Tink

Re: “V For Vendetta”
January 08, 2012, 01:24:17 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And this is not all,we all know that Martin Luther King's son was at Michael's MEMORIAL,no???? Well Martin Luther King was "killed" and Jessie Jackson was there.Also Kennedy was killed and Elvis supposely died because of drugs  :? .To me this sounds kinda strange ,that all died and behind their deaths is still Conspiracy ,till today.Diana also is dead,and so is Kennedy's son Jon Kennedy JR.What all this conspiracies have in common  :shock:???? MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!
Why this is my question????? Michael knew all of them.
I also saw that you wrote about Japanese tsunam being a FICTION.but this is another story.
Thank you and much LOVE to you!!

I don't understand . Why michael jackson knew all of them? When MLK was killed, MJ was 10 years old!!! and the same  way about Kennedy. So, why a CONSPIRATIE? they didn't have all in commun Michael jackson. i really don't understand what you mean...
[/quote]

Voice of reason there, thank you!  bearhug

Lady Di is gone, because her driver had been drinking. If she'd also simply been wearing a seatbelt, she'd have lived. So what if you're being followed by other cars? You don't let them dictate how you drive. The driver panicked, it's obvious.

If you open your eyes to the world at large: these deaths are but a stone's through for what happens in day-to-day happenings. People are born, people die, each and every day.

Japanese Tsunami is difficult to ignore, because it came from an Earthquake. In the artistic community, we had a list of Japanese artists and their families, and we waited for them to check in - the wait was dreadful.

The world is now a very small place, thanks to the internet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 08, 2012, 05:25:57 AM
And this is not all,we all know that Martin Luther King's son was at Michael's MEMORIAL,no???? Well Martin Luther King was "killed" and Jessie Jackson was there.Also Kennedy was killed and Elvis supposely died because of drugs  :? .To me this sounds kinda strange ,that all died and behind their deaths is still Conspiracy ,till today.Diana also is dead,and so is Kennedy's son Jon Kennedy JR.What all this conspiracies have in common  :shock:???? MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!
I also saw that you wrote about Japanese tsunam being a FICTION.but this is another story.

I don't understand . Why michael jackson knew all of them? When MLK was killed, MJ was 10 years old!!! and the same  way about Kennedy. So, why a CONSPIRATIE? they didn't have all in commun Michael jackson. i really don't understand what you mean...

Lady Di is gone, because her driver had been drinking. If she'd also simply been wearing a seatbelt, she'd have lived. So what if you're being followed by other cars? You don't let them dictate how you drive. The driver panicked, it's obvious.

If you open your eyes to the world at large: these deaths are but a stone's through for what happens in day-to-day happenings. People are born, people die, each and every day.

Japanese Tsunami is difficult to ignore, because it came from an Earthquake. In the artistic community, we had a list of Japanese artists and their families, and we waited for them to check in - the wait was dreadful.

Well, well it seems to me that this"   misinterpretation" still persist,so it's time to "clean house"  :) !!!
I was talking about the "common thing" being Michael ,because Michael's death is also considered,by many ,a CONSPIRACY!!!!
All the people mentioned above "died" in very "intriguing" way,or I'm mistaken  :?  :lol: ???
BTW I Love all your posts ThINK  ;)  bearhug !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 09, 2012, 02:51:15 PM

Well, well it seems to me that this"   misinterpretation" still persist,so it's time to "clean house"  :) !!!
I was talking about the "common thing" being Michael ,because Michael's death is also considered,by many ,a CONSPIRACY!!!!
All the people mentioned above "died" in very "intriguing" way,or I'm mistaken  :?  :lol: ???

Thank you, Applehead. bearhug
60s were a time of revolution in America in a way - the time of letting go of prejudices during the Hippy Movement. It became okay to be friends with those who weren't the same color as you, and embrace them. But with the death of Martin Luther King, people crawled back in their shells a little, afraid to embrace black people so openly. Time has taken care of much of that.

70s, we had people still reaching out to each other. Roots TV maxi series did help, too. The desegregation of the 60s, it worked in the long run; taught people there was nothing to fear, but fear itself. Children are the future, no matter their color.

Michael and his family happened to have been part of this wave - he cut across the racial barrier for many. They happened to be in the right place, at the right time. Otherwise, they could've wound up playing Las Vegas for the rest of their lives, as another Soul/Blues family, with heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

sigh

January 09, 2012, 03:24:21 PM
A random "V" connection ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2012, 03:51:09 PM

Thank you, Applehead. bearhug
60s were a time of revolution in America in a way - the time of letting go of prejudices during the Hippy Movement. It became okay to be friends with those who weren't the same color as you, and embrace them. But with the death of Martin Luther King, people crawled back in their shells a little, afraid to embrace black people so openly. Time has taken care of much of that.

70s, we had people still reaching out to each other. Roots TV maxi series did help, too. The desegregation of the 60s, it worked in the long run; taught people there was nothing to fear, but fear itself. Children are the future, no matter their color.

Michael and his family happened to have been part of this wave - he cut across the racial barrier for many. They happened to be in the right place, at the right time. Otherwise, they could've wound up playing Las Vegas for the rest of their lives, as another Soul/Blues family, with heart.

No,no ThINK, I'm thanking you ,for the best posts I have ever read   bearhug  :-* !!!!!

A random "V" connection ;)

Very good connection Sigh  /bravo/  ,but how about this "intresting connection"  ;)  albino/  ???

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 09, 2012, 04:40:32 PM
They make a cute couple - shame. Just promise to stay out of all my different hats, and out of my Alan Moore books, lol.
At least the creator of "V for Vendetta" got a little cleaned up for his marriage: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal