Re: The Illusion777
May 16, 2011, 07:34:35 PM
Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
They all speak so beautifully yet No one of them never showed Any proof they are who they say they are. Just words can't be taken seriously.

That's true but that could also be the case when they are who  they say they are. Just because someone is known doesn't mean that person is to be trust.We learned how much we can be fooled by the media so what is real and what is not.But I can imagine Michael would like to inform us in some way.So it could very well be possible that one or more of the so called informers is for real. As long as we don't go blind by what someone says it doesn't hurt to follow one. If it's another fake sooner or later they wil be exposed.
True, but I kind of think if there is someone from Michael to inform us we will know that right away. I mean there will surely be some iron proof that the person is really from him. So far, noone of them showed anything like that, not even close. Just cryptic blah-blahs and deleting accounts shortly after.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 16, 2011, 07:41:30 PM
Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
They all speak so beautifully yet No one of them never showed Any proof they are who they say they are. Just words can't be taken seriously.

That's true but that could also be the case when they are who  they say they are. Just because someone is known doesn't mean that person is to be trust.We learned how much we can be fooled by the media so what is real and what is not.But I can imagine Michael would like to inform us in some way.So it could very well be possible that one or more of the so called informers is for real. As long as we don't go blind by what someone says it doesn't hurt to follow one. If it's another fake sooner or later they wil be exposed.

To me this fake account has already been exposed with the answers he gave about the funeral at FL and MJ's BAM date. He says that he will BAM this summer which I never believe it would happen this summer. When I read his answer about the funeral I understood that he's just another troll.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 16, 2011, 09:35:05 PM
I agree with Purelove, The FL was a fake. You can see it was staged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 16, 2011, 11:28:10 PM
I agree and we have had so many of them (Trolls) can't take their word for it .  I am so wary of ppl like that who come on trying to make us believe that they are in the know.  I frankly don't believe any of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 17, 2011, 08:22:40 AM
some Trolls are not original at all. They keep telling the same stories  fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 17, 2011, 09:13:46 AM
you know, I've been reading his blog and it seems interesting and all. BUT as far as I understand it he claims that the idea of the hoax was in the making since the Bad era which makes it 1987. I really believe a lot but this is just downright nonsense. Do you believe Mike was planning his death for almost 25 years? I don't. Makes no sense!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 17, 2011, 05:08:08 PM
Quote from: "Steph22"
you know, I've been reading his blog and it seems interesting and all. BUT as far as I understand it he claims that the idea of the hoax was in the making since the Bad era which makes it 1987. I really believe a lot but this is just downright nonsense. Do you believe Mike was planning his death for almost 25 years? I don't. Makes no sense!!!!!!

I do believe that he's been planning this for such a very long time but not so sure if it goes till the Bad era. Can be though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2011, 10:20:14 PM
The Illusion777 has been quite busy this month.  I just wanted to share his tweets starting from mid-May.  If some of this is a repost, my apologies.  I am drawing no conclusions here, just sharing what I found.

16 May
@theillusion777 The Illusion
@MsShiningLove I have worked on INVINCIBLE, and got to sit in on editing for MICHAEL.

18 May
@nikky_nikkyta You can state who you think I am, but I won't confirm or deny it until the appropriate time.

@cestlavie1978 Not necessarily. The trial keeps getting delayed, almost as if it will never happen.

@Quietstarlit I don't know anything about future releases (videos), sorry.

19 May

@birgiterika That certainly IS a possibility :)

@SuSieBeLIEves I am not pretending.

@HoaxNewsNetwork I was replying to @lotta5891 who clearly did not know if MJ was planning to return

@veronicafall Not necessarily.

@ theillusion777 The Illusion
@Lady45Lady I am showing the clues on each album, from BAD to MICHAEL (thus why I am going over the albums)

@Lotta5891 L.O.V.E. back to you!

@SuSieBeLIEves I understand. All I can tell you is: Keep your eyes open, more proof will be coming (news, etc)

20 May - 21 May talks about the final Oprah show and speculation of last guest

23 May

Thank you @veronicafall for bringing this vid to my attention: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In that video, there are NUMEROUS hints at him being alive (from the wanting to disappear to what it says at 5:16-5:18)

Here I see that he references Rabbi Schmuley's book and a possible reason for the hoax.

I know it's an old video, but Rabbi Schmuley's book (while seeming like profiteering) really opens your eyes to WHO MJ really was.

About his fear of growing old vs hoax, by 2009, he accepted that he WAS aging. He could not reverse that.

But this hoax is a way of living forever (in the HIStory books). Sure, it is mainly for healing the world and exposing the evil (cont)

(cont) but it is also for redemption...to renew the name of Michael Jackson.

@Quietstarlit While I understand and respect your belief, a lot of the clues point to him returning eventually. But I get (cont)

@Quietstarlit (cont) where you're coming from. I believe that the world needs a big shakeup, and thats EXACTLY what they'll get :)

While a lot of people will be mad at him for faking his death, a lot more will be grateful and give him a listen.

Let's see who will be by his side when he returns. Put #Bamsday in your tweets and let's try to make it a trending topic by July

@Quietstarlit Yes, I am aware of that site, but am unable to comment on it.  (michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com)

Quietstarlit starlit
 by theillusion777@
@theillusion777 ;) Embrace the freshness and newness of Now -- because this is it. This is everything. ~Scott Morrison

@Lotta5891 Yes, I am aware of TS. I would actually keep an eye on him, because alot of what he says is true (believe it or not)

There is some stuff about our forum here that is posted if you want to go read it, I don't really think it is pertinent to the coming month of activity as he is pointing to.   It starts  24 May.

24 May
He is talking about the michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com here:

theillusion777 The Illusion
@veronicafall But I do know who is behind the page, but am not allowed to speak about it (right now)

@birgiterika Oh he will. People will be so surprised by his return that they will ask "Why?"

@birgiterika Well, the funeral itself was actually shot at FL (contrary to popular belief), but yes, it was staged (since LMP knows)

25 May

@veronicafall I can't say much about the site, but I WOULD DEFINETLY keep an eye on it in the coming days.

@veronicafall I can't say much about the site, but I WOULD DEFINETLY keep an eye on it in the coming days.

Yes, I know BG was leaked online, but this will be a reworked version.

Lotta5891 Ms.Carlotta Comics
 by theillusion777
Put #Bamsday in your tweets and let's try to make it a trending topic by July ... does not cost anything to try! #MJSALIVE #MJFam

@birgiterika Yes, I will be allowed to speak more soon

26 May

@veronicafall That's not childish lol. Stuff like that, on websites, can actually slow down the page. They had to fix it to stop that

I believe this is talking about the forum/chat area on the fakeddeath site

@veronicafall Oh, okay LOL. And mispellings are normal, even MJ himself mispelled words a lot.

@veronicafall LOL. He is human, just like you and me. All I can say about the site is to keep an eye on it in the next few weeks.

Another song on the album (to be announced This Summer) is: A Place With No Name :)

29 May

@veronicafall The chances of him choosing not to return are very, very, VERY small.

@veronicafall I HAVE talked to him. Briefly. While that may be the case, everything is still pointing to him coming back This Summer    (she asked him what the chances of MJ being alive but not coming back? ....)

@veronicafall Most likely July, because he said "See you in July" during the o2 conference. And Criss Angel is involved.

@isa_78 The news will really heat up This Summer, starting in June.

@dreamsART The "revolution" refers to 2 different things: 1) his new magic thing *to non-believers* but it also stands for something else ;)

I only have one #junewish ... for all the MJ fans (believers and non-believers) to band together in their love for the man. #Bamsday

And that wish is not just for June...it's for everyday. We shouldn't fight amongst each other. Where's the L.O.V.E.?

@MsTJaxon Yes, that revolution has a double meaning, as my earlier tweet said :)

@MsTJaxon Last time was January (around the time the pre-lims were going on)  (she said...so you've talked to him?  Recently)

MsTJaxon ✔ Verified Ms. T  by theillusion777@
@theillusion777 Oh, forgot. Then there's this revolution: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

30 May

@veronicafall As I've said before, it has a double meaning, as told to me by MJ himself. :)

This next section is 30 May and theillusion777 is sharing MJ's horoscope for July which imho looks to be very interesting, there are several tweets, but I will combine them to one post.

theillusion777 Theillusion

For all you people who are interested in horoscopes, I am going to post MJ's horoscope for July 2011
Career will progress well, while you will still experience heightened activity in career.
You will experience a position of authority till the 13th July 2011. Income and growth will jump after the 14th July 2011.
You will find happiness in social life, while very positive reunion with friends possible now too.  Some celebration in the family after the 15th July 2011 possible.  You can look at other websites and see that July (for Virgos) seems like it will be an interesting month.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2011, 12:06:04 AM
Quote from: "ladyartemis"
The Illusion777 has been quite busy this month.  I just wanted to share his tweets starting from mid-May.  If some of this is a repost, my apologies.  I am drawing no conclusions here, just sharing what I found.

16 May
@MsShiningLove I have worked on INVINCIBLE, and got to sit in on editing for MICHAEL.

18 May
@nikky_nikkyta You can state who you think I am, but I won't confirm or deny it until the appropriate time.

@cestlavie1978 Not necessarily. The trial keeps getting delayed, almost as if it will never happen.

@Quietstarlit I don't know anything about future releases (videos), sorry.

19 May

@birgiterika That certainly IS a possibility :)

@SuSieBeLIEves I am not pretending.

@HoaxNewsNetwork I was replying to @lotta5891 who clearly did not know if MJ was planning to return

@veronicafall Not necessarily.

@ theillusion777 The Illusion
@Lady45Lady I am showing the clues on each album, from BAD to MICHAEL (thus why I am going over the albums)

@Lotta5891 L.O.V.E. back to you!

@SuSieBeLIEves I understand. All I can tell you is: Keep your eyes open, more proof will be coming (news, etc)

20 May - 21 May talks about the final Oprah show and speculation of last guest

23 May

Thank you @veronicafall for bringing this vid to my attention: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In that video, there are NUMEROUS hints at him being alive (from the wanting to disappear to what it says at 5:16-5:18)

Here I see that he references Rabbi Schmuley's book and a possible reason for the hoax.

I know it's an old video, but Rabbi Schmuley's book (while seeming like profiteering) really opens your eyes to WHO MJ really was.

About his fear of growing old vs hoax, by 2009, he accepted that he WAS aging. He could not reverse that.

But this hoax is a way of living forever (in the HIStory books). Sure, it is mainly for healing the world and exposing the evil (cont)

(cont) but it is also for redemption...to renew the name of Michael Jackson.

@Quietstarlit While I understand and respect your belief, a lot of the clues point to him returning eventually. But I get (cont)

@Quietstarlit (cont) where you're coming from. I believe that the world needs a big shakeup, and thats EXACTLY what they'll get :)

While a lot of people will be mad at him for faking his death, a lot more will be grateful and give him a listen.

Let's see who will be by his side when he returns. Put #Bamsday in your tweets and let's try to make it a trending topic by July

@Quietstarlit Yes, I am aware of that site, but am unable to comment on it.  (michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com)

Quietstarlit starlit
 by theillusion777@
@theillusion777 ;) Embrace the freshness and newness of Now -- because this is it. This is everything. ~Scott Morrison

@Lotta5891 Yes, I am aware of TS. I would actually keep an eye on him, because alot of what he says is true (believe it or not)

There is some stuff about our forum here that is posted if you want to go read it, I don't really think it is pertinent to the coming month of activity as he is pointing to.   It starts  24 May.

24 May
He is talking about the michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com here:

@veronicafall But I do know who is behind the page, but am not allowed to speak about it (right now)

@birgiterika Oh he will. People will be so surprised by his return that they will ask "Why?"

@birgiterika Well, the funeral itself was actually shot at FL (contrary to popular belief), but yes, it was staged (since LMP knows)

25 May

Yes, I know BG was leaked online, but this will be a reworked version.

Lotta5891 Ms.Carlotta Comics
 by theillusion777
Put #Bamsday in your tweets and let's try to make it a trending topic by July ... does not cost anything to try! #MJSALIVE #MJFam

@birgiterika Yes, I will be allowed to speak more soon

26 May

@veronicafall That's not childish lol. Stuff like that, on websites, can actually slow down the page. They had to fix it to stop that

I believe this is talking about the forum/chat area on the fakeddeath site

@veronicafall Oh, okay LOL. And mispellings are normal, even MJ himself mispelled words a lot.

@veronicafall LOL. He is human, just like you and me. All I can say about the site is to keep an eye on it in the next few weeks.

Another song on the album (to be announced This Summer) is: A Place With No Name :)

29 May

@veronicafall The chances of him choosing not to return are very, very, VERY small.

@veronicafall I HAVE talked to him. Briefly. While that may be the case, everything is still pointing to him coming back This Summer    (she asked him what the chances of MJ being alive but not coming back? ....)

@veronicafall Most likely July, because he said "See you in July" during the o2 conference. And Criss Angel is involved.

@isa_78 The news will really heat up This Summer, starting in June.

@dreamsART The "revolution" refers to 2 different things: 1) his new magic thing *to non-believers* but it also stands for something else ;)

I only have one #junewish ... for all the MJ fans (believers and non-believers) to band together in their love for the man. #Bamsday

And that wish is not just for June...it's for everyday. We shouldn't fight amongst each other. Where's the L.O.V.E.?

@MsTJaxon Yes, that revolution has a double meaning, as my earlier tweet said :)

@MsTJaxon Last time was January (around the time the pre-lims were going on)  (she said...so you've talked to him?  Recently)

MsTJaxon ✔ Verified Ms. T  by theillusion777@
@theillusion777 Oh, forgot. Then there's this revolution: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

30 May

@veronicafall As I've said before, it has a double meaning, as told to me by MJ himself. :)

This next section is 30 May and theillusion777 is sharing MJ's horoscope for July which imho looks to be very interesting, there are several tweets, but I will combine them to one post.

theillusion777 Theillusion

For all you people who are interested in horoscopes, I am going to post MJ's horoscope for July 2011
Career will progress well, while you will still experience heightened activity in career.
You will experience a position of authority till the 13th July 2011. Income and growth will jump after the 14th July 2011.
You will find happiness in social life, while very positive reunion with friends possible now too.  Some celebration in the family after the 15th July 2011 possible.  You can look at other websites and see that July (for Virgos) seems like it will be an interesting month.

Thank you for sharing this information. I also am holding out thoughts on this person but in true investigative form we need to keep watch on him (I think it's a him) to see what he writes. Remember that time gives the proof whether someone is telling the truth. Give him enough room to talk and then let his words back who he claims to be. No reason for fans to harass him - the truth will prevail in the end. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 31, 2011, 12:14:59 AM
I agree 100% on watching to see where he goes with all of this.   I think what really peaked my interest is when he said what he did about TS.  So apparently there is a link somewhere there.   I am just biding my time, as we have heard all along the truth will prevail.  (@theillusion777 -  Yes, I am aware of TS. I would actually keep an eye on him, because alot of what he says is true (believe it or not)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2011, 12:16:20 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it a member of this forum?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 31, 2011, 12:23:33 AM
Quote from: "heartphantom"

Someone correct me if I am wrong here, but that is his blog site. I am not sure if this person is a member of this forum or not. Our mods and admin would have access to that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2011, 12:30:25 AM
I don't believe this is an insider, but since you talk about him/her, I don't know if you've read this:

theillusion777 ok interesting enough I have a few more questions to ask then I’ll be on my way.

1.whats your race? are you black? alot of black music producors/singers worked with Micheal.

2.how tall is Micheal really? some say he’s 5’9 but then most of the time Micheal seems to be about 5’11 or 6’0 with an tall skinny built.

3.Micheal jackson looked different from time to time did he have double working for him? sometimes he changes differen’t heights an facial appearences. his voice even sounded alittle different..

4.whats with this lame bams day? even though this is a blog alot of micheal jackson fans have played with the number games themselves so why do you seem like someone who could be a fan
faking this whole thing?

5.how long did micheal jackson live in vegas? before he died?

6. have you met teddy riley? or any other black music producors?
was it fun working with Micheal?

Answers:

1. I am white
2. He is 5’9, but he usually wears shoes that have heels
3. He DID use doubles, usually as distractions for the tabloids. But the O2 guy WAS, in fact, Michael (believe it or not)
4. I am only giving possible Bam dates. The only person who knows the TRUE bam date is Michael.
5. He lived there up until late 2008, so roughly a year or so.
6. Yes, I have met Teddy. It was extremely fun working with Michael, because he always gave 110% when he worked

theillusion777 said this on February 21, 2011

-------------------------

MJ really only uses numerology for the hoax, and the planning of the hoax.

He doesn’t constantly check the numerology to do anything in his life.

theillusion777 said this on February 20
-------------

1. Yes, I have worked with him since the late 90s
2. He was always joking around (unless he was recording, then he was serious). But when I worked with him, he was quite possibly the nicest person I ever knew.
3. I am a male
4. I did various tasks in the recording studio. I wasn’t a producer per say, but I did some important work.

I am sort of a friend of MJ’s. I worked with him on INVINCIBLE. He gave me the opportunity to participate in this hoax. He plans to heal the world by exposing the evil and corruption in this world. He was NOT talking about Obama’s term.

theillusion777 said this on February 22
---------------------

Yes, the hint about Invincible was PARTIALLY about the songs on the album. But it was mainly about the list of personnel (people who worked on the album). It was a hint as to WHO I am. I am one of the people on the list. The next hint will further narrow down the list of people.

theillusion777 said this on March 23
--------------------

I did not attend the funeral, as I was out of town at the time (on business).

theillusion777 said this on May 17
----------------------

Actually, the common theory about greenscreen is wrong. Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true. Read about depth of field, you will see that what I said is true. I have actually been to the cemetary. When you stand on the road where the funeral was shot, you can look around and see that everything is much further than the funeral footage makes it seem. And the depth of field makes everything seem much closer than it actually is.

Just google depth of field and you will see.

theillusion777 said this on May 20
-------------------

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 31, 2011, 12:31:01 AM
Quote from: "ladyartemis"

Someone correct me if I am wrong here, but that is his blog site. I am not sure if this person is a member of this forum or not. Our mods and admin would have access to that.
Yes, it's his blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2011, 12:39:41 AM
I don't believe this is an insider, but since you talk about him/her, I don't know if you've read this:

theillusion777 ok interesting enough I have a few more questions to ask then I’ll be on my way.

1.whats your race? are you black? alot of black music producors/singers worked with Micheal.

2.how tall is Micheal really? some say he’s 5’9 but then most of the time Micheal seems to be about 5’11 or 6’0 with an tall skinny built.

3.Micheal jackson looked different from time to time did he have double working for him? sometimes he changes differen’t heights an facial appearences. his voice even sounded alittle different..

4.whats with this lame bams day? even though this is a blog alot of micheal jackson fans have played with the number games themselves so why do you seem like someone who could be a fan
faking this whole thing?

5.how long did micheal jackson live in vegas? before he died?

6. have you met teddy riley? or any other black music producors?
was it fun working with Micheal?

Answers:

1. I am white
2. He is 5’9, but he usually wears shoes that have heels
3. He DID use doubles, usually as distractions for the tabloids. But the O2 guy WAS, in fact, Michael (believe it or not)
4. I am only giving possible Bam dates. The only person who knows the TRUE bam date is Michael.
5. He lived there up until late 2008, so roughly a year or so.
6. Yes, I have met Teddy. It was extremely fun working with Michael, because he always gave 110% when he worked

theillusion777 said this on February 21, 2011

MJ really only uses numerology for the hoax, and the planning of the hoax.

He doesn’t constantly check the numerology to do anything in his life.

-------------

1. Yes, I have worked with him since the late 90s
2. He was always joking around (unless he was recording, then he was serious). But when I worked with him, he was quite possibly the nicest person I ever knew.
3. I am a male
4. I did various tasks in the recording studio. I wasn’t a producer per say, but I did some important work.

I am sort of a friend of MJ’s. I worked with him on INVINCIBLE. He gave me the opportunity to participate in this hoax. He plans to heal the world by exposing the evil and corruption in this world. He was NOT talking about Obama’s term.

theillusion777 said this on February 22
---------------------

Yes, the hint about Invincible was PARTIALLY about the songs on the album. But it was mainly about the list of personnel (people who worked on the album). It was a hint as to WHO I am. I am one of the people on the list. The next hint will further narrow down the list of people.

theillusion777 said this on March 23
--------------------

I did not attend the funeral, as I was out of town at the time (on business).

theillusion777 said this on May 17
----------------------

Actually, the common theory about greenscreen is wrong. Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true. Read about depth of field, you will see that what I said is true. I have actually been to the cemetary. When you stand on the road where the funeral was shot, you can look around and see that everything is much further than the funeral footage makes it seem. And the depth of field makes everything seem much closer than it actually is.

Just google depth of field and you will see.

theillusion777 said this on May 20
-------------------

Thanks for sharing additional information that I did not see in my timeline on twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions