing you are! I love you so much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal